One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island

Go down 
+11
sjasogun1
BloodElfPrince
Karasu(the crow)
TomAbz
Rodoku
Newspeak
LoreleiMaiden
NekoYuki
@ Kenjiro Nakamura
Maxulus
Cobdogred
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:03 am

((OOC: Well since Rodoku is going to be gone for two weeks, it's really pointless to rush this thread. So do whatever you want at Fishman Island, the thread should be done with in a couple of days at the most.))

As random as Notch often seemed, the results of his actions were also pretty random. The usual silly doctor cooked up an exceptionally crazy scheme. He lit up the royal palace with fireworks, something that wasn't all to common on Fishman Island. His joyous song and display lead into a party which happened to take up most the the following night. Ale and feast was to be had by all.

Iken tried to stay out of the spirits of the party. After all with the large wound still on his chest, he would have to be careful for a while. Alcohol being a blood thinner and all probably wouldn't be the best thing for the man to drink a that point. As the party began to slow down, Iken made his way toward Ami and Sangjo.

"Hey Ami, I think I'd like to meet your family if you don't mind. I'm sure they would enjoy seeing you, since it has been a while." Iken said looking at the young mermaid.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Marissa took a few deep breaths and calmed herself in no time, relaxing in the arms of the man that she loved so dearly. She stroked Greim's chest delicately and then wiped her eyes. Her lover was right. Now that he was with her again, she had no reason to cry.
She smiled as they returned to the water's edge and tucked her arm around his waist.
"That's no problem," she told him softly. "I don't mind taking you. Just hold on to me nice and tight..."
She put her arms around him closely and let him rest his head atop her chest. "Keep your head there and I'll make sure that you can breathe easy for the whole swim..."
And with that, she dived into the water and swam after Namor, keeping Greim at surface level as she glided through the waves.
---------------------------------------------------------
Ami's eyes widened at the gift of a pearl necklace. No one had ever given her something so beautiful and ornate! She let out a shrill breathy gasp of surprise and gazed at the pretty, glossy pearls before putting the necklace on and crying out: "Oh Sangjo! It's beautiful! Thank you so much. It's the best gift I've ever gotten."
She smiled and looked up at him, tugging him down to kiss his lips again. Ami had never done much kissing before but since she had become Sangjo's girl, she was really starting to enjoy it. Drawing back thoughtfully, she ran her hand down her boyfriend's face and gave him a tender look. "Actually, scratch that. You're the best gift that I've ever gotten..."
She gave a soft giggle and lifted her arms to give him a cuddle. "I'm still convinced that the Great Spirit of the Sea brought you to me. You're just too perfect to not be a gift from the divine, Sangjo-kun."

Needless to say, Nocht's colourful, musical means of celebration just about brought the little mermaid to heaven and back and she clapped delightedly at the closing of the song. "Yay! Oh Nocht-sama! That was amazing! Wonderful!"

She looked up at Iken and beamed at his suggestion. "My family? That's a great idea! I'm sure they'd all love to meet all of you too!" Ami took Sangjo's hand. "Especially you..." She blushed a little before trying out a new means of addressing him that she had heard other mermaids use when addressing their boyfriends. "...my love."

Ami gleefully lead Sangjo, Iken and any other crew-members who wished to come too, to the secluded cove where her rather large family resided.
The area was cut off from the more urban districts on the island and was comprised of shimmering warm water pools and surrounded by tropical palms as well as bright, colourful plants.
The geography of Ami's homeplace made sense. After all, Ami was a parrot-fish mermaid- a tropical fish member of the species- and just like the rest of her family, she felt comfiest in warm temperatures, surrounded by lush, exotic vegetation.

On one of the polished rocks near the largest pool, another parrot fish mermaid with an indigo tail sat. To an onlooker, she might have looked like a taller, slimmer, more mature version of Ami- her skin the same chestnut brown and her hair the same dark bronze colour. Covering her ample chest was also a traditional, purple seashell bra though unlike Ami, her arms were covered in intricate silver tattoos, a sailor wittily adorning her nearest bicep.
Ami's eyes widened at the sight of her and she let out a shriek: "Aurora!"

The mermaid called "Aurora" suddenly looked up, her trance broken and a smile suddenly blossomed on to her face. "Amphirite?! You're back!"

