One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Accident thread

Go down 
+9
Zeldaman
keymaster
Blackdole329
vexthewolf
Dustfinger
Irrational
Layman Iconoclast
ssj3gohan007
Iggy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:41 pm

So this morning, I got hit by a car, my bike is destroyed and im sore. But I was thinking, lets have a thread for accidents, just tell us about an accident that happened to you.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:45 pm

I got into a car accident, and was hospitalized for 3 days. My Spine was smashed. I went to physical pherapy and rehab for 5 months to recover. I have had 3 surgeries, had countless needles stuck everywhere in my body. Then I got electrocuted to boot.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:47 pm

when I was little I threw a fork at my older sister and it stuck in her arm, she pulled it out and stabed my tummy with it then I fell down the stairs....

my dad thought I was a burgler and kicked me in to a wall, I was in the hospital because me spleen was allmost ruptured or something...

My moms car got TOTALED in third grade, with me in it! the wheels wer bent some in two, the windsheild broke, the airbags went off the whole deal yet I was FINE sorry to hear about gohan...

when I was four I fell from a shelf on to a chair landing with the back between my legs

all true storys!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:54 pm

when I was one and a half I broke my dad's cornia with my fingher, my sister was on top of him though

recently I fell off of a tree top on to my back and neck whith it bent funny.... I was sore for a few weeks

a whole load of crap has happaned to my sister's left eye poked about ten times by my dad, shot with a dart gun once, hit realy hard with metal spoons twice, and hit with a lazer once
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:40 am

When I was 11, my family and a neighboring family went on a white water rafting trip together to the Colorado River. Now this was freaking me out enough as is, but then on the first set of rapids after lunch, we entered the run sideways, causing the raft to capsize. I was stuck under the raft and, being only 11, was utterly panicked. In between my shouts of panic and rushing water, breathing was difficult. Luckily, the only other person under the raft was my mother and due to the generic, "my child is in danger and I need adrenaline now" response, she pulled me through raging rapids single handily.

For the next 7 years, the idea of getting on a boat or looking at rushing water was traumatizing. (That made the two years of sailing lessons very... interesting.)

On a final note, I think I should mention that no one was injured that day. We did get some sweet pictures of our raft flipping though. I am never going rafting again.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:20 am

I really don't have much to tell, I dropped a stone block on my big toe when I was 4.

At the age of ten I jumped to grab a set of monkey bars, missed, fell, and landed on my arm, causing it break. I had to have anastesia (I can't spell it) for them to set it.

Then at 11 I broke my ankle by jumping off a slide.

I am waiting for the day that I injure myself at BMX.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:14 am

i was in a car wash when i was 5 and i was standing behind the holder for the water gun. I pushed the holder forward and let go i slit my nose wide open and had to be rushed to the hospital with was right next to us thank god. Afterward i got a big stuffed whale and 6 stiches. I still have the scar today and im 15.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:58 pm

Thats funny. LOL
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:47 pm

I fell off my bike and bust open my face from my chin to the top of my cheek.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:00 pm

I broke both my legs...WHEN I WAS TWO YEARS OLD!!!
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:23 pm

Sanjikrazy wrote:
I really don't have much to tell, I dropped a stone block on my big toe when I was 4.

At the age of ten I jumped to grab a set of monkey bars, missed, fell, and landed on my arm, causing it break. I had to have anastesia (I can't spell it) for them to set it.

Then at 11 I broke my ankle by jumping off a slide.

I am waiting for the day that I injure myself at BMX.

phyco! waiting for the day I get injured at BMX phyco!
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomeverythingrp.ace.st/forum.htm
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:24 pm

Blackdole329 wrote:
I fell off my bike and bust open my face from my chin to the top of my cheek.

do you live in Downers Grove because the same thing happaned to my friend which lives in Downers Grove
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:29 pm

I broke or fractured my arm...
got pushed threw almost a wall jk but I got punched by a friend mind you I had two strokes & had two surgeries so I get hurt really easy oh I had them when I was like 1 1/2 months old...
fell down a big slide when coming up the ladder..
& so on
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:31 pm

this thread just makes me feal bad for everyone
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:32 pm

ow it still hurts no jk
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:39 pm

your all my kids so I feal bad Crying or Very sad I am a mother so of cource I worry
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:40 pm

"For the last time! I'm not your son, I snook into your luggage when you moved here and now I live with you!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:45 pm

but I still care about you just as much as one of my own
Back to top Go down
Zereon

Zereon

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:14 am

I've haven't been in any real accidents really.
The worst thing that has happened to me was that I got one of those circle instruments for pencils through my finger.
And I've been in like a car accident that didn't end up with anybody injured at all.

Ohh and when I was like five I drove a mini electric car into my grandma's garage when it was closed. Wink
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:38 am

Yeah I know, its so sad. Everyone has such weak bones. They need plenty of Calcium.
Back to top Go down
Zereon

Zereon

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:14 pm

I've never broken anything Laughing
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:19 pm

Me neither, and I got into more injuries and accidents, than the entire human race combined. In fact I fell down while standing still, sitting, even laying down...
Back to top Go down
Zereon

Zereon

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:29 pm

ohhh... Well, good luck with that Wink
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:05 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Accident thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accident thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next