One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Sangjo has searched over the grand line for ken or rather Captain Kenjiro Nakamura, of the Fire Fist Pirates. As divison commander, it was Sangjo's duty to deal with traitors. He was going to hear him out first, and find out why he left steel first. Sangjo could convince him to come back, and maybe beg Iken to accept him back. It was his hope that things could return to normal like the old days. Sangjo considered Ken as a brother and didn't want to harm him though if it came to protecting his crew...... No he will come back, Sangjo said shaking his head while walking throughout the Barano island. This was the sixth island he had traveled to alone searching for his lost brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Kenjiro stood on the crows nest of his ship looking out to sea. "Iken...The steel village...You all shall burn away into the ashes and I shall rise to the power I was wrongfully denied by you..." he thought. He then heard a voice of a man he came to consider his brother "Sangjo..." he said under his breath. Jumping from the crows nest he landed infront of the man looking him in the eyes darkly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Sangjo was surprised to see Kenj. His search was over, yet he felt a strange mix of emotions. Happiness, Joy, Hurt, Anger, and Guilt all bottled up deep with him. Sangjo could see that Kenji wasn't happy to him him either. His eyes....his eyes told told Sangjo that their reunion would not end well. Though Sangjo prayed that this wasn't so "Well if it isn't commander Kenji,....or do I call you captain Kenjiro now? You see I'm confused how someone who use to be my brother could betray his own family? Why ken? why did u betray us?" Sangjo was on the defensive now just in case if Kenji tried to attack him. They may have had their differences before, but this time was different. This time Sangjo felt a chill go down his spine that shook him to his very core. Kenji had always put him in line, but never did Sangjo actually expect for him to hurt him except for this day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:04 pm

"I...Betrayed you? I BETRAYED YOU!?!?!" kenjiro yelled flames shooting from his body. "I WAS LEFT TO ROT IN PRISON THEN RECRUITED INTO THE MARINE TRAINING PROGRAM! I WAS BETRAYED BY YOU ALL!" he yelled his flames getting hotter. The rage in Kenjiro's eyes matched the heat of his fire. "I should thank you though...Because of you lot I was able to slaughter a ship full of high ranking marines...I was able to master my powers...And I now know my Goal in life." he said with his flames dieing down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:14 pm

"I'm sorry Ken, but we had to choose the lesser of two evils. Either we lose holy or we lose you. I'm sorry but we all have to make sacrifices. We were going to get you back, but...I guess there is no excuse. What is your goal now ken?" Sangjo said still shaking his knees. He had never seen Kenji so mad before. If only he could reverse time and fix this. Maybe ken wouldn't have turned out the way he did. Sangjo hoped with all his might that Kenji's goal was to return to steel though he highly doubted that. Sangjo prepared for Kenji's answer whatever what it may be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:19 pm

"My goal...Is to destroy all the Yonko...Become pirate king...But before that...I am going to burn steel village to the ground...But I refuse to kill you my brother...My offer comes once. Join me and become my right hand man...Or fall with Iken by my hand." he said looking him in the eye. "Join me Sangjo...Everything could be yours...Power...Money...Women." he said grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Sangjo could believe what he was hearing "WHAT?! How can u think of doing such a thing? Iken was the one who brought us together, and as memory serves he rescued you from capture before. But how can I expect someone like to understand? You were always so concerned about yourself never about anybody else. To think I actually looked up to you. You can keep you damn offer, money, power, and women....did I just say that? Anyway I goingto make Iken, the new pirate king! Also I can't have threaten my family. Sorry Ken." Sangjo used his Otochuningu Otochuningu no Flame technique. He yelled so fast sending fast sound waves towards Keniro exploding into flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:39 pm

Kenjiro stood allowing the flames to ingulf him before walking towards Sangjo drawing his sword. "I knew you were stupid but attacking me with my own element? God being in that crew has made you brain dead." he said as the fire spread to his sword. "Your death shall be made quick and painless." he said attempting to rush Sangjo and slash him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Sangjo realized he made a huge mistake. He shouldn't have gone easy on him. Even when Kenjiro trying to kill him Sangjo still didn't want to hurt him. Using the flame technique was only suppose to distract him, but kenjiro had gotten stronger. Sangjo leaped backwards to put enough distance between him and Kenjiro. If he got too close it would be risky to use his devil fruit powers. Sango released his Winter Brightman, a kick so fast and quick that is sends a gust of frosty wind toward his opponent while in mid air. This would would hopefully cool Kenjiro off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:55 pm

