One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Murii

Murii

Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Murii slowly felt how Bruce removed his foot from her back and stopping the propeller. Murii took a deep breath and felt really relieved. She had been so afraid and she was in a shock. Murii turned her face and looked at Bruce, she looked at him with a shocked face. This time she didn't even try to hide her feelings. As Bruce threw a roll of beli down on the ground Murii streched out her hand to grab the money.

She then forced her self up, her knee was still hurt pretty bad but she didn't say anything. She already had forgotten her place in this crew once and she promised her self that it would NEVER happen again! Murii heard how Bruce gave her an order and she just nodded at him. She was about to turn around and start to walk but she stopped, just for a moment.

She turned her head and looked at the swordsman and the kid, she just couldn't help it! She felt so sorry for them, that child still had his whole life infron of him and that Swords man was so kind hearted and brave! She closed her eyes and turned around, she started to walk away from Bruce and the others. She knew she couldn't do anything to helt those two, not with out getting killed. Murii felt sick just thinking about it, that swords man was risking his life for that child and Murii just walked away.

After a while Murii had walked quite a bit although her knee was hurting. She stopped for a while and sat down on a stone. She looked at her knee. "Gawd, that looks really bad!" Murii said and bit her under lip. Her knee was just getting worse and when she walked she could feel the pain growing.

She looked up at the sky. " Well I don't have any time to spare, Bianca won't be happy, I'm already badly late!". Murii stood up and keept on walking. Murii could start to feel the smell of the sea and could see the ocean now. She could also see the docks that she had visited alot of times before. She tried to walk faster but her knee stopped her from doing that.

As she was approaching the docks she thought about all the things that had happend today. " This crew really does know how to get in to trubble.." She said to her self. She thought it was a little silly to talk to her self but she had no one to talk to so she had gotten pretty much used to talk to her self by now. She knew that it was weird and creppy but she didn't do it while anyone was around, she tried not to talk at all actually.. She was now at the docks and she looked around. She couldn't see a soul on the dock. " Anyone here?" She asked in hope of a answer. Bianca would get so angry if she came back with out her harpoons...
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Drago

Running over to the crying child Drago sat beside him and poked him in the shoulder.

"AAAARGH! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" cried out the child in fear whithout even raising his head to see who had poked him.

A few passer bys had heard the child scream and looked at Drago with scowling untrustworthy eyes. Drago raised his hands to show he wasn't touching the child.

"Hey kid its ok I promise I won't hurt you."

The child raised his head and looked at Drago he had tears streaming down his face and red eyes.

"Whats wrong?" Drago asked curiously

"T-t-t-t-t-hat big mean old man, and the flying man with purple hair. T-t-t-they took the nice man."

"What do you mean?"

"There was a big man with chains and a flying man who took the nice man with swords away. Now their going to kill him and its all my fauuult!"

The child broke out into more tears and buired his head in his lap.

"Swordsman? Big man? purple haired flying man?" asked Drago quickly realising he may have ran into all of these men.

"Y-y-y-ea." the boy sniffed wiping his eyes of the tears.

"Did this swords man your talking about have a long black pony tail?" the child nodded.
"And 2 swords?"
the child nodded again.
"And was he wearing a kimino?"
once again the child nodded.

"I think that was my friend. you said he was carried off by a man with purple hair and a big guy wrapped up in chains?"

The child nodded as he replied.

"Yes, if your his friend why didn't you save him?"

"I was busy......" Drago thought back to what he may have been doing and decided it was best not to tell this kid he seemed like the judgemental type.
"Yea....I was busy."

"Are you going to save the nice man?" asked the child who seemed slightly happier now.

"Yes of course I am, I also think I'm going to ask him to join my crew. He seems like a pretty nice and one hell of a strong swordsman just the kinda guys I need in my crew." Drago smiled at the child who smiled back at him and replied.

"I want to come with you."

"Urm, I don't think you should, your still just a kid."

Crossing his arms angrily the child looked up at Drago through annoyance.

"Ok you can come." Drago sighed as in his head he thought to himself. Jesus when did like kids become so tough.
"Do you know where they went?" Drago asked and before he knew it the little child had grabbed his hand and was leading him down the street.

