One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

פרק ראשון ירושת דם / Blood inheritance

Go down 
AuthorMessage

פרק ראשון ירושת דם / Blood inheritance Empty
PostSubject: פרק ראשון ירושת דם / Blood inheritance   פרק ראשון ירושת דם / Blood inheritance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Chapter one

ורד שיגן עלינו לנצח Rose that will protect us forever
הובל אותנו הביתה guide us home
היכן שדמינו יתערבבו where our blood will mix
הירח יעלה the moon will arise
ונהיה לאחד and we will be one

Faceless people walking past me, as if I didn't belong there, but I know it's true, I don't belong here, not since I discovered what I am, what I've always been. I've never belonged here, and I now know why. Everything makes sense now, but at the same time, even if it's possible, it doesn't make sense to me. How could've I lived so many years without noticing something so strange, so no human, inside me? I didn't notice, hell, I didn't. And now I wonder how I'll adapt to the new world that is opening up to me. I feel so cold, I'm not scared, fear is something I haven't felt in some time, but at the same time I'm afraid of feeling it, I don't think my feelings make sense at all, but that's how I am.. I don't make sense, I just continue to live, if you could call this state I am in, being 'alive'. Walking straight to my apparent destination, I stare at my hands, ones that had been small, with nails really short, there are so different now. Long with long nails with black paint; I cringe at the memory of what I used to be, and what I am now. I didn't want this life, I didn't choose this. But destiny found me, like the letter said. Water starts pouring from the sky, as if they were God's tears, not like I believe in god though, it's just that it looked like it was like this. I let tears roll down my face, as they mix with the water, I let my mind drift through the memories of the night I changed, the night I discovered the truth; the awakening day.

Everything started a quiet night, I was wondering around my house looking for a book to read, as I had already read all the interesting ones in my room and library. Yes, people would usually have books there only, but my house is a mess, well it was a mess, anyway. I looked around for a while and found nothing really interesting, so I decided to look in the attic. We never used it because it used to be my grandma's room, she preferred high places for a weird reason, and she passed away some years ago; we just didn't find the strength to use it anymore, everyone loved grandma even if she was a little crazy, not in the bad way. The attic was full of dust, and it had boxed pilled up everywhere, which were from Grandma's stuff; I don't know why I thought that maybe she would have something interesting here, meaning a book or maybe a diary, journal, etc. I looked and looked through the boxes, at first I found only clothes and photos, some which were really weird as I didn't recognize the people in them at all, some of the pictures were really creepy and they scared me as they had these people in black cloaks with weird symbols and it looked like some kind of ritual. Now that I think about it, they couldn't have been photos, as back then there were no cameras. They must've been drawings or paintings.. really good and exact paintings. There were around 10 pictures/drawings/paintings like this, and each one scared me more than the other.

I continued to look around though, because I would not let this kind of thing scare me to the point of forgetting about my goal here: finding a book that would lead me out of my boredom. I found magazines, I didn't even know my grandma used to read magazines, and then I remembered my mom had said that she was going to put some stuff in the attic that wasn't used in the house anymore, so she meant this. More and more stuff which obviously didn't catch my attention was thrown out of the boxes, until I finally found it, the box that had my grandma's books inside. It was hard to find something interesting, actually I don't think I ever found something interesting there, instead I found something that marked me forever. There were lots of types of books but one, only one, catched my attention. It was an ancient looking book, actually it looked more like a journal, it was all in leather and seemed to be handwritten, I could tell by the state of the pages and everything. So I decided to take it with me to my bedroom and read it before sleeping.

I went to my room and put the journal under my pillow, where I could find it easily before I went to sleep, I thought it was a perfect plan, then went downstairs where everyone was, my family was comformed by my mother, my father, my two brothers and me. Let's say that I only got along with half of them for various of reasons, I only standed my mother and older brother, my father and little brother in the other hand were really annoying for me, so I preferred to be far from them. The dinner was already served so I went ahead and sat besides my mom and brother, which was my usual spot, the only one I would use even if there were like 10 spots more. We had dinner as usual, in silence besides the sound of our forks and knives hitting sligthly the dishes, we were like this because if we actually had any kind of talk it would end with someone leaving the table, that was how my family was. Once we finished eating I took my dish to the sink and then left to my room.

When I walked through my door I could feel my sense kicking in, I felt something weird in my room, something that didn't belong, the atmostphere was tense.. thick, I still don't know how to exactly describe the sensation I felt when I crossed my door, it was as if I was crossing to another world, or maybe in the space, it was just... different. I looked around trying to find something that was out of place but nothing seemed to be wrong.. it felt different though, I wanted to get out of there as fast as I could, I felt myself being sucked in and I couldn't help it. Not finding anything out of place, I went to my bed and laid on it. Took out the journal that I had left under my pillow. When my fingers touched it I felt like it had electrocuted me, it was horrible, I felt electricity running through my body, and then it stopped. I stared at the journal for some while, I noticed some weird transcriptions in it, which I now know what they meant. "ספר הצללים" (The Book of Shadows).

I opened it and I felt energy rush though my body again, I still remember how I forgot everything for a second and then it came back, but with more knowledge, with past knowledge, at first I didn't know this though. I thought I was becoming insane. Then I looked around me and saw fire, my room was on fire, I panicked and took the book in my hands and left the room, I tried screaming to my parents but I noticed all of my house was on fire as well, I ran out of there, or tried because the smoke made me faint.

