One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiba Kage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kiba Kage Empty
PostSubject: Kiba Kage   Kiba Kage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:44 am

Name: Kiba Kage (Fang Shadow)

Description: A chained sword. The sword's hilt has a diameter of 15cm and a length of 100cm. There is no guard, but there are two spikes extending out 45cm. The blade itself is sharp enough to cut cells, but not molecules, and never dulls. The sword is 415cm long 25cm wide, and 6mm thick at the base. The blade is a dark midnight blue. The chain is silver that fixes itself, and can extend further by using the powers of the dan yaku dan yaku no mi. The hilt is black, as are the spikes. The sword weighs a total of 7tons, of dense silver, platinum, carbon, and titanium. It is known as Fang Shadow, because the weilder moves the sword as if it was a feather, like the flicker of a shadow.

Abilities: As stated before the chain can extend and fix itself. It does this by using the abilities of the dan yaku dan yaku no mi to have infinite chain links.

Last edited by Lucien D. Ragnorak on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Kiba Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Kage   Kiba Kage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:14 am

I'm sorry, but I didn't get what you meant by "The blade itself is sharp enough to cells, but not molecules", what does that mean? Also, how can it fix itself and use the user's blood? Please, use the template for weapon applications and separate special abilities from the description. Also, you'll need to make sure your char is capable of lifting 7 tons to use this weapon.
Back to top Go down

Kiba Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Kage   Kiba Kage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:02 am

It means it is sharper than most swords, but not as sharp as a perfectly made japanese katana. I'll add further description in the repair/extension, and I was using the template, I just forgot to seperate abilities and description.
Back to top Go down

Kiba Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Kage   Kiba Kage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:06 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Kiba Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Kage   Kiba Kage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:08 am

Unknown reasons are not a sufficient source for magical powers. Even though One Piece has a lot of physically impossible stuff in it, most of them are explained with One Piece logic, either through devil fruits, dials, etc, and a chain that fixes itself with blood will not suffice unless explained with One Piece logic. Also, I still don't get what that sentence means, "Sharp enough to cells, but not molecules" cells is not a verb, if you want it to not be as sharp as a katana, just write it's not as sharp as a katana to avoid misunderstandings.
Back to top Go down

Kiba Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Kage   Kiba Kage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Sorry. Forgot to say cut
Back to top Go down

Kiba Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Kage   Kiba Kage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Kiba Kage Empty