One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?

Go down 
+6
Irrational
keymaster
Iggy
ssj3gohan007
vexthewolf
Layman Iconoclast
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Empty
PostSubject: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:35 pm

we all know that this is 22 years before one piece but all our chars are kid of young, so I ask you where will they be in the current one piece? I understand most will be dead
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:37 pm

Jade will most likely have found her reason for living and be hapy for the first time in her life
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:42 pm

Dartz will be an executive member of the Gorosei, controlling the World Government by day and CP9 Leader/Superman by night.

Minato will have become the next World's Greatest Swordsman and Shichibukai.

Roger will have died fighting Admiral Red Beard. Edit: Captured by Red Beard and Publicly Executed!

Red Beard would get Promoted to Admiral. Edit: He got promoted because he captured the One of the most Wanted Pirates who broke in to Marine HQ.

Broly will become the new Pirate King.

Atem will be the new Vice-Pirate King.

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:43 pm

Sano and crew will be working with Dragon in the revolution.... Sano tried to help the civilians wage war with the world nobles and fails, Dragon reuses him and his crew from execution then tells him how he thinks the world should be run, Sano's ideas match up with Dragons and they agree to work with him, they will help the straw hats before the series is over.... THEY WLL!!! I don't care if there not cannon or if Oda-sama doesn't know of them
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:46 pm

and Taishi would be a part of that (What Admin just said)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:54 pm

Teshi was never approved for there crew what are you saying?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:00 pm

He will be.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:10 pm

....................................................................... somehow
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:58 pm

Iggy will, believe it or not, have matured and become a great pirate, he will most likely never leave the corkscrew pirates, he feels he owes his life to the crew for raising him to be the man he has become, in the event that the corkscrews disband, he would return to the island of his origin to live out the remainder of his days in peace.
kinrui will have gotten to see his goals become reality when he saves an entire island from a tyranicle ruler, to show there gratitude the people of the island erected a statue in his honor, sadly kinrui gets into hard drugs and dies of an overdose 2 years before the story of onepiece begins.
Lipton will rais enough money from bounty hunting navyl officers to help his family, but he soon finds out that a high ranking officer discoverd that they were related to lipton, and thus they were exicuted, when lipton found out what he had went thru had all been for nothing, he losed his mind. A few days later he would run into a navy building with a bomb straped to his chest, there were no survivors.
Captain X will go on to commit many acounts of brutal face slaughter and never be caught, his goal has not yet been fifiled and he is growing old. While most people lose there sanity with age, he is slowly regaining it, with any luck he will turn his back on his sick goal.

I will post the rest soon
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:07 am

Jace is dead, he died before the war, to this day Sano hasn't forgiven himself for putting him n a dangerous situation

Roger is also dead, old age

Yoru is an Infamous pirate with a massive following, spanning in the hundreds, and loving evrey last second of it
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:08 am

but what of cuddy?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:17 am

he got separated from the crew by a brush with steam boat Willy, spent a few years on an uncharted island where he met up with the natives, which were even more stupid than him, by starting a fire he became there god. he committed them to build a boat and stared a crew which stet off and found the corkscrews over doubling there numbers,he is currently focused on his goal, to win
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:19 am

that damn steamboat willy! (hes basicly our sites satan)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:25 am

and he is IMMORTAL infinitely stronger than Dartz
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:23 am

Darn! I got defeat that Wily.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:56 am

impossible.......
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:48 am

willy is the very incarnation of evil, islands disapear in an inholy hellfire if he so much as rides past one.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:22 pm

Kristoph and sean will be dead, or forever fighting each other.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:27 pm

Thats sad, why do most of the chars have to die
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:36 pm

sean just recently died, so Kristoph, in 22 years, will be burning in hell for his ruthless slaughterings.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:38 pm

Still pretty sad, only my characters will actually survive. Except For Roger, rest his soul.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:47 pm

Doctor Stand Upman will retire the pirate life to become a doctor in an island town.
Either Jackson or Mara will also end up retiring.
Of course the other one will end up dead, but I can't tell you who it is yet.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:57 pm

Nagi will have gained her sight but, ironically, lost an eye. Proving that an eye patch dose not have to look threatening, it can in fact look cute. She has is no longer as childish as she once was and stays closer to Sano then ever. She has also taken to wearing a suit just as all of there crew now wearing formal clothing... cuz it looks cool
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:32 pm

After cuddy goes missing, Oswaldo leaves the corkscrews to find him (dont ask how), he searches for years, singing out sad cries into the night skys. One night a ship of musicians hear him singing from mles away, they investigate the sound and find him, Oswaldo joins there crew and he performs with them on island villages on thursdays and saturdays. He becomes a super rich and famouse musician, completely forgeting about finding cuddy.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:50 pm

Yasu remains loyal to captain X, she is still in his crew but half of her left arm was blown off while she was playing with explosives. Captain X crafted her a new arm, its an automatic lighter makeing it more conveniant to light bombs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?   Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: where will your chars be in 22 years?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next