One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:07 pm

One month ago, around a little island in East Blue...

A small vessel, carrying four people on it, is moving towards a small island in East Blue. The island is a small island without any signs of plantlife. It is surrounded by a beach and in the middle of it there is a cliff on which there is a town built. As for these four people, they are all hooded.
"Sir, we are arriving at Very Good Island." one of those four men said. The man was a tall sized man. He was two meters tall and he had a loud voice. He wore a dark blue cape and a hood on his head that covered it from being seen.
"I can see it clearly, sir..." another man completed the first one. This man was not as tall as the previous man and he had a quite cheerful voice that was loud as well. He wore a long pink robe and his face was also covered with a hood.
"The boss is not stupid, you idiots." a very short man scolded them. This short man had a quiet and funny voice that could never be forgotten. He was very short... He was barely half a meter tall. Just like the others, he wore a robe. His robe was completely black and was longer than his body so his body was covered completely and a part of the robe was standing on the ground.
"Relax, my friend..." the boss said to the short person and a quiet laughter was heard. The boss had a quiet voice, just like the short guy... His robe was a white robe and just like anybody else he was covering his head, too. "We have finally arrived so the prophecy will soon start taking place..."

[Introduction Box]
[The Hooded Pirates]
[Crew Bounty: 10,000,000 Beli]

Who are these men and what are their goals?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:31 pm

"Should we wake him up?" A young man asked a woman who stood beside him. They were both staring at a small wooden boat that rested on the shore. Inside, there was a large man, who's legs could barely fit into the boat while he was lying. He wore a slightly ripped white T-shirt and a pair of loose black pants, and used a coat-like grey fabric as a blanket, that was messed up by his awkward position. His hair was styled in an odd fashion, resembling a weird mohawk, and a sheathed sword was lying next to him.

Anthony was fast asleep, and his snores were as loud as a carpenter's saw. He fell asleep aboard the small vessel he stole form the last crew he sailed with a few days ago. He finished his supplies after the first day, leaving him to starve for two days on the small boat, but after years of leaving on the streets Anthony could manage that. He had no navigation skills, and wasn't even sure in which blue he was, not to mention which island, he just fell asleep last night and his boat was washed to Very Good island.

Then, a screeching seagull landed on Anthony's chest, pecking at the dirt that covered his cloths. Like most men, Anthony woke up, but unlike most, instead of screaming, he quickly blasted his arm and grabbed the bird, stopping it from flying away. "You disturb my sleep..." Anthony said with a sleepy and angry voice, slowly sitting up. The man and woman who stood before him shook with fear, the man was quite frightening and seemed angry. Then, Anthony quickly unsheathed his sword and held it high. "Then you're gonna be my meal!" He shouted. The man and woman screamed in unison, quickly escaping to their town and leaving Anthony on the shore.

"Cowards..." Anthony hissed as he watched the pair flee. He then turned his glance to the frightened bird. "But you won't run right?" he said, joking.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:45 pm

"You are quite intimidating..." a voice was heard from around as man appeared. The man had a quite strange look on his face. He had eyes that made him look as if he was crying a few seconds ago and he seemed to be sad for some reason. His voice had a tone that was not changing as he spoke, yet he had a small smile on his face. "Even if you are, though, I am going to stay just like the bird... There is no need to run... Right?" he asked the swordsman and he waited for his answer... Who knew what the swordsman would answer him.

Meanwhile, as the pair run towards the town, the four hooded men that had just arrived earlier looked at them. Intrigued with what made those two people run towards the town like that, the captain moved towards them and said "Citizens... Where are you going? Are you running away from something?".

As soon as he spoke these words, the pair got even more frightened. The view of four hooded people asking them where they were going made them get so frightened that they disappeared in the blink of an eye.

"I guess we will have to move towards the place they came from..." the captain said and the crew started moving towards the swordsman and the man that was talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:35 pm

While Anthony's mouse filled with saliva, preparing for the first meal he had in 2 days, a man appeared near him. He looked sad, but Anthony didn't care nor mind, he was hungry and had a bird to cook. "That depends" Anthony said, stepping out of his small boat with his sword at hand. Anthony's sword was a pathetic sight to see. It's blade was cheap and damaged, it's guard was rusty and dirty, and it's wooden grip was reinforced with bandages. It was longer than other swords, reaching about 1.6 meters, and seemed to be quite heavy, but Anthony wielded it with a single hand without any effort. "As long as you don't annoy me you have no reason to run" Anthony said with a malicious grin. "But of course, if you have money for me to take or some strength to hold me back then feel free to stay for as long as you like, I like a good challenge" Anthony added.

