One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Empty
PostSubject: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Mariana Star was sitting on a bench frowning at everyone that passed by, weirded out people stared at her in shock, thinking that she was glaring at them, but she wasn't she just didn't like crowds, not when they were really loud at least. She sighed and yelled "WHAT?" each time someone stared, which caused them to stop doing so and hurry to walk away. She was waiting, what she was waiting for? She wasn't certain, actually it would've been who she was waiting for, but it's the same thing. Mariana was supposed to 'work' as an assassin, yes she actually was an assassin but the person that she was going to work with her shouldn't know that she worked for the marines, no that'd make everything more complex. She was Amy Kyou according to her companion, she didn't know everything about him, she just knew that he was a pirate, and that he used to be on a shichibukai crew. Also she knew that his name was Daiki. That was as far as her knowledge went. Not like she cared that much. As for her target, she knew a lot about her. Lilly Dernium, no bounty, doctor and cook, she wasn't a threat, but she was a pirate, and that was enough for Mariana to be interested in killing her.

Deep hatred towards any that were even the slightest interested in the act of piracy, stupid fools that deserve dying, Mariana wasn't one that believed in total justice, no she wasn't one that would kill anyone. She just loathed the pirates. She was going to do this work, perfectly, without any mistakes, and was going to continue looking through marines in order to make her assassin squad, "Trump of Cards", it was going to be awesome, she was going to accomplish her goal. Mariana smiled at the though, she was going to kill as many pirates as possible, there's no thing as good pirates, they're all bad, as they are pirates. They all had to die. She caressed her star tattoo in her left cheek, right below her eye; her family was beautiful, her mom was lovely and her father was strong and caring, they didn't deserve what happened to them. Hell, they didn't. And Mariana wasn't going to stop until they were avenged.

She sighed again and stood up, she was going to go and meet this Daiki guy, she was going to kill Lilly and the continue with her plan, nothing was going to go wrong. Nothing was. And she was going to make sure that it wasn't. No mistakes, if this Daiki guy started to be annoying, she'd have to deal with him before dealing with the stupid pirate. Saki.... I'm going to kill you sis, she thought and glared at the empty air in front of her. Walking past people, was innocent people, well at least most of them, there must be a pirate, a mercenary something something bad in some of them, but she wasn't going to bother, at least not for now, her goal was another thing, yes it was. She stopped at a small cafe, where a cooking contest was taking place. She smirked and let it disappear as quick as it appeared. Calm down, Mariana, don't be suspicious, she thought and entered the cafe.

"Welcome, miss" a girl said with a bright smile, Mariana nodded and smiled slightly back. She went to sit at the table she had reserved for Daiki and herself. She waited patiently for Daiki to appear. Let's hope that this Daiki guy is actually strong, if not I'm going to be really disappointed, she thought while asking for a glass of water.

Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:03 pm

A 17 year old girl wearing Black t shirt and blue jeans. Walked into town with with a killer weasle sitting on her right shoulder. The weasle held a metal leaf scythe as The girl weilded a Scythe as well. Her hair is Onix Black and her eyes are a brillant yellow gold. Her smile she gave her et Patches was a warm and bright one as she headed towards the tailorshop to buy some new clothing.

Paying for a black dress she walked out of the shop Carrying her new dress in a bag. Lilly Dernium looked at patches and asked "Hey Patches you hungry?"

The Killer weasle nodded his head vigeriously as Lilly walked towards a random resturant. Lilly was suppose to be joining a spechial floating resrurant crew but decided to have a little fn with patches first.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Daiki was walking around the town. After sending lots of letters and receiving many as well, he had agreed to help this girl named Amy Kyou to kill this other girl called Lily Dernium. Apparently Lily was a pirate and this other one wanted to exterminate her.

Daiki had agreed, he wanted to get paid tho, he didnt know if was going to get money for this work. He saw Amy sitting in the restaurant they had agreed to meet in, or at least someone that matched with the description given to him to find her.

He approached the table slowly, mantaining a poker face and sitting down in the same table as Amy. For a second he smiled, then he returned to his serious expression.

