One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)

Go down 
+2
Future Shock
Rodoku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:27 pm

Tamako didn't mind. a little site-seeing seemed appropriate, seeing as she had limited time on her hand. She expected to return home in less than a month, but that didn't mean she couldn't have fun waiting for it. She didn't even know where home home at the moment.

She watched as Keeram bought them their tickets. Noticing the way Genshi looked differently at Keeram made her curious. "Did I miss anything while I slept in Keeram?"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:53 pm

A magic show huh? Well they were in the area so going to see one wouldn't hurt. Genshi once admired magicians, but at one point learned that magic wasn't real. That was a shock. But he believed that devil fruits were a form of magic, that quickly made him a believer again. He waved to Tamako and looked over to Keeram holding the tickets.

"A magic show ought to be relaxing for a change." He said.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:16 am

As Helena undressed Bakura's wound she inspected it carefully before wrapping the bandage round again and happily telling him; "Don't worry, it seems to be quite clean and speedily on the way to recovery. It may need a few stiches, and probably best to to move our shoulder around too much but the wound ain't all that deep." She then turned round dumbfounded to find a female meber of their crew but smiled once again and replied; "Awww thanks! Hope you don't mind Dobbins joining us too, but don't worry, he's almost like a human in his manners. Wonde rhow he ended up like that. Plus we can have a slumber party!", she replied and then turned to Keeram saying his name to which Helen imedietly replied; "Nice to meet'cha!" Helena almost hoped up and down in excietment when she heard about the magic show, though Dobbins was greatly unphased, and was still staring at all the knights of spork with great suspicion, considering Keeram's early pat on the head was a feeble attempt of trying to lower his guard. "OOooh coool! Real magic? That would be awesome! Will there be the thing where they suddenly have candy to give out?", Helena asked ernestly, while dobbins tried to square up to Tamako.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:29 pm

After finishing his cigarette, Lobo decided to look for something to keep him busy, a place to spend the money he just 'earned'. "What do you wanna do with the money Woody?" Lobo asked his marionette for his own comic relief. "I'm up for buying some quality smokes, these cigarettes are getting boring!" The marionette 'answered'. "Couldn't agree more buddy, but this island isn't big on smoking..." Lobo explained to himself. Some would deem Lobo crazy, and they might be right, but Lobo talked to his marionettes out of pure passion for his work, magic was his life.

As he walked by, Lobo stumbled upon a banner that read "Magic Show: The Secrets of the Mind and Body". Naturally, as a magician, Lobo always liked learning new tricks, or better yet, expose old tricks, so the magic show was perfect for him to pass his time at. "How about this?" Lobo asked his cranky marionette. "Nah, I suppose, though there probably won't be anything interesting there..." Woody answered. "One ticket please" Lobo asked as he placed Woody back into his wooden box, not wanting to steal the show off a fellow magician.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Keeram smiled at his crewmates, he enjoyed very much spending time with them, and most probably this Helena girl would end up travelling with them with that cool horse. Then he turned to see Tamako, who asked him if she had missed something while she slept.

"Oh, no no Tamako, I just saw this awesome street magician right before he disappeared... he could do this trick to make his hands flyin the air with some puppets, it was pretty cool." - He explained. Then he saw the time and realized the show was about to start. -"Oh OH! The show will start soon, let's go inside and try to find seats in the first line!"

Keeram started to run into the giant tent where the event was being hosted. He saw that the street magician from before was going in as well. Keeram decided to talk to him.

"Hey, hey! You're the mister magician from before! I saw you in the street!" -Keeram smiled to him and extended his hand to shook his. -"I'm Keeram D Fishont, and you?"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:29 am

"Kay!", Helena called out happily as she skipped into the tent happily with Dobbins trotting behind her. The pair imedietly stared in wonderment at the size of the tent as Helena exclaimed; "Wow! This place is roomy! Bet tons of people came to watch huh? Oh there's some seats!" She then leapt over to them and then plonked herself onto the seat, shortly before Dobbins went over there as well, and sat down in his own seat next to Helena, sitting upright for some reason, much to the annoyance of those hudden behind his horsey height. "Hope the show starts soon! Anyone got some snacks?" Helena asked her new friends with a grin.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:37 am

Tamako grumbled a bit, knowing that that wasn't the whole story. But she let the topic rest. She new that he would tell her when he wanted to. maybe the reason everyone else knew but her was because he didn't want her to know.

Following everyone into the inside of the stadium, she too was in awe at the size of the tent. This Helena girl seemed like someone fun to hang out with, so she sat next to her. "sorry, i just got out of bed.

