One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:20 pm

After Shad D. Drake, a Rookie pirate had currently gathered his new crew, consisting of, Aizen Rokusaru, Shad's First mate, and the Musician of the crew. Ami Hoshiko, his second crew mate. Ayame Tanaka, his doctor, apparently. Drake D. Mist, his third member. And his newest crew mate, Yoshimitsu Kyosheen, his swordsmen. Together they all sail the vast ocean, looking to fulfill their dreams! Shad and his crew had quickly grown close to one another, and all understood one another to the fullist. Shad steered his ship south, aiming for the Grand Line, hoping he'll run into his old friend, Leon Lexus. A very very powerful pirate. He watched the clouds flow over head as he continued to steer his ship steady. Shad then spotted a enormously large ship from a far. It had the flag of a pirate, and with his keen sense of smell, he could smell a vast amount of Gun Powder. It was defenetly a Marine Fleet ship. Or a very powerful Pirate ship. Ether way, Shad didn't hesitate to act. Shad quickly stopped the ship in its place and jumped over the rail that was in front of the wheel. He fell from the balcony and quickly yelled out to all his crew mates.

"GET READY! WE HAVE A HEAVILY ARMED SHIP AHEAD!"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:26 pm

((Ill post here in a half hour, I gotta go now))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:29 pm

((Nvm. Posting now. BTW is this the davy back fight thread?))

Drake was happy to be at sea again. He breath in, smelling the ocean breeze. Up ahead, he noticed a large ship. He moved up towards the front of the ship, passing by the many crew members. Spitting out a telescope he had swalloed earlier, he looked and saw a few people aboard the boat, they looked rather suspicious....
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:24 pm

OOC: No no its not..its just a random adventure thread..
Back to top Go down
IBlueMoon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:35 pm

Ayame ran a hand through he smooth hair, reading a book on a supposed "magical" herb that only grew in the sea they were in. Sighing she shut the book uncrossing her legs letting it swing off the bed; allowing her dress to fall down to her knees. Groaning she stood up, Aiko immediately glided across the room and landed on top of her head.

"G.. rea... we ha.. a ...vily arm.. ..ip .head. Frowning she walked towards the door, her hand raising gracefully upwards twisting the door knob, the door opened letting the light in causing Ayame to shut her eyes slightly.

Once her eyes became accustomed to the light she scanned the deck. Bot her captain and Drake were looking over the rail to an object in the distance. Striding forwards she stopped by the side of the rail. Squinting she realized what all the commotion was about. An enemy ship. This'll be interesting... Ayame glanced at Aiko who was still sat on top of her head and nodded, Aiko knowing what to do she flapped her wings twice allowing her to rise into the air, with one last flap she started to soar through the air towards the ship.

Minutes later Aiko returned chirping away,

On deck there are 15 men, I can't say for sure how large the crew is as there may be people hidden inside the house. They have 5 canons, 25 canon balls, 15 barrels of gun powder, each crew member seems to have at least one gun. Smiling Ayame thanked her silently turning back to Shad and Drake, telling them exactly what Aiko had told her continuing,

What do you think we should do then?
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Shad let his coat blow with the wind as he watched the enemy ship move closer to his own. He turned his head and nodded slightly at Ayame, letting her know that he under stood the information she had bestowed on him. He then gazed at the enormous anonymous ship in the distance. He stood there in silent solitude, thinking of what there next move should be. He then finally came to the conclusion on what they should do.

"So that's why I smell so much gun powder.....But...we still don't know if there Marines or not. We shall hold our fire..if they are not Pirates..they would have fired by now..And if they are Pirates..we'll see what they do once we get closer..But don't worry..they won't harm the ship..not while I'm sailing it!"

Shad began to make his way to the lower part of the ship. He opened up the door connecting the deck and the cellar as he yelled down to the rest of the crew mates on what his commands were be.

"Brace your self's! There is a ship ahead! We might be in a bit of fray soon!"
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:07 pm

umm the crew has been canceled..
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:37 pm

OOC: Its not canceled..Gael miscounted how my DF members I had on my crew...its 5/6...not 6/6...

so were fine..
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:44 pm

TheBlackLuffy wrote:
OOC: Its not canceled..Gael miscounted how my DF members I had on my crew...its 5/6...not 6/6...

so were fine..
oh..
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:03 pm

((Yusuke is banned! ^^ Finally!))

Drake moved up to the deck and saw the ship getting closer and closer. As it approched, it shot out a cannonball at the ship! Thinking fast, Drake leaped forwards, slashing out his chains and smashing the projectile into the water below.
Back to top Go down
IBlueMoon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Crap! She watched as the thick black smoke elevated into the air, the gun powder's powerful "BOOM" sound as a canon ball was released. She reached into her dress and retrieved a length of wire and a few senbon but it was too late the canon ball was too near, she could do nothing but close her eyes and wait for the impact. When she heard or felt nothing her eyes opened slightly just in time to see a body of water rise into the air as the canon ball fell into the sea. Her eyes flickered to see who it had been, Drake.. He had his chains out which were still wet in his saliva, slightly disgusted but the gratitude overwhelmed her disgust. She jumped to Drake and hugged him,

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:51 pm

Drake watched as the cannon ball landed in the water, sinking into the depths of the ocean. He spun his chain and flipped it back over his shoulder, knwing that more cannonballs would soon follow. Suddenly, that strange wire girl from the cliff ran up to hug him.

"Thank you!!" He heard her squeel.

"Huh? Um, your welcome?" He responded awkwardly, not sure what to say. he really hadn't even noticed she was there, and was just trying to save the ship. Three more cannonballs were shot.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:54 am

((Um.... Is this thread dead?))
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:05 pm

OOC: No, i just have no computer acess D:

give me a break please Neutral
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Its been a month with no posts. Its dead.
One more month and Drake is oout of here.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:02 pm

OOC: Eh...this thread is CLOSED...

And I might delete Shad from my Character Sheet and make some one else...
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:20 pm

WTF, so does that mean this crew is dead? k, cya then, Drake is out to do something interessting.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:53 am

Put him in Leon Lexus crew...This crew was good..but I haven't really be able to post lately..Don't worry..my Wi-Fi is back up..so I'll be active daily..I promise..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!   Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Clash of the Pirates! The Kage Flares First Battle!
Page 1 of 1