One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back] Empty
PostSubject: Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back]   Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:28 am

Name: Shusei "He Who Is Nobody" Yaminika

Bounty: 0 (But has a reputation in the underground everyone knows about)

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: east blue

Appearance: Has Demonic like yellow eyes and long hair straight out up into a pony tail, the hair is dark enough to be compared to darkness. He has an abnormal amount of muscle for someone that looks so skinny in a suit. His skin is white and has what look like small fangs on his teeth. He tends to always wear Suits, weather Black, White, Or even Pink, as long as he has a Suit on. In some occasions he Fights without a Tuxedo on the top, having only the long white shirt in the bottom. He always carries his black cane with him where ever he goes, making him look like a rich decent person, Although looking into his eyes you'd see a completely different point of view. He can also seem kind at first site when he talks with his eyes closed or with Sun glasses.

History: Shusei was a twisted young child, horribly miss-treated and was in fact beaten in multiple counts till near death, his father and mother were completely against him being alive and used him as a slave. At the age of 5 He started to make a friend and trusted on him to take him away from the darkness, till he was killed from a decease leaving Shusei all alone in the world, at age 12 he made his Last friend after 7 years of Loneliness Shusei was at the depressed stage, he almost gave up hope until he met his friend Kioko, His friend was in fact a girl, 3 years together and they became more then friends, He was happy.. but his father refused to have his son leaving the house or do anything but work, Refusing to let him see her he locked Shusei up in his room. The father told her Shusei was killed, and was buried in another island. The Girl was so Devastated she killed herself, right infront of His room not knowing he was there the whole time. After her death something inside Him snapped.. Shusei gave up all hope of leaving the Darkness... and decided to embrace it. Shusei Came to a blacksmith the day after since the dad let him go, and asked him to make a Cane sword for him, one Fused with poison, Driping the Poison on the hard steel with every pound of the sword to make it. The idea was great, but would need time to make. A year later Shusei returned, beaten about the body but he showed no emotions. Shusei asked the man if the sword was ready, the black smith gave him the sword, the black Smith mentioned that for a mere 50,000,000 more belli he'd give him a priced artifact inside his weapons Hilt. Shusei had already stolen all of his fathers money, so he used it all to get the best sword possible. Once he returned home His parents threw a rich party, so they dressed him up in a suit, giving him his second set of clothes for that year, He brought his Cane with him. Once the father looked at the cane he looked at his pockets to find there was no money. The father being Furious didn't hurt him yet, he was going to wait until after the party. The father had a devil-ish grin to him, once he was introduced to everyone nobody even managed to ask about his face being bruised as nobody seemed to care.. He walked back to his room in mid conversation, the father had enough of his insubordination and swung his fist at him, the father didnt know however that he had been taking free sword lessons, by a true master sensing he had talent. Shusei swung his sword upwards easily killing his father. "Now now father, why dont you just lay down on this one", Shusei walked back towards the people that were shocked at his uprising, He vanished slashing all the people in the party one by one, appearing and disappearing. He finally finished after his home was covered in blood, he cleaned up the mess and Hid them Behind the house, burning the bodies (not all of them were dead), you could hear screams coming from the bodies in fire, the Poison has made them so weak they couldnt move, but still feel pain. Shusei walked inside his house and took all his father Money as inheritance, since everyone in the room was dead, Shusei simply was the last man on his fathers list to get the money. Shusei walked out with the money in his bank, an estimated 500,000,000 belli left from his death, Shusei disappeared at age 16 finding a weird Devil fruit that made him even more deadly. He went around to find a swords master whom he convinced to teach him a few techniques with 50,000,000 belli. He left after wards killing the master in his sleep. Shusei Then went after a year with the sword master he was now 18, He met a former Agent of the government, after Paying him 50,000,000 belli he taught him the secrets of sodu speed, although Shusei didnt do Soru, he made something of the same Speed. using his new technique he killed the sensei. Having 400,000,000 belli left he simply bought himself a boat, one worth 200,000,000 million belli do to its capability of having weapons and decorations, after the purchase he was allowed to put any 3 things on his ship. Free of purchase. His only life Goal is to be The Shadow in everyones hearts, he wants to give Fear just by the mention of his name.

A year passed and Shusei was left in hiding, making sure that his steps were not being followed by anyone in the outside world of his ship. During this period of Isolation Shusei trained his mind, both by practicing sword techniques and reading books for hours at a time about tactics. After the year of isolation was over he got wind that one of his Slaves was indeed a Marine spy, from which he decided to burn down the ship, leaving everyone on it as he walked away into a close island. What he was going to do next not even he knew, the only thing certain was that he had to start from scratch.. whatever he was going to do it was more likely he was leaving his old job behind, for now.

Personality:Dark,Has an Ego to match his dark heart. Refuses to have any Weaklings Near him, thinks that anyone who's Weak desserves to Die. Doesnt think that Light exists in the world, only Hidden darkness. Dreams of a world where there is only night and never day light. Sees The lives of anyone other then him as Unimportant. Acts Noble in a serious way, allways having a Smirk on his face while talking. In some occassions he develops a fake personality where he closes his demonic looking yellow eyes and speaks clearly and nice like, in this personality he simply puts up the same face his father had towards other people. He has no personal feelings and has Collected Bountys on other Pirates very easily as an off job for when he's angry.