So what kind of things are you interested in?
"
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:14 pm

It was just as he had feared the lady wanted him to not use the arm. Bakura was sure that the muscles would grow weak from inactivity. Sulking he watched the magic show. But the entire time he was thinking of his arm. He didn't notice this was the guy before having been more intrigued by the floating wallet. Subconciously he checked his self to make sure all in possesion were still with him. Feeling everything that was suppose to be there he sighed with relief. He looked up at the show thinking how stupid was. <Back home we were able to get far superior entertainment than puppets>
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Genshi walked into the enormous tent, taking the seat next to the horse. It felt weird at first, but he got over the feeling. When Helena asked for a snack, Genshi reached into his pocket, taking out a full bell pepper. He reached over to Helena.

"Want some? I've got more vegetables if you don't like it." He said.

In one pocket he had 3 gold coins, the other strangely was filled with vegetables, some sliced, some whole. He grabbed some sliced carrots from his pocket and offered them to Dobbins.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:51 am

Helena grinned at Tamako before answering; "Well, lot's of stuff! I like horse riding, jousting, my work as a doctor, helping people, sweets, ice cream, magic shows, festivals, kiminos, my friends and- Ooooh a pepper, never trie done of those before! Thanks old hair guy!", the last comment directed to Genshi of his offering of a pepper, to which Helena took a a huge bite out of and began eating happily, before blurting; "Ouch! Too spicy! Wait is the show starting yet?"
Dobbins on the other hand sniffed Genshi's hand with suspicion before quickly scoffing all the offered carrots before neighing his content.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:39 am

"Um... Bell Peppers aren't spicy, Helena." The girl seemed a little hyper but there wasn't anything wrong with that. she managed to understand each of her interests before she lost interest.

"I wonder what he'll do. Maybe pull a rabbit out of a hat?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:05 pm

Lobo was surprised, running into people who actually remembered his act was rare on the island, were there were so many street performers running around. It was a definite sign of progress, getting recognized was a milestone in getting his magic career to it's peak. "The name's Lobo Houdini" Lobo said as he happily shook Keeram's hand, "Nice of you to remember my show, I hope you didn't lose anything while watching it" Lobo said, it would be awkward if the man who was the closest thing to a fan Lobo ever had was a victim to one of Lobo thefts. Lobo then looked at Keeram's companion, who surprisingly had a woman with ridiculously weird arms and a horse in it.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Genshi grabbed his hair, did she just call him old? Well. It was better than being called young.

"I'm not old, and neither is my hair. And just call me Genshi, please." He said.

Genshi couldn't get the prase out hus head. 'Old hair guy', that would stick with him until his end. But it was most likely a compliment towards his hair color. Genshi chose not to over analyze the situation and simply enjoy the show. He sat back awaiting for it to start.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Keeram smiled at the Magician from the street. When he mentioned about loosing something while watching Keeram checked his pockets, but everything was in it's place. So this guy was Lobo Houdini, it sounded like an awesome name for a magician. Keeram looked at his crewmates talkit was quite interesting how they were getting to know each other, Bakua seemed a bit uncomfortable tho.

"It's awesome to meet you, and no I dont think I lost anything." -Keeram said. Suddenly the magicians came into the are of spectacle. One of them was a kid with marionettes, the other one was a tall, slim guy, one of them looked like a simple magician: he had a top hat, a coat and what seemed like a magic wand.- "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!"

Keeram was surprised, this werent all the magicians that would present, but only the three first ones.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Tamako was surprised by the loud alarm Keeram had given them to start the show. Looking over the three magicians, she wondered why three acts were taking place at the same time? And why was only one of them dressed like he was supposed to be a magician?

She started to pay attention to the show now, though. She felt herself get engrossed by the act, feeling like a little kid again, before her duties were placed upon her as the next God of their world.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:48 am

"That's great" Lobo answered once he realized his first and only apparent fan wasn't a victim of his theft. and then the performing magicians arrived. Naturally, Lobo's attention was fixed at the magician with the marionettes. Mostly to judge if he was better than him, but also to try and learn new tricks, though he was pretty confident of his puppetry skills.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:28 pm

As Helena carried on eating the bell pepper she though carefully for a moment and said with sudden realisation; "Oh yeah! This ain't spicy in the slightest!", to which Dobbins rolled his eyes. She then heard Genshi's request to which she replied; "Sure thing Genshi! Though the reason I called you hat is just because your hairs white like an old guys. Don't you think Dobbins?" Just the the magicians appeared to which Helena applauded enthusiasticly and cheered; whispering to her friends; "Wow, these guys look like they know there magic! Can't wait for them, to start! Wonder if they'll do that trick with the box and the swords?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:55 pm

The show started with the guy with the magician suit retiring to the back of the stage and the child with the marionettes moved to the side, leaving the tall slim guy as the center of the spectacle. The guy began to contorsion himself, he twisted his arms and started to seem as if he broke his back, he was bending like no one had ever done it.

