One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))   Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Ariel reading her comic was grinning like a little girl, and then nodded "YEah, Droy is right, well done guys, ummm, we got some big projects coming up including this really big one, we got to go to Arabasta, its a major thing it seems, some sort of security detail. Usually, i dont wanna waste time on this sort of thing, but the royal family hired us this time, ALL OF US." Ariel then continued "Its the passing of the crown ceremony, it seems the king is stepping down and handing the throne to the eldest son, we need to work security detail. All of us are in i presume?"
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))   Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Nathan who was sitting on his chair the whole time and closly listening to the conversation without saying much, he also saw Ariel coming and presetning him to all the otehrs in the room. Nathan wanted to say something but Ariel continued. At least he could say something after Droy finished.

I would not be here if not knowing my responsebilites.. Haha. Thank you Ariel. Yes my name is Nathan Shardo, also known as Green Beast around the East Blue. And I'm fully ready to accept any order I get, my future lies in this order as the order lies above my blade.

Nathan said and revelaed his face by unhooding it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))   Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:49 pm

Kage heard the clinking as his package fell to the ground he opened his eyes still listening to what was being said, he picked up the package and laid it on the table then sat forward looking down at it with concern. It had a small solid object in it. there was only one thing he thought of and hoped it wasn't. Kage felt the object through the envelope and swallowed.

Feeling anger course through his veins Kage tore the envelope open and tipped it upside down. a letter fell out from the envelope followed by the other half to Kage's necklace. Kage looked down at it and smashed his fist into the table. He flipped the paper over and read the words on it.

To my son Kage

If you are reading this then you know what fate has befallen me and as promised I have sent you the other half of the necklace which bonded us as father and son.

I wish you luck finding someone to bond with.

Good Luck Son

Kage tore the paper up and attached the other half of the necklace to his, no he had both Yin & Yang.
Kage stood up and called out loud.
"As much as I would love to help you as security I have to ask you to help me. I know as a knight I am supposed to help others but, this is my father. I need your help finding the man who killed my father, the man responsible."

Kage knew he was asking allot and really hoped they would help but if they declined then he would happily leave this behind to catch the man responsible.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))   Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Ariel was about to say something before Kage smashed his fist on the table. Ruddle and Gideon also looked to Kage from the side of the table. Ruddle merely served in these meetings, he was not allowed to have a say in these things. The directors were the highest authority in the Order and hence they had the final say. Gideon then tapped the table "Well, Kage, not that i cant respect this request, but we have a huge contract here..... the time to spare would be too limited for this project...."
Ariel then yawned and nodded "Ah, ok then, we can help you....." Gideon sighed as he was ignored so easily. Ariel was reading her comic as she answered she then asked "Do you want to find the guy responsible now, or after the the contract?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))   Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:09 pm

"I can...wait. My father's killer isn't going anywhere just yet. He'll still be out there somewhere. I can join in with this job." Kage sat down shaking with anger at the thought of what had happened to his father and held his new addition to his necklace.

He hated the feel of it right now as it made him feel upset, it reminded him he was alone in the world now. No more family left alive, he was the last one. Kage didn't like bursting out asking for help but he knew he needed it and wouldn't be able to find this guy on his own. He didn't care how long it took as long as he was the one to avenge his father and kill him Kage would be happy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))   Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:11 pm

"So we'll be acting as some kind of body guards and look out for whoever wants to off the King's son before the ceremony? Eliminate them before they get to do anything, got it," Miharu said with a nod to say that he understood the mission, his canine companion barking in agreement as well.

He really wasn't fond of guarding missions like these because he liked quick missions more, but these would definitely benefit for Kohaku since his partner had been trained for that and combat. He can already see it in the dog's eyes the anticipation and excitement to doing this mission.

Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))   Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:03 pm

"I will also participate in this mission. Kage, when we complete our assignment I will assist you in seeking your target. Just ask and I will provide you with any resources you may need."