Takashi

"Thats none of your business who we are, all you are is food for our boss Eli and an experiment for our inventor Bruce, and thats all you need to know. So keep your god-damn nose out of our business."

"Oh Bianca!" called Eli from his throne. who had a leg over one arm and his head hanging over the other arm.

"SHUT UP ELI! I'M TRYING TO KEEP THIS DAMN PRISONER FROM DISCOVERING OUR BLOODY NAMES!" Bianca was obviously fuming and possibly the brains of this crew.

"But Bianca sweetie what does it matter if I'm going to eat him anyway and if you dare speak to me in that tone ever again I will eat you too."

Bianca's face changed to one of fear and her cheeks turned red, not only did Bam, Murii Bruce and all the citizens in town fear Eli but so did Bianca.

Turning round to face him she happily skipped along to him and asked.

"Yes Eli what is it you want?"

"Do you know where Murii is I have am bored and she always entertains me."

"Yes I sent her to get me some harpoons, I have none left."

"Ah right well I do hope she buys me some fish I have a hunger which is growing."

"Didn't you eat enough at that damned competition?" another voice said a familiar voice. As the owner of the voice stood up rubbing his head and walked in front of Takashi's cage it was revealed to be Bruce whose cheek was now purple like his hair.

"No of course I didn't I was up against some cheeky little pleb who'd eaten the munch munch fruit."

Both Bianca and Bruce gasped in shock that there was a man out there with the munch munch fruit.

"Yes I know, but I'm sure he won't be coming this way any time soon, I told him if he ever even thinks about coming after us I will eat him."

"Thats if he doesn't eat you first boss replied Bruce. Bianca sat down beside the throne listening to Bruce and Eli whilst watching the swordsman in the cage.

Murii

An old man in dirty clothing and a large white fluffy beard sat up to see a young beautiful ginger haired woman. He scratched his beard noticing her and raised an eye brow as he looked at her legs.

"Ello there missy, whats a pretty young thing like you doing here then?"

he asked in a very undefined accent smiling his toothless grin.

"Names Max and I'm the owner here of these docks, I sell fish all the great ones from the East Blue, although I must admit a few have gotten away from me. So what you looking for trout? Salmon? or something different?" Max offered his horrid smelly hand to Murii and hoped she'd shake it but doubted she would. Muri had been the first woman he had laid eyes on in a long time since he was always at sea or here selling his fish.

He grossed so many woman out though that it had lead to the point that the women now sent their husbands down here to collect the fish from him. Except for that one woman Bianca who always wore a mask when entering town. Bianca knew she wasn't so strong and didn't like being recognised in town with Bam as he was such a great hulking giant who always drew attention and she only ever liked being out in public when Eli was there to protect her.

She was weak and she knew it and worse still so did the Marines.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:19 pm

The girl started to yell at him and it was rather annoying. She yelled at her leader and he calmly threatened her. Her face instantly turned to fear and Takashi knew this man was to be feared. They also kept talking about him being an experiment and food for their leader whos name was Eli.

As he listened further he heard them talking about a person who ate the munch munch fruit. His eyes lit up with hope for a second and knew that Drago was on his way to eat this damn cage. He hated being in here it reminded him of how trapped he use to be in life. He only cared about one thing and he caged his emotions away. So being behind bars for real made him think about how he was and what happened.

This greatly upset him and he really wanted to cut something now. He looked around the room and thought about how he would kill each and everyone of them if he had the chance. This brought a sinister smile to his face and his dark side started to slowly seep out
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:57 am

Murii suddenly heard the voice of an old man, she turned her head to look at him. As he spoke to her and said she was pretty she blushed a little. "Umh, hello there.. I'm not here to buy any fi.." Murii stopped and thought for a second, maybe Eli would want something to eat and even if he didn't he wouldn't get angry at her, right?..

"Yeah, I'll just get some salmon then." Murii then rememberd why she was here in the first place. " Oh and i'll get some harpoons too!" Murii said and then looked down on the floor, embarrassed that she was making so much trubble for the old man. Murii looked up at the sky, the rain was going to fall down just any minute, there was no way she could make it back in time to avoid the rain! She looked out at the sea, gawd what a day...

