One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island

Go down 
+11
sjasogun1
BloodElfPrince
Karasu(the crow)
TomAbz
Rodoku
Newspeak
LoreleiMaiden
NekoYuki
@ Kenjiro Nakamura
Maxulus
Cobdogred
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Newspeak

Newspeak

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:28 pm

As if trapped in a state of perpetual ADD, Nocht half-forgot that he had just been talking to his present company; the girl had been ignoring him in any case, choosing instead to hug the larger man. Turning back to Thor for a moment, the doctor held up a finger and smiled apologetically.

"Would you hold that thought just one minute, Baldur? Seems I might be needed elsewhere just now, you know. I think it's raining people. We'll do that intructions thing in a moment then, nehehe!"

As if they'd sailed into some bizarre sort of deep sea people storm, bodies began to rain from the heavens and crash down to the deck one after another. The sight had been too much for Nocht to resist. Both his duties as a doctor and scientific curiosity drove him to investigate, and the very moment he'd finished excusing himself to Thor he ran over to the scene of the crashings.

"How do you feel?" Nocht asked Monty, crouching by his side.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" He immediately followed, holding up three fingers. A moment later, he switched to two. "How about now?"

"Do you know what day and time it is?" the doctor hurriedly asked, now somehow at the sumo's side. "What island were you born on? Do you remember your name? What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

Barely leaving any time at all for his patients to respond to his non-stop stream of questioning, Nocht stood and began nodding, pulling out a notebook and writing something in it. Though he could see vague shapes and outlines, it was too dark to even see what he was writing. The doctor scribbled something that looked like a sideways tree onto the page and then tore it out, flinging it into the air and letting it flutter down to the deck, where it grew limp and soggy in the puddle of water forming between the two who'd just entered from the sea.

"Severe blunt force trauma," Nocht announced, nodding again. "I think. Maybe we could go someplace else and have a better look. Someplace with light. The sort of place where doctors normally look at things. Maybe a kitchen, or library, or the Disco." Pausing, the scientist put his index finger on his chin and tilted his head to the side.

"Or...you know, the infirmary. Whatever suits the patients, and all."
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:14 pm

As Monty had just talked to Alphonse, Doctor Nocht crouched by his side and started asking him a bunch of questions about how did he feel, how many fingers did he see, his island of origin, his name and some other questions that made no sense to him at all. The doctor took rapid notes as Monty tried to answer but didn't really answer at all, cause he was interrupted by the next question.

"Aaahh... I have some pain, but I think I am alright. My name is Monty, Monty Finbreak and I was born in Fishman Island. Ah.." -Monty tried answering some more questions but he couldnt, then the doctor offered him to check him. Monty looked at Alphonse and then thought... well, his health was first... he needed to see if he had broken something. -"Ok Doc, I'll follow you inside, to somewhere with light I guess."

Monty looked at Doctor Nocht, waiting for him to move inside the ship.
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:13 am

Hiro looked around and saw that he was not the only one on the deck. He saw another fishman next to him. The Pretty mermaid he saw earlier first checked up on her friend then came over to Hiro. “Hahaha Friends can be eternal rivals of combat as well! My name is Hiro Yamada but my friends call me Sumo, Nice to meet you Ami. ”

Hiro then noticed a man approaching. Hiro was surprised to see the man’s body glowing. He also looked very strong. Hiro could somehow sense if a man was strong or not he always had this feeling of excitement as powerful opponents approached him. The man’s arms were crossed and Hiro could see his eyes were not so happy to see him this early in the morning.

A crazy looking little man then ran up to Hiro and fired off a bunch of questions before writing something down and seeming to forget what that he asked Hiro something. Hiro ignored the questions as they seemed not be of any importance to the crazy man anyway.