I could hear a song, I still remember the lyrics, and I'll always will.

"Petal and petal, the rose slowly dies, עלה אחרי עלה, הורד גוסס לאט לאט
leaving everything in the world to banish, משאיר את כל העולם לגלות
I hear, I hear, all of their cries, אני שומע, שאני שומע את כל יבבותיהם
but I know, I know they need to be punished. אך אני יודע, אני יודע שהם צריכים להיענש

Tear and tear, the sky is raining, דמעה ועוד דמעה, השמים גשומים
slowly everything turns bright again, אט אט הכל חוזר להבהיק
like, like a beautiful painting, כמו, כמו ציור יפהפה
a new, new calm reign. שלטון חדש רגוע, רגוע "

I woke up to find out I was being carried by someone, strong arms around me carrying me bridal style, but not like I cared, I was too busy trying to find out who was the one carrying me. I see a guy, he looked slightly older than me, he had weird eyes, kind of blue but also with a little of green and brown.. even if they were weird, they were truly beautiful, and I'll never forget his eyes; his hair was slightly long, it didn't touch the shoulder but it was almost there, it was brown and curly. I noticed a man besides him, he smiled and nodded towards me.

"Shai, it seems like she has woken up" I remembered he said, as I listened to his voice I noticed that he was indeed the one who had been singing in my dreams.

Then I was shaken off my thoughts as someone nudged my shoulder. I look around to notice Malachi smiling at me, just like he had done when he met me the first time.

"Come on Aliza, the school is waiting for us" he said as Shai and Malachi grabbed my arms and ran towards the tall building in front of me, I was dragged towards there.

"Ugh, I didn't choose to be a witch, Malachi! I didn't know that book would do this to me" I say whinning as he dragged me some more.

"I know dear, but you have no choice anymore, it's too late" he said with simpathy clear in his voice.

"Your witch blood is already awake" Shai said and I nodded shamefully. I didn't want this for me, I didn't want to be a witch, but hey, I have no choice anymore, have I?

I'm Aliza, Shai and Malachi are my best friends, and we're wizards/witches/mages/anything you'd like to call us. We don't belong to the human world, and we barely belong to the wizard one, if you wish to know, you'll see soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: פרק ראשון ירושת דם / Blood inheritance   פרק ראשון ירושת דם / Blood inheritance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:45 pm

I enter the place that would change everything, I'll learn new things here, even if I don't want to. I never chose to be a witch, I know that destiny found me because of my grandmother's book and everything, and that it's in my blood but it's hard to understand how this happened to me, it's kind of my fault, I shouldn't have looked for books in my grandma's attic, it was a stupid action, but who would've guessed that. My body, like I've said before, felt cold, really cold, the rain didn't soak my clothes anymore as we had a roof above us now. I still felt soaked though, my clothes were dripping wet and I was pale, I could feel and see so as I passed in front of a window and saw my reflection. I felt and looked so weak, as if I was about to faint, looked so thin and sick; I was shocked by my appearance but couldn't do anything about it. We had to move on so we would find our dorms and everything. Malachi nudged my arm again and I stared at his beautiful blue eyes, I should admit something, I'm afraid of finding out what I am, my powers, and everything. I don't want to know the truth, as I know it's going to be something I don't like.

"Don't worry, Aliza, we're with you. Right Shai?" he says smiling brightly, he is the reason why I'm here, why I didn't try to run away, like his name says, he's my angel.

"Yes, we're with you, Aliza" Shai says with his serious voice and for some weird reason I feel that he's saying the truth, it might've been the look in his eyes that told me that, or maybe how I would always feel safe around him, but Shai was indeed my gift, he makes me feel safe no matter what, it might've been because he was the one who rescued me from the fire my awakening made, along with Malachi of course, or just how he is always with me, protective and caring, even if he seems distant sometimes, I know he cares.

I smile back and nod, I know they will always be with me, at least in situations like this, or at least I hope so. Because even if I've just met Shai and Malachi two months ago, they're really important to me, my only friends, my only family left; I'm alone in the world if I don't have them. We continue walking some more and go into an office, the secretary smiles at us but I can notice that the smile if fake, she probably knows who we are.

"Malachi Hayes, Shai Meir and Aliza Schwartz. We need our dorm numbers." Malachi says with a serious tone in his voice, this is the second time I have heard it, the first was when he called the school to tell them that I would join as well. It's not that I found it creepy or something like that, but just weird to hear the nice Malachi using a tone like that. For reasons I'd rather not say at the moment, people hate us for our families so that's the reason why the secretary had been like that with us. Malachi and Shai seemed used to it but I certainly ain't used to being treated coldly, to people muttering things behind my back, to feel so out of place, I used to be normal, unlike them. It's not that I can change it, so I just have to accept it and go on.

