One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Xros hearts gather

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikaru

Hikaru

Serious: The Xros hearts gather Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:28 am

The morning was rising over Logue town and people was starting to wake up, in an apartment down town Isaac opened his eyes and satt up in his bed, then he started to rub the bump in his head, Man that guys last night was really something, what a right hook he had, either way he wasn't xros heart material he got up and put on his clothes, then he walked out of the apartment and headed for his favorite café, he walked in and everyone went silence, then when people realized who it was they started cheering and applauding, from all over the room he heard comments like, "nice fight last night Isaac" "that guy didn't knew what hit him" "may I have your autograph mr. Isaac sir" and the compliments kept coming so he allmost didn't reach the front desk Good morning Albert Isaac said and smacked 1000 beri on the desk three cups of black coffe extra strong the guy behind the desk took the money and said "coming right up mr. Isaac" then Albert vanished into the kitchen.
Then suddenly a woman caem running into the café yelling "Mr.Isaac hide the marines are coming" and with that comand he jumped over the desk, ran throught the kitchen, snatching with him the coffe cup's on the way, when he got out the backdoor he ran up a latter he had used with many occasions, then he started to jump from house roof too house roof, there has been more marines here lately than usual, something must be going on in the Marine world Isaac thought too himself as he dashed of the roof's, then he jumped down into a back alley and snuck in thought the door too the fighting club.
He was now in the dressing room, it was here he changed too the costume of his fighter self, The Notorious Jake, which was also his other personality, due too a number of events in the past he had developed a mental psychosis known as splitted personality, he was two persons in one body, one was know as Isaac the swords man the other one was know as Jake the mad doctor, and in the evenings he was fighting as the mad doctor, but in the day time he was Isaac, Isaac sat down on a bench waiting for good to go signal from the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:38 am

Axorato walk along the road of Louge Town holding a bottle of booze. As he walk he seen a group of marine but he just ignore them. He walk like nothing t all and yet went pass into the circle of the marine, digging through the circle and went pass them. Hey you there!! How dare you walk through us, are you're going to show some respect to the great marine. Axorato give out a quick glance. Oh sorry, about that! I didn't see you there. Axorato just ignore them, saying sorry and went pass them peacefully. YOU LIAR, I'LL--- The marine tried to pull out his gun and shoot to Axorato but one of the marine stop him from shooting. Wait! That guy look dangerous and we're saving strength to catch a guy name Isaac. Just let him go! The marine put back his pistol back into it cover as a frowning face appeared.

Axorato murmur Issac, eh?
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:01 am

Isaac suddenly heard he high wisle sound, it was the ok signal, he walked out thought the front door just to find the path blocked with marines, in the middle of the crowd on of the people from the café was being held with a knife against her throat, "Isaac Olson, you are arrested for abandoning the Marines and killing a marine Captain, please come with us nice and quiet", Isaac heard the order and yawned "hey don't you yawn at me" one of the marines said and dashed towards him, Isaac pulled one of his katanas and slashed the Marine in the chest, the marine fell to the ground cluching is chest in pain If I where you guys, I would leave me alone Isaac said cold, and started to walk towards the crowd, with the katana dripping in blood, the crowd looked scared, but they stood tall and didn't move, You marines never learn then he pulled the other katana and started to spin Two Sword style: blade Tornado Isaac said while spinning, the marines where blown away by the power of the attack, when Isaac stopped spinning his katanas where soaked in blood, and on the ground lied marines with a huge cut in their chest, they just lied there and whined in pain, Isaac yawned once more and left the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:08 am

Evykit sat in one of the rock nearby when he see Isaac came out. So that guy was Isaac. he watch as he finished out a marine one by one. He look like a swordsman to me.

As Isaac killed out one by one, and trying to left the scene. Axorato take out one of his pistol, loading it with a normal a bullet and yet fire it to Isaac as greeting....a cold-greeting. A smile came on his face. It's been long time since I met strong guy,so... he murmur himself
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:20 am

Isaac heard the shoot and ducked as fast as he could, the bullet went thought his lab coat and made a hole in it, with that hole in the lab coat Isaac snapped, and now his other personality Jake was standing in the streets, the crazy look in his eys looks towards the guy who shoot and Jake smiles So this guy think he is brave huh, we'll see about that Jake thinks for himself, and then with one arm move he uses Soru and is now standing behind this unknown guy with crazy look on his face(looks like troll face) then he open his coat and takes out one scalpel, and quckly grabs the left arm and holds it against the stranger while the other holds the scalpel against the unknown guys throat, Hello there stanger, so you thought you could kill me that easily, then you have think twice, don't make a move, now tell me your name and intensions before I end your life here and now Jake says and wait for the guy too respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:26 am

He knew something like that would happen however he don't expect the crazy look on his face. He already prepared his gun. When Jake appear behind him,he have a gun well-prepared target toward Jake. Oh really? Between, your speed and this bullet, which one Is faster? At least maybe we could both die, right?