Ami immediately leapt forward, into one of the nearest pools and hauled herself up to hug the older mermaid who seemed just as ecstatic to see you.
"Ami! Ami, I've missed you so much! How have yo-?" Aurora froze at the sight of the Steel pirates following Ami into the cove, her eyes widening. "A-Ami...are th-they...?"

Ami giggled. "My crewmates? Yep! I'll introduce you!"

She grabbed the other mermaid by the wrist and dragged her over to meet the men. "Hey everybody! This is my cousin, Aurora. She's the eldest in the tribe after Mama...she's going to be the leader one day...she works in the mermaid cafe sometimes and-" Ami ceased her brief monologue when she noticed the expression of shock on Aurora's face as she stared up at the men. "And...oh yes, that's right. She's never seen humans before until now." The innocent mermaid giggled, slapping her cousin across the back. "Surprise! I bet you weren't expecting this when you woke up this morning!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:34 pm

"Hahahaha!"

Iken couldn't help but laugh at the mermaid's expression. He had seen it some many times on the face of his fellow humans when they were in similar situations with Fishman. That moment of terror as all of the possibilities of what they could do to you was what was the most frightening. As most fear was, this was all born of the mind. At this point Iken thought it was best to smooth out the situation.

"Wow, Ami beauty sure runs deep in your family." Iken said looking at the young mermaid with a grin. Shifting his gaze back to Ami's cousin, Iken spoke. "Oh you don't have to worry about us. We're just your everyday high seas sailing group that's wanted by the World Government."

Walking toward the mermaid, Iken held out the flag and pole he was carrying. He offered it to the second most elder mermaid. The flag with the Steel Village's Jolly Roger waved in a slight breeze as Iken handed it over.

"This the banner of my crew, and our protection shall be given to all who bare this flag. So, since you're going to be the tribes elder I believe you should get to pick out where the flag goes in this district of Fishman Island. With this flag you'll always be safe." Iken said trying to ease the mermaid's mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:51 am

Namor seeing that Griem and Marissa made it upon the ship ordered Golitah to toll the ship away from fishman island. Golitah swam away from the harbors of fishman island through the large bubble of the island pulling the ship with him. Namor sighed turning around to see his home slowly fade away into the distance. He gave a sort of smile glad to he was able to make ammends for his past sins. Now he was able to move forward with his life without any regrets. "Ok men lets set sail towards Sabaody Archipelago. We are going to underwater adventure and I need Greim and Torshiro coated for the journey. There are tales of an underwater city called Atlantis with an priceless treasure. We are going to claim it. Now pour out the sake and bring out the food. I can't get excited for an adventure without having a party."

Sangjo was surprised that Ami pulled him to kiss her again. This was becoming a habit that Sangjo didn't want to stop. He put his arms around her soft body pulling her closer to him pressing their lips together harder. When Ami looked pulled back looking into his eyes Sangjo knew that their love was true. He had finally found his mate. The longing his desire was finally filled "I feel the same way about you Ami." Sangjo wanted to continue this back on the ship in private, but just then Iken wanted to explore the island particularly Ami's house. Dang you Iken. I wanted some more, Sangjo said in his head. Even though he wasn't excited to go to meet Ami's famliy Sangjo wasn't against the thought either. It was the perfect time to meet her parents and get their blessing for their union. Sangjo followed Ami to her home somewhere in the coves of fishman island. It was beautiful everything Sangjo he ever wanted in a home. He wondered could he live here after he retires from the life of piracy. Sangjo marveled at Aurora's beauty. He didn't stare too long, because he didn't want to hurt Ami. Sangjo had heard tales of mermaid's beauty, but never believed it before meeting Ami. He offered his hand for a handshake "My name is Sangjo, musician and vice captain of the crew. Its an honor meeting you mam." Sangjo said quickly nervous about meeting Ami's kin and making an bad impression. Sangjo moved his arm around Ami's waist gently.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:03 pm

(Holy L Black)
The Half giant in a black trench coat and black spiky hair combed down to the side entered a Mermaid cafe. Sitting at a table his green eyes watched the beautiful mermaids serve there costumers. Recently getting in an argument with Amanda his body guard she abandoned him to go after Anubis.

Ordering a hot mocha Holy awaited his order. A voice spoke inside his head. Holy clasped onto his skull as Unholy's voice spoke to him.