Kenjiro simply flared his fire again and the air cooled off and increased the intensity of his fire. Soon fire spread to his fist and he spoke simply "Hiken." and launched a pillar of red hot fire at Sangjo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:07 pm

Sangjo couldn't stop the pillar of fire from hitting him. He tired using his Otochuningu Otochuningu no Wail releasing a loud sonic screech, but that only caused the pillar of fire to explode a couple of feet in front of him. Sangjo flew a couple of feet back before hitting the ground. Then rolled over a couple of times before stopping unto the ground. Sangjo got up from the dirt "Ah sh*t my arm. You burned my arm. " He looked to see that his entire arm was covered with third degree burns. The burns went from his arm to his shoulder and even part of his stomach. The burning smell of his flesh almost made him sick. Sangjo fueled with rage release his Otochuningu Otochuningu no Barrage sending a series of air blades by singing a bunch of sharp pitches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Kenjiro rolled out of the way escaping death but had a few cuts on his chest and left arm. "You made me bleed...NO ONE MAKES ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD!" he yelled as fire began to swirl around him as he lifted his arm up and the fire started to form a giant fire ball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Sangjo looked to see a giant fire ball appear before him. "It didn't have to be this way ken. You were my brother. I loved you, but I guess this is how things must be." Sangjo took a deep breath and began singing in the highest pitch possible. This was his most powerful attack, Otochuningu Otochuningu no Opera. The ground around sangjo started to crumble, and the rocks on the ground shattered into pieces. Then after raising his voice higher and higher, Sangjo released a wave the sonice screech at him which would tear the very flesh off of his bones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Kenjiro threw the fire ball at Sangjo before getting out of the way of the attack directly. It managed to cause him great harm though. "Face it...Sangjo you are out classed here." he said drawing his blade again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Sangjo tried to run before getting hit. The fire ball exploded releasing a huge explosion throughout the field. Sangjo once again was blown away by the attack. He landed unto the ground injured and badly burned. "Don't...you....ever give up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:42 pm

"You know me Sangjo...I don't stop till their dead...And if I have to get an early start on the steel I shall." he said holding his dagger in his hand and standing above him. "Now let death's could touch get you." he said attempting to stab Sangjo in the throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Sangjo smiled "Well thanks for giving me such an easy target. I don't plan on letting you live either." He kicked himself back with his legs sliding arcoss. Then slowly made his up to his feet. Sangjo ran up toward Kenjiro launch a kick toward the dagger hoping to knock it out the way followed by a melody kick to the face if the attack suceeded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Kenjiro threw the dagger into the air then dodged the attack. Quickly grabbing the dagger as it came down he went to slice Sangjo's stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Sangjo coughed up blood as the dagger entered his body. Before landing on the ground, Sangjo launched his leg up to kick Kenjniro in the head as he pushed the blade into his body "It seems like no matter what he we do. We are going to kill each other." Sangjo feel to the ground holding the wound in his chest, while coughing out blood from his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:43 am

Kenjiro was sent skidding across the ground due to the kick and he sighed. "I refuse to go on Sangjo...You are to hurt to continue. If you were able to fight I would kill you then. But it would be dishonorable to kill you in your current state...Return to Iken...Heal up...And when we meet again we shall finish this." he said turning to his ship walking towards it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:00 am

Sangjo let out a tear that fell from his face toward the ground "Ken...the next time we meet. I will kill you. Be certain of that." Sangjo just laid on the ground just kenjiro was leaving. Then he remembered something to give something to kenji, his tone dial. Sangjo threw the dial toward Kenji as a parting gift. It contained one of Sangjo's songs so that wherever Kenji went he would always have music to cheer him up. It wasn't a loving gesture, but something that said they wer through. Sangjo called upon his den den mushi for Iken to pick him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:03 am

Kenjiro caught the dial and smiled slightly. "I know it wasen't for friendship but I thank you. Sangjo tell Iken I am sorry it had to be this way." he said bording his ship and sailing off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:08 am

Sanjo began to weep as ken left not only had lost a crewmate, but a friend. Ken's last words at least comforted him a bit. Maybe there could be a way for Iken and Ken to friends again. He knew ken would never join steel again, but if they could just become allies then maybe that could be enough. Sangjo knew he had to get stronger though for the next time they saw each other it would be the last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)   Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clash between two crews (Kenji and sorrykid pm to join)
Page 1 of 1