While Jake was listening to Axorato he pointed his gun up, shot at the scalpel and shoot it making it bounce right back while he use quick speed dodging to the other side of the road. I don't give information to stranger...only the one who make me say.. Taking out of his pistol, he shouted Net Wrap! he fired a bullet toward Jake.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:40 am

when Jake heard the second gun shoot he snapped back too Isaac and the crazy look dissappered, and was replaced with the cold look again, Isaac saw the gun fire a third time, he grabbed his katana and dashed too the side dodging the bullet with centimeter clearance, then he dashed towards the guy pulling out the katanas, then he started to spin around Two sword style: Blade Tornado said he while he span towards the unknow guy, he made sure to keep the swords close too his body, this increased his defence and his rotation, Now what do you do? Isaac thought as he span towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:49 am

Axorato see the guy jump toward him with his Kantana, yet his personality are completely different.Something's wrong....

He somewhat manage to dismissed the idea about personality. He tried to concentrate on the upcoming attack. He see him rotating himself increasing his defense yet attacking at the same time. He take out his lava shotgun, reloading it and fired lots of lava at him. What do you think about this attack,Isaac?
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:29 am

Even thought Isaac spins around very fast, he sees everything the stranger do, he sees that he pulls out a shotgun, Isaac knows the blade tornado can deflect bullet, but not many at the same time, so he stops, and jumps into the air just in time too see the shotgun shoot lava Interesting Isaac think as he flyes thought the air, he lands on a nearby roof, and put's the katanas back into their sheath's time too step things up a bit Isaac think and prepares for the next attack.
Isaac uses soru to get up behind the stranger, Shigan: body dissablement Isaac says and puncktures the skin with one finger, he does this 4 times more and for each punckture he hits a preasure point, when he is done he jumps back and says, make your move, if you can
(due to the technique I used on you wil make your character unable to move for one post, so your character can't move in the next post)
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:55 am

Storming down the same street that the pair of criminals were battling, was an old man. He had odd closely cropped white hair that occasionly stuck out in whisps, a few old scars from past battle, a short yet broad body that had turned fat into muscle, spare his beer belly, had latino skin colour, wore a tattered old brown waitscoat over his white vest, a pair of wrinkly jeans with a belt, and a pair of worn out old boots. This elderly fellow was Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson, an old pirate helmsman that hated marines, and due to his lack of navigational skills, ended up in Lougetown. And he was really grumpy, especially since some marine officers almost recognised him. He needed to get off the island, and quick, but unfortunetly a pair of pirates though it would be big and clever to have a fight in a town with a marine base. "Get out of my way brats! I haven't got time for idiots who want to become marine bait!"; he growled sourly at Issac and Axorato.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:21 am

Axorato didn't see the attack coming and yet hit by the finger. He tried to follow Isaac and fired him however he found himself unable to move. This is like a pain in the neck. Why don't you fight me normally without this move?

As Axorato was stand still, he heard some word that annoyed his mind. He though it would be coming from a strong-looking guy but never expected it from an old man. Your look hurt my eyes old man, so get lost real quick! It's none of your business. He speak as frown occur on his face as the word of the old man anger him.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:02 am

Isaac looked around, he heard the marines coming, so he grabbed the old guys shirt, pressed on a point in the strangers neck and pulled them into an alley holding his hand of their mouths, keep quite Isaac said as he looked over his shoulder as a groupe of marines passed by the alley without noticing them, when he couldn't hear them anymore he took away his hands and said Look strangers, I don't want any trouble and this place is dangerous, but you seeme like an strong people both of you, so I will make you and offer, I have a pirate ship and I am looking for crew members, so here is the deal, either you join my pirate crew, or I take you both too the marine office in town and turn you in, the choice is yours then he waited for the two strangers too answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:38 am

Axorato sew Isaac avoid the marine. Scared, eh? he murmur to himself. He see him threaten the old man who just walk in. He didn't say anything and yet keep quiet when the marine walk path and keep his foot on the same place. He ignored the marine again as he see the guy from earlier stare at him. He heard Isaac invitation. Tell you what, don't use marine to scare me...well, if you want me to join your crew, I don't want a guy weaker than me to be a captian so... If you, I mean we, capable enough to take out the marine there, I'll be joining and our name will be on the newspaper in no time. Axorato knew that Isaac can take them out however want to see his strength just one more time and trying to make a name for the new crew.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:34 am

Isaac listened to what the stanger had to say, then he said ok, that is a deal, the name is Isaac btw what is yours, I like to know who I work with but before the stranger got the time to answer he turned to the other guy and said are you coming along old man?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:38 pm