"My Bastard son.... What the hell do you think your doing here? You should be ravaging this island and becoming the greatest pirate in this world and the next! You have my skill with your power why do you waste it on these pathetic weaklings.

Holy Head started to boil as he shouted at his father inside his mind. "Shut up you abandoned me and tried to kill me get out of my head!"

Holy Eyes glowed with an evil green as he smiled wickedly. Holy then pushed Unholy back into a corner of his mind.

The nice mermaid server returned to Holy. "Are you ok sweetie does your head hurt?"

Holy stopped grasping at his head and said. "No im fine thank you."
Holy paid the Mermaid and started to drink his mocha.
"mmmm Delicious"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:02 am

Greim couldnt stop smiling. He let Marissa's words soothe his brain and let her hold him, taking him towards fishman island again. He could feel the wind hitting his face when they were in the surface. Greim in that moment, felt like the luckiest person in the planet.

Greim felt that there was no one more beautiful than Marissa, no one more compassive than her, no one more intelligent than her. She was all for him in this moment. As they got to the ship and saw Goliath licking Namor's face he couldnt help but laughter.

Greim passed his arm over Marissa's shoulder and walked aboard.

He listened to Namor at the same time he strokes Marissa's face smoothly and sweetly with his right hand. He remembered legends of underwater treasures... And specially he remembered the legend of the Angel tein swords. One of them was said to be hidden underwater... But no one really knew if it was real. Anyways, he had to try to find it.

"I'll be glad to go with you Captain Namor." -Greim smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Following his captain, Bruce was glad he had came back. Even if he was captured only a bit later because of it. He was just glad. For once, the past actually seemed like the past. Bruce finally figured out that he didn't need to find his village to be a prat of a family. Taking his usual spot sitting with his back against the mast, Bruce crossed his arms. However this time a slight girn could be seen instead of one of longing.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:06 pm

((Sorry about the late post, guys!))

Aurora still looked rather stunned for a moment as she gazed up at the men of the Steel Village Pirates. Her eyes fell upon the smooth folds of the flag in Iken's hands, unsure how to react.
She blushed as Iken complimented her, her mouth still rather dry. "I...I...uh..."
Ami smiled, leaning into Sangjo's warm torso but slipping her hand down to squeeze her cousin's own trembling fingertips beneath the surface of the water. She spoke gently. "Captain Iken is just paying you compilment, Aurora. Don't worry. There's nothing to be afraid of, at all."

Aurora eventually found her tongue and spoke, her voice lower and more mature than Ami's- authorative, but still retaining a kind of delicate softness.
"Th-Thank you, Captain."
She nodded to Iken, taking the flag. "We humbly accept your protection and it is an honour to have the protection of such a world-renowned."
Aurora shook Iken's hand and then Sangjo's, smiling up at Sangjo. "It's nice to meet you."

Ami giggled, leaning up and kissing Sangjo's cheek with her rosebud lips. "Sangjo is my boyfriend. I love him."
Aurora blinked. "Oh?" She looked up at Sangjo, surprised but not seeming at all disgusted by the fact that Ami was now with a human. "That's lovely. Your parents will be delighted to meet this man, I imagine." Aurora looked up at all the pirates. "Your parents will want to meet your crew too, Ami. They were stunned enough to learn that you had become a pirate...doubtlessly, they'll want to see the crew that took you in...I'll be back with them in a moment."
And with that she dived back into the pool, disappearing underwater.
Ami smiled happily, looking up at Iken and Sangjo. "Yay! You're going to meet the whole clan now..."

About a half an hour later, the Steel Village Pirates found themselves immersed in the welcoming hospitality of Ami's family of tropical merfolk and fishmen.
They were all thoroughly thanked for saving the island from Anchor's reign, given drinks and deck-chairs to rest on by the water's edge and invited to join Ami's family in lounging in the warm water.
Ami's many other mermaid sisters and cousins were also happy to hang around and chat with the men, listening to their stories of life on the sea.

