One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret of "One Piece"?

Go down 
+7
Shadow
nikz200
sjasogun1
Lone
Steady
Cobdogred
Layman Iconoclast
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Secret of "One Piece"? Empty
PostSubject: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:41 am

http://www.thegrandline.com/odateach.html

I just came across this one ^

Two Question Have caught my attention.
There are:

Q15. What real pirate has left an impression on you and is there a certain figure you’re interested in?
A. Edward Teach (Blackbeard)

Q37. Is there a secret which no one around knows?
A. The secret of the naming of the title One Piece.

Maybe Blackbeard would became very very strong and super villain because that Oda's favorite. Also the secret of naming One Piece?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:26 pm

Blackbeard already has the obnoxiously op ability to permanently steal powers for his personal use, Id say hes already accomplished the "very very strong" part, way back in part one

the later likely refers to the "spoiler of the series" as it were, Im hoping the popular idea of "onepiece isn't actually a big pile of treasure" dosent come true but if it did Id rather it be a mystical IOU from roger than something overdone like "friendship"
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Yeah a big part of the series is about the power of friendship...That's kind of annoying if you ask me. But whatever, it's to be expected from the shonen manga
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:43 am

Im guessing it will be "One Piece" of gold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:27 am

Well...Steady, Roger said Want my ultimate treasure? He said "my" so likely Roger's treasure wasn't gold since he's somwhat similar to Luffy.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:46 am

What if it was his fame? Gol D Roger could say "jump" and you'd jump. what if the treasure is really roger's power or notoriety...?
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:16 am

Steady wrote:
Im guessing it will be "One Piece" of gold.

So that's why Roger was smirking at his execution! He knew everybody would go looking for his treasure while it's just a single piece of gold!

EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Hrm, interesting discussion.
Maybe "One Piece" doesn't exist. Maybe, its just all about the journey anyhow. You know finding nakama, having adventures and at the end that is what "One piece" does, in order to find it, you need to build friendship and through that learn about life and so, maybe Gold D. Roger wanted everyone to go after a dream that would eventually turn a reality as one starts travelling with your nakama..it makes sense to me somehow..but i don't want to believe that really, then the series won't matter, i keep thinking someone is going to prove me wrong, so I keep watching Razz
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Its probably the hat Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:15 pm

Maybe, just maybe .. Roger is the biggest troll in the history of One Piece ...
just kiddin xD .. or, am I ?
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:16 pm

I think we are forgetting the Rio phoneglyph.I think/hope one piece refers to the 'one piece of history' the rio phoneglyph should explain, you know, about the void century.And that would be one of the reasons the WG would HAVE to stop pirates.Also it's like rayleigh said, what you may find on the rio phoneglyph might be different from what we found out..

I think foreign pirate ancestors created it in order for the free pirates to know what happened.And I think they knew only 'real' pirates with a sense for adventure could discover it at the end of the famous grand line.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:29 am

Well, there are many possiblities that make sense. Maybe it's gold, but Roger isn't that kind of guy. Maybe their nakama, or the adventure but it seem ridiculous if you imagine The Greatest Pirate leaving a note saying that One Piece is your friend and adventure. It could be the history, because Roger know every history. But what have been bugging me is the question from the link above, Oda said that, they're secret naming the serie, "One Piece".
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:38 pm

One Piece
One Pie
Pie

Also notted, Oda is interested in Teach. Teach was eating pie when you first seen him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:13 am

Steady wrote:
One Piece
One Pie
Pie

Also notted, Oda is interested in Teach. Teach was eating pie when you first seen him.

affraid Does that mean..!?! One Piece contain a Piece of Pie!!! Nah..not gonna happen lol. Oda is really a mystery guy, we can't seem to predict his thinking (although a friend of mine right once, when he predict that Punk Hazard is the place where Akainu and Aokiji fight) He's Super~~~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:06 am

Admin-sama wrote:
Blackbeard already has the obnoxiously op ability to permanently steal powers for his personal use, Id say hes already accomplished the "very very strong" part, way back in part one

the later likely refers to the "spoiler of the series" as it were, Im hoping the popular idea of "onepiece isn't actually a big pile of treasure" dosent come true but if it did Id rather it be a mystical IOU from roger than something overdone like "friendship"

I've been saying it for years. One piece is a picture of Roger giving whoever finds it the finger.
Back to top Go down
siovannie

siovannie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:49 am

One Piece won't be the journey and such, Oda confirmed One Piece is an object. It would be funny if it was one piece of gold, but I don't think Roger was that much of a troll. The Rio Ponyglyph is possible, the WG doesn't want it found. It could explain why Sengoku (I think it was him) was so mad when Whitebeard confirmed that One Piece is real.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:01 pm

siovannie wrote:
One Piece won't be the journey and such, Oda confirmed One Piece is an object. It would be funny if it was one piece of gold, but I don't think Roger was that much of a troll. The Rio Ponyglyph is possible, the WG doesn't want it found. It could explain why Sengoku (I think it was him) was so mad when Whitebeard confirmed that One Piece is real.

see, if your going to necro a thread, actually ADD something, like this one did
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:17 am

For some reason I don't think One Piece will be a Poneglyph...I think One Piece will be something that no one knows is there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:42 am

Could it be...Gol D. Rogers source of power? His riches and his secrets? Or it could be uhh...Pluto I think the war ship is lol.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:13 am

how about a cure to the devils fruit curse?
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:33 am

O.O That sounds like something Oda would do
Merv you're legend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:00 am

redmerv wrote:
how about a cure to the devils fruit curse?

Well...I don't think Oda would fuck over his own character THAT hard. Unless he pulls a new crew member with the "I was force fed a devil fruit at a young age and now wanna kill my self." kinda deal.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:50 pm

the curse of the devil fruit is to lose you ability to swim, maybe they would still have their powers,

I shouldnt revive threads sorry
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:37 am

Straw Hat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Thanks for reviving a dead thread without contributing anything worthwhile- I for one think the secret of one piece is that it is a kickass lump of treasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret of "One Piece"?   Secret of "One Piece"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret of "One Piece"?
Page 1 of 1