"Watch your mouths and respect your elders brats! Now get out my way im leaving the marine sh** hole!", Tarin growled as the pair of pirates retorted back at the old man, but was fairly suprised that he and Axorato were dragged into an allyway by Isaac, saved from being caught by marines, After listening to the exchange between the younger criminals Tarin glared at Isaac and grumpily told him; "Eh, like I give a cr** on who you want to work for you, but here's the deal, you let me stick with you guys until I find somewhere that aint got any stupid marines!", and glared at the pirates before adding; "And if you try to cross me I'll break your backs and chew up your spines."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Isaac heard the old guys bargain, and smiled, then you wil have to stick with us forever old man, there is no place where the marines aren't, and if they are not there at that moment, then they will come eventually, so old guy welcome aboard the xros hearts, which is the name of my pirate crew, now here is the other deal you help us with those marines there and we'll help you get away, Deal?
But Isaac didn't need and answer, he stood up, turned around a walked straight out of the alley. On the way out his brain snapped and Jake was back in buisness when he got out on the street he saw that the marines where searching the entire street, Time for a little fun Jake said too himself and dashed towards the marines, on the way he pulled out his autopsy knives, and said Surgery style: Achilles heel cut. Then he slides down on his knees and slides under the marines while cutting their Achilles heel's, and what an effect it had, behind him the marines fell over and screamed in pain, when the last on was down. Jake put the autopsy knives back and took out two scalpels instead, then he got on top of the last marine and pinned him too the ground, "what demon are you Isaac? the marine asked with fear in his eyes, Jake got close too the marines ear and said, Isaac is not here at the moment, here is only Doctor Jake then he started too laugh like crazy, after 10 seconds of hardcore crazy laugh he unbuttoned the marines shirt exposing his belly, with a crazy smile Jake said Surgery style: Belly Tear then he nailed the scalpels he had in his hands into the marines belly button, the scream of pain that came from the marine was like music in Jake's ears, then he started to cut diagonally upwards and outwards from the belly button and too the marines shoulders, the screams from the marine told Jake that he was in great pain, and Jake loved every moment of it, then the marine became silent, and Jake got up while the blood poured out of the marine, then he turned too the other marines laying on the ground and said Next patient please and started walking slowly towards them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Axorato saw Isaac change into other guy. Isaac is not here at the moment, here is only Doctor Jake This word have keep echoing in his mind. He finally smile and murmur You are two person right, Isaac? Or Doctor Jake?.

As he finished his thinking, yet clear his curiousness, he started to take out his bazooka. You want a hand, Dr.Jake? Wihtout waiting for the answer he shot a bullet from the bazooka into the sky above 5 of the marine. The marine was curious and look toward the big bullet flying in the sky. What the hell is that!? Nevermind, let attack him! He's Isaac's underling! As the marine heading toward Axorato, a shadow cover them. Lots of bullet rain down on them. Axorato smiled. The marine tried to run away but the raidus was too big, but yet one of the bullet hit them, however it was only water out of them. How dare you tricked us?!? The bullet keep dropping onto them but only water came out of them, as the marine gain back their confident, they started to head toward Axorato once again ignoring the water bullet. Something came out surprising, one of the marine scream out in pain. The eyes are all over the screaming marine as the marine was hit by a lightning bullet. Another scream heard out and another and another. This was my move... Lightning Rain, to get your wet by the water and get shocked by the lightning bullet. And you two chicken there who are sniping me the whole time, aren't you firing? If not, I'll be taking the first move than As axorato speak he took out two of his gun and fired right straight into the two sniping marine's forehead.

Ok, Seven Down! How many did you got Doctor Jake? And you, Old Man?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:09 am

As 'Doctor Jake' and Axorato took down their own opponents, Tarin took care of some of his own. It wasn't really too taxing, mostly all he had to do with such simple goons was a few knocks to the head and a few fists to the stomache, maybe the occasionly kick to the privates, though he was starting to get annoyed at the marines. "Bloomin 'eck just give up already! I don't have time for this!" He then suddenly started attacking with a quick mix of jabs, uppercuts and hooks at his opponents, taking mere seconds to take down such weak soilders. "[b]Gator Gatling!", the old man growled the name of his fighting technique before taking out most of his opponents, the rest running from the three pirates, and Tarin not even giving a care that they were running. "Let's get out of here already, marines really p**s me off." Tarin complained as he began making his way to the docks.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:41 am

Sitting on a chair with book in hand and on the very last page the man in the black suit also known as Eli to his friends he finished the last page and set it down on the table then wrapped his hand around a glass of wine and finished it off. Eli laid the empty glass back down on the table and as a waitress walked past with a new tray of wine Eli placed his glass on the tray removing another glass and began drinking it.