Aurora had placed the flag in the centre of the island clearing, as an acknowledgement that the district was now under Steel care.
She sat back down on a rock next to Iken, having been telling him about the clan's history whilst he helped himself to a drink in the sun. "...and so, since I was the eldest, Ami's mother Marbelle, the leader of our tribe, granted me future leadership of the tribe. To be honest, I'm still nervous about it. I want what's best for the group...I just don't know whether I'm capable of being a good leader or not, yet." She shrugged. "I suppose I'll know one day." Her violet eyes skimmed the crowd of merfolk, happily interacting with the Steel Village Crew. She smiled faintly. "Some of them have never seen humans before. And to think, this beautiful scene wouldn't have been possible under Anchor's barbaric rule..." Aurora's brows furrowed delicately for a moment before her smile returned and she looked back up at Iken. "Thank you, really. Your men are welcome to rest and relax here and to stay the night if needed, before you set back off on your journey. Marbelle won't mind. If anything, she'd relish the extra time to spend with Ami."
Aurora shifted her tail in the water, surveying the tall, strong pirate captain for a moment before asking. "When exactly did you start Steel Village? Were you nervous about being able to lead your crew back then?"
Though much more mature and down to earth than Ami, Aurora also seemed to possess her curiosity.

Ami giggled happily, sitting in the shallows of one of the warm water pools near Sangjo, on the edge. "It feels good to be back."
She took a sip of the drink that she had been holding and coughed, her face turning bright red. "Ooh, I think there's alcohol in this drink." Ami pursed her lips and shook her head, handing it to Sangjo instead. "Alcohol and I have never been very good friends. Apparently, I'm what your kind call a...a...lightweight? Is that it?"
Her attention was promptly diverted by a very small, infant mermaid with a tiny set of fins suddenly hurtling straight into her lap. The little mermaid, really only a toddler, was pudgey and cute- her skin as brown as Ami's and her black hair in fluffy little ringlets.
She chirped happily. "Aaaaaammmmmmiiii!!!"
Ami beamed, lifting the baby mermaid up and cradling her in her arms. "Hello there, Coral!" She kissed the baby's head and sat up next to Sangjo. "This is my youngest sister, Coral. Coral! Say hi to Sangjo!"
Coral flapped her little tail in Ami's arms and looked at the human man with big, curious eyes. "Saan...gjooo." She reached out to grab a lock of his hair with her tiny hand.
Ami laughed. "That means that she likes you." The older mermaid blinked, looking over her lover's shoulder for a moment before smiling widely. "Hello daddy! Sangjo! This is my daddy, Maelstrom."
Standing behind Sangjo was a seven foot tall barracuda fishman, his skin, a gleaming silver and a thick black, sinewy mohawk trailing from his forehead to his upper back. He wore sunglasses that hid his eyes but his thin blue lips did nothing to hide his rather lengthy, razor sharp teeth.
He wore a set of black and grey swimming shorts, a necklace with various stones and (what appeared to be), fangs threaded on to it encircled his large neck and a long earthenware bow-staff was strapped to his back.
Maelstrom let out a low growl before stooping to pat his eldest daughter's head, saying in a gruff voice: "Welcome back, my little angel fish."
"Dada!" Coral declared, gurgling up at her father.
He grinned, showing off all of his teeth as he patted the baby's head too. "Hello to you, too, little one."
He straightened and lowered his sunglasses, unsure of what to make of Sangjo for a moment. His sharp violet eyes were probably the only feature of his that Ami had (outwardly) inherited.

Marissa smiled up at Greim ,leaning her head into each stroke of her cheek.
She had only just gotten used to the great feeling of safety that she felt every time that he was near. Marissa normally wasn’t used to such feelings of belonging and security, but since she had become one of the Purple Hearts, for the first time, she felt like she was truly part of something.
And with Greim at her side, she felt like she was part of someone.

Marissa was not about to let this feeling end.

She looked up at Namor. “I’ll gladly follow you too.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:58 pm

((OOC: Ok I'm ending this thread for the purple hearts and made a new one for them))

Sangjo was happy that it seemed that Aurora was happy to see him. Sangjo blushed when Ami kissed him on the check revealing their love. To tell the truth Sangjo expected some conflict meeting up with Ami's relatives seeing how the ocean pirates hated humans. It was such a relief that they didn't hate him for he wanted everything to be perfect. Then in a moment's notice Ami revealed that he was going to meet her family now. Sangjo glaced at with a worried look at Ami. He tried putting on a fake smile "I can't wait love."