"You must be Amy."-he whispered so only her could listen to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:30 pm

Mariana's eyes traveled to study Daiki's face for a minute, she wondered what his abilities were, she hadn't asked him anything about him because she wasn't really interested at the moment but now she had been actually interested. She smiled back slightly when he smiled at her briefly. She wanted to do this as fast as possible, and hoped that Daiki would cooperate. "And you must be Daiki. I want to say, you look better than your description, and please let's get done with this work as fast as possible. Our target isn't that strong and I believe that in between the two of us, it will be an easy job." she said and then stood up. The faster she finished this job, the faster she would continue looking for marines for her squad. Yes she needed some distraction and this is why she had pulled this cover as Amy Kyou, you see looking for marines that fit her requirements was really hard and up to now Mariana had no luck with finding someone, she hoped that soon it would change though. She knew it, and she wasn't going to be mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:33 pm

After arriveing at the restaurant Patched jumped off her shoulders and landed on the seat across from her. Picking up a fork and spoon patches pounded the table "Squeek Sqeeek Sqeeeeek!" Or his version of we wont food.

The waitress quickly came over and apologized giving them both a menu.
Patches pointed a finger at a chicken dish excitedly as he gulped down some water.

Lilly ordered some crab cakes and oyster's as she sipped on her cola.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:27 am

"I'm of the same opinion."-Daiki said. -"Now let's procceed to look for the target... you said she would be in this town."

Daiki looked around for someone that matched the other description.

"Yeah... she shouldnt be that hard to beat."-Daiki said. Then she noticed this girl with a weasle sitting in a table of the restaurant, it matched with the description perfectly. Daiki spoke to Amy.-"I think I saw her, she's here in the restaurant, at your right and back. The girl with a weasle."

Daiki looked at Amy in the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Mariana nodded, the target was rather weak and she wasn't expecting a hard fight, she just wanted something to kill time and make her less bored, she just hoped this would work. If not Mariana would have to look for something else as entertainment.. and that wouldn't be really good. She nodded again when Daiki talked about the target and cautiously her eyes moved to the target, as soon as they landed on her they left and she stared at Daiki. "Okay, now what should we do" she asked, even if she already had ideas about what to do in her mind. She just wanted to make Daiki think that he had the control, hah as if.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Daiki was thinking, it was actually a very good question. What would they do now? Daiki already had a plan in his mind by now. They should divide now and stay somewhere strategically placed outside of the restaurant where they could keep an eye in Lily, they should wait for her to come out of the restaurant and follow her where she was going.

After that they could trick her so she went with one of them outside of the town and they could kill her there. Daiki started to whisper the plan to Amy.

"We should leave and wait for her outside, making it look as if nothing was happening. We will be separated and in strategically planned places so we can check her. Then when she comes out of the restaurant you should go and seem to be desperate, asking her for help about something outside of town. I'll follow silently behind, hiding. Trying to be sneaky. When we're outside of town we shall attack her."

Daiki mantained a serious expression as he explained all of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Mariana thought about it for a second, she was thinking about Daiki's plan, it wasn't that bad but it wasn't that good either, she didn't see why they should do it outside town, yes there would be more space and everything, and no witnesses, but she's a marine, then she remembered that Daiki doesn't really know that she's a marine so everything made sense now. She still wasn't sure about his plan though, there were easier ways, and she didn't really want to go for the long ways of doing this. No she was thinking about just going there to Lilly, ask her about something and convince her to come with them. It was easier.

"Listen I think I have a better idea, let's head to where she is and have a small conversation with her, appear friendly and everything. Then I come up with something and have her follow us to where we're going to kill her" she said to Daiki, hoping that he would prefer her plan, it was less complicated and it would take less time.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Daiki thought about Amy's plan. It wasnt bad, but it wasnt good either. What if she actually was an intelligent girl and thought that two people suddenly approaching her and asking her to go do something could have bad intentions towards her... yeah, that's at least what Daiki would think, since he had to always think as an assasin, all the possible results of an action and the ways to most cleanly kill someone. But well... she had hired him, so he didnt really care of the way she wanted to do it, he just wanted to finish the job as soon as possible; even if that implied not taking the precautions he usually took.

