One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Empty
PostSubject: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Alright, lets get it on! I will use my favoritest lil reptile abomonation, Iggy Hatback. You can decide where we fight.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:12 pm

ok ILL be using hikari and we can fight in a field with no trees or anything at all. YOU MAY GO FRIST
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Iggy was feeling especialy grumpy, Chef didnt let him have a single potatoe chip and he wanted the whole world to know how mad he was. He stomped around his forrest hideout and kicked small twigs, if Super Nanny had been there, he would have been put in the naughty stool in no time flat. "Cuddy told me that when real pirates are angry, they beat people up. I should challenge the next person that walks by!" Iggy sat for hours waiting for somone to walk past him, when he heard somthing in the sky, it sounded much to loud to be a normal bird of the area. Iggy looked up, it wasnt a bird, it looked like a person, with wings? Iggy was perplexed, but then he remembered what he said afew hours ago, there was a flashback and everything! "Wait!!" he shouted running after the person in the sky, "I wanna fight you so I can be a real pirate!!" Iggy shot his tongue out, wrapping it around the persons leg, hopeing to pull them down, but it just ended bringing Iggy up. He was struggleing to get their attention but they seemed not to notice, the forest was compleley behind him now and they were above a vast field.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:52 pm

Hikari was just flying along over a forest, thinking about stuff and enjoying the air when she felt some little tug on her leg she looked back to see a little lizard with its tough wrapped around he foot. Her first impression was that it thought she was food or something then she saw the little cutlass and clothes, "must be a zoan fruit user then" she said to her self, she then swiftly flew up then flipped back down in to a fast dive, when she was about 3 ft from the ground she pulled up very fast and the little df user hit the ground very hard he let go of her. then she gracefully landed on the ground a few feet away from him.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:48 am

Iggy had no intention of letting go until he got he attention, but he figured he had got it once she started to plummet downwords, and just as she was about to pull up, thus slamming Iggy into the dirt, he let go and the impact was hindered. Iggy had left a shallow imprint in the soft soil, he layed still for a minute but then got up and brushed himself off, the person he wanted to fight landed before him, causing him to fall back from surprise. From the look on her face, Iggy could tell she wanted an explanation for his rudeness.

"Um, I'm sorry for pulling you down, I'm Iggy!" he aplogized and then begain to explain, "I spose I should explain why I did that, weeeell this morning I wanted some chips, but Chef said I would spoil my breakfast, but I really wanted chips, and he wouldnt let me have any, so I ran away from the ship, and went into that forrest over there and stomped around alot, and then I remembred what my friend said, he said that when real pirates are mad they fight people, so I waited in the forrest for someone to pass by, but no one did, until you flew in the sky over me, so I tried to get your attention so I could challenge you and blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah!" (Im not just typing blah to show that he talks alot, Iggy got bored of explaining so he actualy started saying blah.) The look on the girls face was both amused and wierded out, Iggy continued, "So will you please fight me! Please! I'll be your best friend forever and ever until we're both dead! Please"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:57 am

Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:13 pm

You log on but never post here Hawk, please??
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:29 pm

i dont feel like rping right now
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:32 pm

curse
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:09 am

CURSE YOU EPETHETIC MAN!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:16 pm

ok skip you attack first
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:18 pm

PB&J time curse curse you! you horrible banana!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:20 pm

((I just need you to say that she accepts so its not like Iggy just attacks her.))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:27 pm

((Ok simple request blown off...))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:29 pm

((he requested this fight right?))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:30 pm

((YES!! ... ))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:51 pm

"OK Come at me!" she said pulling out her swords
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:19 am

Iggy got excited, he hadnt fought many people before, he grbbed his cutlace with his tongue and began running on all fours at Hikari. When he was about five feet away, he lept into the air and began to spin, "Chemileon Buzzsaw!" ((Read the character sheet to understand his attcaks))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:15 pm

Hikari held up her swords and they glowed yellow she crossed them and held them up in front of her body. getting ready to block the attack.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:09 am

Iggy's sword clashed with hers, no effect. Iggy was alredy spinning fast enough to keep going after their swords had hit, he spun and landed behind her. Attempting to catch her off gaurd, he quickly spun in place, sword in tounge, tongue extended.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:45 am

Hikari caught the sword with a barrier, then formed another barrier around the sword locking it in place and then shot a light ball at the little beast.

Last edited by Hawk on Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:46 am

((because of iggy's size that attack would knock him out))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:47 am

((Are you saying that it already hit him?))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:48 am

((no if it hit him))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token   Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk and Iggy: Battle of the fruit token
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next