Sangjo rested with Ami near a pool as they met her entire family. He had to make sure that his body didn't go pass knee depth in water otherwise he would grow weak due to his devil fruit powers. He wished that he didn't have any powers so he could go swimming with Ami. Sangjo turned to Ami "Well i can always teach u how to handle your drinks. I use to a drinker back in my younger days. Sangjo gently took her drink and drank all of it in less than two gulps. Sangjo coughed a bit after taking all that alcohol to the head "Wow *cough* it has been awhile since I did that. You have quite a home Ami, and I love your family. They kinda reminded me of my own." A small mermaid then swam up to Ami calling her name like sher knew her. Sangjo almost thought Ami had a daughter that she didn't tell him. His fears quickly melted when she revealed that was her baby sister. Sangjo couldn't help but release an awww when he saw her. She was so cute. Sangjo gently lifted her up as she grabbed his hair "You are the cutest thing I ever seen. Yes you are. Yes you are." He said cradling her in his arms. He tickled her sides, and rubbed his nose head across her belly trying to make her laugh. Ami pointed out her father was behind. At first Sangjo was excited to finally meet him. Then when saw how big he was Sangjo lost his breath. He cauiosly put out his hand to greet him "My name is Sangjo sir. Offical musician of the Steel pirates. I'm also in love with your daughter."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Coral shrieked with laughter when Sangjo held her, babbling back to him in her own little kind of baby-talk language and giggling with delight when he put his lips to her chubby little tummy.
"Saaangjo! Saaaangjo!"
Ami watched him with glee, smiling happily at her lover's interactions with her baby sister. "Wow, you're a natural with children, Sangjo-kun!" She added with a giggle. "And I think I might have to take you up on your offer of learning to drink. After all, if I'm a pirate...I'll need to learn to drink...isn't that, like, a skill of all pirates?"

She instantly noticed Sangjo's nerves when addressing her father and trying to ease the situation, she took his hand, interweaving their fingers. A soft blush came across her face as Sangjo spoke of his love for her.
Maelstrom growled a little more, surveying his hand and looking to Ami. "Amphirite, is this true?"
Ami nodded instantly, kissing Sangjo's lips and resting her head on his shoulder. "I really, really am in love with Sangjo too. He's a wonderful man, daddy."
Maelstrom listened to his daughter, still examining Sangjo closely before finally exhaling and taking his hand, gripping it and shaking it. "I see. Very well. You must be a very good man to have my daughter's approval...and also her heart...so I will accept this. However if you ever even think to hurt her in any wa-"

"Oh, Mael, give it a rest," came a gentle voice from the water, cutting across the large fishman.
Ami looked over to the older mermaid who had just swam over to them, beaming widely. "Mommy!"
"Mama!" declared Coral delightedly and the parrotfish mermaid, whom Ami seemed to have inherited most of her looks from, swam over to her baby to kiss her little head. She sat up next to her eldest daughter, kissing her on the cheek before lifting up her arms to her husband.
The giant fishman lifted his much smaller mermaid wife into his arms and she kissed his lips tenderly bidding him: "Hush, don't be so harsh on our daughter's newfound love. Our little baby Coral already seems to love him."
Ami smiled, squeezing Sangjo's hand. "This is my mommy, Marbelle. Mommy, this is Sangjo...we're in love. He's the musician on the Steel Village crew."

Marbelle smiled widely, stroking Maelstrom's broad jaw to calm him down and then looked down to Sangjo. "It's lovely to meet you, young man. I'm sorry that daddy here is so gruff and abrasive. He's just being protective." Maelstrom grunted but cuddled his wife gently, not saying anyting in response.
Marbelle went on. " You're a musician like our little Ami? Really?" She wrapped her arms around Maelstrom's neck, hugging him. "You should perform for us sometime. This whole family loves music."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Iken took off his captains coat and tried to enjoy the drinks the tribe was bringing them. He sipped his drink slowly. Iken wasn't new to alcohol so he knew what could happen to a pirate when they let their guard down like that. It was a great site to see the crew so happy. Iken couldn't help but smile for them. Glancing at the crowds, Iken listened to Aurora's stories of the clan. Leaning back Iken stretched his back before he answered the mermaid.

"Well I'm sure you'll do fine. As long as you're willing to treat them the way you want to be, you'll be fine. Just understand, that not everyone will treat you like that, there will always be nasty people out there. Look at my crew, I know not all of them would give their lives for me when it came to it, but enough would. And that's why I would give my life for each and everyone of them. They are my precious family." Iken said taking a larger gulp of the drink.