He wasn't that big on chatting with strangers, but the sooner he got that man sorted the sooner he'll get back to his meal, so trying some scare tactics was the best thing to do. He then raised his head began looking around for some wood he could use to make a fire and cook his prey. All along, the bird pecked at Anthony's hand, but he didn't seem to mind.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:13 am

"I'll pass with the offer... I am in no mood for a battle against you nor for giving the little money I gathered while travelling around this pathetic sea... In fact, I came here with a proposition for you." the man said with a calm voice as he looked at the swordsman that was grinning maliciously. "To be honest, I would never talk to you if I hadn't seen you catching this poor bird easily and intimidating those people just with a glance. You are a quite scary guy... That is why I want you...".

Then, the sound of a few people coming was heard. Those people, the four hooded people that had arrived to the island earlier, were moving towards Anthony and the strange man with the black hat. Apparently, their attention was drawn because of the couple that Anthony intimidated before... They looked towards the boat and they started moving towards it. They had understood that it was probably the swordsman and the other guy that was responsible for the couple's behavior. They moved towards them and the guy with the white hood said

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?"
"Hm?" the man with the black hat answered as he turned his head and looked at the hooded man.
"Have I seen you before?" he asked.
"Em... I am..." the man said but before he finished his words the hooded guy with the dark blue cloak interupted him and said
"Boss... That guy is the First Mate of the Garbage Pirates... A pirate with a bounty of 1,000,000 Beli... Kobito Shiju."

[Introduction Box]
[Kobito Shiju]
[Former First Mate of the Garbage Pirates]
[Bounty: 1,000,000]

"I see... The boss probably saw him in a poster and remembered his face! You are so great boss!" the man with the cheerful voice and the pink clothing commented.
"Shut up!" the short man with the black clothes said and turned towards the swordsman "And what about you?" he asked with an evil voice that showed that he had no good intentions...
How would Anthony react? And what would Kobito do?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Anthony didn't like the company, all these people stood between him and his first lunch in two days, but he stopped when he heard the man in the blue robe speak. He started giggling, and his giggles soon evolved into a full-scale hysteric laughter. "Bahahahahahaha.... GARBAGE PIREATS?! Bahahahaha!" he laughed, wiping his eyes that almost started feeling with tears of laughter. In his laughter, his grip of the bird weakened, letting it escape and fly away, but it didn't stop Anthony's laughter.

"Oh that was golden, Garbage pirates..." He said after calming himself down. He then turned to the man in black cloak, lowering his gaze. The man was short, and Anthony was the complete opposite. "What about me? I'm Anthony Boateng, wanted for 20,000 B for robbery" Anthony said, before sticking his sword into the ground beside him. "I don't really know or care who are you, but your joke just cost me a perfectly good lunch, and I don't like it one bit" Anthony said, shooting an angry glare at the short man.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:49 am

As soon as Anthony started laughing, Kobito turned his head towards him and looked at him. Apparently, the expression in Kobito's face did not change at all. He still kept his eyes that looked as if he had cried a minute ago. He looked sad, while in fact he was calm. He took a deep breath and said "I see no reason for you to laugh, Mr. Boateng. You cannot even grab a bird and you dare to laugh with my former crew's name?". Seconds afterwards, he turned his head towards the man with the dark blue clothing "As for your information, it's completely wrong. I used to be the First Mate until the crew eventually disbanded... Until I killed my captain...". After speaking these words, the man laughed loudly and took a stance, prepared to start a battle...

Meanwhile, while Kobito was talking to the man with the dark blue robes, the short man with the black robes moved his head upwards only to look at Anthony who was glaring at him angrily. "I can see no reason for you to be angry..." he said with a calm voice. "However, that can be a problem to you eventually... I need to teach you a lesson for this.".

It seemed that a fight was about to start... Kobito and Antony would probably get to battle against the man with the dark blue robes and the black robes.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:12 pm

"A problem? For me?" Anthony repeated while pointing at himself with a playfully shocked face. "These are some big words for such a small man, that mouth won't bring you any good" Anthony said, before pulling his sword out of the ground and resting it on his shoulder. For the first time today, Anthony was impressed by Kobito. Killing your own captain requires more then just guts, but also determination and a hint of stupidity, just the things that kept Anthony alive in the streets. However, these feelings were quickly forgotten when the rush of an upcoming battle kicked in.

