One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
siovannie

siovannie

Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:02 am

Jessica was still lost in thought when suddenly she felt someone bump into her. Not expecting it, she lost her balance. "Wah!" Luckily, she was able to remain standing. When she heard the woman apologize, Jessica looked at her. "It's okay, I'm fine." Then it dawned on her who she was looking at. "Oh! You're the woman from that bar!" Jess smiled, showing her teeth. "You were amazing! You're so strong!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:03 am

Genshi kept his head low, following his captain to the docks. She mentioned tha. Her ship was unkempt and stolen, Genshi honestly didn't care, his own ship wasn't that great either. They were nearing the docks when Trix ran into someone, and struck up a conversation. The girl spoke about being at the bar, and how strong Trix was.

"Hey, I was there too. I'd like to think that I was pretty strong." Genshi announced, interruting the two.
Back to top Go down
siovannie

siovannie

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:42 pm

"Oh!" When the man spoke, Jessica noticed she wasn't alone with that girl. She got excited again. "I remember you too! You were amazing as well!" She grinned at him. She couldn't believe her luck, meeting those strong people again! "Are you pirates?" She hoped they were, she was hoping to meet some pirates again. Maybe they could help her, they seemed like nice people.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Trix looked at the girl and thought to herself "She might cause problems later if she knew where we were going..."

"Yep!" Came the words from Trixs Mouth "Why don't you come with us. We could talk..." Suddenly speeding up to a somewhat gibberish speed "..andmakesureyoudon'tbringusintothemarines...."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:21 pm

"Well I don't mean to brag about my strength but...." Genshi never got to finish his sentence, as Trix began to drag the girl away.

Genshi followed behind them, as Trix began speaking at a rate he didn't understand.

"Is this how girls talk to each other?" Genshi thought to himself, afraid of what might happen if he said it out loud.
Back to top Go down
siovannie

siovannie

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:47 am

When the girl suddenly began to drag Jess with her, she was surprised. "What..?" When she heard what the girl said, she was even more surprised. "I wouldn't lead the marines to you! I'm a pirate too - well, I want to be one - and I'd never tell them I saw you or where you were going!" She was a bit hurt they didn't trust her, but she knew she shouldn't take it personal. They just met after all. Still, it was difficult for her to see it like that. She always took everything personal, even if it wasn't. That was a hard habit for her to break, if she ever could.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm

"Want to be one? Well, I have no choice for being one. He..." Trix pointed to Genshi "Seems to have been a lackey for one I think and..." Something quickly came across to her "... I didn't collect my pay for performing at the Bar..." Her eyes crying in a comedic fashion.

"Damn it... Not fish for Dinner again..." Trix moped, curled up into a ball and staring at the wall...
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:22 am

Genshi watched as Trix curled up into a ball and began to mope, about not being payed, and having to eat fish for dinner again. He knelt down beside her and began to pat her back.

"There there. Everything is gonna work out. I'm a chef, so I'll make that fish taste go-Did you just call me a lackey?!" Genshi's tone went from calming to insulted in a moment.

He turned to the other girl and began to mouth the words 'What do I do now' as h continued to pat Trix's back as softly as he could.
Back to top Go down
siovannie

siovannie

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:48 am

Jess looked as the girl moped at having to eat fish. When the man turned to her for help, Jess quickly reached into her pocket and counted her money. "I have some money you can use to buy food if you want," she said. Jess was almost out of money, but she didn't mind giving some to these people. She had already bought everything she needed to get to the next island. Besides, she was sure she'd be able to get some more money somehow. Those people needed it more.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:07 pm

Trix quickly snatched the money and smiled "THANK YOU!" She proceeded to count the money but fell into a slum again "But we need more... How do pirates get supplies...."

A sudden flash of genius shot through her eyes.

-Meanwhile-

The marine were starting to scatter through town, Almost all the pirates were being captured by the marines. A huge fight was taken place at the bar. As more spread through the streets searching for the Girl and other pirates.

A company of men surrounded Ivan and pointed there guns down at him "Freeze where you are!"

Gorgovitch walked through the marines and looked at Ivan "Trying to get away? I think not little man..."

"Uh, Sir! Aren't you both little?" One marine asked

"Hey, Maybe they are related?" Another joked

"GAH! DEMOTIONS FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!" Gorgovitch yelled
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:11 am

"Hm? I am not letting myself get caught again, especially by filthy humans like you!" Ivan said with a serious look on his face as he started flapping the black wings he had on his back. Because of his unnatural body, he had the wings that a normal sized skypiean would have, while he had a very short body. As a result, he could use those big wings to lift his small body and fly.