He then returned his attention to the man that interests him the most right now. The glowing man who looked like he is rearing to go. “Excuse me, but you seemed to have heeded my call for a strong opponent. Hiro took off his masashi revealing a very attractive white loincloth that cradled his nether regions. This was his fighting apparel, nothing but bare skin and muscles. ” He stretched out his hand to Alphonse. “ I just like to know the name of the man I’m about to trade fists with. My Names Hiro Yamada , But you can call me sumo.”
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:58 am

One after another people began to fall from the sky like it was raining people. However that made even less sense since they were thousands of leagues under the sea. Iken scratched his head as everything seemed to unfold one thing after another. It was starting you get a little annoying, Iken was a bit irritable form the lack of sleep.

Not only were people falling from the sky, but someone was crashing around below deck. Walking over to the hatch of the ship Iken opened it. Sticking his arm in side, Iken flipped a switch. Lights began to shine below the deck of the ship. Now the only place that did have lighting was the deck itself.

From Alphonse's bad attitude to Nocth's rambling, Iken had to look down and shake his head. However once he lifted it again a smile could be seen on Iken's face. No matter how Iken tried he couldn't help but be proud of his mismatched, strange, and overall perfect crew. Walking into the middle of the deck Iken stepped in between Sumo and Alphonse.

"There will be no fighting on the ship. If you must, you'll wait until after we're back on dry land. Not on Fishman Island either, we need to make a good impression." said Iken with a stern no nonsense tone of voice.

A blue light began to glow on Iken's face, and then moved down his chest. As the strange light became brighter, Iken could only smile. The source of the immense amount of light was none other than Fishman Island. The light now consumed the entire ship basking it in it's radiance. The entire deck of the ship was now viable to the members of the crew.

"Welcome to Fishman Island my nakama!" exclaimed Iken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:21 am

Sangjo smiled widely with hearts in his eyes "Fishman Island, mermaids mermaids mermaids here I come babies! Just wait a bit longer." He steered the ship toward the island which surrounded by a gigantic bubble. Sangjo could barely keep still in his excitement. He would dance on the deck if his injuries weren't restraining him. Then a giant seaking swam past them barely missing the coating bubble surrounding their ship. Sangjo realized that this journey was still dangerous despite them being so close to their destination. "Iken who is this friend we are meeting there? He must be a powerful warrior to live on fishman island."
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:22 am

Hiro's Eyepatch twitched. He felt the socket where his eye use to be itch when he gets angry or frustrated. This man told him he cannot fight where he wants to. As he turned to the man who said this he felt a sudden feeling come over. He could only summarize it as instant respect. Something about this man made Hiro listen. As he heard the man exclaim that they have arrived at Fishman island he forgot what he was just told and got excited all over again.

Hiro has heard of Fishman island. An island where the Fishamn, Who are ten times stronger than men reside. Hiro has run into a few Fishman in his travels and they were by far the most challenging Fights his had not counting the Three notches he has made on his Banzuke around his neck.

He felt like Introducing himself to this man who seemed to be the captain of this sihp but did not want to ruin the mood of the crew. He looked upon Fismhamn island and hoped he could meet strong people there as well.

He leaned forward to speak to speak to Alphonse."I'm sorry but i believe this can wait till we get to dry land." He then waited for Iken to turn around so he could introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Nocht was just about to take Monty up on his offer and show him below quarters, as the fat and nearly naked sky-faller-sumo-man had ignored his attempt to give sound medical advice. Before he could even clap his hands and show the man below, though, the deck began to glow with a faint blue radiance. The let his eyes slowly trail up to the transparent bubble above him, through which people were so fond of falling, and then over to the source of the sudden illumination.

"My, my, my," breathed Nocht, smiling at the sight of the brilliant blue gem that was Fishman Island, floating in place just above the floor of the sea. "What a precious little sight we have here...!"

Turning back to Monty, Nocht pressed his fingers to the fishman's neck. He ducked and bobbed about him, eyes carefully seeking any sign of some dangerous injury. Pirates, it stood to reason, were much tougher than normal men; fishmen were stronger than those, as well. In light of that, it seemed unsurprising that the man before him had suffered only the barest of scratches from his fall. Nocht made a mental note to not worry so much about his new crew's health over trivial matters.