"Hmm... your plan seems fine to me." -Daiki said, hoping that Lily wasn't very difficult to trick. Daiki called the waitor, and when she got his attention he moved his hand in a sign as if he was signing something to let her know they wanted to pay.- "After we pay let's go do it."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Lilly And Patches finished there Dinner. Looking at her watch she yelped in surprise. Leaving the money on the table. Patched Jumped on her back and Lilly and Patches ran over to the contest held within the cafe.

"Holy crap Patches I'm gonna be late for the cooking contest!"

Lilly used.
"Fast Weasle" Kickes off the ground with all her strength and zig zags around at high speeds as she sped towards the cooking contest which she was seconds away from missing

Running up to the registration office Lilly gasped for air. "Whew! I hope Im not too late to register?"

The lady smiled at her. "Well your kinda cutting it close but Ill Add to your the tournament." Patches didnt like the tone of her voice as he pointed his butt towards the woman and slapped it tauntingly.

"Patches Behave yourself shes doing us a favor!"

The lady laughed "Hes such a cute weasel" Patches blushed as he blew the lady a kiss.

Setting up Lilly prepared her outdoor cooking station for the first round.

Last edited by Unholy on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:40 pm

When Daiki saw their target quickly pay and ran to stand in a line inside the café. Apparently there was going to be some kind of cooking contest here.

"The target is moving." -Daiki said as the waitor came and he payed... only for a glass of water. -"Lets go."

Daiki stood up and started to move between the tables, he was doing as if nothing happened as he looked at the girl stand in line and register for the cooking contest. The other part of the restaurant had been moved to have tables for the contestants to use as a minikitchen and cook there, Daiki stood between the crowd, just trying not to be recognized by anyone... even if he was mostly a shadow.

Last edited by Rodoku on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:48 am

The announcer shouted as a crowd of spectators gathered around.
"Ladies and gentlemen Let the first round of the cooking cotest begin!Ding!"

Lilly Looked at her opponet who was a chubby man in a cooking outfit. He started to make a fish and lobster dish. Lilly went to work chopping up onions & Peppers as she tossed them on the skillet she filled with vegetable oil and butter. Sprinkling Seasons like pepper,salt and garlic salt.
She moved on to Preparing a chicken.

Meanwhile the crowd roared with excitement. Even if it was just cooking (Lolz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Mariana nodded at Daiki and followed him through the crowd, ugh crowds. How much Mariana hated those, not that she was anti social or anything she just didn't like being pushed around and people practically yelling in her ear. She started thinking about it, what to do now what to do. She frowned and left Daiki's side, she went to the girl who seemed to accepting people to enter the cooking contest.

"Excuse me, I'd like to join the contest. I understand that it might be a little too late but I need to enter that contest" she said kindly smiling at the lady. She wanted to join so she'd talk to Lilly and make her think that they had something in common, so that she'd drop her guard down and bang! Daiki and her attack. She'll never know what hit her, and that fact made Mariana even happier and more excited.

"I'm sorry but the admissions were closed already" the lady said smiling kindly, but it looked forced. Mariana's smile dropped and she glared at the lady. "E-Eh?" the lady stuttered.

"Listen, I don't know who you think you are but I'm Captain Mariana Star, from the marines. And I hope you should follow my orders unless you want something really bad happen to your and your loved ones. Cappicci?" Mariana said in a really cold tone, she didn't want anyone intruding in her plans and this annoying lady certainly was. She just hoped that Daiki hadn't listened to her, after all it was rather loud in the room and he might have mistaken it to another person. She would have more things to deal with if he did listen to her. That would be a problem.

The lady started whimpering and Mariana smirked, which caused the lady to jump slightly. "Y-Yes Captain Star. Please go and enter the contest, I'm sure there won't be a problem" and just as the lady said this she went to call the one in the stool so he'd know about Mariana joining the contest. "Please go ahead" the lady repeated.

Mariana smiled warmly and left. "Thank you~" and so she proceeded to go to Lilly's other side. "Hello!" she said as she started to cut some onions, her eyes weren't sensitive so she was actually fine.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:31 am

After defeating her first opponet Lilly jumped up and down excitedly "wohoo! we did it patches!"

