One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:00 am

A Beautiful Tall woman dressed in black shorts,bra, boots,and gloves. with long blond hair covering her face and her blue eyes looked very stressed out, but she has a smile across her face even if it looked like she was about to cry. A Long black snake slithered across her back and chest wrapping himself around her and licking here cheek to comfort her. "Sharpfang thank you i know your by my side" Hisanyaiba (Killshot) face seemed slightly relieved. walking from the helm to the from the ship Killshot whispered into the sea serpents ear who is pulling the ship. "Please go faster darling we must find him no matter what" the ship's speed increased.
From the direction that Giant took off in he must be heading He must be heading towards Drum Island I must catch up to him for Kazey's sake. "Sharpfang could u please go in the look out spot and tell me if you see anything?" Sharp fang slithered up to the crows nest. And searched the ocean.

Last edited by UnholyJoe on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:08 am

Wally: "Hurry up idiots, this ship wont go for itself!"

As he was still lacking the crew to use the ship properly, Wally had once again used his brutal side and forced several sailors into rafting the ship for him, till he "finds the men of strong spirit" he needs.
Thanks to Boltman Dude, who was using his fruit powers to increase the ship's speed, they reached the other side of the Grand Line.

Wally: The climate went cold .... Wee-hahahaha, seems we are close to Drum island now ! Faster you fools, I will free ya once we reach there!

The men finally seeing a glimpse of hope, started using all they got to make it. Then some1 said to Wally: "I can see a ....a ship ? Is that even a ship?"

Wally: Weee-hahahaha, seems we are not the only ones crazy enough to master the tides here! Reach that ship.

And so they begun going close to that ship.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:13 am

Sharp Fang See's a ship approach giveing a loud Hiss. Killshot Slows Tells The Sea Serpent to slow down. Pulling the ship to the side of the mystery ship. Seeing the men she jumps back in surprise. (in amazon Lilly there are no men)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:16 am

Upon seeing her, the men started going crazy.
Boltman Dude: Hehehe, now look at this, this is my lucky day ...
Wally scolds off Dude and the others and approaches the edge of the ship. He looks down and grins.
Wally: My my, what does a woman does alone in the middle of the ocean ?
He then orders the men to "get the hell outta here and stop grimacing" (xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:21 am

With a smile Hisanyaiba Says Im trying to Find a little girl that a giant stole from our village I believe Hes headed towards the direction of Drum Island Would you by any chance be willing to help me? ill give you everything i have just to save her and take that giant's head from his lifeless body" Her face look desperate as she brushed away he long hair from her face trying her hardest to maintenance her smile, Her snake Sharpfang Slithered down And wrapped himself around her all nice and cozy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:26 am

The men started shooting "Help her!". Wally scolds them off saying they aint his crew to begin with. He then turns and replies that sure he will help, no problem, he finds it interesting to kill a giant anyway.
"Dude talks to him: Why are you helping her ? No offence but we are supposed to be cruel monster pirates, not little adventurers.
Wally: We are neither of that, we are just pirates. Besides, she said she will do anything to repay the favor. Plus she has a strong spirit, so I have something in mind."
After that little dialogue, Wally orders the men to attach her ship onto theirs and begin sailing towards Drum island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:31 am

Walking Aboard There Ship Hisanyaiba says "Thank you very much =) Let me Introduce myself i Am Hisanyaiba You can call me Killshot for sort" she says as she gives Wally a huge. " I Dont know How He got across the calm belt and into our island I fear for that little girl's life i dont know what kinda pirate would kindnap a poor little girl' She says as a tear crept down her face.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:39 am

(Gotta warn ya that this pirate crew is kinda ... evil xD well just telling you)
Wally: Attacking people that cant fight back ... and kidnapping a little girl, that man is against my code.
Wally laughs and says that Hisanyaiba shouldnt be this casual and that he is gonna kill that giant and make sure "the little girl" will be safe.
As some time passes, the ship reaches the Drum island. Wally dismisses the men and wonders where should they start looking for "such a massive creature".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:46 am

Hisanyaiba Follows Wally off of the Ship with Sharpfang By her side. "Wally maybe we should find a town and see if they know anything im sure a Gaint would be pretty noticeable around here, and like i said i will do anything for your help I don't care that your pirate crew is evil,"

(Out of character btw Unholy has his own thread if your interested in who your looking for)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:51 am

Wally agrees as they enter a town. However just as they are looking for clues, they hear screams of terror.
Wally: Looks like we wont really have to search a lot, your target probably decided to cause an uproar or was just "too big to fit in".
Wally laughs and orders Dude to hurry up.
Wally: Let's go, this should be fun ...

(And I saw it, this is getting interesting ... lets see how the plot here goes and I will see..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:00 am

Villagers Run past them Screaming "Pirates Are here!" A couple Of Pirates Yell "Come serve Our boss The Darkener he will pay you all with more berri than your measly lifes are worth." One of the pirates shot a man down. "Mike Stop shooting people! Were never going to find any recruits that way a bandit yelled!"

"Whats this?!"Hisanyaiba said. Pulling out Sharpfang she uses
Triple Death Shot! on the pirate mike 3 steel Arrows come out of Sharpfang two Going into Mikes leg's and one in his chest.