The secretary nodded and hanged Malachi a paper with our dorms numbers and we left, I peeped at the paper and saw that my room was room 106, I smiled at Malachi and Shai and wave as I leave to my room. I can't find the dorms area so I go around and ask some people for directions as I would probably get lost anyway. I finally find it and opened the door. I stare at the person in front of me for some seconds, he is really handsome, he has blue eyes, perfect deep emotionless blue eyes, has brown hair that is cut short but it looks good on him and also a beautiful smile on his face. He is playing the violin, a deep melancholic melody echoing on the walls, as I continue to stare at him. Then I hear words leave his lips as it starts to rain.

"awyr twyll, glawiau glaw, i fi cychwyn gyd et (Dark sky, rain rain, so it can start all over again)"

I don't understand what he said, but I remember Malachi said that different people use spells in ancient languages or other languages in whole, as for example in Finnish. I wonder if it was a spell, maybe it was a song, like the one Malachi had been singing when they rescued me, at least I think it was a song. My hand forms into a fist as I fight the urge to run away, I need to be here, I belong here, partly. I clear my throat and walk in.

"Excuse me, I've been assigned to this room.." I tell the guy who moves his head to see me, his eyes staring at me; I feel as if I'm naked, and he can see everything, my body and my soul.. that is, if I still have a soul.

"Hi.." he says, his tone is dry and I can tell that he is just as uncomfortable with the arrangement as I am.

I smile slightly at him as I go to the unoccupied bed and put my bags in there. "I'm Aliza Schwartz.." I say with a small voice, but it's loud enough for him to hear me.

"Uri Shain, nice to meet you, Aliza" he says as he extends his hand for a handshake.

I look at him strangely and notice his eyebrow is slightly raised, showing his surprise at my name. I shake his hand and smile at him, it's actually nice to find someone who doesn't care about my lastname, which is usually hard to find from what Malachi and Shai said. I wonder if Uri's attitude with me will stay like that until we graduate, as I've heard that once you get assigned to a room, you stay in that room until you graduate, you can't be reassigned or anything, and since the school is for both genders, there's always the possibility of being paired with a guy. I don't mind being with Uri as he seems nice, and I can't wait to learn magic, spells and things like that, I hope it's not too hard.

I notice Uri starts to play again as the rain pours outside, the mixed noise of the rain with the music of the violin makes me feel relaxed so I go to my bed, lay there and close my eyes, my mind soon drifting into unconsciousness.

I am in my house, everything is burning, I can see my clothes on fire but at the same time I don't feel hot, I don't feel the hurt I should be feeling. What am I, what's wrong with me, the questions keep swirling in my head but I even if I try hard to make it stop, it doesn't. Then I hear a voice saying something in what I notice is hebrew, for some weird reason I can understand what it's saying perfectly.

את לא שייכת לכאן, את לא שייכת לעולם הזה, מגיע לך למות, את אף אחד אך בכל זאת חשובה

I try to recognize the voice, at first I didn't know whose it was from, but it sounded familiar, as it became more clear I noticed it was my voice; why was I saying something like that to myself. This is so weird I don't know what the hell is happening I want to wake up, but I'm afraid that if I want to wake up it'll only make the dream longer. As my fear eats me from the inside I'm transported to another room. There's no fire here but it's all black. Then suddenly in the middle a ray of light appears, it lightens a small portion of the room, where I notice a guy standing with a violin, I remember the guy I share the dorm with, Uri, and I start to listen to his music, it was beautiful but at the same time disastrous, I can't help but been shaken up by the sound of it, no actually the ground was shaking as well, I looked around panicking and notice Uri had disappeared. Then I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head as everything turns black again.

"Wake up, Aliza! School is starting in 10 minutes, get ready" I open my eyes to find Uri shaking me so I would wake up.

He stops as he notices me opening my eyes and leaves the room to what I guess is the bathroom. I pull my body up from the bed and look around me, I was in my room and everything was a dream, it was a really weird dream. I wonder what it meant?, I think while looking for my uniform in my bag. This was indeed going to be a weird day, but welcome to my life. Weird weird life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: פרק ראשון ירושת דם / Blood inheritance   פרק ראשון ירושת דם / Blood inheritance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:52 pm

I didn’t really mind using the uniform, as it was plain and nice, I actually did like it. It was a white blouse, a scotish styled black-n-red skirt which went down to my knee, so it wasn’t that short.. I don’t like short skirts, I think they’re kinda slutty. It also had a black coat and a red tie, it looked pretty awesome and how a magician’s school uniform should be. Apparently we are able to use any kind of shoes so I choose to use my converse all star, which are black with red squares, they match the uniform and I get to be comfortable.

While I was putting my uniform on, Uri entered the room, making me yell and throw him a pillow.

What’s wrong with you?! Knock on the door!!!” I tell him while covering myself, thank god I am only lacking a shirt, and it is pretty easy to cover myself.

I remind you that this is also my room” he plainly says as he enters the bathroom and takes a bag from it, I notice since he wasn’t carrying the bag before he entered the bathroom. “And you should hurry up or you’ll be late. There are two guys waiting for you in front of the door, I guess you know them” and with that he left, I didn’t have the time to say anything and I didn’t really care about it so I continue dressing.

