One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE) Empty
PostSubject: The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:47 am

[West Blue, A large village]

It was a bright day and Akio was just off and about searching for more ingredients. He loved to travel far and wide in search of this tasty treats it gave him a chance to travel through-out every ocean. However Akio was also a pirate meaning it wasn't all fun and games, he also had to keep his distance away from the marines. Akio was in a large village which seemed quite busy. The shops were packed and the streets were filled with villagers. Akio happened to find a empty store. "How odd....." Akio thought as he approached the lifeless store.

He entered only to find an Old man behind an Old Counter selling some fruit. Akio approached the man and asked "How much for... one apple?" The old man looked around the dusty shelves and took out a old box. Inside that box a bunch of fresh juicy apples were stacked. "50 beli" the man finally replied. "50 Beli!?" Akio thought. However the man looked quite poor so Akio took one apple and kindly paid the man he then walked out of the store in search of more Ingredients.

While outside the old man got out a den den mushi which belonged to the marines. He called and then said "Hello.... I seem to have found a pirate by the name of Akio" he said as he got out a wanted poster of him.
"Yes he is currently in the North Blue" He then stopped the call and smiled.
"You are mine now..." he said in a crooked voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:32 am

Yuji hanged up the Den Den Mushi as he yawned. He stood up from the stool he just sat on as his eyes were covered with the dark shady hair. He cocked his head to the right side before pulling it back forth again. He held the tipof his Katana before speaking lightly. "Aiko huh...not a bad name" mumbled Yuji as he exit the bar with a rum in his left hand ignoring the beaten pirate bodies all over the floor.

His face looks energetic as he's happy to found another target. If the corrupted marine won't clear up the pirate, he would. He's been traveling from blue to blue, sea to sea, just to wipe out the existence of pirate, relying all the trouble on his weak little shoulder. He remembered that bounty poster, about the man named Aiko and he remembered his face well.

Yuji approached a man eating an apple, without doubt, it's Aiko. He approch the man openly from the front. "Sorry." said Yuji as he bowed. But the bow didn't last long, he swiftly does a backflip, sending out an air blade. "Rankyaku" he said as he landed back down on his knee, with a straight face. "Hi! You might wonder who am i...but all you need to know is...I'm a guy who hate pirate and i'm the guy who's going to kill you. Is that clear?" said Yuji adjusting his bandana.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:42 am

Akio quickly rolled to his right dodging this quick attack however it had skimmed his leg he then looked at the man. "What the hell was that for!?" He asked the man as he threw his apple to a nearby bin. Akio was puzzled. The villagers stared at the two men they then began to rush towards their homes all with frighted looks on their faces. There was shouting everywhere and lots of people pushing to get into their homes, even people who didn't have homes rushed into any random cottage they could find.

Finally it was quiet. All windows locked and curtains closed. Akio stared at the man and got into a boxing position. "If you're looking for a fight I'll be happy to give you one." Akio said as he clenched his fists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:17 am

Yuji stood back up not looking fully to how the man dodged his attack. It wasn't mean to finish the battle in the first place. He exhale and look at the man, he smiled faintly, looking at the boxing position the man showed him. He smiled. "I guess that won't do it...just so you know" said Yuji as he reached his hand toward the handle of his katana. He smiled again. "I'm a Swordsman. In other word, a long-range fighter" added Yuji.

He sigh cocking his head at the closed door before looking at the man again. He unsheath his katana. He swiftly move his sword through the air horizontally watching the upshot of his technique. Soru he said again as he disappeared out of sight. He would land 10 metre away behind Akio. Geppo he said again as he kicked the air getting higher. He would kicked the air again and again getting higher, watching the possible upshot of his sharp horizontal air he sent out earlier.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:29 am

Akio's wound started to hurt him. "Darn it!" he thought to himself. He then quickly turned around watching Yuji jump into the air. "He's right.... Im a close ranged fighter I cant face him... unless I increase my speed" he thought. The higher Yuji got the more harder it was to see him. Akio couldn't just stand there he had to make a move somehow. There was a old barrel near him, Akio looked at the barrel "Perfect" he whispered. He approached the barrel and kicked it towards Yuji who was shooting up through the sky.

The barrel was breaking into pieces, it had to reach him before it completely broke down "COME ON!" Akio thought to himself. The barrel had to reach him or else Yuji will make his next attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:52 am

Yuji's sweat dropped and he his eyes nearly blink. It's a disappointment pose. His face become rage, as he started to shout and pointed toward the back of Akio. [color=blue]"Look behind you damn it!! What kind of fool are you!?!"[/coloe] shouted Yuji. If Akio turned back, he would see an air blade flying, but it's starting to fade away. It doesn't go far before fading away. It's a warning given by Yuji, if it's a real air blade, Akio would be death by now. His nickname really suit him, people called him Emperor. He went through many battle and ended up winning, controlling the battle.

