One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lone

Lone

Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI] Empty
PostSubject: Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI]   Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:15 am

The crowd cheered as The Warden sat down onto his plump purple couch, overlooking the Arena. The Arena itself has now been changed, a gigantic graveyard (cluttered with tall tombstones and sanctuaries) lies in the Arena where the sand once resided. Foam fingers and pirate flags are waved around, popcorn is eaten and rum stolen. This was an excited crowd.

J'ed Eye walked into the Arena below, in his black and white striped referee shirt and black pants.
"Greetings ladies and gen'lemen! I now present you the competitors! But before I do, let me just remind you of the rules they must follow!"

All in-character narrating done by me will done in italics. All extra information I need to tell you will be this colour. This is an option only open to me, please post your questions and comments into the original Arena of Death thread. Just a quick addition you should note: The crowd must be entertained. If you pull off a boring fight then you may be "put away" even if you won.(I created this on account of there not being that many twists in the story)
I will govern the thread at the end and if there was any cheating, an automatic kick from the tournament will occur. What a Face
So, your character will be in the Arena by the time you post and the fight can start.

Anyway, have fun and good luck! Very Happy

After J'ed had finished repeating the rules to the crowd, the contestants were lead into either side of the Arena through a large rusted gate. The gates started to clank as they lowered, and when they hit the ground: J'ed pulled out a gun.
He lifted his arm, the crowd silent, and fired the a flare from the gun into the air to signal the start.
"BEGIN!"

Last edited by Trake on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI]   Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:32 pm

A man in a black overcoat walked out of the arena gate. HIs Crimson eyes scanned the area before him. Placeing his Hands on a dusty tomb stone. he exclaimed with a sigh "Such a sad place to die..."

The Man removed his hooded overcoat revealing himself.
Black Skypiean wings sprouted from his back as the chilly graveyard air pressed agasint his spikey dark borwn hair hideing his antenna's.With a Hookchain wrapped around his shoulders and Six Swords Strapped over his Black clothing. This could be no other then The Assassine Guild Master Chusei.

Solemy Chusei with an unwavering voice. "I wish you luck my opponet... Let give these good people a good show =)"

A Flash Of Light appeared as Chusei drew His Crimson and Dark Blue Katana's with incredible speed. Touching both his blades together he activated the fire and water dials in his Swords. Which created a Thick Steam within the graveyard arena to conseal himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI]   Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:42 am

A man within a white hair and black glasses enter the stadium. His spiky hair cover his forehead completly as his black glasses cover his two red eyes. So...that's my opponent. If I'm correct, you're Chusei the Assassin guild master right? You're been on my target for quite some time. Well let just dismiss that idea and concentrate on our fight. Bezedot took off his glasses revealing his red eyes. He kept the glasses on his hand just in case he need it.

Bezedot was now shroud with the thick steam. So that's your assassinate style, huh? Bezedot smile as his hand grip his glasses tightly alway prepared to throw at every first shadow he sight. The ground underneath him suddenly crumble, like a Spider Web. Sorry about that, but currently I adjust myself within 4000 kilo. Make me fall if ya can. Bezedot defense himself as well as taunt Chusei in. The glasses he was holding have the sharp blade at it edge as he already prepare for throwing, as well as his 2000 kilo hand which he adjust within his leg.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI]   Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:57 am

Chusei almost lost his balance as the ground shook.
"Looks like this is going to be a good show after all..."

"Shadow Soru" Moving within the cover of Steam at extream speeds Chusei moved Silently.

"Hook Chain Wrap!' A Hook with a chain around it emerged from the Steam as it attempted to wrap around Beezedot and lock itself. The Poison Gas flavor dials started to spew poison gas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI]   Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:50 am

Bezedot haven't heard any voice. Well, came to think of it, it sound stupid. An assissain greatest skill was walking without sound, and what would we expect from a master of assissain guild? Bezedot realize the fact too late as a hook chain wrap around him. He see some green gas release out from some dial. Damn! I was trapped!

Within his 2000 kilo hand he broke the chain easily yet he's escaping the poison that will reach him in no time. He close his eyes because something terrible that he haven't tried before would happen. He hastily adjust his weight to 0 kilo which send him flying very very high because the fact that he's been on 4000 kilo the whole time.

Bezedot was now standing on the air balance, without falling and gaining his length. He concentrate on finding Chusei so he wouldn't have trapped again.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI]   Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:58 am

Being 10 feet away from Bezedot when he broke his hookchain. Chusei frowned with annoyance.

"Red Reflect Wall" A transparent Red wall about 25 feet wide appeared over Bezebots Head. Which would keep him from assending more then 25 feet high. If He Touched the Wall it would reflect his body back towards the ground.

