One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fullstream Island Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Fullstream Island Battle Empty
PostSubject: Fullstream Island Battle   Fullstream Island Battle Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:08 pm

I’ve got an idea for an RP, but will need a little bit of help with it. I don’t need help setting it up, I need at least two pirate crews and a Marine crew to join it. Here are the details:

Setting: It’s a sunny day with only a few clouds in the sky. The island on which the RP will be taking place is Fullstream Island. The name comes from the fact that a river runs straight through the center of the island from one side to the other. The island itself is surrounded on all sides by a wall. The wall is guarded by Marines. Within the wall is a city that covers the entire island. At the very center of the city is a Marine base that is three stories high and has two levels of basements, both of which are used to store gold.

Plot: This base has always been a matter of interest to pirates because of the fact that it is used to store gold. However, not many pirate crews possess the strength to break into the base and the ones that do don’t bother because the amount of gold is not worth the losses they would suffer. That all changed when a large shipment of gold was brought here secretly and that secret was leaked to the public. All together the gold is worth over 10,000,000,000 belli.

Reasons for being there

Marines: The Marines know that the secret was leaked and so a crew or crews were sent to provide backup until the gold can be shipped to another location.

Pirates: It’s pretty obvious why pirates would come.

Crews: Once again, I need at least one Marine crew and two pirate crews for this RP. I will be providing NPCs for the Marine base on the island as well as one of my characters: Sean Rogers, who will be fighting alongside the pirates. During this RP, Sean will operate under the alias: Crow.

Marine Crew(s)

1. The Hooded Knights

Pirate Crews

Two more things. Should Fullstream fall into pirate hands and be fully under their control, I will use the island template to make Fullsteam an official island in the Island Compendium. Also, depending on the number of crews that wish to join this RP, it may be put on hold for a couple of weeks so that those crews can finish their current RPs to join. The reason for this is so that should this miraculously become so large that it turns into the next war thread, everyone could join in.

Last edited by James D. Cook on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fullstream Island Battle   Fullstream Island Battle Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:26 pm

I would like to put my marine crew in it sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fullstream Island Battle   Fullstream Island Battle Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Alright. Added. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Fullstream Island Battle   Fullstream Island Battle Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Well, the thread seems to be enjoyable. However, my crew is in another thread so I doubt we can make it. Instead, as I want to participate in this interesting thread, I am wondering whether I can play any NPCs or not to help you progress it faster. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fullstream Island Battle   Fullstream Island Battle Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Sure. I'll get to you later over PM with some specifics.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fullstream Island Battle   Fullstream Island Battle Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:18 am

Look, guys, I don't think this thread is going to go anywhere for a little while. So SK, it would probably be best if you just kept on with your crew. Start a new RP and all that. Since Max said he was interested in this thread, maybe he'll join up with his Dusk Pirates when they are free from Impel Down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fullstream Island Battle   Fullstream Island Battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fullstream Island Battle
Page 1 of 1