"As far as Anchor goes, I was just helping a friend. Namor, Ami, Monty, Maeltrix and Walden all have stakes in this island. It was an obvious decision to help the island, if not only for them." said the man with a bright smile. Iken watched as the little mermaid jumped Ami and Sangjo. Sangjo seemed to be a natural with the little girl, it was pretty cute. "Plus the island has precious life that needs to be preserved. There is so much potential here." Iken added.

The captain watched as a large fishman approached the two lover birds. He looked formidable for sure, even his teeth looked dangerous. When Iken heard the man call Ami his "little angel fish", he fell back into the water. The splash shot up only to hit Iken on the head after he finally resurfaced. Iken's eyes wide looked at the mermaid he had been talking to.

"That's Amphirite's father? Hehehe, I guess that's just Sangjo's luck though." said Iken pulling himself from the water. Looking to the mermaid when she asked about him forming the Steel Village. "Well, I guess I formed the Steel out of necessity. Heh maybe even a little bit out of loneliness. Seeing as my village was destroyed shortly before so I formed a crew to help me find those who survived. As all things do, that changed and the people you see in front of me became my family. So I guess no matter the intentions you have things can always turn out well. Anyway, if you would excuse me I have something to do." Iken said stepping out of the water.

Grabbing his coat, Iken took a package out of it. Throwing the coat back down Iken looked at Ami and Sangjo. It was now or never. Iken was nervous and all he had to do was deliver a package. Scuffling his feet Iken handed the package to Sangjo. It looked like nothing more than a box of Fishman Islands finest candies. Iken bowed his head to Ami's parents giving them a bright smile.

"Nice to meet you, sir...madam"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Sangjo was relieved that Ami's mum came to rescue him. He was beginning to get a little nervous aroud Maelstorm. Iken then came right on cue with the assorted candies. "Well Ma'am I will be happy to play a tune for you all if you like. Its something I use to play back in my old days." Sangjo handed Ami the box while still craddling Coral "For you love. There is a prize inside the box. I hope you love it." Sangjo put Coral back into the pool "I'll come back to get you later princess, butI have to play your sister a special song. He grabbed his guitar and began to play normally. Neither did Ami know that there was a ring hidden in the box. Sangjo was going to propose to Ami, but he wanted it to be a surprise. Her parents seemed to approve their union, so he doubted that there would be any resentment. He played a song to give her a hint of what was coming.....

"I met her in the morning;
Won't you go my way?
I met her in the morning;
Won't you go my way?

In the morning bright and early;
Won't you go my way?
In the morning bright and early;
Won't you go my way?

O Julia, Anna, Maria;
Won't you go my way?
O Julia, Anna, Maria;
Won't you go my way?

I asked that girl to marry.
Won't you go my way?
I asked that girl to marry.
Won't you go my way?

She said she'd rather tarry.
Won't you go my way?
She said she'd rather tarry.
Won't you go my way?

Oh marry, never tarry.
Won't you go my way?
Oh marry, never tarry.
Won't you go my way"
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:48 am

Takumi was glad that Iken’s plan had worked out without any flaws, but he stayed away from the festivities a bit, instead taking a stroll around a pool. He noticed the two lovers, Sangjo and Ami sitting on the shore of the water. Despite his usual confidence Sangjo seemed to be very nervous when a rather large fishman introducing himself as Ami’s father walked up to him. Takumi smiled and decided that he could go for a swim. It was a long trip to Fishman Island and on the way he wasn’t able to swim due to the immense pressure deep below the surface. Now that he had the opportunity to swim again he would take the chance.

Takumi took off his white jacket and jeans, folded them neatly and left them on the waterside with his purple T-shirt, his shoes and socks on top of them. He waded into the water and when he was waist deep he dived under. The water was very clear and he was thus able to see all the different plants on the bottom of the pool. He thought some of those might interest Nocht.

That sudden thought brought back the image of a dead Iken with Nocht’s laugh in the air back to him though. In a moment of rage he decided not to bring them to him, but immediately abandoned that thought. Being hostile to Nocht would serve no purpose at all. If he would be dangerous it would give Takumi away and if he wouldn’t be it would be plain rude. He sought out some nice specimens and took a bit of mud from the bottom of the pool as well.