While I get dressed I notice the details in my room for the first time, the room was more or less medium sized, it had two beds which are in different sides of the room, the one in the right is mine and the other is Uri’s. There are also two desks, one mine and the other Uri’s, of course; his desk is messier than mine but that is probably because I almost have nothing on it, considering that I had just arrived yesterday’s evening and I fell asleep almost inmediatedly. I had placed some books when I woke up but those were now inside my bag. The walls of our room are sky blue, color which I love; and we also have a window in between the desks, which allows me to watch the park in front of the school. My bed covers are black and so are Uri’s although he totally forgot to make his bed, I did it when I woke up; and he had more pillows than I, he probably took some from his house to here.

As I finally finish getting dressed, I open the door to find my two best friends standing there smiling at me.

Finally the princess is ready” Shai says joking as he extends his hand towards me, I smile and take it, holding hands with him. I am glad that my best friends are finally acting normally, since they had been more serious since we entered this place and I was getting nervous, but now it is normal and I am happy.

We have spell class, so let’s go” Malachi says while taking my other hand and we skip to class, honestly I don’t care about the weird stares I’m receiving from the other people in the hallway as I’m more confident in myself than that, besides, I’m glad I have such wonderful friends like Shai and Malachi; after all they did save my life more than once.

Yesterday I hadn’t cared about the looks of the school, as I wanted to go to my dorm room and do anything to occupy my mind from the flashbacks that kept coming to me, I don’t know what’s wrong with me, all those dreams and flashbacks must mean something, but at the same time I don’t undertand them at all, I don’t think I want to understand them, I’m afraid to know the truth, if there’s something hiding inside my head or anything like that. But now I was fine and decided to look around, the school is ancient looking, like a castle, the ceiling is high above our heads and it’s a dark shade of veige, I like the way the arcs and windows light up the hallway in a way it makes it seem like a posh school instead of a magic school.. well probably most of the people here are rich, but still. You can see the garden through the windows, there are fountains and different trees and stuff, it was like the tall building I had entered wasn’t this beautiful castle, it didn’t even have the same city ambient as the rest.. And I notice that the park I had seen through my window wasn’t the one I had crossed with Shai and Malachi to come to the school but the garden of it. It was confusing but I didn’t mind, from what I could see my school was beautiful and I hope the people inside it won’t be so mean with us.. I was already worried about it from what Malachi had told me in his house.

We entered a dark room, I guessed that was the classroom but I couldn’t see anything so I decided to use one of the spells the guys had taught me to light up the room. “האירו האירו, והרשו לי לראות את מה שחייבלהיראות” (light up light up and let me able to see what has to be seen) And the room rights up, I smile and then notice the room empty exept for a couple who were making out in the background. I cringe and hide behind Shai as the couple notices us and stops making out, it is really awkward and the uncomfortableness can be sense in the atmosphere, due to that no one says a thing and it continues like this for some minutes. Then I smile awkwardly and stop hiding behind Shai as I prepare myself to say something, the couple were now in front of us and were flushing deep red.

Um this is the spell class.. right?” I say as I take in the look of the couple, the guy is tall and handsome, he has brown hair and blue eyes and is tall and even in the uniform one could see that he was well built, I couldn’t help but check him out. Sensing someone’s annoyance I stared at the girl, she was almost as tall as the guy and had light brown hair and brown eyes, she was pretty and had a pointed nose.

Yes, everyone will be here soon! I’m sorry that you guys had to see that! I’m Amit Blum. Nice to meet you guys!!” the girl says; she seems really cheerful and nice, out going and confident in herself.

I smile at her and nod. “I’m Aliza Schwartz, he’s Shai Meir and the other is Malachi Hayes” I say with a smile still on my face, even if I knew it was probably that their friendliness would disappear once they hear our names.

Unlike I had thought would happen, they smiled and nodded. “I’m Arieh Bachman” he says smiling and grabs Amit’s hand sweetly. I can’t help but to melt at the sight, it is so cute.. Even if they had been making out some minutes ago, they look like a cute couple now.

Malachi and Shai nod and before anyone could say anything more we were interrupted by someone entering the room, he/she is wearing a cloak that makes it impossible for us to see whether it’s a he or a she. “Class is starting now” I hear it saying, I nod and sit on a desk near where I was standing, Malachi sits on my left and Shai on my right, I smile at them and notice only Amit, Arieh, Malachi, Shai and I were in this class apparently.

Beweeg alles van het midden naar de zei, maak het donker en tranen wallen van het dak”(move everything in the center to the sites, make it dark and tears fall from the ceiling) the ‘teacher’ says and the desk where we’re sitting on start moving, I stand up quickly just as the rest and we watch the desks and chairs moving to the sides of the room. The lights which I had lightened up earlier turn off and it starts raining, which was crazy because it’s impossible for it to rain inside.. but then again I am on a magic school, everything’s possible.

First, Aliza Schwartz, say the first words that come to your mind, in any language” the teacher says and I nod, I try to think about something and notice there’s a piano in the room, so the words come out of my mouth without thinking much.

נגןומלאאתאוזנייבצליליהפסנתרהיפים” (play music and fill my ears with beautiful sound of the piano) the words left my mouth unregistered, I didn’t know what I was saying and at the same time I did know; from what I know I don’t know hebrew but somehow the words in hebrew just… came to me. I notice the piano keys start moving as the music starts playing across the room, I smile as the teacher claps.

Good job, level C spell in Hebrew, Aliza. Now Malachi please say the first words that come to your mind” he/she says while snapping her fingers, the music stops playing and I turn my attention to Malachi who smiles at me.