Anthony was a full for fighting, and couldn't skip an opportunity to do so. "Let me just tell you this shorty, I don't mind low blows, considering I don't see how could you possibly land any high blows..." Anthony said, adding insult to injury. He considered the possibility of the man's mates joining to help him, but that thought only made the battle more attracting in his eyes. He looked at Kobito, who took a fighting stance. "You can have as many of them as you like, but I'm gonna wrestle ya for whatever money they have" He said with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:39 am

"Handle them." the captain said to his two subordinates who seemed to be challenged to a battle by the swordsman and Kobito. "Deal with them... I will be searching for the egg...". Afterwards, he turned his head towards the guy with the pink clothing and he said "Follow me as the others deal with these pests." and he started walking away...

As the captain and the pink dressed guy with the hood were walking away, the other two prepared theirselves for the upcoming battles. The guy with the dark blue clothing looked towards Kobito. He stretched himself and said "You seem to have guts, but you are quite arrogant. Just because you managed to kill your captain that doesn't mean that you can deal with us. In case you manage to win against me, I suggest you to get rid of that arrogance. It might bring you trouble...".

Then, he took off his hood, revealing a face with many scars. The guy had light blue eyes and light blue hair. His skin color was tan. As for his ears, they were quite big. His eyebrows were blue colored and finally, his nose was normal shaped.

[Introduction Box]
[Bill "Kill" Rowan]
[Bounty: 1,500,000 Beli]

"Before we start our battle, allow me to introduce myself. I am Bill Rowan, helmsman of the hooded pirates."
"I see..." Kobito said to Bill, before turning his head towards Anthony. "You know, I am not interested in money..." he said and stopped for a brief moment. Then, he took a deep breath and said with an evil voice "I prefer corpses. Shihahahahaha!"

However, while the man laughed, the short man with the black hood and Bill started moving towards their respective enemies. Bill was running towards Kobito and attempted to throw a punch to him while the short man was moving towards Anthony with one dagger on his hand and without saying a word, probably because he was angry about Anthony's previous comment. The battles had just started.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:09 pm

"More for me then" Anthony said with a grin in response to Kobito's answer. He paid no attention to the captain of the hooded men, he was too excited for his first fight in a week to pay attention. He watched as the short man charged at him without a word, holding a dagger. This attempt didn't even scare Anthony. The man was short and had a short weapon, while Anthony was tall and had a 1.6 meters long Odachi to swing, his reach was almost double that of the hooded enemy. He could strike his opponent before he even reached him.

"Not going to introduce yourself? Running LOW on words?" Anthony said, attempting a joke. He waited for the short man to step into range before striking. He swung his sword in a wide arc in front of him. His reach allowed him to attack the short man before the short man could counter attack. He held his blade with the left hand down and the right hand up. He used his left arm like a whip, flinging the sword with impressive speed. Then, he pressed with his right arm, adding force to the quick slash. "Tail Whip!" He named his attack, that was both fast and powerful enough to end the battle right there. The slash was aimed at the short man's abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:18 pm

"Is there a reason I should? I am not the kind of person who likes demonstrating himself." the short men said in response to Anthony's words, not getting the joke at all. Then, with great skill, the short man swang one of his daggers from upwards downwards and it clashed with Anthony's sword, causing a loud sound. While the dagger blocked Anthony's sword, the man said "You know, being short offers many BIG advantages... I am way too fast for you.". Then, in a single second, the man jumped backwards and raised his head towards Anthony while saying "It's difficult to hit me, it's difficult to outspeed me... I am the fastest guy in the crew...".

Meanwhile, Kobito prepared himself to dodge the attack of Bill. The man moved his body at the right and at the last second he dodged the attack of the man. Then, with a smile on his face, the former first mate of the Garbage Pirates clenched his fist and jumped towards Bill in an attempt to punch him at his already injured face from previous battles to cause him some damage. Would his attack work or not?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Anthony was taken by surprise when his attack was blocked. Tail Whip was a powerful slash, and the man managed to block it with a knife, Anthony never expected that to happen. Luckily, the man retreated after blocking, giving Anthony some time to reevaluate the man's skills.