When he surfaced again he felt really stupid, walking around in his underwear carrying plants and mud. To get dry more quickly and mostly to avoid any staring he used Soru to get away quickly. He arrived at the ship and went towards his combined cabin and lab, but he wasn’t there. Thinking of the second most probable place for him to be he went to the infirmary and found him.

”Hey, Nocht! I brought you some specimens, I thought you’d like them.”
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Aurora took in everything that Iken had to say, nodding every now and then as she gazed into the water, at her gossamer vestigial fins swirling little circles in the cool water, her violet eyes deep in thought.
She blinked out of her torpor, letting out a little gasp when Iken sudddenly fell back into the water. She couldn't help but laugh a little, reaching into the water to help him back up.

"Yes, Maelstrom is Ami's father and my uncle. You'd think it was the other way around, but his wife is the leader of the tribe. She's the brains and the patience...Maelstrom is the strongest fishman in our tribe, so he provides the muscle to back her up. They're a very fitting couple..." Aurora smiled faintly. "Much like my little cousin, Ami and Sangjo."

She watched Iken suddenly dart away, fetching a box of candies and taking them over to Sangjo. The future leader of the tribe watched with curiosity and interest.
Candies? Perhaps it was a present for Ami's mother and father? To get on their good side?
But then he handed it to Sangjo...who handed it to Ami...and started to play.
Aurora leaned forward on her rock slightly, watching the scene with interest.
Maelstrom and Marbelle both bowed their heads to Iken to return his greeting, not wanting to speak and interupt what appeared to be a very tender moment brewing.

Soon, Aurora, along with every other mermaid and fishman in the tribe was silent and intently watching Sangjo as he played and sang to Ami...well, aside from baby Coral who was too busy splashing around and playing with a piece of an underwater plant, (though she did occassionally look up with glee at the nice man with red hair with a great voice who seemed to have such a wonderful effect on her big sister).
All of those in the tribe loved music and as such, they all instantly were highly impressed with Sangjo's abilities.
As the song progressed, everyone's breathing seemed to hitch...as they realised what was probably about to be asked. Everyone watched the couple with baited breath.
Marbelle's lips curled into a soft smile as she watched her eldest daughter and what could possibly be her first son-in-law.

Ami was truly enraptured, her fingers trembling as she held the candy box in her hands.
Her big eyes were wide and sparkling as she listened to her lover perform, a smile on her face and her cheeks alight with pink blush.
However, she, unlike everyone else there, didn't seem to have picked up on the hint- ditzy and innocent as ever.
The moment he finished, her voice was soft and admiring: "Oh, Sangjo...my love...that was beautiful! Perfect! Oh, you're truly a virtuoso...you create music in such a natural way...as if it's your soul's purpose..." His melody had bewitched, charmed and completely enchanted her. "I loved the song. Oh Sangjo, you're wonderful! I love you..."
In the midst of her ecstatic gushing, she opened the box with delight. "You should share these candies with me, Sangjo. Your perfect performance deserves a reward..."

Ami opened the box and blinked, her fingers skimming over the sides.
Her eyes went wider than before...her lips suddenly parting as she took in a sharp breath...
"Mother of Neptune."
She let out a soft gasp, her fingers shaking as she slipped her hand into the box and produced the gorgeous diamond ring.
Ami's heart started to pound as she looked to the man that she loved, almost in disbelief for a moment, as if this was all some kind of fantasy or dream that someone was about to wake her up from.
Slowly a smile broke across her face and Ami suddenly leapt forward, grabbing Sangjo around the neck and pressing her lips to his in a deep, loving kiss. She didn't care who was watching- all that was on her mind was her love for Sangjo Bass, the man of her dreams...the love that she had always wanted ever since her grandmother had told her stories about mermaids falling in love with pirates on the sea...

There were slight tears in her eyes when she parted but a wide smile on her face.
"Oh Sangjo...if you're asking what I think you're asking...then the answer is yes!" Ami slipped the ring on to her finger. "I...I would love to become your wife! I want to marry you, Sangjo-kun!"

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:57 am

With the ship fixed and a new passion fueling the Steel Village, the mighty crew began preparation for their departure. Iken stood on the deck of the ship as coating began to inflate. Within moments the entire ship had a massive bubble surrounding it. The gates of Fishman Island opened and the ship departed. Making their way upwards into the deep blue that surrounded the mythical island under the sea.

The Steel Village meets the Bass family!

Okay this thread is officially closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10