One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Empty
PostSubject: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:23 am

I have wanted to do this for a while. Shadow user vs. shadow user, who will win. So do you accept?

Last edited by Ryu Kazage on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title change)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:48 pm

How about Atem to the mix, another shadow user
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:12 pm

i guess a three way brawl would work to. All for the title of the best Shadow user
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:38 pm

I accept. Where are we fighting?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:21 pm

Plains with a few trees around. simple right?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:45 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:14 pm

Sure, that sounds fine.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:21 am

Then lets begin. *grin*

Xark had sent a message to two people that he heard about. They both could control shadow like him, so he decided to tset them out. And if he defeats them, then he will be the true shadow user. He stood on a treetop, watching for them to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:30 am

"Where is this idiot who thinks he can beat me?" Jaden looked around, searching for his target. "Show yourself!" he shouted. Jaden used to shadow abilities and was able to locate Xark by moving his eyesight from shadow to shadow. Jaden looked up at the tree. "I see you." he said in a mocking voice.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:03 am

Atem Snickered as he looked at both of them from a nearby tree. "The fools cannot see me. Amateurs, hehehehe" Atem laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:57 pm

"Thats becasue I want you to see me, idiot." He then looks in the direction of Atem and raises his hand to where he is. "Get out of there fool!" He makes the shadow of his and the trees to grab him and throw him out. "Hmph, now that were all here." Makes the shadow of the tree he is on grow into dark spikes sticking out of the ground. "Lets see who's the master of shadows." The spikes burst and are sent flying everywhere.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:18 pm

The Lord of Darkness laughed maniacly, "Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!" He wanted to show everyone why he was known as the 'Engine of Destruction!' Using one-hand he fired a "Darkness Wave!" he fired a beam of immeasurable dark power straight for Xark!!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:49 pm

Xark places his arm in front of him and absorbs the darkness. "The title doesn't fit you." He swings his fist and sends the blast back with even more darkness for a bigger blast.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:01 pm

Jaden watched as the two battled it out. "The title doesn't fit either of you, you don't have shadow control abilities anywhere near mine." Jaden turned into the shadow of the darkness wave, just before the wave hit, he jumped out, over, and behind Atem all while pulling at his war hammer and slammed it at Atem the with button pressed.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:26 pm

It seemed as if Atem were hit, as a big smoke cloud obscured the vision of all contestants. Then suddenly out of the smoke came a Beam of darkness twice as powerful as the blast that Xark had just sent at Atem. This particular blast was aimed at none other than Jaden!!! "How did you like my Darkness Wave, unlike the watered-down version I displayed earlier, I used both hands for this one. Feel The Darkness...and Die!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:29 am

Xark just stood there adn raised his hands. The Dark Blast stoped and each of their shadows wraped around them. "You two are nothing more than rookies." He turns one of his hands and the blast split in two. "Neither of you can freely control the shadows and the energy that darkness has." The split up blast heads for both of them as they remain wraped up by their own shadow.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:42 am

The Blast hit head on as the battlefield was enveloped in a cloud of smoke. There was zero visibility during that moment, and suddenly a "Darkness Beam" was shot directly at Xark at the speed of light, making it impossible to dodge for most people.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:44 pm

Xark just places his arm infront of him again and the arm absorbs it. "Haven't you learned from your last attempt?" He noe places his arm into the ground and a 360 degree shockwave erupts from him, plowing the smoke away and aiming for them as well.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:03 pm

The Shockwave enveloped the entire battlefield. The Smoke had cleared. Atem was smiling.

"Your an interesting fellow. However you must know when to give up, your dealing with a Lieutenant of the Four Emperor Pirates - The Yonkou!"

The Lord of Destruction decided its time to teach Xark a lesson about respect...the hard way. "Ultimate Cannonball of Destruction" Atem used his dark symbiote powers to wrap himself in a ball and throw himself like a 300,000 pound cannonball at Xark. It's impossible to stop such an attack with the same method as before, because Atem is the attack himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:34 pm

Xark just stands there. "Your so called title doesn't help you." He gathers dark energy into his right arm. As the cannonball like move heads for him, he readies his arm. "Dark Impact!" He ounches the cannonball upward and knocks it off course and into the air over him. "What ever you are, your not good enough against me."
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:24 pm

Jaden had become the shadow of a nearby tree and was unaffected by all the attacks. He switched to the shadow the cannonball attack and just before the attack was bounced of Jaden jumped and slammed his hammer down on Xark
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:53 pm

"It's double team time! I am more than enough to take you down, but with the two of us together - you have no chance! Continuous Destruction!" Atem fires off dozens of small blasts of dark energy, causing lots of destruction aimed at Xark!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:06 pm

"COme forth!" Xark yells and his shadow comes to life as a gaint version of himself and blacks the incoming attacks. "Now strike!" The shadow splits in two and attacks both of them.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:04 pm

"You just made on BIG mistake my dear friend." Jaden concentrated on the shadow of Xark. He focused and focused and finally got control. "Shadow Control!" He shouted
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:28 am

Xark rases his hand at the shadow and makes a grip, making the shadow shatter and return to him. "Please, is that the best you have at shadow control?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user   Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow User Brawl-Title for best shadow user
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next