One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arresting Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Arresting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Arresting Thread   Arresting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:24 am

Okay. So I've come to a conclusion. Instead of just throwing only Payne into a thread and trying to arrest some one. I'll have a Pirate crew fight against The Marines First Division. If you can beat us, you get the reputation that you escaped the clutches of the legendary Major Payne. If you lose, your arrested and sent to Impel Down's 4th Level.

Marines 1st Division

Some of our characters are active. Some are not. Other Marines are allowed to join the thread to help. We need.

Marines

Pirates.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Arresting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arresting Thread   Arresting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Well, if she isn't too powerful for your plot, I'd like to have Chichi Tsubasa On the marine's side. She is a WG agent so it shouldn't be a problem. She didn't get to see any action yet...
Back to top Go down

Arresting Thread
Page 1 of 1