One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checkers' Steel Body

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fwink

Fwink

Checkers' Steel Body Empty
PostSubject: Checkers' Steel Body   Checkers' Steel Body Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:41 pm

Weapon Name: Checker's Steel Body

Description: Checkers' left hand is made of steel, and his arm from shoulder to elbow is plated with steel. His left cheek is also plated with steel. His right jaw is plated, as well as his right arm from the elbow to the wrist. Steel covers the left side of his stomach up to his rib cage; this also extends around to his back. Steel covers his right rib cage, peck, and shoulder blade. His right thigh and foot are steel plated, while his left shin is steel plated. All the steel is highly polished and shiny. The plates are “checkered” across his body.

Special Abilities: None

History: Attached to Checkers' body by a blacksmith Named Black Forge. Black Forge sedated Checker and attached the steel without Checkers' consent.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Checkers' Steel Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checkers' Steel Body   Checkers' Steel Body Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:24 pm

I assume the advantage to this is defense, so approved!
Back to top Go down

Checkers' Steel Body
Page 1 of 1