Ivan flew a little meters and was at a height where his face was staring at Gorgovitch's face. Ivan's eyes could be seen behind his glasses. They were staring at Gorgovitch's eyes. "Ryu Snot!" Ivan said and he moved his small hand forward, launching a small compressed air bullet towards Gorgovitch in order to damage him and get the chance to escape.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Genshi smiled as Trix happily took the money, but suddenly frowned when she stated that it wasn't enough. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small wad of money.

"Pirates usually steal, and don't really care who. It is they hurt. But surely we're better than that." He said, in response to her question.

Genshi placed the money in Trix's hand, there was a little more than 5000 beries, and that would definetly be enough to purchase supplies.
Back to top Go down
siovannie

siovannie

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:01 am

When the girl had said the money wasn't enough, Jess was suprised. It was enough for her, did they really need thát much? When the man gave the girl money as well, Jess smiled. She was sure they had enough now. She hoped at least. She may not have had enough money for them, but she was able to help. That was all she wanted.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Trix counted the money "We have enough for food to last us until the next Island, But not enough for my Fireworks for the next Island...."

Trix pocketed the cash "Now, I have a plan. Mr. Genshi, I need you to get ready and steal whatever food supplies we need. Mrs.... Whoever you are, I don't think we introduced ourselves... You go to the Fireworks vendor and when the moment hits, Steal the cart. Both of you go and run to the dock and get to my fishing boat. It will have a Patchwork sail on it, so it shouldn't be that hard to find..."

------

Gorgovitch fell down, Writhing on the ground and started calling out "Shoot Him! Shoot the Freak! I want him deader then dead!"

The Marines lifted the guns and started shooting their guns into the air at Ivan. There aim was not very good as there muzzles flashed, Hoping to knock Ivan out of the Air.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:36 am

"What?" Ivan said with a serious look on his face, as he looked at the marines pointing their guns towards him. The short sized Skypiean was about to be shot by the marines and he knew that he would have to do something in order to prevent that from happening. With some quick movements, the man stopped flying as the marines were about to shoot him and he fell on the floor quickly. Then, as the marines were still pointing at the air, he moved his palm forward and said "Ryu Snot!" while launching a barrage of his air bullet technique towards the enemies.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:41 pm

"Do you really think it't a qise idea to spend all our money on fireworks? It's not like, I'm afraid of the marines or anything. I'm am only saying... That... Uhm..." Genshi couldn't finish that sentence, he didn't want his crewmates to think he was afraid or anything.

He stood up and walked away, heading to a market, in search of supplies. When he entered, he found a few marines purchasing things as well. Genshi walked to the corner of the market, and waited for the marines to leave. Once they did, he ran over to the clerk and quickly punched him in the face, knocking him unconcious.

"Sorry, I can't have any witnesses." He said, reaching over the counter and taking a handful of of bags.

Genshi spent the next few minutes shopping, filling his bags with meats, produce, vegetables, fruits, dairy products and even souvenir combs. He ran out of the market and began to non-chalantly walk down the street and towards the docks. Unbeknownst to him, a group of marines entered the market.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:54 am

Trix crept towards the water tower of the town which was perched on top of a hill. She placed her hand onto one of the iron beams and watched as part of it rust away before she quickly took it off. The tower groaned as Trix started running for her life. As she ran by, she passed the Fireworks cart.

"Crap, Why is it still there!" Trix thought, Quickly jumping into the cart and taking off. Off in the distance, A crash boomed through out town as water started pouring down.

Trix piloted the cart towards an alley as she tried to get to the docks. Suddenly, She found some marines go flying and a little man riding the cart with her. "Ummmm... Hey!" She greeted as she turned, Barreling towards the docks with a Genshi sneaking by in the way.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Genshi reached the docks and spotted the ship similar to Trix's description. The only ship on the docks with a patchwork sail. He dropped the bags inside and turned around, awaiting Trix's return. What saw was a cart filled with colorful pipes, Trix, some short guy and a large wave of water chasing them to the docks. Genshi extended his arms and summoned all of his strength, hoping to stop the cart and quickly throw the contents on the boat, in order to use the wave to make a quick getaway.

"I'll show you a lackey." He thought, planting his feet into the ground.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:37 am

The cart barreled down towards Genshi, Landing into his arms. The sudden stop sent Trix flying through the air and into a conveniently placed metal pole with a "CLANG!"

Trix flopped onto the ground as the metal pole rusted away from contacting with her face. As she stumbled up, She watched the wave force her off the island and right onto her boat. "Ughhhh...." She murmured in her daze, Having to have defied most odds and landing in her boat.

---- Meanwhile ----

"SAVE ME YOU FOOLS! YOU KNOW I CAN'T SWIM!" Gorgovitch Screamed as he and his crew of marines ran from the incoming torrent of water that was sweeping up the Marines and Locals towards the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2