One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user. Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user.   Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:36 pm

A small ship meant for two docked into a port. Standing up and streaching with a yawn kenjiro shook his head. "Iken made a mistake sending me to do this." he thought before getting onto dry land. "Excuse me mam this wouldn't happen to be louge town would it?" kenjiro asked a woman who looked to be in her early thirties. "Yes it is. May i help you sir?" the woman asked kenjiro who in turn nodded his head. "I'm looking for a man known as angel. You wouldn't happen to know where he is would you?" he asked her only for her to point at the library. With a nod of thanks he went into the building and looked around. Finding the only other person then him and the person running the place he went up to the man and asked the question. "Excuse me sir you wouldn't happen to be angel would you?"
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user.   Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Angel ignores the stranger that talks to him, and kept reading his book.
Angel's bird came from the sky and landed on Angel's shoulder, the bird stared at the stranger and said.
- Could i help you?
Angel closed his book and takes a new one and begins to read it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user.   Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:45 pm

"I am Kenjiro Nakamura of the steel village pirates...I am here to recruit angel. Should he join i and along with the crew shall help him acheive his goals no matter what they may be. Should you have any questions angel i shall be glad to answer." kenjiro said before yawning once more.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user.   Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Angel's bird started to bite him on the ear, Angel noded and gave his bird a cookie.
- Eat now... and... At the moment if you haven't noticed, i'm being watch'd by the marine... There is four of them.
He said without raising his head from the book, he standed still and kept reading, He picked up a piece of paper from his pocket and a pen.
He wrote few things, and it said "I'm being a target by bounty hunters too, the navy is waiting at my boat and the bounty hunters are waiting for me to stop reading and start moving... so get ready to run, then we can talk."
He stopped writin and gave the note to the pirate.

He closed the book and puted it back.
As he hold his hands and makes it looks like he's making a snowball, while he's actully focousing his fire into a ball in his hand, two minutes later he holds a little ball.
"Moeru jigoku no harumagedon" he said and threw the ball behinde him and grabbed the pirate's arm and ran out while draging the pirate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user.   Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Kenjiro took his arm back once the two were out side. Looking at the man he shrugged "Damn thought my blade would taste blood today...Ahh well the day is still young." he said placeing his hand on the hilt. "Now what do you say angel-san. Will you join the steel village?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user.   Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:30 pm

- Sure, just don't talk right now just run... this place is about to turn into globe of fire!
He said and ran towards the boats as fast as he could.
He hold his bird in his hand so he wouldn't die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user.   Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Running past angel with a leap he landed in his small ship and took an oar in each hand. "Get in my new comrade." he said as he saw what he was guessing was either A an angry mob or B the law enforcement or C all of the above already on their way to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user.   Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Jump's into the boat.
Meanwhile the ball land's on the ground and couses a big fire globe appears, that burns the library and everyone in and around it to burn, and you could see it from the boat.
-That's why i told you to run...
He puted his bird on his shoulder and gave it a cookie.
It took the cookie and ate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user.   Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Kenjiro sighed before starting to row away from the island. "Well then angel-san...Welcome to the steel village pirates." he said before looking up at the sky. "We got a long trip back." he thought.

[topic end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user.   Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Recruitment of a Flame user.
Page 1 of 1