Falling to the ground unable to move in pain he screamed "kill that Horror!"
8 bandits draw there swords and charge then with 2 in the back aiming there gun's
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:04 am

Wally pouts saying he was hoping for the giant. He says to Hisanyaiba to take it easy.
Wally: Dude, show em your gatling gun now eh ?
Dude reaches his pocket and takes out 15-20 nails.
Dude: Just dont let the gunners hit me.
He uses his Devil fruit and amplifies the nails with static electricity. He grimaces and ...
Dude: Denka Denka Gatling gun !
He throws those nails at such speed they smack the 8 bandits down, leaving the gunners alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:09 am

The two gunner's scream like little girls and run away. leaving the pirate mike barley alive on the ground.

Hisanyaiba walks up to mike with an evil grin and a deadly stare and said with force. "Were Is Unholy! that filthy Giant hiding tell me now and i wont kill you!"
Mike spitting up blood say's hes in the Drum Rockies In the town of Frostbite good lucky getting past those Rabid Bunnies you Slut!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:13 am

Wally: Acting all tough even when almost dead ? Well die then.
Wally steps on Mike's head and crushes it.
Some distance, the gunners fall down dead and an old woman walks towards Wally's group (she is that 3rd person I want for the crew I told you, havent posted her yet, but I hope its ok >.>")
Wally laughs and says that "Martha" is as excepted, too stealthy. He later explains to Hisanyaiba that Martha was there the whole time, she is just to stealthy. He later asks how to access the Drum rockies and says its time for them to go there. And they begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:25 am

"Hi Martha my name is Killshot =)" Smiling she turned to wally and say's " Lets do this captain!" she says enthusiastically
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:29 am

Martha greets her politely and Dude wonders why all of a sudden they are all so kind instead of just "destroying the city and having fun"
Wally agrees (not with Dude xD) and they start goin to the Frostbite town.
After some time and a few difficulties they reach the town.
Wally: And now where ? ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:38 am

Inside of the Base A Pirate Reported to Unholy " my captain two men and two women are in front of our base. Unholy's Shadowy green eyes lite with excitement "Find out if they want to join our ranks if not have 50 of our men stand guard. if they seem boring kill them" useing a snail the messenger relayed the message to the badits standing guard.

the bandits stopped wally and his crew saying " Are you bunch more recruits?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:57 am

Wally looks at em bored.
Wally: Nope ...
He puts his hand on the ground and says "Gouben Kuro" and next thing, a black substance reaches the men and binds em on the ground.
Wally: And thats my greetings to you, Weee-hahahahaha !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:03 am

20 Pirates charge Martha And dude, and 30 snipers point there gun's at wally and fire.

Hisanyaiba quickly uses
Rapidshot Madness.Rapidly Shoots 25 Sharpfang's Spiral Hollow Arrows (mini-tiller blades that shred anything they touch) and ripes the 20 pirates on the ground apart and destroys half of the base.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:12 am

Wally comments that Hisanyaiba possess immense skill in sharpshooting and then says " Sougon Mizo" and the gunners and men left are pulled by an unseen force to Wally. Wally laughs hard and says "Yami Yaiba" and blades of darkness sprout from the ground and pierce through the men as they are pulled, unable to save themselves.
Dude laughs like crazy commenting on how foolish the giant they look for must be, sending such weaklings as welcome gift.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:18 am

Dark Soru!
Demon curse! Phase 1 Two Gaint Sword's Appear behind wally and with lightning speed and slash in a star shape on his back A giant Shadow Hovered Behind him And his Voice boom's "Im am a Assassin after all child, I lost all my underlings to you, im disappointed and grateful that i wont loose any berri over it.
Dark Soru!
The Giant shadow slip's out of sight
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:26 am

Wally had a layer of darkness covering him, escaping some of the damage, smoke comes from his back (you did hit him right, or did I got it all wrong ? ^^")
Wally: You nicked me ... Sori !
Using his Devil Fruit's gravity he pulls the giant on his place.
Wally: You may be strong and fast, but you cant escape gravity !
Martha raises her hand and does something odd, then just waits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:34 am

"The Voice laughs" The Giant Shadow was pulled to Wally. "Enjoy my illusion"
Shadow Soru's Lightning speed Made an illusion of him while being 2 miles away in the direction behind them. Enjoy those little cut's?
Demon curse! phase 4! LOCKJAW!
the swords covered with his rust, rust entered wally blood stream and untill he can get to a major hospital all his muscles are lock with tetanus!.
The Giant voice yells from afar " Here are your options 1we can finish this Now and you all die here and now 2 you can take that little brat and leave here. But if you choose choice 2 you will bow down to me for I will be the emperor of the World MOahahahahahahah!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:41 am

Wally grins.
Wally: Idiot ... the Yami Yami No Mi, is above all fruits ....
He cancels the fruit's rustness to him, much to Unholy's surprise.
Wally: Instead of acting like a cry baby, come here and fight us already ! We will never succumb to a low life like you ! Weee-hahahaha ! I hope you got no problem with that Hisanyaiba !
However he is thinking "That giant could come in handy, maybe I shouldn't kill him, just kick his ass ..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:46 am

In the darkness some one waits to enter the fray......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )   Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Hisanyaiba Giant Hunt! (Closed )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next