This didnt seem like a magic show, at least this act seemed more like a circus, but the way the man contorsioned his body, how he walked with the legs facing the other side, the audience was roaring with excitement.

"Wooow!!! This is so awesome!!!" - Keeram said with his eyes wide open and glittering as he saw the contorsioner. Then came the turn of the puppet guy. He seemed to be shy, but his marionettes stated to fly in through the air when he moved his fingers. If you focused your sight enough, you could see that the marionettes were flying because of a series of strings that you couldnt normally see, and most probably you wouldnt see if you were concentrated in the kid or the marionettes.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Lobo smiled slightly as he watched the puppeteer on stage. He couldn't notice the strings, but he knew very well the trick that the puppeteer used and that calmed him down, he wasn't completely outmatched. He clapped his hands, respecting the performer, like he wished people would do if he had happened to be the one on stage. "Yes, he is pretty good" Lobo answered Keeram, "Almost like real magic" He added. He of course knew how to do actual magic with his powers, but he wouldn't want to steal the focus.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Tamako stood in awe as she watched the puppeteer and contortionist. She never saw such amazing things in skypea and was starting to love this world more than ever. Her eyes began twinkling like starts with joy.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:53 am

Helena's face was filled with sheer childish excitement as the magic show began, and was almost bouncing in joy.
"Ooooooh! That looks painful! Contortionists are always cool! It always amazes me they can do that stuff, even though i'm a doctor! And wow, how are those puppets flying? I can't see any strings or anything! So Coool!", she babbled hyperly, though Dobbins merely neighed gruffly, though seeming to enjoy the performance as well.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:31 am

Genshi cringed at the sight of the contortionists. The sheer thought of contorting one's body terrified him. He childishly kept his hands over his eyes for the remainder of the act. The pupeteers were amusing, the way they moved their puppets around were really cool.

"I wonder if there's a fruit for that..." Genshi though, engrossed in the show.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:06 pm

The marionettes of the kid at one point got stuck in a little metal hook and they started to fly around over the public. The kid touched one of the strings and all of them turned invisible, completely invisible.

One of the marionettes expanded into a burst of fire while the other one exploded into water. It was something quite unexpected and the public got all wet below the explosion of water. The fire wasn't able to burn anyone tho.

The guy that looked like a real magician came out again with two decks of cards. One in each hand. He threw them out towards the public and the cards began to fly around and caused a storm of cards.

"THIS IS OUUR SHOOOWW!!!"- and the cards that flied around started to pass around people, cutting skins and people were starting to scream. One started to fly near to Keeram and he ducked just in time to avoid it.

"KNIGHTS OF THE SPORK! We are in danger!" -the people from the magic show were starting to run towards the entrance but two very big and with very developed muscles that popped out closed the doors after only a group of people had escaped.
They were trapped.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Helena and Dobbin's delight at the mariontettes bursting into flames and spraying water around, Helena applauding while giddy with a fit of the giggles and Dobbin's neighing in enjoyment, was cut short withthe sudden flurry of deadly cards flying around the tent, three which managed to leave cuts on Helena's arm and face to which she yelped in a mixture of shock and slight pain, while Dobbin's snorted in anger.
"Not good! These seem fmore like villians than magicians! Dobbin's I need lance form!" Helena said outloud to which Dobbin's neighed in agreement and suddenly transfromed into a simple iron lance with a dull bronze handle, which Helena grabbed and pointed at the mancial magician.
"Either stop now or I'm gonna have to make you stop!" Helena shouted at him, brandishing Dobbin's dangerously and accidently breaking a tent pole, to whoch she uttered embaressed; "Oopsie!"
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Feeling the sharp cards swarm over her broke her from her trance. She was caught by surprise and was receiving quite a few cuts from the cards. Her already small top was barely covering her bosom from the prying eyes due to the several cuts made in the fabric.

Seeing the havok and danger, Tamako began blessing herself for bringing along her gloves. Slipping them on, she ignited her hands, and lifted herself up only a bit in the air. She couldn't fly too high, but she still needed to fly.

But then she realized something. Why SHOULD she avoid burning the tent down.

Going up to the top, she made a small fire and lit the tent. It wasn't nearly big enough to engulf the stadium. Just enough to show what happens to a piece of paper when you stick one of its corners in the flame of a candle.

The tent began to disappear with each second taking away another inch in diameter. All the smoke from the fire would exit through the whole as well, preventing anyone from getting smoke inhalation. The resulting smoke would also alert the authorities here to protect the citizens and arrest the carnies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next