There wasen't many like these, not when people actually dared to fight someone in Eli's crew! She thought about that poor swordsman, was he dead by now? She closed her eyes, yea sure he was ... There was no way he could win over Bruce and Bam..
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Drago

As Drago was dragged down the streets by this little kid he felt kind stupid and a little odd with all the people looking at him and there were many people looking. Drago noticed a woman at the docks as he was dragged past and he also saw an old man with a fluffy white beard and began laughing. The little kid stopped running and looked at Drago with a look of maturity which was quite scary for Drago to see coming from a kid who looked about the ages of 7-9.

When did kids become so grown up and into family values he asked himself as he was once again dragged by the child out of town. As he was dragged out of town the child pulled Drago to the left and down a muddy walkway. Drago could feel his feet getting stuck in the mud and began pulling his legs out of the mud with every step. The further and further the kid pulled him in through the mud it ended up that Drago had the mud up to his knees and the child up to his chest.

Drago looked at the child who could barely move anymore and rolled his eyes as the child turned to him and said.

"Oops I think I took a wrong turning somewhere. Mister can you pull me out of this pleaseeeeee?!"

Drago grabbed the boys hand and tried pulling him out only to find that himself and the child where both stuck in nice and deep as he tried pulling again Drago realised that this was no longer mud they were in. This child had lead them both the wrong way right into quick sand.

Panic filled Drago's body and he gulped seeing the child he realised he had to do something and quick. Changing his right arm into a whip Drago wrapped it around a thick tree branch and grabbed the child with his other hand. He tried pulling them both free but failed, the hold on both himself and the child was to strong. He kept a strong grip with his whip arm around the branch to stop himself sinking any deeper and an even tighter grip on the boy to stop him from drowning as it would only be a few more inches before he wouldn't be able to breathe.

In the bushes near by some rustling could be heard and Drago panicked slightly as he muttered.

"Not now, please not now."

He really hoped that wasn't some creature coming to eat them alive now that they were trapped here in bloody quicksand if it was then this would get pretty nasty pretty quickly and this was not what Drago wanted or had even thought about when he headed out to sea to become a pirate, but now here he was sinking with a little boy. It sounded perverted and was not the way he wanted to die, he knew he had to get out of here to save Takashi and had to save the little child too. He still had other weapons he could use from his body so Drago was ready for whatever the creature was rustling in the bushes.

Takashi

Finishing his conversation with Eli about this man who had the munch munch fruit Bruce headed off to an old large rock which had been part of the ruins and laid out his new toys he'd collected from the shop. He began fitting them together with incredible speed like he already knew what he was doing despite not knowing. Bruce just had a natural knack for doing such things. As he finished putting it together he tilted it and aimed it away from anyone and at the trees.

Bianca stood up seeing him fixing this thing together and silently walked towards him. Eli was napping as was Bam, as Bianca approached Bruce she laid her hands on Bruce's shoulders and asked.

"What you making?"

She managed to frighten Bruce and he jumped turning around and pressing the button on his latest invention. As he twisted to see who it was who was behind him and pressed the button the sound of electricity and a scream was heard. Bianca fell backwards to the ground screaming and had a little spasm as Bruce saw Bianca he dropped the device and muttered to himself.

"Shit, shit, shit. Bianca I've told you don't sneak up on me, this is exactly why."

Bruce left Bianca to spasm as it was dangerous to move her due to he convulsions she would be dealing with. Sitting down on the stone with his device he noticed Eli had woke straight back up from the scream and he lazily walked over to see Bianca having a spasm on the ground and pointed at her laughing.

"What'd you do to her Bruce?"

Eli asked still laughing at Bianca who would obviously get angry about this but it wasn't like she was brave enough to raise her fist in anger at Eli because she knew if she did she would most likely lose it then and there. Bruce showed Eli his new weapon he made it was essentially a taser. Eli took hold of the weapon and started it up as he saw the electricity start up he looked at the rest of it then held it to his tongue to see what reaction it would have on him.

Eli simply stood there not bothered by it in the least and tossed it back to Bruce who caught it and placed it down beside himself.

