One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Logia Table

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Logia Table Empty
PostSubject: Logia Table   Logia Table Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:36 pm

I'd like to suggest the forming of a list that shows the superiority of different types of logias (Canon and Custom) over others, to prevent certain logias from toppling over all others. Like in the manga, where lava beats fire and smoke and fire balance each other out.
Back to top Go down

Logia Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logia Table   Logia Table Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:39 am

Awesome Idea +1

Would love it Wink
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Logia Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logia Table   Logia Table Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:33 am

Personally I don't like the idea of putting superiority out in the open. Simply because of how people are on the site about fighting. Some one could Pick a fruit that cancels out another just for the soul purpose of beating some one. Or simply being unstoppable. But hey, do what you want.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Logia Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logia Table   Logia Table Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:42 am

well, the thing is that if there's not a list like this, people come out with a way to have their logia superior compared to another one.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Logia Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logia Table   Logia Table Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:43 am

It just needs some care to get right. For example, Hie has been seen tying with mera mera. However, Aokiji was able to battle Akainu for days, which probably means the magu magu no mi also ties with hie hie. So even though magma utterly trumps fire, ice ties with both.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Logia Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logia Table   Logia Table Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:11 pm

My initial thought was that Logia Vs. Logia fights could be extremely boring and ridiculous when both combatants will just fling their respective elements at each other. It will be complicated, but it can be done. I don't think people can exploit such a system by making chars who specifically target other chars simply because you can refuse to fight anyone you don't want to, it's a free RP, and since most if not all Logias will have weaknesses, no Logia-user would be unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Logia Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logia Table   Logia Table Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:41 pm

I just want to say theres absolutely no rhyme or reason to the logic, because fire and ice tie, smoke and fire tie, but lava beats fire my logic is just that logia with haki can use thier element to harm another logia in logia form... but otherwise since we dont do transformations this is already true, its not a gigantic game of rock paper scissors here...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Logia Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logia Table   Logia Table Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logia Table
Page 1 of 1