"Well, you look just about tip-top," Notch explained, nodding again and shaking Monty's hand. "Healthy as an ox. Well, healthy as an ox that's also in perfect health. I'm not saying you have the mad cow or mange or anything of those other illnesses oxen sometimes contract. Basically, you're fine. Right, fine! We'll go with that; you're just fine!"

Turning back towards the prow of the ship, his eyes fixed on fishman island, Nocht began walking blindly towards where he'd last seen his captain. Glancing before him for just a moment to make sure it was in fact Iken he was speaking to and not somebody else, the doctor made a gesture to indicate he had something to say.

"That boy I followed here should be alright to move around by now," explained Nocht, tearing his eyes away from the island to meet Iken's for the time being. "I've been keeping him sedated since I began his treatment. Not so much a measure for the pain as it was to keep him from going and lousing up all his wounds. He's a spirited lad; the headstrong sort that would re-break his bones if you let him."

"Last time I'd given him anything was some, oh, maybe three hours ago. Four, was it? Some time thereabouts, in any case. Should be waking up soon, you know. Mentioned he wanted to talk to the one who'd brought him here last time he was conscious. I take it he means you."

Nocht took a deep breath, then turned back towards the rapidly approaching sphere of the picturesque island they'd soon be entering. Smiling excitedly, he gave a signature handclap and took a step forward, as if it would somehow get him there faster. The doctor walked on until he'd reached the rail, leaning forward and staring at the island.

"Well, Steve," Nocht spoke, presumably to the spirit of his dear departed creation.

"Looks like I've got some more adventures ahead of me. And who even knows? A unique place like this is bound to have some secrets." The scientist drummed the railing with his fingertips, eyes searching the pale blue sky over Fishman Island, contained neatly inside the dual-layer resin bubble.

"I'll find something good, this time," the pirate doctor promised. Whether this promise was to Steve's imaginary ghost or to himself, not even Nocht could tell.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:34 pm

Thor smiled at Naomi and sat down, watching her walk around aimlessly. He then saw her walk towards him, and got up to see what she needed. He was suprised, however, to see her tackle hug him. Thor fell over as she did so and smiled a little at her.

"Your friendly, heheh" he said, smiling and l=laughing a little

He then heard Iken's voice from above deck; they had reached their destionation. He then looked up at Naomi, who was still on top of him.

"We should probably go up to deck" he laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Naomi nodded, she indeed knew that they had to go up to deck, because if not they would probably be forgotten and would need to stay in the ship and that was something that Naomi didn't want, she wanted to see the world, plants and stuff, not a ship which was extremely cold and was also dimly lighted, specially the cold, which was Naomi's biggest problem at the moment.

The ambience was cold, she didn't like that, as mentioned in other posts, it made Naomi feel sick and bad, but not like the stomachache sick or something but the streght and the mood that Naomi had when it was too cold or too hot was horrible. She didn't really feel like doing stuff or something but she still did it if it was an obligation, which in this case was, she just wanted to leave this cold ship already, mean in the land it was going to be less cold, who knows.

Naomi smiled slightly and stood up. "Yeah you're right" she said, she tried to say the less possible since it still hurt her talking, but she still smiled, because that way Thor would not worry about her and would just carry on like everything was normal, which was the best, Naomi thought at least so.

Naomi now waited for Thor to lead the way to the deck, since she clearly didn't know where it was, since Naomi didn't have a really good sense of direction in this state, and she hadn't been around the ship for too long as to know where the deck was. So instead of getting lost, she would wait for Thor to show her the way, which was an intelligent decision from her part.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:50 am

Iken stood in front of the ship with his arms crosses starting at Fishman Island with a large smile on his face. This was the first time he had seen it in person. He had read about it during his education back when he was in the Steel Village. It really looked beautiful with the light from the island shining through the water, at least in Iken's opinion it did.