"Speed huh?" Anthony asked, "I think I could manage that, just try to keep up!" Anthony answered. Now that he knew his opponent was a quickster, he guessed that he will attempt to attack first, which fitted perfectly with Anthony's fighting style. He loosened the grip on his sword, so he could move it quicker, and raised it to his middle section, from which he could easily move it to either side. "Let's see what you've got" He said waiting for the hooded man to attack.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:42 am

"It really isn't my size, only... There are many other factors that will decide this battle... Even if you don't believe it, I am ten times stronger than you.". Then, right after speaking his words, the man took off his hood in order to reveal his face. Apparently, the man did not look like a human. He had a light blue body color and sharp teeth. He had big circular eyes and seemed to ressemble a shark. "I am a fishman..." he completed and he run towards Anthony in an attempt to stab him with his dagger in the chest.

[Introduction Box]
[Cutter "Half" Cigar]
[Bounty: 1,500,000 Beli]
[Cookie-cutter Fishman]

Bill was surprised to see the man moving towards him in order to attack him with the punch. He could not understand if Kobito really believed that he could deal with him. Without any effort, Bill moved his head swiftly and dodged the punch, while smiling. Then, he punched Kobito in the chest and sent him flying a few meters, while saying "Do you really believe that you can fight me in hand to hand combat? I am the muscle of the crew...". A second afterwards, Kobito's body fell on the ground and he seemed to be quite damaged from the attack...

Anthony and Kobito were in big trouble! Anthony was battling a fishman and Kobito was battling the physically stronger member of the crew! How would they deal with them?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:32 pm

"Fishman!" Anthony called in surprise when the man revealed his face. Anthony heard stories about these creatures, but never seen one, they were incredibly rare outside of the Grand Line. In reaction to the stab, Anthony took a step back and pushed his sword upward, using all of his strength to deflect the attack away from his body. His opponent's power was incredible, but Anthony wasn't an average human as well.

In actuality, all odds were against Anthony, but his style was built around this fact, and was meant to let him win against all odds, which is exactly what he was going to do. 'He's powerful, fast and skillful, perfect!' Anthony thought as he planned his next moves. "A fishman outside of the Grand Line... What happened? Your family thought you were too ugly?" Anthony taunted. Irritating a powerful opponent wasn't the best move in most cases, but Anthony wanted the fishman to go all out, use all of his anger and power for offense so he could have a chance. He quickly returned his sword back to it's starting position, preparing for another blow.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:33 am

[sorry, I got no time to post.that's why the post is short]

"Interesting..." the cookie-cutter shark said with a smile on his face, as he looked at the swordsman who deflected his blow with ease. "You are stronger than I thought..." he commented, before he tried to go with another blow in the chest, hoping to damage the swordsman and teach him a lesson. Would the attack work or not?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:24 pm

'Damn it why won't this guy react?!' Anthony thought as his opponent acted as calmly as before despite Anthony's taunts. The fishman's strikes turned more brutal, but Anthony needed him to be much more open in order to flip the table, extreme action was needed. In reaction to the fishman's stab, Anthony clashed his sword with the dagger, and quickly back paddled, lowering his sword along with the knife as he did so. Both of them were skilled swordsmen, and even if the fishman was more powerful, Anthony had length and height on his side. By stepping backwards, Anthony awarded himself with more time to cushion the blow, which allowed him to deflect it by redirecting it to the ground.

This was still not good enough. His opponent would be quick enough to react to any blow Anthony might try and hit right now, which meant that it wasn't the time to attack yet. Instead, Anthony needed to take the fishman to the edge, and with no clever remarks in mind, he decided on spitting. The saliva shot out of Anthony mouth towards the fishman's face, hopefully being the straw that will break the fishman's back. "I figured you'll miss the water by now" Anthony said. The next move will be Anthony's time to fight back!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:21 am

As the swordsman spitted on his face, the fishman started losing his temper. It seemed that Anthony's provokes started having an effect. Even if Cutter started realising that the swordsman was provoking him to lose his temper, he couldn't hold himself anymore and his rage was about to explode. For the first time ever since the battle started, the cookie-cutter shark fishman looked with an angry face towards Anthony and he started speaking his words.

"Curse you!" he said as he moved his hands towards his face to clean it from the spit. Then, he pointed towards his enemy with his dagger and he said "It's time to show you, you bastard." as he threw his dagger towards the swordsman with great speed. Would the dagger hit Anthony or not?