He noticed the barrel flying toward him and his sweat dropped again. "Get serious damn it!? That's the easiest technique i ever dodge" said Yuji as he stopped his technqiue, Geppo and fall back to the ground. He can just simply stop using Geppo and he can easily dodge that flying barrel. He unsheathed another Katana before raising it up and swiftly slice the air sending two vertical air balde to either side of Akio. Ironic Leopard he said. It's his favorite move. The attack would go to either side of his foe making it harder to escape.

Yuji would soru himself behind Akio if the air blade managed to hit Akio somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:07 am

"True that was a crap move to do in this situation." Akio thought to himself as the barrel compelety broke behind Yuji. He then realised the two air blades charging at him. "Damn It!" he shouted out. He then done a back-flip landing on his knees. Akio rolled behind a nearby building and started staring at the two air blades which came charging to him "They cant curve right?" he thought as he looked at Yuji to make a move. "What's your next move, big boy?" he thought as he wiped a sweat which came down his forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:30 am

"Like you're the one to talk...the one who's been running, dodging and hiding. That's not the kind of battle i like, not the kind of thing i expected from a 10 million beli's head. I've done observing you...just so you know...the earlier attack are just some stuff to check your willpower. But it seems that...you're pathetic. Perhap...i'll just finish the battle" said Yuji. Soru he said for disappearing and appearing again at at the same line as Akio.

He's approaching the man who's hiding behind the building. Yuji smirks...he seem to chose a tough spot to hide. He keep his distance, he's now standing 7 metre away from him. He held the handle of his two katana tightly.

He blinked as he unsheathed both his katana before thrusting it to the ground. Yuji would swiftly move both legs horizontally sending out two long compressed air blade at Akio. Rankyaku: Half Roation said Yuji landing back. One of them would be at the height of Akio's shoulder another would be at the height of his waist. It's long, about 7 metre making it nearly impossible to dodge unless tha one have some ability or a good brain.

Yuji would jump up to the sky using Geppo after he finished his technique, holding his sword in a reserve pose. He watched, preparing his katana for further action.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:51 pm

"What the hell!?" Akio thought as the two air blades came charging at him.
Akio bent down and jumped horizontally of the wall. He tried jumping through the middle of the both air blades however it was way too small so he gained quite a lot slashes on his shoulder and belly. After he had got past the two air blades he screamed in pain and the air blades hit the wall behind him making the wall collapse. Akio, however was on the floor clutching his slashes as they started to bleed. The bricks of the wall came hurling down at Akio. He was then buried underneath the bricks. Akio was knocked out underneath the bricks he thought to himeslf "Why.... why can't I defeat a single swordsman?"

He then began to cough out quite an amount of blood. "That's it... playtime's over..." he whispered. He began to dig out of the pile of bricks one by one. Each brick he dug out left his hand in pain. "It's time to go all out, even if it means risking my life" he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:42 pm

"I'll see you try" said Yuji as he smirks still kicking the air to get himself higher and higher. After he finished his word, he release Geppo, landing back on the ground, he brushed his head with his hand. "It seem that i'm the one with the advantage here fighting long range and getting up high. I wanna play more of this long range game but meh..whatever" said Yuji. He wanted a better fight.

Yuji smile before disppearing again. Soru he said. He appeared again just aboce Akio with his hand holding two katana unsheathed. He temptef thrust Akio from the above. It seems that the battle has turned into a close range combat between a Martial Artist and Swordsman. Yuji did it on purpose. He can easily win the match he stay far away from Akio.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Akio rolled to his left to dodge Yuji's attack however he did lose a piece of his shirt. "So he decided to fight close ranged." Akio thought as he clenched his fist. He then leaped towards Yuji with his right fist clenched
"Skull Crush!" He yelled as he directed his fist to Yuji's skull. As he punched he prepared for a second attack in-case Yuji had dodged his first. "You should've never fought close-ranged" he thought as he attacked. However there was this strange feeling that told Akio that this fierce battle won't end well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Yuji felt his Katana digging into the ground with the piece of shirt stucked into it. With all these year of training, his speed has increased rapidly and now he became someone who's pretty darn fast. He's fast enough that he doesn't need the soru technique but the technique have multiplied his speed by 3. In battle, he mostly rely on his sharp self, strength and speed to win. It's enough...to pund someone to the ground.

Yuji noticed the punch coming ahead of him. He cocked his head to watch the attack as he unsheathed another katana with his left hand while dodging the attack by crouching down. Crouching is alway a good idea when it come to dodging high range attack. He doesn't waste anytime, as soon as the fist of Akio stopped moving, with his sword holding pose the same (holding in reserve position) he slice it up forcefully trying to slice Akio while sending two comprssed air blade atthe same time. Two Swords Style: Concave Hawk said Yuji. If the attack managed to hit Akio, it would send him flying up like a rocket and slice him.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:42 pm

"Not again..." Akio thought as the two Air Blades came charging into him. He then slid his leg through the space of the two air blades and thrust his leg towards Yuji's belly. "Ill risk my body parts if it means winning!" Akio shouted out as he directed two of his fits towards the air blades. "Maybe.... just maybe if I use that technique I can win" he thought.

