One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akira Isamu "Kami"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:00 am

Name: Akira Isamu "Kami"

Bounty: 10

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: Grandline, Village Unknown

Appearance: Akira Isamu "Kami" -anime-guy

History: Akira Isamu was born and raised on the Grandline in a nameless village. Life was harsh for Akira because his mother died when giving birth. Akira's father is also a pirate, his father left Akira in the village telling him that one day he will come back to pick Akira up after when he finds his lost treasures. Days, weeks, months and years went by as Akira grew in the harsh enviroment with nothing except the sword that his father had left him. With no one's help, Akira struggles for survival hoping one day his father would return. At the age of 12, Akira finds a weird looking fruit in an old broken down treasure box drifting on the ocean waves. Akira recovers it and without knowing what it was, Akira ate it because of his hunger. Soon after, Akira realizes his new powers and is determined to train himself to become a pirate in order sail the seas one day beside his father.

Personality: Silent, calm, lazy and carefree, but when provoked, Akira Isamu unleashes hell

Devil Fruit:
type: Kami Kami no Mi -if approved-

Special Abilities:

Learned Techniques:
1. Paper Cut: when in paper form, Akira can create a paper cut when he is in hand-to-hand combat
2. Forearm Cut: when in paper form, the forearms of his arms have two sharpened paper blades on them which can cause an instant paper cut
3. Flash: with intense speed, Akira dashes forward and slashes the opponent
4. Meteor Slash: Akira slashes out 4 cuts. Even though the 4 cuts may not all hit the target, they may hit very close by. 1/4 will hit the target

Goals: To survive and to reunite with his father once again

Last edited by KL Punk on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:13 am

this is probably an admins job, but... your weapon sounds like a custom weapon, you should probably get that approved before the character sheet... another thing, if your going to use stamina, id suggest some type of numerical system, like 100/100 and give the abilities a numerical usage...

also, im not sure if you got the fruit apporved yet, but if you ahvent, you should wait for that to be approved first as well (and put the english translation for the fruit, im pretty terrible at japanese but i think doki is the sound effect for a heart beat...) Ha i just looked it up... i was WAAAAAY off... but yea, you gotta make a post for custom weapons, and devil fruits in their respective threads.

oh one last thing before i hit the sack (3:20 am) Berserka woulda probably be best as follows, the duration it lasts is proportional in regards to how much stamina is left, if you use it right off the bat i.e. 100/100 stamina, you get the full 2 minutes, if youve got like 10 stamina left, it lasts for a 10th of that time. ie 12 seconds, its your job to tweak the sheet, im just giving you some advise so the admins dont tear you a new one ^^ hell, they probably wont like some of my ideas as is (mainly the numerical stamina one, i tried a damage resistance in terms of percentage, though i can understand why that wouldnt have flown, but give it a shot, and ask the admins, we gots 4 of em... i think)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:20 am

I would say, listen to Orphan_Smasher on this one, pretty much everything he said would cover it. Although I would ask you change the description picture, if you don't want to draw your character, than just describe him, or you could use an avatar creating website.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:03 pm

lol i was thinkin the sephiroth pic was a bit much, cause for his weapon all i can imagine is masamune... go here http://www.tektek.org/dream/ and you can make some nice really original avatars ^^
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:02 pm

fruit needs approval, though it seems like some of the techniques can be rokushiki....
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:30 am

how about now?
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:34 am

first off, sweet freakin drawing, whered you find it? or did you draw it yourself?

secondly, have you ever seen "Read or die"? good anime
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:06 am

im almost positive he found it since i remember seeing that when i was looking for a reference drawing for one of my characters. But maybe he drew it.
i think it was on deviant art, searched silver hair if i remember correctly
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:36 am

its badarse, BEDTIME!
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:43 am

I assumed you were a friend of mine from Kage Kaisen judging from that picture.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:02 pm

((gohan that belongs in a PM and NOT here))

you realise you can be paper thin with Kami-e, one of the ROKUSHIKI right?
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:08 pm

i think he means literal paper, kami-e is simply the movement of paper, but he might be thinking read or die style paper techniques, the controlling and turning into paper and origami
Back to top Go down

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:50 am

yeah...basically like wut orphan smasher said
and no i didnt draw it...found it
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:16 am

So this is OK with you Admin-sama, should it be Approved?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:19 am

-no just turing to paper all the f### time to avoid attacks ((ITS CHEAP!))
-what hapans if the paper is cut/burned?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:24 am

He already explained that!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:24 am

quote then Neutral
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:28 am

Quote :
If in paper form the user gets burnt, the paper effects will end and the user will turn back to normal. If the user is cut in paper form, the user will turn back to normal with the cut. The user can turn into paper form twice in a battle

Read the damn fruit sheet!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:30 am

that seems oddly specfic.. how is a fruit going to know when one fight ends and another begins!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:32 am

He could just change it to twice in like every 10 hours or a twice a day or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akira Isamu "Kami" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Isamu "Kami"   Akira Isamu "Kami" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akira Isamu "Kami"
Page 1 of 1