One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snow [Retired till i get more time]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Snow [Retired till i get more time] Empty
PostSubject: Snow [Retired till i get more time]   Snow [Retired till i get more time] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Name:Silver

Bounty:

Species: Wolf/Cyborg

Allegiance:Pirate

Home Village/Ocean:Grand Line

Appearance:
Snow [Retired till i get more time] Thumbnail.aspx?q=1059749170944&id=5eb01d0c96023cfc7c35e18de0b1561d&url=http%3a%2f%2fi6.photobucket.com%2falbums%2fy235%2fLady_Helena%2fAnime%2520and%2520Manga%2fMISC%2fWolf

History:Snow was a young pup filled with mystery in what the world really was. The pup seemed to allways wonder, and being born yet never remembering its mother, it allways wondered about alone. One day as the pup was running down the town, it saw a women with steak therefore following its nose it ran after it. When she ran inside an Ally she was mugged and almost killed, the pup saw teh situation and tried to attack the man, only getting beaten as well in the process. The pup was nearly dead, limping away Pirates found him, and tried to take them, when the pup bit the captain the group took out their pistols and shot the pup until no ammunition was left in their guns. The little wolf was left half dead in an ally, when the pup passed out from the loss of blood and having almost every bone in its body destroyed, it woke up in a home with a mechanic. He was the husband of the women the Pup tried to save, when he tried to move he noticed he could no longer feel the floor he was walking on. The doctor explained to the wolf that he was now made of metal, Snow would find out the rest on his own. Every year Snow would get a new body to match his growth, after reaching the age of 3 (21 in dog years) he left the house, learning a few of his programs along the way. His only goal is to find a master he can protect.

Personality:Serious looking, Loves to get hugged by women. Has a soft spot for children, and hates to use its Cyborg abilities. Loves to eat meat or anything that involves meat. Only drinks Milk unless it is forced to drink water. Hates water (To swim in), has always hated to swim and usually ends up biting anyone that forces him to take a shower. Is powered by Meat, one Cow will last him a week.

Ship:N/A

Ship Flag: N/A

Devil Fruit: N/A
type:N/A
effect:N/A

Special Abilities:Can smell someone from 10 miles away, Great speed, and strength.(has a body of metal)
Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
Sharp Katana-Takes out a sharp Katana from its back.
Rifle shot- a rifle barrel is stuck out of its shoulder shooting one powerfull bullet per post, and an aiming assist is set on his eye.
Rapid Fire- mouth opens a Barrel and fires rapid fire bullets, 10 per second.
Cannon shot- its mouth has a cannon that fires one highly explosive round.
Metal tail- Turns the tail into Spikes, every hair turns into a material that can cut through steel.
Tail shot- The spikes in the tail can be shout out and replaced, but after the replacement the new hairs cant be fired for a full day.
Tail shield- can take its tail and spread its fur into a flat plain surface, making it into a hard shield.
Tail Sword- Tuns tail into one sharp sword, tripling its sharpness.
4 tails- Divides its tail into 4 different tails, each is 1/4rth as sharp as the sword. (only if the tails are turned to swords)
Tail manipulate- Can turn each of the 4 swords into a sword, needles, a shield or firing needles at the oponnent (This is his best form)

Weapons/Items: Sea-stone sword, Sharp Katana.

Goals:To find a good master he can protect.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Snow [Retired till i get more time]   Snow [Retired till i get more time] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:08 pm

how did he get a seastone sword, since seastone is so rare and expensive
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Snow [Retired till i get more time]   Snow [Retired till i get more time] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Edited, Since a seastone sword is more then a mechanic could of paid for and put in the wolves back i admit it cant be justified. Deleted the sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow [Retired till i get more time]   Snow [Retired till i get more time] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow [Retired till i get more time]   Snow [Retired till i get more time] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow [Retired till i get more time]
Page 1 of 1