One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lazin Strong capture of Diablo''The Devil Kid''

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ligton

Location : I live behind your back. I live under you. I live in your head.

Lazin Strong capture of Diablo''The Devil Kid'' Empty
PostSubject: Lazin Strong capture of Diablo''The Devil Kid''   Lazin Strong capture of Diablo''The Devil Kid'' Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:37 pm

In the fall, Lazin was walking down the road and noticed a wanted sign. ''Heh heh looks like we got a trouble maker.'' said Lazin. Lazin looked at the bounty it was about five thousand. ''Diablo The Devil Kid'' said Lazin. Lazin took out his transponder Snail and said''I found the Devil Kid whereabouts'' said Lazin. ''If I don't call back in 1 hour send a blockade to this island so the ''Devil Kid'' doesn't escape.'' said Lazin. Lazin walked down to talk to a man. ''Have you seen the ''Devil Kid?'' asked Lazin. ''No I didn't but maybe you should check for him downtown.'' said the man. ''What a drag what will happen if he's not here...'' said Lazin.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Lazin Strong capture of Diablo''The Devil Kid''   Lazin Strong capture of Diablo''The Devil Kid'' Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:49 pm

diablo had been at this town longer than usual... it had grown onto him. 'but if i dont leave.' he thought before he heard somone say "have you seen the devil kid?" and another man say "no, i didnt, maybe you shoul check downtown." he immediately stood straight and the hairs on the back of his neck on end. quickly regaining his cool he glanced to see who asked the question... reaching into his bag incase this would turn into a fight.
Back to top Go down
Ligton

PostSubject: Re: Lazin Strong capture of Diablo''The Devil Kid''   Lazin Strong capture of Diablo''The Devil Kid'' Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Lazin started to walk downtown but then he saw a shadow. ''Hey who's there?'' asked Lazin. Lazin walked to the shadow but it was just a cat's shadow. Lazin looked at both side no one was there. Lazin walked to the other side then the other. ''No one is there....'' said Lazin. ''But to be sure..'' said Lazin. ''Light String!'' shouted Lazin. A straight line of light shot out of Lazin's index finger and made a hole in the wall. Lazin looked in the wall and saw a person who had the same shoes as the wanted guy shoes. ''My my look what I found'' said Lazin.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Lazin Strong capture of Diablo''The Devil Kid''   Lazin Strong capture of Diablo''The Devil Kid'' Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:11 pm

out of nowherea beam of light came from the wall, thankfully hitting nobody, and passed through the other, leaving a small hole through the building. some people immediatly panicked and scattered, rushing out of the building. "hm, well i geuss they found me" diablo said to himself before getting his guantlets out and fit them on. "geuss i cant avoid a fight now" walking over too the wall where the beam of light came from diablo knocked a few times before thrwoing his fist back and whispered "flare" smashing the wall in a blazeing punch.
Back to top Go down
Ligton

PostSubject: Re: Lazin Strong capture of Diablo''The Devil Kid''   Lazin Strong capture of Diablo''The Devil Kid'' Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Lazin could see the heat he reacted fast. Speed Star! Lazin flew to the sky and landed on the next building. Fire burst out of the windows and the floor was on fire. ''Damn do I have to pay for this?'' said Lazin. Speed Star! Lazin flew from the building and landed on the floor. Light Knives! Light shaped knives came out of Lazin's hands. Lazin then chopped the door into two with one hand knife.
Lazin walked in only to see the ''Devil Kid'' himself. Lazin walked to him with his knives ready for battle. Lazin took out his Transponder Snail and told the World Government base he got the Devil Kid in sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazin Strong capture of Diablo''The Devil Kid''   Lazin Strong capture of Diablo''The Devil Kid'' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lazin Strong capture of Diablo''The Devil Kid''
Page 1 of 1