One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infinite space chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Infinite space chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Infinite space chapter 1   Infinite space chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:49 pm

Infinite space chapter 1

[E.F base-Central Asia]

It seems so long ago...So long since I had seen my Home...my friends...My old life.It has been a week since I was forced into military training.It was for our country,our earth,our..space they said.For the last month I and many others had been in some kind of training,we were trained to use these mech like suits,It was weird actually.We picked up the controls so fast.Without questioning the methods of our country,we followed each lesson..You hardly got to know anyone,first of all everyone came from another part of the world...second of all we were put into small rooms,alone,for the time we were not learning.We never got the practice actually,only studying studying studying,we never saw those machines we where to use outside of the book...Sometimes through the thick walls of out small rooms we can hear people yelling.It would be someone who got their sanity back and wanted to return home.

It's the year 2325,april 5th.
Instead of the regular routine it seemed we all gathered outside.I,and many others where walking through these hallways..these halways always where depressing,they where grey,long,it always looked like you didn't even move forward.As we progressed following the instructor we noticed something.There was light at the end of the hallway...could it be?can we finally go outside?Since everyone joined nobody ever saw anything else then the cold classrooms together with the icy hallways.There was not even a window in our rooms.As we kept walking we noticed more groups joining,it actually became quite crowdy,and you had to look out not to be pushed away.

Finally we got outside,but even outside there was nothing else to see then the blue sky.We were walking into a set course.It seemed they set the course off with walls,just like the ones from the halls.It was a dissapointment to most of us.As we progressed the line suddenly stopped moving.where we there?As I looked up I saw a long,iron structure.As I waited I saw groups of people go up.Why where we taking the elevator?Where are they actually taking us.Many questions crossed my mind,and I was hoping they would be answered soon.

It was our turn now,we enter the elevator and waited for the elevator to arive at the destination.While waiting I was inspecting the group members.If you would even dare to look away in class the same fate would await you as the people who wanted to quit.It seemed there where more boys then girls.There was no time to actually take a good look as we already arrived swiftly after stepping into the elevator.
We walked into this building,as far as we could see it seemed like a empty building.As we entered we noticed many monitors and on the other side there was a glass wall.I-It was incredible,right before us there was a collosal space ship.We've seen some before in our books.This was a large armored cargo ship,who seemed to have had some costumization.The line seemed to go into the it.Yet another question popped up,were we going to enter it?My question was sooner then expected answered as we entered the ship.We just kept walking untill we came into a room.They said we had to take a seat,So we did.It was a big,crowded conference room.I took a seat and await the others to arive and take their seats.
A hour has passed and it seemed everyone finally arived.We saw the old teachers leave and a unknown face enter the room.He walked toward the stand and started talking in the microphone.

''Welcome,engineers,soldiers,and others.My name is Akane haiena,Your teacher for the remaining of this mission.You have all been trained for this purpose,and I will be honest with you,it is not going well on the front lines,but we are going to change that.We will not allow those people to set foot on our beloved ground,and harm our loved ones.Don't think of yourself or others from 'that country',you're all fighting for the same earth now.The generall langueage that will be spoken from now on is english,no others please,we all need to understand eachother.Unlike your old trainers I would refer to me as less tense then them,and there are no punishments for slacking off...it is not recommended though.''

His speech went on for a while.At the end of it,yet another man enters.He looked tidy and had a official looking suit.''Hello,my name is air usagi,the commander of this ship.I will explain the mission from now on.''A beamer went on and projected a picture of what seemed to be a starbase.
People where silently saying things to eachother.I could only hear a few:''Is that the famous strategist?Is that air,really?''It was quite annoying.I was just hoping he would continue the briefing and we were free to scout the ship.It was costumized,not to mention I have never seen a ship from up close before.

''Quite now''Interupted air,''We are ordered to reinforce this starbase,we are currently carying a special weapon prototype that has to be brought there at any cost.'' he was just done with his speech as the picture changed.It showed a list with names on it. ''These is the squad assignment,get to know eachother better as teamwork will be assential on the battlefield.''

I was scouting the list to find myself under command of someone called Mizu Panda.I was put in the M.S(mobile senshi-mobile soldier) squad.M.S was a mech that was about 1.5 times the regular body and would be worn like some kind of skin.It was very different and compact in coparinson to the M.T(mobile tank),Which where real mech's,who were much bigger in comparison and have cockpits to control them.M.S's where much more used because M.T's cost much and are much harder to handle.After a year of war great M.T pilots are rare.

As the commander kept talking my thought was drifting away.Who could all these people be?Who will I meet?Will I actually make friends in such a place?

Spoiler:

Please post what you think about it and if I can do anything better ^^
Back to top Go down

Infinite space chapter 1
Page 1 of 1