When Sangjo spoke to Iken, Iken turned his upper body to look Sangjo in the face. "Um, I guess I never did say who, did I? Oh well it's Namor." Iken said with a completely straight face. After a couple of random blinks Iken turned away and looked back at Fishman Island.

"Hmm?" Iken sounded when Nocht spoke to him. "Oh, well that's fine I guess. At least he's a high spirited boy and all. He may even be a good candidate for the crew. Not that I would allow him to do anything to dangerous, mind you." said Iken beginning to ramble. "Uh, anyway...as long as he's healed it should be fine." said Iken.

"Sangjo sail us into the front entrance of Fishman Island!" Iken exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:53 am

Alphonse had not bothered to dignify the words a responce, the Sumo man had tried to fight Alphonse or rather challenged him to a spar but Alphonse was in no good mood for them.. Alphonse remembered being happy in his dream and that led him to believe it was another one of THOSE dreams again, the type he had been having throughout the voyage under the ocean. If he were to be in a battle it would certainly be one of Blood rather then fun. But just as Alphonse was about to snap and fight the Sumo man Iken interfered, saying that fights were not permitted on the ship, Alphonse could only Nod at his statement as it was his captains rule, Alphonse listened further after he said to not do anything until they breached the outside world.

Alphonse would not break these rules, the Sumo man whispered in his ear that the battle would continue in dry land, something Alphonse would probably not end up doing in the fear that he would Kill a possible nakama. But his anger still continued to raise the more he thought about the dream he might've been having, his thoughts of course were interrupted by the sudden Light that appeared from the water, its Light making the shards around Alphonse's body shine to an even further amount. He immediately walked towards the Kitchen, where he made some coffee and ended up drinking it to calm himself down... there was no milk.

Alphonse could only hear the voices of everyone watching the marvel that was Fishmen Island, his hot coffee still left on his hands to heat him up and calm him down. Alphonse was lost deep in thought about many things, one being how he was going to get over Sarahs death, he had told Iken not to worry any longer, but it was obvious Alphonse had a trauma from the experience. Well it was obvious to him, the rest would find it difficult to put the puzzles together. Alphonse would find a way to get over the trauma in Fishmen island, even if it meant unleashing all of his emotions in one moment. He expected no help from anyone, HE would help them, but THEY should never have to worry about him, he would manage to bottle it inside until it left on its own.

Alphonse hear his captains orders to Sangjo, the time for landing was moving closer by the second, but how will Alphonse handle the wet terrain with his metallic shards? theyd rust and he'd be significantly weakened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:50 am

Sangjo wanted to stop the ship "Namor! He is warlord. He can't be trusted. He will turns us in to the government without a second thought. I would think you of all people would choose your friends wisely. First anubis and now namor these people are our enemies. You can't be friends with them. They will kill you and then I'm going to have to kill all of them. That's a lot of killing Iken. I don't want to lose another close friend too."

Then just as they got close a giant hydra then swam up toward the ship. The creature was half the size of fishman island. Its long claws went toward the ship ready to rip the coating of the ship. Its one of the three heads went to engulf the ship in its jaws.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:58 pm

Walden heard someone call out welcome to fishman island and thought to himself this must be the captain. Walden looked at him, it was the man he thought looked like he could command a small army and he smiled realising this man was the captain. Walden leant against the edge of the ship and looked on realising he recognised where he was as he'd been here before.

Walden thought to himself about how it would be nice to be a member of this crew as the crew all seemed delightfully nice even the hyperactive seeming mermaid. Walden looked around at the crew members spending time to focus on each crew member for a small amount of time, he tried to learn what he could about each person from just looking at them. Walden had heard about reading people but wasn't great at it he already knew that the mermaid who found him was a musician and he could tell the man steering the ship was also one too although a much better musician. Looking at the captain he found it hard to figure out what he did other than lead. Walden then looked at the rest of them and tried to form an idea of the type of person each was.

