One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:19 am

''teachings from a kid...meh I've had worse teachers...so kid,where is the adult on this ship,I'll talk to him about letting kids walk alone in such a dangerous town''Youri did not know the youngsters where actually a crew with only 'kids' nor that they where a shichi crew.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:34 am

''uhm sir, have you Ever heard of the grandline youngsters? or about me William E waldon'' he asked smiling, he knew he let things slip with Edward but hey things could go wrong, he was happy the crew was complete again

Edward was still a sleep, but the fever was lowering ,
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:36 am

''hmm...nope...you guys must be playing pirate because if you were important I think I would've recognized you''
Youri began thinking these kids where not even real pirates,hearing the names without recognizing them.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:51 am

''jeez you didn't even do your research'' Then william got out his previous bounty poster saying 97.000.000 beri ''do you recognize me now? my hair grew a bit longer but I am still the same William '' he said laughing and then explained who they where ''we are the shicibuckai crew The grandline youngsters, normally we recide in our flying island, but we had to buy some groceries this is just a subistude ship of ours, and well it was a bit clumpsy to let Edward get kidnapped, but well we where with few and I didn't think something would happen''
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:38 pm

''ahhh,you are one of those government dogs,how could I forget ^^''
youri said it in a little bit cheery way.
''but a bounty of 97.000.000.....That's even higher then me...how did a kid like you gain that bounty?''
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:13 pm

''Dont judge a potato by its jacket, or a clown by its nose, or a gnome by its hat, or a human by its size, yes that was it'' he said smiling ''oh and uhm sir I am not a dog of the governement. I am just using this title to create a save place for my friends and crewmembers, I don't want to lose any more friends'' he said getting a bit mad about the fact he called him a dog
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:17 pm

''aha...that shichi thing seems handy..I might join that group when I am around''
Youri laughed a bit and sat on the ground.
''So I suppose you can't lend me a hand getting into that group thingy?''

Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:29 pm

''a pirate can only be a shicibuckai if a marine asks him too, but I could always tell the marines something about you, and no you can't be a Grandline youngster you are way to old'' William said with a big smile on his face

At that moment Edward woke up al sweaty and still very warm panting trying to catch his breathe he looked around to see where he was, one of the doctors helped Edward to sit up and gave him a medcine ''drink up Edward this will help you'' Then another of the doctors walked outside ''hey william Edward is awake you can come in but please don't be too noisy he just woke up''
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:33 pm

''aha,take this bounty poster to them.''
youri gave his bounty poster to william and laughed.
''I always carry a copy around''
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:54 pm

william looked at the poster'' they will have it them selves they made the poster'' he said smiling '' now lets go to Edward, but be a bit silent please'' then he headed in the room and Edward was laying in his bed, ''hey Edward how are you now?'' William asked kindly

Edward had still a hard time cathing breath''o-okay'' he said in a hard tone, then Edward tried to breathe a bit better'' I-I h-heard the story thankyou sir'' he said to youri coughing, he was cold ''c-can I have another blanket, ''he said shivering
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:53 pm

''hm?where the conditions so bad?''
Youri wondered how he got so sick in such a short time.
''anyhow,just get better soon,you'll be my 'art' teacher''

Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Edward coughed''Uhm-uhm-uhm I am not a really good drawer''Edward said coughing and blushing, but William corrected him''you are Really talented Edward be proud of it'' he said smiling Edward had still a bit problem with catching his air,''If you give me a few hours I can t-try to teach you stuff, b-but I need s-some rest and maybe a bath first'' Edward said while still being really cold

William faced to Youri '' you can stay in a room till Edward recover mind following me? I will lead you to a room
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:08 pm

''alright then I'll wait,BUT YOU GET BETTER SOON!''
he yelled without realizing he should be quite.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Edwards head hurt, he was already dizzy but youris yelling made it increase he was happy he could rest some hours,and after that he wanted to take a bath because he was so sweaty and cold if he could find someone to help him but he was sure the doctors would do that, he closed his eyes and rested for a bit,

A few hours Edward woke up he felt a bit better and he was able to breathe better a doctor saw Edward waking up and ran some checks to see if he was alright, she helped him up and understood that Edward wanted to take a bath which wasnt a problem at all, when a half hour later he was fresh and dressed again he sat in his wheelchair ready to learn that guy who saved him some painting techinques, the doctor brought Edwards wheelchair out of the medical room
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Youri walked into edwards room as soon as he was done and asked when the lessons where gonna start.
''uhmm...the reason I need some less is because I got some weird pencil from one of my travels and it seems most things I draw become real o_0''
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:55 pm

''we might need some place to practice this ship is a bit small'' he said smiling''oh its the same as my brush then'' he got his brush out and painted tiger in a few secconds the tiger stood there next to Edward growling at youri
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:57 pm

''yea but mine can't create things that big T.T,and they don't have color.we could go to the plain fields on this island.''
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Edward smiled ''oh its way smaller and handier '' then he left the door and pained a big bridge going to a small island, ''how about here he said smiling''
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:01 pm

''ok'' .Youri walked to the island and grabbed his pencil.
''let's see what this can do..''
Youri tried to draw a ball in the sky,but the ball came out out of shape and fell on the ground.
'''....and that's why I need lessons..''
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:03 pm

''Í painted a lot in my life so I know a lot of techniques you should keep ure hand more still and draw from out your arm '' try painting that ball again but take ure time this time '' he said while drawing 10 balls in a few secconds all where round and the same size
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Youri tried doing that but he rushed to much,in 10 min he had 64 failed balls and one that came close.
''I fail T.T''
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:18 pm

''no you don't it needs a lot of practicing, try to imagine what you want to paint in your head and draw it take your time for it '' to show what he could make he painted a very detailed owl in different and snowy collours, the owl could fly and sat on Edwards arm on a glove he just painted
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:48 pm

''hmmm...'''
Youri fully opened his eyes activating his family trait giving him a very accurate sight.
He then drew a few perfect balls,and stopped after 4 balls.
Youri sighed as he closed his eyes back to the regular 1/4th open position.
''*sigh*that better?''
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:16 pm

''hmm they are round, but you didnt put any force behind it, also how would you move them now?'' he said smiling when with one move of his brush he threw a few balls he just painted towards youri
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:32 pm

''wait wh-''
Youri could not finish his sentence or a ball flew against his face.
''how did you just do that!'''
Youri yelled out of surprise seeing the kid did not reach the ball at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next