One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The control of my chars while I am away.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

The control of my chars while I am away. Empty
PostSubject: The control of my chars while I am away.   The control of my chars while I am away. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:33 am

Okay. Basically, I am going to be away for loooooooooooooooooooooong as I have no internet at home. So, I have to give some intructions about my characters.

All my characters will be given to the control of other people to not stack their threads. Just don't have them killed!

-Geel goes under the control of Cobdogred for the Blood stained steel cause he's in his crew.
-Maxulus goes under the control of nikz200 cause he's in his crew.
-Koga also goes under the control of Cob cause he's in a thread that he organized.
-Sculpris goes under the control of Blake.
-Melvin and the CP9 goes under the control of nikz as he's the one who is controling the OOC stuff of the organization.
-Karma's control goes under nikz cause this thread is centered around his char.
-Xeon's control goes under nikz cause he's in the Archangels.
-Salty's control goes on Shad0w cause he's traveling with Shad0w's char.
-Lance's control goes to Sleepy.
-Maximillion and the Dusk Pirates (Lappy and Manta) will be going to Sleepy as he's the Vice Captain. I will PM the whole plot and stuff to slightly move it, although I will try posting for the crew on any chance. If I get a USB I will write my posts to my PC and come to a net cafe to post it. I am going to PM the details of the thread to Sleepy soon so that the crew won't have to wait.
-Basically, any character I have will go under the control of the guy who is ruling the crew they are in with the exception of the Dusk Pirates.

I will only be posting for the Two-Sided Adventurers on any chance.

I am sorry for my absence. I am not forcing you to RP those characters, especially the Dusk Pirates. I just don't want to stack the threads cause of a stupid house-move. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down

The control of my chars while I am away.
Page 1 of 1