Walden wasn't great at it and ended up taking in a deep breath and realising straight away the subtle smell of fishman island, enter through his nostrils. He brushed his hair back with his hand showing his small beady eyes for a second before his hair fall again over his eyes. Walden thought to himself, "Its good to be back home."
Back to top Go down
BloodElfPrince

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:29 pm

John had thought that the best way to get strong would be to join the strongest. So that's what he did. And know they were about to land on fishman island and he was excited. He had barely seen anything other than his own back yard.

He looked around and saw a lot of strange people that were all completely different. He smiled and laughed thinking how much they reminded him of his own family. He looked at Iken and knew one day that was what he was aiming for. Somebody that was so powerful that he was the captain of a Yonkou crew. He smiled and thought I better get training then. He immediately doubled his weight from 85 to 170 kilos. And then he began doing various exercises with the added weight.
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Hiro suddenly realized he was on a ship that was under water. Heading toward an island full of fishman. The people on the ship also seemed strong. He thought if he maybe stuck with these guys for a wjile he might meet some strong oponents.

Unable to contain his excitement in meeting another potential rival in combat. Hiro thrust his hand toward Iken and said "I am Hiro Yamada. Honorable Sumo."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Iken merely pushed the sumo man to the side as he lurched forward as the massive hydra attacked the ship. Frantically Iken looked around the ship, his head was buzzing with strategies and battle plans. Drawing his blades Iken turned to Sangjo at the helm.

"Fire the cannons! Fire them all, now!" yelled Iken. Simultaneously all 100 cannons fired at the head that was trying to swallow the ship. Iken figured this would at least slow it down long enough for everyone to get into their positions. "Ami, and new guy, take the left most head, your speed should be more than enough to distract him. Maletrix, Monty take the remaining head on the right." Iken barked orders to his fishman division.

"Thor, and any long range fighters open up, but make sure you don't pop the bubble." said Iken gesturing for them to come up and fire. "Turn on the bubble machine so any damage to the bubble will be repaired." Iken ordered to the servants. "Naomi, get up on deck and create air bubbles, we're going to need to take the fight to the monster and lead it away from the ship. Alphonse get to work creating a dome around the ship, defense is important. We can't afford to let that thing pop the bubble with all of the devil fruit users. Make sure you don't block any of our attacks!" exclaimed Iken.

"Sangjo, prepare yourself. We'll go out as soon as Naomi creates the bubbles for us. Naomi create extra bubbles and place them around the battle field. Make sure you're able to catch us right away once our bubble pop. Everyone else that can come out in bubble behind us will wait until Sangjo and I are already out there." ordered Iken, putting his strategies up against the monster.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:25 pm

Walden saw the large hydra monster and showed no surprise as he knew these kinda creature existed here, when he heard Iken called out, "Ami, and new guy, take the left most head, your speed should be more than enough to distract him." Walden wasn't sure if he meant him but he decided he would help anyway as this crew had helped him, well Ami had helped him the crew had welcomed him aboard and seemed nice.

Walden nodded to Iken smiling and looked at Ami still smiling,"Ok then, shall we?" Walden walked over to her and offered her his hand and prepared his legs to leap at the hydra, he didn't mind fighting this large creature even if he didn't have a huge array of fighting skills he knew this fight would be easy enough as he had been in much tougher battles which left him bloody and beaten but as a starfish man none of this mattered as his limbs would grow back in 12 hours if any of them were bitten off. Walden looked at the Hydra's left head and clenched his left fist.

Last edited by Smatch on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:41 pm

(Sorry about the late post, guys!)