Kasvit, kasvakaa lattiasta. Ruusu, herää henkiin” (Plants, grow from the floor. Rose, come to life) Malachi says and we notice a small hole in the ground where plants start growing and there’s a single rose in the middle, the rose is so beautiful, the most beautiful rose I’ve ever seen, it’s white and looks so delicate.

And like that we spend the day in the same classroom practicing new spells, each time I would make spells either in hebrew, which I had just discovered that I know, and english; Malachi and the others would make spells in Finnish, English and Dutch; I wonder if I’ll ever learn more spells in other languages. After the class was over, at the end of the day, we sepparated, Malachi and Shai went to their dorm rooms, they apparently share the room, lucky them. And I went to mine. I open the door to my dorm to find it empty, I look around thinking that Uri should be here already but don’t mind that much. I sit on my desk’s chair and stare at the window, it started raining around 3pm and it hasn’t stopped yet, it was now 8pm. I look around and then notice something that makes memories rush to me.

So what’s your name?” the blue-eyed guy asked me and I didn’t know what to answer, I mean I do know my name but for some reason I was afraid of him, I thought he would hurt me, for some weird reason. I felt cold, drained of energy and didn’t want to answer so I shook my head. I heard him sigh. “I know your name, it’s Aliza Schwartz, right?” he asked me and I nod slightly, he extended his hand towards me and I slowly take it, he pulls me up from the couch I had been sitting on for more than an hour and leads me to another room, this room had a small bed and desk, I look at the guy and he smiles. “This will be your room, Aliza, at least for the time being” then the memory blurrs and I stare at the scene before me.

You’re a witch, Aliza, and so are Malachi and I. We’re from ancient pureblood families and people want to get us killed because our power is way more than theirs, they’re afraid we’ll control the magical world, even if it’s already happening, considering that one of the 10 magical families are in the throne.” I had so many questions, I could feel my head start to ache as the questions continue to circle my mind but Shai and Malachi leave the room before I could say anything. I feel like I had felt some months ago, the night my powers awakened, the night I killed my entire family with my uncontroled power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: פרק ראשון ירושת דם / Blood inheritance   פרק ראשון ירושת דם / Blood inheritance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:48 pm

A sad smile makes its way to my face as hot salty tears roll down my cheeks. The memory of that time still shakes me slightly, I don't know why I had done that; opened the book.. the book that marked my life forever, the one who chose what would be of me until the day I die.. If I'll ever die, I still haven't asked the guys whether us magicians are immortal or not, I just never got around to do it. Suddenly I hear the door open slightly and then close, the presence of someone else in the room obvious. I turn around to stare at Uri; who was covered in sweat and is panting slightly. I wipe my tears quickly and smile at him. "Hey... Are you okay? You seem really tired" I tell him while standing up and going towards him. His blue eyes stand out because of the stripped blue-n-white cotton shirt he's using right now.

"Yeah just had to run because of the rain, I had class outside, don't worry lil girl" he says and ruffles my hair. I know I'm small but calling me little girl is crossing the line (no one messes with my height) so I glare at him and stick my tongue out.

"I bite my thumb at you, sir" and with that I turn away from him and go to lie down on my bed; whenever I was mad at someone I would say that, as it was a Shakespearean joke which I had read in Romeo and Juliet, honestly that book was completely stupid, I mean I would understand that they loved each other.. if they hadn't met the same day, and married the third or fourth time they met. It was obviously the hormones, but most people say it's love and stuff like that. So that means that if you ever meet your loved one, you will end up committing suicide? If it's that way I don't want to find love.. ever. "Oh Uri can I ask you for a favor?" I look at him, my sweet smile on my face and my puppy eyes look on, it always worked with guys.

He looks at me for a second and nods. "Sure.. Wait no, depends on what you want from me, what is it?" He says honestly. The honesty in his words make me smile and nod as well.

"Well somehow the music that comes from your violin relaxes me and before I know it, I'm asleep" I say standing up and walking around slowly. "So I was wondering if you could play something for me. I love the way you play, It's truly beautiful" I say honestly with a small blush spreading its way across my cheeks.

He smiles at me. "I would gladly play something for you, Aliza Schwartz, in fact, I think I'll play one of my own pieces" excitement made its way through me as the words exited Uri's mouth, I couldn't wait to listen to Uri's song. Sensing this Uri takes his violin out of its cage and starts to play.

The melody is soft and calm, relaxing to some point but just as my eyelids begin to drop the sound changes to a furious tone, the melody fills my ears, it's a familiar sound although I don't know where I've heard it before; it fills me with various emotions. Agony. Sadness. Terror. Longing. What was I scared of? What do I long for, or who do I long for? Various questions circle my mind as my eyes slowly close. A long lost memory touches the back of my mind and soon I loose consciousness. And the dream begins.

I see my young self, her.. or well, my long brown hair fluttering around the wing as I jump around and look for someone to play with. It's already late and the things in the palace.. wait, Palace? Anyway, things are being prepared for an important ball, I don't know what it is about and I find it only annoying that I can't find people to play with, everyone's so busy and it's lonely here in the castle, doing nothing. I still can't find someone to play with, I check in the library, it has all the walls covered in shelves filled with books, from top to bottom, and there's a big window in the middle that makes everyone able to see the garden, I always love to play in the garden, it's beautiful and mother would spend time with me when she was alive. Oh how I missed my mother.