Meanwhile, Bill started walking towards Kobito in order to continue going with his attacks... Kobito was quite injured and he had just got up and everything looked like he was at a disadvantage...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:59 am

Anthony got a little disappointed. Even though the fishman did lose his temper, his attack didn't allow Anthony to use his special style, and it was an all around weird attack too. Anthony had his sword ready, and the fishman was defenseless after throwing the only weapon he had, what was the point of this attack?

Since his sword was long, he didn't have to move it from his mid section in order to block, just rotate it, and so he did. Combining the rotation with a side step, Anthony managed to intercept the dagger. It had both speed and power behind it, so Anthony had to side step in order to not get hit, but he did and was safe. The dagger was deflect to the side, away from Anthony and the fishman.

After this was done, Anthony turned to look at the fishman once again, pointing his sword towards him. "Ugly and reckless huh? Now you have no weapons..." Anthony said, maliciously licking his upper lip. Then, without further notice, Anthony charged forward, with his sword now stretched to the side. "All-Out Slash!" He shouted, and followed with a battle cry. As he closed in on the fishman, Anthony raised his sword and brought it down towards the fishman with all of his might, producing a slash that could split katana blades.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:23 am

"What the?!" Cutter said with a worried look on his face as he realised the mistake he did while he was angry. "WHAT DID I DO?!" he said with a loud voice, that clearly showed no signs of temper. Before he could move his body to dodge the attack, the short fishman felt a slash cutting through his chest. Blood came out of his body and his mouth, as the great cutting attack that could even split katana blades hit him. "I am sorry... Boss..." he said, before he fell on the ground in a dead state because of the attack of the swordsman. Anthony had just won his battle.

Meanwhile, Bill was walking towards Kobito. However, while walking, he listened to the cookie cutter shark that was speaking. Worried about his comrade, he turned his head and looked at him, only to see Cutter lying on the ground. "Huh? What happened?" he said as he noticed that his crewmate was killed. "How did you manage to win against him, you scum? That doesn't matter, anyway... As I will kill you and your comrade, starting from your comrade!" he continued saying before he turned his head, only to see that Kobito had already escaped.

"I see... He run away..." Bill said with a grin on his face, before he took his stance to take on the swordsman. Where had Kobito disappeared at? And how would the battle between Bill and Anthony end?

Meanwhile, somewhere else... In the small town of Very Good Island...

The other two members of the Hooded Pirates are walking around the town. As they walk, a citizen of the town tries to run from them. However, as the distance between them and the citizen increases, the guy with the pink cloak starts running and he grabs the man in no time.
"Here he is captain..." he says, while handing him to the captain.
"Tell me, mayor... Things will be easier if you answer me..."
"I am never telling you, you bastard." the old man says with a trembling voice.
"Very well..." the captain replied while he grabbed a gun and shot an injured man who was lying on the ground. "Will you tell me now... Where the Serenryu is?"
"... Damn it... The Serenryu never comes here..."
"And where will I find it?"
"In-In Warship Island!"
"Very well... Thank you." the captain replied, before he shot the mayor to the head. "Let's go." he said to his subordinate and they started walking away from the town to head to their ship and leave.
"What about the others, sir?" the guy with the pink robes asked.
"Chk... We are abandoning them... Unless they are at the ship. They are pretty much useless, anyway... And I am not willing to share anything with them, as well."
"I see..."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:49 am

Anthony liked having an opponent split in half in front of him, it made the rush of adrenaline way more rewarding. He lifted his sword from the bleeding body and waved it at the ground to clear it off the fishman's blood. "BAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed madly, with a smile spread across his face. "You actually thought you could attack Anthony Boateng and win?! Bahahahahahaha" He continued, pointing at the fishman's body.

But his celebration didn't last, he heard the other hooded man talking behind him. He turned around only to see the hooded man, with no sign of the Garbage pirate. "What a coward" Anthony said as he faced Bill. "You must be quite disappointed, losing a crew mate AND having an opponent run away" Anthony said with a malicious smile. "Allow me to give you the worthy fight you never received" Anthony said, raising his sword, which was smudged with blood and beach sand. "After all, if he ran away, I'll have more of your money to myself! Bahahahahahahaha" Anthony laughed again. There was no doubt, Anthony was enjoying battles more than he should.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:03 am

"Do you think that this battle has already ended?" a voice was heard before the two enemies started their battle and Cutter got up, as if he was just slightly injured. "Oh well, that hurt..." he said while looking at Anthony and smiled. "However, the battle has just started...".

