One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3) Empty
PostSubject: The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3)   The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:19 am

The Bad Hip Pirates

"The hell with the outcomes!"

Captain:
Ahab Boomer, The Three-Legged Beast - Sleepy - Non DF
Theme Song:
Old Dudes Can Rock 2!
Flag:
A bald Jolly Roger, with elongated white eyebrows and a long curly white beard. Behind the Jolly Roger, there is a pair of crossed canes instead of swords.
Spoiler:
The ship also has a secondary flag, that is the old flag of the Sunshine pirates. The Sunshine pirates originated from the North Blue, and so their does not carry the typical jolly roger but a cartoonish smiley instead. The flag is worn and damaged, but the picture of a red smiley with two sun-shaped holes instead of his eye sockets can still be seen.
Ship:
Young Spirit - An old standard-sized pirate ship that used to belong to Ahab's last crew. The ship is equipped with 2 rusty old-fashion cannons. The wood is dark with age and most nails are rusty. The bottom of the ship is decorated with moss after years of remaining in the same place. The ship carries two flags: The higher one, being new and clean, is the Bad Hip flag. The lower one, being worn and damaged, is the old flag of the Sunshine pirates.
Side:
Pirates, but will pretty much fight everyone
Crurent Members:
Captain / Navigator: Ahab Boomer, The Three-Legged Beast - Sleepy - Non DF
First Mate / Blacksmith: Blake Maze, The Black Star Butcher - Antler - Non DF
Crew Goals:
To teach the world how REAL pirates should be like! (Each crew member can have it's own goal, but that should be the master goal.)
Crew History:
After his old crew disbanded, Ahab settled in a small island in the Grand Line in which the crew's ship was hidden, in order to protect it from harm. The island was filled with mountain bandit gangs that continually tried to steal the ship. Ahab kept himself in decent shape by protecting the ship from the bandits. 49 years have passed, and Ahab watched the world change as a by stander, until one day, he received a shocking edition of the WG's news paper. The paper reported about the latest Shichibukais that were nominated, a whole lot of them. Raging about the way today's pirates acted, Ahab decided on heading out to sea once again in order to teach the world a lesson in piracy.
Expecting new members?:
Two members for the first thread, maybe more. This is supposed to be an evil pirate crew, so no golden boys and no sunshine girls, I want REAL pirates. I'd PREFER it if the members would be old, or at least not ridiculously young (Anything below 30 will not fly, anything above 50 will be great). Also, make sure your char is in the Grand Line already, preferably with some piracy background. As the crew's goal dictates, you can't have any sympathy for the World Government, or any of it's subordinates.

Last edited by Sleepy on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:59 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3)   The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:09 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3)   The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:51 pm

OH MY I'm so joining wait for meeeeeh I'll make my character when I return home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3)   The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:40 am

Here is a First mate and Blacksmith for the ageing Bad Hip Pirates

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t5290-blake-maze-the-black-star-butcher

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3)   The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:59 am

ACCEPTED, We'll begin once we get at least one more member
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3)   The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3)   The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:53 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3)   The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:58 am

Ok, so it seems like this crew isn't really attracting anyone, even though some were interested at first.

Seeing how it is my third failed attempt at creating a solid crew, I'm starting to really hate captaining my own crews, I guess I'm not made of captain material. So, instead of depressing myself and torturing Antler and Dau in some dumb threads, I may as well DELETE the crew.

Sorry for whoever considered joining or those who already joined, although I doubt you'd really mind since we never got too far, but it's pretty safe to say that this crew is done for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3)   The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bad Hip Pirates (Failed attempt #3)
Page 1 of 1