I laugh at my old self's selfishness and childish behavior but after all, she.. I'm just a child.. I was just a child back then.. although I didn't remember this, I know it has happened, the familiarity in the scenario and myself is just too much to deem it as a dream, a simple, fantastic dream. This has happened before, earlier in my life. Why was I in a castle. Who am I. What's going on. Mother? When she was alive? I know I killed my mother that night but this is way before that.. why does my younger self say this.. or rather feel this way? What's going on I'm so confused. I don't know who's this mother I'm talking about.. well, my younger self is talking about. If I could just remember...

I continue looking around for someone to play, since the library was completely empty. The sun had already fallen and it was completely dark by now, I go to the music room when I notice the lights are off, I'm still young and I'm kinda of scared of darkness, I don't know why I still step inside and look around. Suddenly music starts to play. I look around wondering where the music was coming from. It was the sound of a violin, only one. It wasn't that bad... actually, it was a beautiful sound. I really liked it, although it kinda scared me. I look around to try to see who was playing and notice a boy. He looked a little older than me, but still pretty young. He was still a child, I couldn't believe it first though, the music he played was so beautiful that I hadn't thought someone my age or a little older could make it.

I approach him and smile. "H-Hello" I say, my voice small but it's enough for him to stop playing and turn to me. I can't see his face in the dark but I notice that he's slightly surprised of my presence here. I didn't really know what else to say so I stood there looking at my hands nervously. I wasn't typically a child shy, but just the way he played the violin that made me feel kind of inferior to him.. even if I myself knew how to play the violin.

"Oh, your majesty. It's such a pleasure to meet you" he says and places the violin in a table nearby, he comes towards me and kisses my hand while bowing. "My name is Uri Shain" he says politely, I blush slightly because now I could see him, he had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen, even if my mother herself had beautiful eyes, I still thought Uri's eyes were too beautiful; the dark hair only fit his white complexion perfectly and the dark tux he was wearing as well.

"I-I'm A-Aliza Schwartz... nice to meet you, Mr. Shain" I say shyly, I'm not used to saying my name as everyone calls me princess. I'm the princess to the magical world. I live in this castle, my mother was the queen but she died some time ago. And my father, the King, is usually at meetings. I like to play around with servants and other noble friends I have, my best friends Malachi and Shai and others. Even if I'm a princess, the throne isn't the most important thing tomorrow, I just want to have friends and have fun, as any kid wants.

Before anything could happen the memory blurs and I feel someone shaking me. I open my eyes slowly, finally noticing the painful headache I was having. When my eyes are finally open I stare at Uri's deep cold eyes.

"Are you okay Aliza? You were screaming and doing weird things.. I was worried" he said and I just couldn't really concentrate in answering his questions, I still couldn't understand that I was the princess of the magical world, and that my mother.. my real mother.. was dead as well, and that my father was still alive and that I had the chance to meet him and get along with him.. even if he wasn't around that much after my mother died. At that moment I figured out that I had unlocked all my childhood memories, I couldn't believe it, I've known Shai and Malachi since I've been a baby and I couldn't walk. I've known Uri from before as well. Things seemed more normal to me now. The only question I had was, why was I sent to a human house when I was the princess of their kingdom, does my father know this? I'm scared that I was going to be murdered.

"I..I'm.. the.. princess..?" I ask him, my eyes were full of tears and the headache was even worse than before, I could feel my head thumping and I was about to loose consciousness, I didn't know if I should still talk but before I could even react, Uri hugged me and smiled brightly. I was confused more than ever, I didn't know why he was talking to me. But then I do remember that Uri and I had been close friends, he probably got sad that I didn't recognize him or something.. But I still slowly hugged back. "I missed you Uri, your music brought my memories back" I tell him honestly.

"When you were little.. erhm, when we were little.. you used to ask me to play the violin for you before you went to bed it was so cute, I really thought you were a cute princess, Aliza. Now that you're older, I think you're a beautiful princess now" I can't help but blush at his comment, it's so nice and honest, I can tell that he's saying the truth. "And somehow I know you will continue to ask me to play for you before going to sleep.. haha" he adds and I smile.

"You got that right, hehe" and then we lie on my bed and I fall asleep listening to Uri's heartbeat, the warmth of his body warming me and the feeling of protection overwhelming me. I felt safe, I felt home. For the first time in years, it finally felt right. I had my memories back, my real life back. I was whole now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: פרק ראשון ירושת דם / Blood inheritance   פרק ראשון ירושת דם / Blood inheritance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:38 am

Special Chapter: Malachi's Beginnings Part 1

A small child walks into the room full of nobles running, he is panting and his cheeks are flushed but he tries to talk. It ends being an not understandable soup of words, not even the most talented translators that are present are able to understand what the little child says. After all it is in his, probably, own language. He breaths in and out trying to calm himself before trying to talk again. "I said, I was wondering if I coulsh meetsh Princessh Alizha. I know she'sh hereh, I just shaw her walking around with her bodyguards" the little child says, his voice is so soft and vulnerable sounding, that everyone wanted to protect him.