Ami beamed, looking utterly delighted at the sight of Fishman Island. Even though she had only been home just a few months ago, seeing her home-land again just filled her veins with ecstasy and made her want to burst out in song.
And now they had two new crewmates it seemed! Walden and Hiro were here too and as far as Ami was concerned, more friends meant more fun.
She smiled widely as she gazed the place where she was born. It was a light in such dark waters- it was a perfect beauty.
Something peculiar happened to Ami, something she had never experienced before, the moment Sangjo started to talk about going to see lots of beautiful mermaids. She felt a distinct clenching in her chest and a sudden ache there too. The little mermaid had to raise an eyebrow at this and place a hand over her chest. Was she sick? What was it about her new friend being excited about meeting other mermaids that made her feel sick?
Ami felt a little confused and shook her head, furrowing her brow.
"I'll have to talk to Dr Nocht later," she decided.

Suddenly, her eyes widened at Iken's revelation.
"Namor Oceanus! That Namor?"
She had only ever heard that name in rumours! He was the captain of the Purple Heart pirates. Just before Ami had left earlier that year, there had been rumours of the once lost prince returning to Fishman Island with his crew to take back the throne from his sister.
They were going to be meeting up with the Purple Hearts pirates? She swallowed a little, suddenly feeling even sicker than before.

However Ami's negative feelings reached an all time high at the sight of a giant hydra approaching the ship. She had never seen such a monsterous creature before in her life. She let out a shrill scream of surprise and immediately reached for her in her satchel.
She played a tune on her harp, strumming lightly and singing to the beast, her soft tune set to make the hydra as sleepy as possible.
"Hush now, my darling, be still love, don't cry..."

She looked to her crewmates, saying quickly during a musical interval. "Attack it while it's drowsy!"
Normally, Ami would never want to hurt another creature but when this creature was about to hurt her friends- nakama took priority.
Ami may have been an innocent, quirky girl at the best of times but at the worst of times, she knew how to pull it together.
She looked up at Walden, nodding to him and feeling a warmth wash over her at his courage. "Alright then..." Ami put her hand in his, trembling as she tucked away her harp and prepared to attack the hydra.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:49 pm

As soon as he listened to the captain's order, Maletrix prepared himself for the battle against the head of the hydra-like monster. Without wasting any time at irrelevant things, he took a deep breath before he concentrated on the monster. He said "Hm... A hydra, huh? That is pretty interesting... I always wanted to show my full strength at the captain... Especially now that I am back at home.".

Even if everyone wanted to defeat the monster, Maletrix was the one who wanted to beat it more than anybody else. Apparently, this was his chance to prove to his subordinates and his higher ups that he was as strong as a commander of the fishman division of the Steel Village should be. He raised his left hand upwards, pointing with his palm towards the sea serpent creature's head. Then, he grabbed a pill from his pockets and swallowed it. That pill was nothing more than an Energy Steroid. With the Energy Steroid, Maletrix's attacks got stronger and he would be able to cause more damage to the sea best.

"Bring it on..." he said to the hydra as he prepared to go for his first attack at the right head of the monster. As there were great amounts of water nearby, it would be better if he went with a powerful water technique. He pushed his left hand forward and with a smile on his face, he whispered "Flying Wave!" as he sent a powerful wave of water towards the head that would smash it and cause it some damage. The damage from the attack would be greater because the fishman used an Energy Steroid before and as there were great to infinite amounts of water around, the attack's power was greater than expected.

"I hope that is enough for you..." he whispered as he waited to see what his technique would do to the sea monster. Would it work or not? He could not wait to see...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:25 pm

The hydra started to fall asleep due to mermaid's hypnozing voice. Then a piercing attack awoken it with a hundred cannons piercing its middle head. The creature roared in anger. Its right head exploded due to maletrix's attack. Two more heads replaced the one destoryed making the hydra have five heads instead of three. One in the middle and two on each side. The first one on the left began to suck up the water creating a underwater whirlpool pulling the ship towards the other heads. The first one on the right opened its poisonous jaws to also suck up the ship. The two opposing currents pulling the ship kept it still so that steel couldn't escape. The two second heads next to the middle were used as guards to protect the main head.