Droy said all of this with his usual calmness. Despite his demeanor, Droy was actually a little worried. At the moment, Droy was acting on a budget. He may be holding millions for his clients but it is his pride as a banker to not spend this money. Instead, he keeps his own personal account but because he had not been taking many jobs recently, Droy's personal budget was around 20,000B. He needed this new job in Arabasta to ensure that he has enough money for himself.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))   Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Ariel nodded and looked back at her comic "Yeah thats the deal, So like i need 3 volunteers to go to Arabasta and prepare things, you can take some of the squires if you want, it will be good if we have a private little army, so who wants in on the fun??" Ariel was too lazy and would have loved for representatives to go and handle the situation, obviously she would go too, but a bit later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))   Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:26 am

Kage looked at Droy and smiled, before replying, "Thanks Droy, it would be nice working with as I haven't worked with you before." Kage then looked at the others and felt stupid for his out burst but he still didn't feel like he shouldn't have done it. As Ariel mentioned that she would need 3 volunteers Kage thought to himself that he should probably do it since he felt bad about disrupting the meeting, he wanted to show he was loyal to the order and not just in it for the money.

Kage raised his hand yawning yet again before replying, "My father's killer can wait I guess. I'll volunteer." Kage was curious to see who else would go along with him, he usually worked alone and never really hung around much as he was usually off somewhere getting into trouble. It was a different lifestyle which would most likely end up killing him but it was his lifestyle.

Working with some one else would be a nice change of pace for Kage
instead of just causing as much damage as he could to send the fear of god into his enemies or beating them senseless without regarding others Kage now realised he would have to be careful what he did, he didn't want to hurt anyone else from the order.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))   Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:28 pm

Miharu just shook his head with a smile when he heard Ariel, knowing the woman was just lazy to go herself right now and wanted someone else to do it. "I'll volunteer," he casually said as he raised his hand a bit, not wanting to stay behind and already wanting to get out of the castle, heck he wanted to get out of the island and travel for a change.

"Kohaku will be joining me as well, ain't I right boy?" he said with a grin as he started scratching the big dog behind the ear, laughing as he barked and started thumping his foot on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))   Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:34 pm

"I will volunteer to be the third to go prepare." That was all there was to it. Droy wanted to go. It would be his first mission in Arabasta and he wanted to make it memorable. Maybe even find some things of value.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))   Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:33 pm

Ariel nodded at the three of them and then pointed to Nathan "You go to, since your a knight , i think your presence there will be good experience for you and stuff.... and thanks Haru chan and Droy kun, ill see you guys there soon, Gideon is the ships ready?"

Gideon nodded "Aye, i got some ships, but not the entire fleet here. We are saving the lesser ships for later, i advise you take the galleon , but if you got your own transport?"

Ruddle then handed den den mushi to the 4 of them. "These are wired especially for Order members only, should you require anything else, i am at your service" Ruddle bowed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))   Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:07 pm

"No problem Ari-chan, anything just to get out of this place," the man responded with a snicker as he took the Den Den Mushi from Ruddle and gave him a bow in return. "Thank you so much Ojii-san," he said with a smile as he mounted on Kohaku's back, who was now at attention and ready to depart.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))   Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:36 pm

((Blix, ill assume you are going along later on ok?))

Ariel then nodded, "Well then gentlemen, move along, and we will certainly meet again soon. See ya" Ariel went back to reading her comics while Gideon laughed and then walked off.

"Well first one to Arabasta is a rotten egg eh?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))   Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Droy took out a second notebook from his jacket. Inside of this one was scribbled his own finances. His coin storage to date: 20,000 Beli. more than enough for a trip. The funding from the mission would come from the organization itself but Droy has to keep track of his own for his own reasons.

The first to get up from the table, Droy returned to the castle entrance. After having his hat returned by a maid, Droy went up the stairs and got to his room. He needed to prepare too. A suit does not do well in the desert...
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))   Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:39 am

As Miharu nudged Kohaku in the side, the large dog grunted and started moving to their room so they could change and pack something for the trip. Since they were going to the desert Kohaku wouldn't need his armor, but it would be more dangerous if unguarded. This didn't mind much since he could fight as well as any human.

He also needed to do something about his attire. Anything that wouldn't breath through would simply not do in the arid climate of a desert...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))   Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Crusade of the Order of the Black Rose ((Open to all members of the order))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2