One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORANT NOTICE TO ALL MARINES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

IMPORANT NOTICE TO ALL MARINES Empty
PostSubject: IMPORANT NOTICE TO ALL MARINES   IMPORANT NOTICE TO ALL MARINES Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:54 pm

My Fellow Marines. Times have gravely changed over the months on these Waters. From the current events that have happened recently. The Marines have suffered tragically from the actions of our main enemy. Pirates. Pirates have been easily and constantly trampling over our Marines. Showing the world that protection is something the Marines cannot provide for them. In saying that, I've divided a Plan. Two Marine Crews shall be set up on relatively close Islands in every sea right out side the entrance to the Grandline.

That way if any Rookies want to try and enter the Grandline, the two crews can stop them in their tracks. The second plan is so that if there is a problem in the Grandline, they can easily assist. Please send a written response to this announcement.

-Admiral Major Payne

OOC: If you want your crew guard an Sea Gate. Simply post the name of the Crew and which sea in the thread.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: IMPORANT NOTICE TO ALL MARINES   IMPORANT NOTICE TO ALL MARINES Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:21 pm

As a fellow Admiral, and technically your senior, i dont agree with this idea, on the grounds that we dont have the man power to do what your asking. Firstly what has to be done is that marines need to fight more pirate crews one on one in order to increase fear. We arent doing that at the moment. If we have more rookie crews , i would agree with your idea, however till then, this idea takes up too much time and slows down marine progress
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: IMPORANT NOTICE TO ALL MARINES   IMPORANT NOTICE TO ALL MARINES Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:04 pm

I respect your objection and completely agree. This plan shall be held inactive until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORANT NOTICE TO ALL MARINES   IMPORANT NOTICE TO ALL MARINES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORANT NOTICE TO ALL MARINES
Page 1 of 1