Surprised by the fact that Cutter got up, Bill freezed for a second. He slowly walked towards him, curious to find out what made the dead cookie-cutter shark fishman get up. "How did you survive?" he asked while taking a deep breath.

"It's very simple..." the shark said as he turned towards Anthony and walked in front of him. He moved his head upwards to stare at the tall man's face, who looked like a half giant as the shark had a very short body and said. "It's me... KOBITO!".

Then, without losing any time the shark jumped on Bill's body and grabbed his head. He opened his mouth to reveal his powerful shark jaws and without hesitating he bited through his skull, breaking it and ultimately killing Bill with the shark bite. Blood came out of Bill's head and Kobito, in Cutter's body, spit out a part of the skull from his mouth. Afterwards, he kicked the remnant of the corpse, making it fall on the ground and started talking to Anthony. He said

"Well, well... What a fool... Did he really believe that his comrade survived? Shihahahahahahahahahaha! He was strong, but too stupid... Did he really believe that he could win against a fruit user, like me?".

Meanwhile, the rest of the Hooded Pirates had almost reached their ship that was docked away from the position... They were almost ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:12 am

Anthony's expression widened as he heard the fishman's voice again. 'There's no way he survived my slash!' Anthony thought as he turned to see his former enemy standing up. Something was wrong, but just when Anthony was about to jump the fishman again, the fishman bit his own mates head off!

Anthony couldn't comprehend what was going on, dead things should remain dead! But the fishman said he was Kobito, the guy who seemed to have ran away. "What the hell?" Anthony asked himself, how can someone control a dead corpse?! Then the fishman spoke to him, but even though the explanation was there, Anthony was too dumb to comprehend it. "Fruit user? You, you mean those freaks who can't swim?" Anthony asked, trying not show his slight fear of the unknown situation. If it was indeed Kobito talking from inside the fishman, Anthony mistook him for a joke a few minutes too early, the man had more to him than met the eye.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:44 am

"Indeed." Kobito said while moving towards the swordsman and while moving his head upwards. "I am one of those freaks... Now, allow me to introduce you myself, completely. My name is Kobito Shiju. I am a pirate with a bounty of 1,000,000 Beli, user of the Kise Kise no Mi that turned me into a parasite-man, the former first mate of the Garbage Pirates and the captain of the Leech Pirates... And luckily for you, I am searching for powerful people to join my crew and assist me in my goal to become... The Pirate King. So, Mr. Boateng. Allow me to ask you one thing. Listen... I am not interested in riches as much as you are... I just want One Piece. Anyt other treasures I find will be yours. So... What do you say? Will you become the swordsman of my crew... Or not?"

Kobito was clear. He was asking the swordsman to become a member of his crew and he was offering him some things that he could not deny easily. Would Anthony agree or not?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:59 am

After hearing about Kobito's plans, Anthony almost drooled. With a devil fruit user he could put his hands on way more treasures than he expected, and Kobito wasn't even interested in money! This was the ideal captain for Anthony, and there was no way he was going to let such an offer slip away. "Bahahahaha, fame power and money? What kind of a fool would I be if I refused such an offer?" Anthony said while grinning. "You got yourself a swordsman Kobito" Anthony said. He still had trouble getting used to Kobito's fishman body, but he figured that he'll get used to his powers eventually.

Anthony couldn't decide whether he liked Kobito or not. On one hand, Kobito was brave to take his own captain's life, and was willing to give Anthony money, but on the other, he was human, and Anthony didn't like humans that much, only days could tell.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:06 am

"Shihahahahahahahahahaha!" Kobito laughed as soon as he listened to the swordsman's response that was positive, just like he expected. "Welcome to my crew..." the captain said and then he turned his back and looked towards the ship that the Hooded Pirates left their ship. He put on his hood and said "The rest of those guys have left the ship somewhere nearby from here... And from what I see, thanks to my fruit, Cutter's memories say to me that they are searching for a pretty interesting thing. Let's follow them wherever they go and steal what they chase... We will hide in their ship and when the time comes, we will strike them when they do not expect it. I will leech them and you will strike like a rat. Shihahahahahahaha!". Then, Kobito wore Cutter's hood and started running towards the ship of the pirates in order to get there and hide before they come back. He had a very big plan in his mind...

[End of Chapter 1]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)   Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The "Leech" and the "Rat" (Open to me and Sleepy)
Page 1 of 1