Ship: The Hang man, has a black outer Layer with Silver like trimmings as the base of the boat. The inside is covered in Red wood making it all look fancy and rich, walking inside you'd see only a straight hallway with doors on the edges, the First 30 rooms you see are for crew mates, walking inside you'd see the floor covered in white Marvel. The other 4 doors on the end of the hall have a different room each, the one all the way into the bottom left is the Kitchen room which is the size of 3 rooms together. Enough for a whole Team of Chefs. On the bottom Right door is the doctors Office, having all the necessary equipment for Doctors to use. The second to last door on the left is a room made only for Lackys and slaves, putting them next to the Kitchen to remind them just how weak they are that they cant even get their own food. Finally is the door across from the slave room which is the Torture room, having chains and Poles built inside the Ship so he could tie his Victims up while he plays with their lives. each of 30 rooms have a Chandelier inside them, each with a queen sized bed and comfortable White mattresses, the ground itself has White Marvel and each room has a window to see the ocean and a steel window Plate if they don't want to see light. Each room also comes with books and their own bathroom. If u move further down the hall and reach a Giant door in the end you will find a Dining Hall with 30 seats lined up in 2 rows having 15 chairs in each side, the chairs are black steel with a nice Cushion. on top of the Scenery is a Giant Chandelier, on the beggining of the table is a single Big Chair where Shusei sits. The floor instead of the Usual White Marvel has Black on this Floor, the walls themselves throughout the inside of the ship (Except in slavery room and torture room where its just red wood) are all made of Hard Plaster. If you look outside the ship you'd see Big Sails, 3 of them and the One thing that sticks out Being a Hanging man Execution Rope usually tied around someones neck, allways showing a different Corpse every time someone Disobeys or makes a mistake in his Ship.

Ship Flag: Has a normal Skull but Painted Black with 2 cranes going through it like X's. the Skull is made of Marvel in the Flag.

Devil Fruit:
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4357-seisan-seisan-ghostliness-ghostliness

Special Abilities:Sword style: single sword, Fast speed, strength, and Super human Intellect, Is never scared.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
Black flash:Simmilar to soru
Sword Shield:Spins his sword in such a fast pace that it makes a shield.
One Slash: Shusei Holds perfectly still waiting for the opponent to charge at him, If the opponent does run towards him he unsheathes his Sword Cane in a lightning fast motion, trying to strike him simultaneously.
Ominous slash: Shusei Sends a slash in the air causing strong cut air waves to be thrown at the opponent, one per slash.
Lightning slash: Shusei Makes one slash traveling at the speed of lightning towards the opponent from a longer distance.
Ghostly Slash: Shusei jumps off the air walls to build up speed for one strong slash against the opponent.
Ghostly Stairs: Shusei runs up the empty space around him upwards making it look like he's using stairs.
Ghostly Propel: Sends both his feet in front of him in less then a second and Pushes himself in a strong manner, building up speed to both attack or dodge.
Ghostly Side step: Starts walking on the air sideways.(Can fight easily in this stance)
Ghostly Plat form: Makes an Invisible floor after he Jumps that only he could stand on.
Ghostly Movement: Starts Moving around the area by Jumping and grabbing on to an Empty space with his hand pulling himself up easily.
Ghostly Back step: Starts walking in the empty space upside down. (Can fight easily in this stance)
Ghostly Front step:Pushes the empty space with his hands to try and build up speed while running.
Ghostly Barrage: Shusei jumps of the invisible walls in Soru levels and sends cut air waves towards the opponent using his sword.
Ghostly Shadows: he runs toward the opponent as if he were in an intangible pipe, running in a circle through the air as he faces them, because he does this at soru speed its impossible to follow his pattern as he runs so the attack comes from an unforseen angle
------------------------------------------------
Heaven dance: Shusei takes his sword and swings it in a quick motion, the difference between this technique is that it leaves a trail without creating a wind that cuts others, this only works if he is being surrounded by Smoke/Gas, Fire, or Wind. (this is not a fighting technique, as it does no damage.)
Hell Dance: Shusei swings his sword in a circular manner, while doing this he is intentionally cutting through the wind creating a beam like air slash, this form is more controlled as it surrounds him like a small and brief Tornado approximately his size, it does not move from its position rather it stays with Shusei in the middle. ( this is basically a defense move)
Earth Dance: Shusei swings his sword in quick motion, what seems like 1 slash is in reality 4. This technique is blocked the second one of the four slashes is stopped, without the opponent gaining harm since they are almost simultaneously swung. (this is an attacking technique out of the three, but is best used when not facing the opponent since it can be blocked very easily otherwise.)

Weapons/Items:
-Smoke bombs
- Kinkei (shuseis personalized sword)

Goals: To become a living Fear in Everyones Nightmares.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back]   Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:57 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back]   Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:47 pm

This character is going to join a crew that made a time skip of one year since he met them, the last 4 techniques are what he learned and his intellect switched to super human.. since thats pretty much how tactical he is, it doesn't mean he'll know everything about a person by looking at him it just means tactical battles will be in his strong suit.

need re-approval
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back]   Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:01 am

Nvm, approval not needed since i revered everything back to its original form.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back]   Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:41 am

I got the green light for this upgrade to be allowed, however weather or not it's reasonable is a completely different story. Gave him the last 3 techniques and the last separate paragraph of his history, lastly i added his intellect becoming superhuman as before it was very high.. above most characters.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back]   Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:13 pm

approved if you list his sword under equipment
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back]   Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Alright, thanks admin-sama!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back]   Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shusei (He who is nobody) Yaminika [Retired till i get time back]
Page 1 of 1