Patches dances merrily on lilly's shoulder.
Upon hearing Mariana's warm words Lilly smiled at her.
"Hello there I wish you the best of luck!"

Awaiting for the second round to begen Lilly sat down on a comfy chair as the crowd cheered at the others deep in battle.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:07 am

Daiki patiently watched as the girl cooked, suddenly he saw Mariana had just registered into the contest. That was a good tactic, he just hoped that Mariana or the girl won, if not they would have problema with the timing and order things happened.

Daiki mantained a pokerface, he couldnt let anyone see his enotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:51 am

Mariana smiled at Lilly, it was all fake of course, soon enough Lilly would be dead and Mariana entertained. She turned away from Lilly to stare at her opponent, a tall skinny guy, rather handsome indeed, was standing in the other table, he was her opponent. Honestly, he didn't seem like one to give much of a fight, he didn't seem that good. It was either the truth or Mariana underestimating him.

"Hello, good luck, you'll need it" She said arrogantly while staring at the person who had to say what they should be cooking. She wanted this to be over so she'd be able to fight with Lilly, 'become acquaintances', and then ask her if she wants to go to a bar or something and have some fun. Obviously the plan had some bad things and holes that might cause it to come wrong but if worse came to worse, Mariana could just kill her in the middle of the street or something.

"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN" The man said and soon Mariana was cutting white chocolate, and making such an amazing white chocolate pie with lemon sauce. It was obvious that she won. "We have a winner! and it is the lovely lady with the blond hair!" he said enthusiastically.

Mariana smiled and bowed slightly, she wasn't surprised or anything, she was good at cooking. "Oh my, this is wonderful" she said while sitting. Soon enough her battle with Lilly would start. She didn't know who was going to win but the important thing is to deceive her into thinking that she is nice and then bam! she kills her with Daiki.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:39 pm

The Announcer shouted through the snail micro phone "Round two begin!"
As Lilly faced her next opponent He focused on cooking she topped it off with A Bacon coated with chocolate desert. Her opponet was a strange man with orange air quite tubby but had incredible cooking skill's as he cooked a wide variety of unique dishes.

As the judges tasted the food they declared "Jonflaredger Is The winner! And will move on to the final round!!"

Disappointed Lilly hugged patched Tightly as he sympathetically patted her on the back. The Duo slowly made there way to the local bar to drink there sorrows away. Sitting upon the bar stood Lilly ordered a Wine Cooler for herself and a sour apple vodka for Patches. Cheering each other they Sipped on there delicious tasting drinks.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:30 am

As Mariana had to stay cooking Daiki thought of a fast way to kill Lilly. She had lost, something they hadnt expected. Daiki approached her from her back and webt into the bar's place where they made the drinks. As the guy who prepared them looked elsewhere, Daiki placed clay on Lilly's drink.

If she drinks this, she's done for.- Daiki thought.

Then he left and waited behind Lilly, keeping some distance. It was impossible that she had noticed the clay. The moment the drink touched her lips Daiki would pull the clay down to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:44 pm

As the waiter brought the wine cooler towards Lilly and the sour apple vodka to Patches. Before Lilly could sip on their drink Patches tossed his drink at then waiter and jumped on the Table and grabbed it from her.

Pointing at The Drink he then held his nose in disgust. Inspecting the drink Lilly noticed some kinda substance floating in her drink. Being a skilled doctor told her it wasnt poison so what ever it was probably would be gross.
Looking at the Surprised waiter Lilly's smile turned into a frown of disgust. "Um what the heck is this stuff? Look's like somekinda dirt.... Im not drinking this... What kinda place do you think this is? I want my money back. Dont insult me with such poor quality."

The waiter apologized then went in the back to argue with the waiter a bit then he returned with Lilly's belli. Sighing at Patched who flipped off the waiter Lilly said. "Probally for the best anyway dont need some guy taking advantage of be in a drunken sad state.... Screw this Lilly lets go have some fun!" Patches Excitedly squeaked his approval. "Squeeek sqeeekedy sqeeeeeeeek!" doing a little dance he then followed Lilly outside where the walked across the street into a karaoke bar to do some singing.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Daiki that was with his back against the wall, in the shadow followed Lilly with his sight as she walked angrily out of the bar. She had forgotten about that damn weasel. Damn, he was really starting to hate that animal. He followed Lilly out of the café and looking around and seeing that there was no one in the street, he approached Lilly before she could go into the karaoke bar.