"Might need more juice Bruce cause that thing is weak. I've had worse electric shocks than that but other than that its a nice little tool."

Heading back to his throne Eli sat down slumping into his comfortable position again and asked from his throne.

"So Bruce when are you goin to experiment on that swordsman with this new device of yours?"

Playing with the taser in his hand Bruce placed it back down and got back to work on it and pulled out a stronger component for his device and placed it in.

"Well I think now would be a good time to give it a try, I have just replaced the core power of this little baby to make it much stronger than before, I was hoping could save it for something else but, this seems a worthy cause. I was hoping it would fire out electricity but this is just as good I guess."

Approaching the cage made of steel Bruce had an evil grin smeared over his face and he crouched down by the cage looking at Takashi. Eli remained in his seat watching from afar ready to burst into tears of laughter at the agony this swordsman was about to be out in, Bianca had stopped her spasm but didn't want to move and remained on the floor fried with a small pool of dribble running from her mouth whilst Bam was still asleep.

Bruce touched the taser to the bars of the cage and pressed the button, he knew metal conducted electricity and with this swordsman being in the cage and the new stronger battery this was going to be pretty damn painful for him.

Murii

As ole Max's handshake was refused he wasn't surprised he listened to Murii say that she wasn't here for fish and his face dropped till he continued and said she would get salmon. A dirty grin grew in his beard as he picked up 3 salmon and wrapped them up and awaited payment. Saying she wanted some harpoons too he looked from side to side till something plopped on his head and looked up to some seagulls flying over head.

"Bloody gulls! Should be shot bloody things."

Max picked up some paper he used for wrapping the fish up in and tried wiping the bird shit from his head. He wasn't best impressed with these birds and wanted to rid himself of their plague on humanity. Turning around and reaching into a barrel Max grabbed a handful of harpoons which were already tied together 10 per pile he asked.

"Will that be all? Actually you know what I'll give a pretty young thing like you another bunch of harpoons for free. As long as you go on a date with me tonight. Hows that sounds lovey?" He asked rubbing his hands together. Bird poop was still visible on the old man's forehead and his eye brows which were raised suggested he wanted a little more than a date.

Old man Max the suddenly burst out laughing as he pointed to a man who he saw in the town getting dragged along through the streets by a young boy not just any young boy but his son.

"Go on son you show that man whose boss!"

He called out after his son laughing so hard he was exposing his horrible toothless mouth along with what now could only be described as his rancid fishy breath which was spewing forth polluting the air.
Back to top Go down
Theshadowking

Theshadowking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Takashi continued to sit in his cage and go through his increasingly violent thoughts. He heard a laughter from outside and a voice that he couldn't quite hear. It sounded like Eli and he sounded happy.

That's a terrible sign he thought to himself. He looked towards the direction of the voices and saw Bruce saunter over with something in his hand. This was also a bad sign he thought.

Bruce crouched down and looked at him. An evil grin crossed his face and then he pressed something against the cage. One of the worst feelings he had ever felt in his life hit him next.

The electrical shock coursed through his body and his muscles started to spasm. It felt like all of his muscles wanted to bust out of his body. This continued on and he felt a small bit of drool leave his mouth. He could barely think but all of his thoughts were about this pain
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Murii looked at the old man as he fixed the fish. She just wanted to get out of there. As the man was reaching out for smoe harpoons she couldn't help but to look at the weapons with a scared face, thay looked so... so.. so sharp..

Murii didn't want to touch those things at all but if she came bac with out them Bianca wouldn't be sso happy about it! Aa the old man was waiting for the payment Murii took up the money. " Here you go." She said as she was trying to smile a little. As he said she could have another bunch of harpoons she thought about that Bianca would like that but then he said she would get it for a date!

Murii tried to smile a little, but she had a hard time doing that as the old man was really creppy in a way. " Emh that would be lovley but I really can't today.. I have to work.." Murii said as that was the only thing she could come up with at that moment. The second after she had said it she realized what a stupid excuse that was! She really jjsut wanted to face palm her self or something but she just tried to keep on smiling.

