One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Archangel Fruit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Archangel Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Archangel Fruit   Archangel Fruit Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Name: Nikan Nikan no Mi: Model Angel
Ability: The fruit gives the user the ability to transform into a human with long, spread out wings, strong, well-balanced muscles, and a highly enlightened, and enhanced intellect. It also gives the user the ability to speak human if fed to an animal of inanimate object, as well as read the Phonyglyph language. The user can fly faster than any bird and can even move at Soru speeds in the air.
Type: Mythical Zoan
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Archangel Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archangel Fruit   Archangel Fruit Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:03 pm

...why.

Please god, just answer WHY.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Archangel Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archangel Fruit   Archangel Fruit Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:15 pm

I can drop the soru speeds if that is the problem, I'm going for enlightened flying man. I read both the previous Angel drafts, but I figured mine was different. I'm not asking for any healing or added power, just flying and enlightened thinking. I can add the weakness to wing damage if that'll make you feel better
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Archangel Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archangel Fruit   Archangel Fruit Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Eh. I'm just pissed because it's an angel fruit.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archangel Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archangel Fruit   Archangel Fruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archangel Fruit
Page 1 of 1