[Meanwhile at Marine HQ, A fairly sized Office]
"I wonder how Yuji's doing with the rookie.." whispered a man wearing a marine coat and a formal suit with a scar across his left eye and black boots.

[Introduction Box]
[Daiki Shiro]
[Marine Chief]

"Daiki sir!" said a young marine who had just barged into the room. "We have just received a report form one of the spies which are observing the battle, it appears Yuji is winning!" Daiki walked up to the young marine, he then grabbed the marine by his shirt and pulled him up. "Dont you dare ever come in here without knocking you little rat!" he yelled, he then dropped the marine and walked up to his window. The marine quickly got up and bowed "Im very sorry sir it wont happen again." he said. "It better not and thanks for that little report" Daiko said as he grabbed a cigarette and lit it. "Well played Yuji" he thought as he smoked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:43 pm

[OOC: lol from the start, i was just lying, i didn't intend on killing you or capturing or anything like that, i was just...uhh kinda...testing your character, no i mean my character. It's good for your character development though, like you can say that you need to become stronger to avoid any more danger just like Luffy after losing to Aokiji.]

Yuji lit up a shocked face as he noticed Akio barging into him eventhoughhe's now trying to cut him up and even send him flying which might be enough to kill him dueto the loss of blood. As Akio barged in, the swords itself, within a small airblade would slide across Akio's body which is going to send him flying, yet it might managed to make him unconscious or even die if no treatment is given.

Yuji noticed the leg heading toward his belly. He knows that this guy is up for something but he would never thinks that he's this crazy. Just a moment ago, he's running, hiding and allthat stuff, but now...he's risking his life. He has not...enough time to dodge the attack as it kick him back, sending him flying a few metre. While Akil himself, he's now flying upward slightly the cut across his torso.

Yuji coughed up in blood, the damage is really something even though it's just a small thing. Yuji looks as Akio fall back to the ground..that's what the technique all about after all. He sheathed his sword before standing up, his right hand holding his belly. He walked over to Akio, his steps not so good or balance. He extended his hand toward Akio's arm, smiling. "There's no winning at all...this match is a draw. You win, when you risked your life barging into my swords" said Yuji as attempt to grab (to avoid godmodding) and raise Akio up.

(Note that this below paragraph from now on, would only happens if you accepted my grabbing)

If his grabbing successful he would put Akio on his back. He would then, speaks. "Just so you know...people called me Emperor, for my personality. They said i lik clearing all those pirate, they said i like beating pirates, they said i hate pirates, they said...i'm a follower of absolute justice. It's hell alright...i need to bear all those insult on my tiny little shoulders. But what i'm actually doing is clearing off those 'good for nothing' pirates. Those pirates who goes around beating innocent citizen, and runs away when danger approach. But for you..." said Yuji. He cocked his head to Akio and smiled again. "You're just the type i'm looking for with that courage of yours. I bet you're going to be something one day, when you get out there, to the sea. Prove me right, dammit. But...we're pirates and marine, when we meet again, i'm going to fight for real" added Yuji.

He walked toward one of the house before knocking it. A lady came out of the house, her face is pale and shocked. "B-but sir! Wh-why don't you gives him in to th-the marine!? He mig-he might revenge us or soemthing. He might kills us!!" said the woman refusinh. "No, it's okay...he's a good guy. Please treat him kindly, he's wounded from my attack, i promise he's not going to cause any ruckus." said Yuji before giving Akio to the lady and walks away.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Akio coughed a tremendous amount of blood. "Darn It this guy is really something" he thought as he wiped a some blood of his mouth. He then realized that Yuji was offering him a hand. "Huh, that's a quick change of personality but what the heck he seems kinda good." he thought as he accepted the hand that Yuji gave. "You dont seem like a bad guy, and your fighting style is much stronger than mine." Akio said cheerfully with a gleeful smile on his face. He then suddenly coughed out another portion of blood. "Aw crap, if I don't get this treated soon I'm done for." he thought when suddenly Yuji asked a woman to treat Akio. The woman accepted and slowly welcomed Akio into her little cottage. "Yo, Yuji thanks a lot I owe you one!" Akio said waving good-bye to Yuji. "I promise I'll get stonger and whop your ass one day!" Akio said cheerfully as he walked into the little cottage. That was the moment when the pirate and the marine parted ways hoping that one day they will meet at sea for yet another fierce battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crazy Ingredient Hunt (OPEN TO EVERYONE)
Page 1 of 1