As the old man suddenly started to laugh Murii thought he was laughing at her but then she saw that his eyes reached beyond her. She turned her head and saw a man being dragged young boy. She didn't laugh but she really did think it looked pretty damn funny and she wondered how it had ended up like that.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:41 am

Drago

Feeling his grip on the branch loosen and himself & the child begin to sink Drago panicked, he still had to go save his soon to be crew mate and fulfil his promises to the Marine & this kid whose sense of direction was equivalent to his own. Terrible.

As the creature in the bushes moved around more it finally showed its face in a crouching position by the bushes the figure was hooded in brown robes all that could be seen was a familiar sword and an aoura which felt familiar too. He wasn't sure why but it all just felt like they had met before he looked at him frozen in surprise and wanted to ask who but instead the first thing he did was not shout to help but nothing.

Drago didn't know what to say or do, he felt frozen in this current situation staring at the person.

"Lie down"

The voice said in a deep hum which broke Drago from his trance, he had never encountered quick sand before so he was willing to try anything right now and for some reason this guy managed to cast a spell of belief over him, he nodded and laid back allowing the rest of his body to touch upon the quick sand.

Drago also saw what was still on show of the boy doing the same. Both Drago & the child wanted to escape with their lives and as they both lay back they could feel their legs rising up through the sand along with the rest of their bodies sucked under. As their bodies rose to the surface of the sand Drago smirked and passed a glance down towards the child to see himself & the child had both risen above the surface.

Smiling Drago now knew 2 things: 1, he was going to make it and escape with this child. 2, he could now fulfil these guys goals and save Takashi. Changing his tongue into a whip he launched it at the branch above and pulled himself up and out of the quick sand slowly but surely to avoid getting stuck again. As he caught hold of the branch he allowed his tongue to fall down beside the child and said to him.

"Grad, ny tong"

It was difficult to speak with your tongue out but he hoped the kid could understand him enough to do as he said. The child tried grabbed it but kept grabbing in the wrong place till finally he clamped tightly around his tongue and Drago began retracting his whip tongue up towards himself on the branch. The worst thing which could happen now would be if the branch snapped.

Takashi

Laughter filled the air as Takashi dribbled & spasmed, Bruce found it hilarious watching and removed the taser from the cage as Bianca rose from the ground angrily with her hair all over the place and a little scratch on her cheek.

Feeling something poking him in the shoulder Bruce turned around to bet met with a rough slap to the face which knocked him to the side a little as she shouted back at him.

"HOW DARE YOU SHOCK ME, YOU DON'T ATTACK A WOMAN OF MY BEAUTY. oh my god how will I ever seduce guys now with this horrible disfiguring scar on my face now?"

Eli allowed his laughter to fill the air from seeing Takashi dribble and spasam as well as seeing his crew mates argue.

Bruce looked to see a tiny scratch on Bianca's face which made her look more cute than anything else. He looked at her with a red mark on his cheek and said to her in an angry seedy tone.

"It makes you look more human, and a little cute too."

Bianca was ready to hit him again till he said cute and pulled out a little mirror which she looked in and began smiling at herself in it.

"Your right I really do look cute." Bianca mused.

"But your hair still looks a right old mess." he just couldn't keep his mouth shut, Bianca's foot met his neck and Bruce was once again down for the count.

Eli approached Takashi and knelt down in front of him looking at him with a horrid grin and evil eyes he reached in to the cage and wiped his finger on Takashi's skin the pulled his finger back out and sucked on it.

"When I feast on you I think I'll need some pepper."

Murii

Disheartened by Murii declining his offer for more harpoons he snatched the money and counted it as he handed over the fish and harpoons then sat back on a small beach chair and pocketed the money. He would have been much happier had he gotten a date but as he had lost out on one he simply felt annoyed and rolled his eyes.

Seeing that Murii hadn't left yet he said to her,

"look if your not going to date me then don't stand around in front of my stall tempting me miss, I do not like to be tempted, I find it irritating and annoying. Now please leave."

He couldn't wait for her to leave due to her refusal but at the same time wanted her to stay as she lit up the place, but even he knew when she was gone that would be it. Perhaps he'd fins love with another girl someone brave enough to come up to him and buy some fish themselves instead of getting their husbands to do it for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth   Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Consumption Crew Chapter 2: Accidents & Bloody Teeth
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3