"Hey, hey! Please help me..." -Daiki was a great actor, and he was simulating to be in pain, to be concerned about something, shaking.- "please you must help me!"

He gripped Lilly's arm with his hand, he was shaking terribly.- "My, my friend! He has fallen in the cannal and he is hurt! You must help me!"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Lilly Sighed she was having a ruff day. Loooking Daiki up and down she spoke with a frown. "So your telling me a grown man is asking a 17 year old girl and her pet weasle to help your friend out of a Canal? No Seriously you cant be that frail man..."

Shakeing her head in disbelif Lilly looked at Patches for his opionion. Patches fell on his back pointing at Daiki squeaking with laughter and he kicked the ground turning in circles. Lilly couldnt help but giggle a bit from Patches reaction.

"I Tell you what mr I happen to be a doctor so meet me back here at karaoke bar ill ill patch him right up!" Patting Daiki on the back the duo entered the Karaoke building for some fun.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Daiki though WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! when he saw the weasel laugh at him, but he kept his expression sad and concerned. The girl totally ignored his petition, how could she be so cold hearted, even if it wasnt real. Daiki mostly used this in his favor sometimes, the fact that people were kind.

Daiki saw that the karaoke bar was almost empty at this hour of the day, it only had one bartender, two persons sitting in the bar, totally depressed and now one in the sits. Apparently everyone was in the café, interested in the contest that was going on. Daiki went to the side of the karaoke bar, outside where no one could see him, he summoned his Clay Titan around himself, he couldnt be seen from the outside.

No one would know who he was, the Clay Titan went into the karaoke bar and used the Nendo Spikes technique from the floor to pierce the distracted Lilly. He didnt even have to go into the karaoke bar, he couldnt have been heard.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:38 am

Lilly began to sing a song.
Tears are flowing from my heart....
Love is blooming in my soul! that i cant express...
Without my soft Moise sexy lips! I wanna Kiss you! kiss you! all night long!
SO dont you dare forget me.... Please Dont forget me!!!
Sexy man sexy boy why dont you Kiss.. kiss me..... Please!
Oh boy let me see those beautiful eyes.

Suddenly Daiki's Clay spikes popped up from the ground under Lilly.
With Patches animal instict's he slashed at the spikes growing from the right side of Lilly diminishing the attack on her right.

Spikes thrusted through Lill'ys Right Foot and Her left leg Speared up to her knee. Blood prayed on the Kareeoke bar wall's and dark blood oozed from her left knee. "OOOOOOOOUUUUUCHHHHH!

Lilly literally had Tears Running down her eyes as Patches tried to help her to a near by chair. Grabbing Bandges Lilly immideatly administered a Salve that stopped any infect or growth from happening within her would. Sense the mixture was mostly acidic it would melt away any foreign substances. Screaming in pain even more She used some alchol to clean the wound. The Acid salvant had damged her injuries even more but she would be ok in time.

Patches eyes burned with rage as he was totally on the guard protecting his master. Twirling his scythe like an expert he listened for any additional spikes tunneling from below.

Popping a pain pill Lilly slowly stood up with a Limb in her left leg drawing her mushroom scythe. Both friends awaited there foe to grow a pair and show himself.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:39 am

Clay Titan Daiki lifted two Soft Clay Walls at the sides of Lilly and patches, this big walls would crash on them and start to fuse with each other, if they stayed in the middle they would be smothered by the soft clay and they would die.

The attack was so fast as well, with Lily in that state the possibilities to escape the walls were almost none. Poor Lilly, he had planned to kill her with his first attack and avoid her suffering.

Daiki wasnt scared, he was an assasin. He was the first mate of the warlord crew: Dark Isle Assasins. None of the other assasins besides Shichibukai Karasu were stronger than him in this assasin guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next