[Introduction Box]
Eli "Slenderman, Myth" Brookes
Solo wondering Pirate
0 Beli

Finishing the glass quickly he placed it back down on the table then stood up and headed into town. After 8 glasses of wine he was feeling rather merry. Eli stood at 6 foot tall with pale skin and long black hair which hung down near the bottom of his long narrow face. He wore a black suit with a white shirt and thin black tie. Eli's body was incredibly thin and his limbs very long. Beneath his blazer were two belts crossing over his chest each belt with 3 pistols on them.

As Eli walked he placed his hands in his pockets and began walking whistling a happy tune. He was used to any random people taking the mic out of him but it wasn't likely this would happen with his reputation. Anyone who had seen what he was capable of never messed with him. Removing a piece of paper from his pocket he read over it then crumpled it up in his hand then dropped it to the floor.

This was a piece of paper telling him where his treasure map had been left in Logue Town after he did a certain job. Now it was time for the simple job of collecting this map then finding the treasure.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:54 am

Jake jumped from one Marine too the next, and preformed the same technique on all of them, becaus it was the most painfull one, when he had taken down 6 marines he snapped back into Isaac stood up and put the bloos soaked skalpels back into his coat, then he turned to see that the stranger and the old guy at taken down many marines, Follow me to my ship he said and led the way down an alley but when he came out the alley there where more marines waiting anf this time there where alot more.
Isaac took an over look there where at least 150 of them good 50 for each of us Isaac thought and took out hsi katanas, he was ready for battle, he dahed out of the alley sliding down on his knees towards the nearest marine and said Two sword style: Sky uppercut then he slashed upwards with the katanas the marines arms and legs where cut right off the marines body, from there he just started running thought the crowd of marines cutting down everyone within reach.
when he had taken down 50 marines he jumped up on the nearest roof to watch how the others where doing.

Last edited by Kayzen on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:09 am

Axorato watch the showdown his future crew are making. Impressive, indeed. He followed Isaac along the way and found those marine waiting. 50 each? Sound good to me. Well I'm bad on math so maybe I'll have killed more people. As he speak he take out two of his gun from it cover hanging down in his wait. Most people don't realized it since Axorato hidden it under his shirt. He start firing toward the marine which are heading toward himself. As the people who run ahead get fired they fall down making the next guy tripped himself. As people keep tripping the bunch of people was in chaos as they stepped on each other, some retreat causing lots of mess.

It's about time! Axorato took out his Lava Shotgun. Mr. Lava Axorato start firing the Lava at the person which was lying on one another having no chance of escape from the Lava heading at them. This is about the right amount. So my work are done!

Last edited by KD Joker on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:16 pm

As Tarin bareknuckled his way through some marines of his own he thought to himself; Brilliant, I'm stuck with a pair of sadistic idiots. Should of just beat the crap out of them. Serves em right for disrespecting the elderly. He then cursed as he saw how many marines were in their way. "Oh for f**k sake! It's the fault of you two stupid brats that you caught these weaklings attention! And some of them have swords! Bloomin hate fighting swordsmen! Stuff you two and stuff your psycho ways, im heading to the docks!", he snarled in annoyance and grumpyness, merely brawling his way through the marines with simple attacks, after all he just wanted to get off the island, he couldnt give a monkeys if they were dead or alive.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Isaac watched as the stranger and the old guy took down the marines as they where flies, these two are interesting Isaac thought and jumped after the old guy who was heading towards the docks the sniper guy had to follow them, Isaac caught up the the guy, and said the name is Isaac by the way what is your name champ and friend clapped him on the shoulder, this guy had fighting spirit, Isaac could see that in him, You still have it champ, the will and power to fight for what you believe in then he caught eye of his ship, the pirate flag was waving in the wind, and the ship looked scary as hell Look there is my ship, I know it looks like a marine ship, but I wil explain everything once we get out in open sea.
Then he suddenly bumped into someone, Isaac fell to the ground and yelled Hey man watch where you are going
(I am bumping into your character Antler)
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Feeling someone bump into him Eli looked down at the man and rolled his eyes and sighed, he was sick and tired of seeing young foolish pirates running around trying to make a name for themselves and seeing this man he couldn't see anything special about this man which stood out or even made him seem like bothering with.

He shrugged his shoulders and muttered back in response.
"Don't speak to me like that again or you'll regret it." Eli side stepped to walk around this man as he was busy and didn't have time to waste on shitty pirates such as the one who stood before him.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:47 pm

Isaac heard the comment and snapped, his personality changed and it looked crazy on the guy walking away from them, he then yelled to the guy ok then make me regret, you jackass then he prepared for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Xros hearts gather
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next