An Orange glow Appeared in the Thick steam as Chusei used "Burning Slash wave: A Fire infused Air Cutter from His Crimson Katana

The Fire Blade Moved swiftly towards Bezedot's direction attempting to Slice and burn him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI]   Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:15 am

Bezedot wonder what was the red wall above him. Never mind about that, a skill from a guy like him won't be meaningless. He see the orange glow and prepared to dodge the upcoming attack. He don't know what's the red wall is but going higher won't be possible, maybe the wall would trapped him however he need to escape the attack which came out to be slicing technique.

He need to escape the attack quickly and get out of it range, and the only way is adjust his weight. He don't want to do that because it might have hurt his leg if he's not quick enough. Within a little hestitation he finally decided to do what he's thinking. 1000 kilo!! He adjust his weight to 1000 kilo which make him fall to the ground very very quick. Getting halfway he threw his glasses that have been preparing for it time toward Chusei. The sharp balde at it edge target for Chusei face wherever it wasn't for attacking but to let Chusei distracted by the glasses and within Bezedot falling speed, Chusei might haven't realize something fly toward him which can make him got scartch or distracted even more. As Bezedot reaching a near enough place he adjust his weight to normal weight which make him land softly on the ground.

He murmur. I though I'm gonna get my face smashed right into the ground. Dear me, I think I'm going to buy another new glasses again. How many did i spent for a month? Damn I'm bad at math. After he murmur he run straight to the place he just thrown a glasses which was he place Chusei located wanting to punch Chusei so bad.

Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI]   Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:37 pm

The Sharp pair of glasses caught Chusei By Surprize. Making no noise and having no smell It Sliced at Chusei's side leaving a small gash.

Pressing his Crimson Blade agasint his wound chusei activated the Flame dials searing his flesh cleaning his wound. He didnt know what slashed at him but he didnt want to take any chances. Chusei Used Shadow Soru to Speed towards Bezedot stopping 10 feet from him.

"Shadow King Gun!" Useing his Crimson and Dark blue Katanas A flash of blinding light occurred in the Steam which amplified it as Two Katana's Chusei launched a devastating shock wave.

The Powerful Shockwave completely Dispersed the Steam As it made its way towards Bezedot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI]   Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:43 am

How annoying! Bezedot stop his movement, yet h run back because of the devastating shockwave that head it way toward Bezedot. Damm! It was too fast and unexpected. I can't jump up like before since I'm on a normal weight now, yet jumping up the sky again can ruin my reputation by doing the same move...I've gotta win the crowd. Nothing I can do... The area have no advantage either. Only tombstone, and sanctuaries. Wait...Sanctuaries! Bezedot quickly jump and conceal himself into one of the Sanctuaries nearby while taking out one of the tall tombstone and use it as a decoy. He hope that Unholy might have mistaken the tombstone was him, yet Unholy may think Bezedot was death.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI]   Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:22 am

Hearing the Crumbling of tall tombstone and actually being able to see with the Steam gone now Chusei ran towards where Bezedot's was hideing.

Chusei combined hi Shadow soru and Jet Dash to move at even greater speeds.

"Double Blinding Samuria!'A Blinding Light appeared from his White Sheaths as Chusei Used two powerful high speed draw Slashes At Bezedot

(OOC His Name is Chusei not Unholy =P )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI]   Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:04 am

[[[ OOC: XD I was confused ]]]

Bezedot was shocked as he heard a very swift move. I got caught! Bezedot tried to stood up as Chusei was already right in front of him. I'm pretty weak in this fight! I alway run. Stop about the running...I gotta fight! Bezedot pick up one of the tall tombstone nearby heading toward Chusei in case he need it. Too late... Chusei already make his move. As the light came up Bezedot tried to open his eyes but can't. The light are too bright. Without knowing...some slash technique went through him as blood pouring from his mouth, also spout from his wound. The tombstone he hold got broken. He have lose.

The brightness still on, which can't make anyone see the fight. The light starting to diassapear little by little...some shadow jump toward Chusei. It was Bezedot. Holding back his arm..he punched Chusei but it's not very strong punch. As the punch already land, Bezedot fall onto the ground within his eyes close.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI]   Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 am

The crowd cheered! This was another of those shorter matches yet this one had style.
The crowd was broken, some were shouting and cheering for the obvious victor and yet some were cheering for the underdog, Bezedot. In this way the crowd was split and the Warden loved it. He had an even bigger grin than earlier and his spirit had been lifted considerably. He was now standing, his hands raised to silence the rowdy crowd.
"The winner is, Chusei!"
"Chusei will now be rested and fed before his next match begins in round 2!"
He kept standing, laughing as he did while he watched Bezedot get dragged off the Arena floor. They dropped him onto a stretcher and ran him out of the dark Arena while Chusei was lead through the other gate by a trembling J'ed Eye.

[THREAD CLOSED. WINNER: CHUSEI (UNHOLY)]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI]   Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena of Death: Match 3 "Bezedot vs. Chusei" [WINNER: CHUSEI]
Page 1 of 1