"Yes you can darling. Don't worry" his mother says in a caring tone, ruffling her son's hair, which makes him pout and stick his tongue out. "Now you don't want me to cut your tongue out do you?" she says in a half taunting half lecturing tone, while giggling to herself, her son was just too cute. But he was really more like slightly annoyed, his mom treated him like such a child, he was already a young man! And it was something silly to do. But Malachi said nothing about it. He preferred to reply politely.

"No mother I would prefer if you didn't. Now ifsh yoush excushe me I'msh leavinsh" he says the last part really childish like, even if he had said the other part perfectly, he was just faking his 'sh's. But that was because it was awesome and epic, at least for him. He turns away and leaves, running to where he had last seen his beloved princess, Malachi was one who was loyal to the royal family, and the crown princess was certainly his favorite. According to him she was really awesome. It makes him sad that he hasn't met her personally yet, even if him himself was a member of the noble families.

----

"Miss Aliza, do you need help with anything?" a maid asks the crying little girl, she shakes her head trying to show that she wants to be alone but the maid insists repeating her question again, she is getting irritating so the little girl lifts her head and glares at the maid, who instantly leaves. She continues crying alone, her sobs echoing through the walls.

"Uuuum.." the little boy says while standing by the wooden door. He was feeling really awkward, because he had met his beloved princess in such a situation, not only was he feeling awkward about it though, he was also slightly upset and disappointed, he had expected to see his princess smiling and ready to play with him or just talk with him. But there she was crying like there was no tomorrow.

"Who are you and what are you doing here" she says while trying to stop crying, but failing miserably. She is too tired of pretending and wants to have a normal moment but she can't, 'princesses can't do this, princesses can't do that' 'a princess must do this and that' and things like that that made her childhood a living hell.

"I'm Malachi Hayes.. Why are you crying?" he asks truly concerned. She is surprised by his honesty, it can be heard in his voice and she's caught off guard. Most people wouldn't ask a princess why they're crying, they would mostly try to comfort them without knowing the real reason or just offer their help, which was something that she really didn't like. Sometimes she hated the fact that she was a princess, sometimes like now.

"Aliza Schwartz and I'm crying because I don't like that mommy and daddy are always away and I never get to see them" she says while starting to cry again. She is after all, just a child. She misses her father and mother, who were too busy being the king and queen of their magical world; but in the meanwhile Aliza is left in a bubble with Princess chores and she is just tired of it. She wants to be normal and be able to be with her mommy and daddy. She sighs in the middle of the cries and stares at Malachi. "You're from the noblility, but I haven't met you yet, have I?" she asks curiously, she truly wonders why she had never seen him before, maybe he just was shy or something.

Malachi nods. "Yes, princess. I'm part of the nobility, and yes you haven't met me yet. But that's why I'm here at the moment, to present myself to you. Please let's be great friends!" Malachi nods excitedly and Aliza can't help but smile, he is too cute. And she nods, she wants to be his friend as well, he seems to be someone that really cares about his loved ones. And she wanted someone like that in her life.

"My, of course Mr. Hayes. I would love that" she says in a grown up voice and then starts giggling again. She knows that she will have wonderful times with the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: פרק ראשון ירושת דם / Blood inheritance   פרק ראשון ירושת דם / Blood inheritance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:43 am

I wake up from peaceful sleep, for the first time in years I had no dream, no nightmares, just pitch black. And it felt awesome, I felt relaxed and finally well rested. I try to move slightly to find that Uri's arms are holding me close to him, making moving impossible. I hear a cracking noise and I notice that it's the door opening. I try to move again but Uri's grip on me only tightens. I'm getting slightly frustrated about it but I decide to act calm about it.

"I see you recovered your memories" Malachi says as he finally is in my range of vision, I smile at him and nod. Then move my head towards Uri's body so he notices what I'm pointing. "Oh, I doubt he'll ever let you leave again" he says chuckling and I grimace. I honestly don't want to stay on a bed forever.

"Stop being silly Mala" Shai says as he ruffles Malachi's hair. It's my turn to chuckle so I do that. "Now, this will be a problem. We need to get Uri to get off of you" Shai says with a thoughtfull expression, I chuckle nervously this time and try to pinch Uri's arms so he'd wake up.

"Waoajoiodjdas wut ughsodudj" Uri mumbles while rubbing the sore spots in his arms. He then turns to look at me and glares with those beautiful eyes that always leave me breathless. "Why did you do that?!" he yells at me, yep he actually yelled at me.. I might have done it harder than I was supposed to.

"Um sorry, I just had to breathe, you know humans have that necessity and with the way you clinged to me I wasn't able to" I say dramatically as I stand up and hug Chi and Shai. "I missed you guys" I say as I let them run away from the death hug I just pulled them into.

"We missed you too, princess" Chi says while smiling, Shai is smiling too. Suddenly someone hugs me from the back, well that someone is actually Uri. As he was the only other person in the room.

"I was probably the one who missed you the most though" he whispers in my ear. I feel the hair on the back of my neck rise as I wimper slightly. "My number one fan" he says and then pulls away laughing.