Sangjo having no control over the ship left the helm in order to fight, but remembered that they were underwater and that for the moment he was useless.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Walden was surprised to see the hydra become drowsy and when he realised it was Ami who had done this he smiled at her and felt a little drowsy himself, he rubbed his eyes then felt her soft hand grab hers. He leapt at the hydra pulling Ami on to his back hoping she would hold onto the star on his back. As Walden leapt towards the Hydra's left head he clenched both of his fists as tight as he could then used his headache punch technique on the head. He saw the head break out from its drowsiness but become dazed. Walden was surprised he was still strong enough to daze a hydra's head but smirked then called out, "Your up Ami." He put his arm around so Ami could grab his hand, then said, "I'm going to throw you at him as I fall back down to the ship, but don't worry I'll catch you."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:14 pm

(hey, sorry for taking so long to post. I have been out of home.)

Monty stayed quiet and only reacted with face expressions to Doc. Nocht's exam, apparently he was in a very good condition, even if he had hit himself hard, the pain had disappeared completely now. And well, he was a fishman... it's not that he could've really broken a bone just for a hit... Then Monty saw that the darkness started to be replaced by dim light, that got stronger and stronger. Monty looked up and saw something marvelous: it was fishman island. He laughed in relief with Captain Iken's words and he smiled, thinking about the wonderful palce that they were about to visit.

He walked away from the doctor, everything was going alright and they got nearer to the giant island, at least until a giant hydra appeared. Captain Iken ordered him to go and attack the hydra. Monty didn't hesitate before running and diving into the water. Maletrix attacked first and the head grew back as two heads. Perfect... -Monty thought as he prepared to attack.

"Tsubushimasu Hone Keru!" -Monty shouted as he did a powerful kick in the water, sending a vicious shot of water from his kick to one of the heads, then he quickly swam near the other head and attacked again. He charged power in his right fist and then attempted to punch the hydra in that head - "Charge Punch!"

Then he quickly swam away from the hydra's heads, afraid from their poisonous fangs.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Ami squeezed her eyes tightly shut as she was pulled on to Walden's back and instincively she grabbed on to his star, giving a shrill squeal at the feeling of bounding out against the hydra's head with Walden.
She swallowed, nervously taking his hand and nodding. "Alright. I understand! Let's try that!"

She allowed Walden to throw her at the hydra and she attacked the target head with a bone-breaking smack of her tail, swinging it downward at full-force.
"Tail strike!"
Ami then pushed herself off of the hydra's head, falling back down towards the ship, adrenaline pulsing through her body and a scream erupting from her throat at the sensation of falling.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Ami squeezed her eyes tightly shut as she was pulled on to Walden's back and instincively she grabbed on to his star, giving a shrill squeal at the feeling of bounding out against the hydra's head with Walden.
She swallowed, nervously taking his hand and nodding. "Alright. I understand! Let's try that!"

She allowed Walden to throw her at the hydra and she attacked the target head with a bone-breaking smack of her tail, swinging it downward at full-force.
"Tail strike!"
Ami then pushed herself off of the hydra's head, falling back down towards the ship, adrenaline pulsing through her body and a scream erupting from her throat at the sensation of falling.
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:51 am

(Sorry i forgot about the Hydra.)

Hiro was surprised that Iken ignored him at first but then noticed the giant Hydra that was about to swallow the ship. Hiro then marveled at Iken command over his crew mates and how his crew mates fought. "Amazing!" He exclaimed. The people on this ship were the real deal they knew what they were doing and Hiro was happy he met this crew.

Hiro wanted to fight this creature but realized he would be useless in this fight. Yeah sure he could hold his breath for long amount of times and withstand the water pressure But he is quite immobile under water as he learned from his previous Experience. Further more he had no ranged attacks that would work either and he could not get close enough to tear the Hydras heads off. "Is their any thing i can do to help?" Hiro asked Iken earnestly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next