"I think the one who has missed her the most was abufjaoisijdj what the hell Shai?!" he says as he was interrupted by Shai's hand on his mouth preventing his words to be understandable. I narrow my eyes at Shai to show him that I'm not pleased with this, too suspicious.

"She probably doesn't remember that part yet" Shai says to everyone and they nod. But I don't understand what he's talking about, of course I don't, if I did I would know which 'thing' I don't remember. Ugh more memories to be found, really? I sigh mentally and rest my head on Youri's shoulder, he was still hugging me from behind, only that he wasn't speaking on my ear anymore, thank god.

"Aliza you have an appointment with the King today" Uri says as he finally lets me go, I kind of missed his warmth but was also relieved that I am able to move freely again. "That is if you're willing to meet him after 13 years" he says and I nod, I want to meet my father again. Afterall he's the only family I have left, even if he did send me to a human family for who knows what. "Then prepare, use this dress, and be ready in five hours. We'll go ahead to the castle but you will be escorted by another person" he says and then Malachi and Shai leave, no before waving and saying 'see you later' to me. Uri just leaves as if he didn't care that I was there.

I sigh and look at the dress that was practically thrown at me, it was navy blue with silver details, it was gorgeous but I wasn't sure if it would look good on me. I sigh again and walk to the bathroom, quickly taking a shower and drying my hair so it was perfectly straight. I stare at the dress again, I wasn't going to wear this.. Why should I wear a dress? Isn't that a bit old fashioned? But then again, the magical world must be old fashioned.. In some way or another. I put it on and stare at my reflection, I frown. Okay, it looks great but I need to wear makeup if I want to look 'pretty'. I take out the little makeup I actually own and try my best to apply it. After 15 minutes I'm finaly ready. Now what was I supposed to do. I figured I should walk around school for a while, maybe I'd get to know another person that is nice or something. I stand up from the chair I had been sitting on for fifteen minutes while trying to figure how this thing called makeup works, and go out of the bedroom.

People passing by glare at me like if there was no tomorrow, if looks could kill I would be dead already.. Multiple times. Even if they had only left 30 minutes or so ago, I miss Uri, Chi and Shai so badly right now. They're my only friends and I don't know what to do without them. I look down and think that it's only because of my blood. My blood Inheritance has this as a part of it, hatred from the ones different. Would it be called blood segregation? We're not having special treatments or anything like that, we're just more powerful.. But we don't choose to be born this way, we just are. It's not our fault, if people think it is and treat us this way, they're not worth it.

I continue thinking about this and other things until someone calling my name, a female voice; brings me back to reality. I look up and see Amit's friendly smiling face in front of me. I jump slightly and smile back. "Hey Aliza, how are you? By the way that dress looks fantastic on you. Navy blue really suits your skin tone!!!" she says enthusiastically, I can't help but chuckle and smile at her friendly.

"Thank you, and I think the school uniform fits you perfectly! The red and black make your skin seem flawless and your eyes pop from the contrast!" I say and she giggles, it's more feminine than my chuckle, and I'm a little jealous of that but don't say anything about it, I just smile really friendly and happy that I finally might be making friends here.

"Hehe thanks. Um have you seen Arieh anywhere? I can't find him and we were supposed to go on a date today" she says looking worried, I smile and squeeze her hand recomfortably.

"No I haven't, but don't worry you'll find him. Maybe he just forgot about it or something" I say and hug her quickly, it was just a reasurring hug and it was supposed to be enough to make her feel better.

She smiles back and nods. "Yeah that must be it. Well thanks for comforting me! I'm going to find Arieh! Have a nice day Aliza" she says and then runs away. I chuckle again. She's really hyperactive apparently, and she's really nice too.

"Have a nice date Amit!!!" I yell after her but I doubt that she was able to hear it. I sigh and continue walking, at least no one was glaring at me anymore. It was probably due to Amit talking to me, it seems that she's really popular here. "I wish I could be like her" I mutter under my breath and I'm surprised when someone suddenly grabs me by the shoulders and stares deeply at my eyes.

Green, so pure, alive, emerald green eyes, I'm perplexed by such beautiful green eyes that I have no words, no actions for what he's doing. Somehow I feel those emerald eyes familiar. "Aliza Schwartz" he mumbles in a low voice, his voice is low and deep, it's beautiful in it's on way.

"Yes. Who are you? And would you stop grabbing me by the shoulders? It kind of hurts" it was the truth, the grip was too tight and it was hurting me, it might leave marks but I wasn't sure. His eyes widen and he nods before losening his grip on me. Not releasing it though.

"I'm Asher, don't you remember be Ali?" he asks, his green eyes show me that he's in pain, why? I don't know but I feel like I want to know, I need to know. I shake my head and smile sadly at him. He returns it with a pained smile and then looks away for a second. "You really don't..." he mumbles under his breath.

"I'm sorry, it just recovered some memories but not all, I wish I had though.. Maybe it helps if you explain who you are" I say in hope to make him feel better. He smiles at me and shakes his head.

"Maybe. Who knows" he says and then sighs. Breathing in and out deeply he starts to say. "I met you when you were 5 and I was 7. Aliza I'm your fiance"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: פרק ראשון ירושת דם / Blood inheritance   פרק ראשון ירושת דם / Blood inheritance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

פרק ראשון ירושת דם / Blood inheritance
Page 1 of 1