One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village)

Go down 
+2
Rodoku
Unholy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village)   Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:35 pm

"Thanks" Thor said, smiling back at Ami "I'd hug you, but I'm floating and your in the water" Thor said laughing, trying to lift her spirit if the man did in fact die.

The lazor beam shot at Ralph as he fought Ben and hit him at his waist line. Burning him and his clothing, as this had been a weaker beam, Ralph plummeted to the ground, and coughed a bit before blacking out. Thor looked at Ami, then at Ralph, who was decently close.

"He's still alive, you can see his stomach going up and down" he said to Ami, smiling

((since holy hasn't been on for a week and this is only an npc I figured I could decide what happened to him))
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village)   Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Ami smiled again at Thor at the prospect of a hug, commenting rather offhandedly. "I've never hugged a human before. Have you hugged many mermaids before, Thor?" 
She sighed with relief when she saw that Ralph was not dead and nodded, adding rather naively: "Hopefully he'll back down now..."
The little mermaid plucked the strings of her harp, absent-mindedly, watching Ben for a moment, looking to Ralph, to the knights all around them and then finally back to Thor. "Shall I assist in fighting?"
Ami was a pacifist by nature and hated battling...but she felt useless around all her powerful crewmates and wanted to help protect them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village)   Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Thor smiled at Ami "Nope, never hugged a mermaid" and then heard her ask about fighting. "Eh, I think its over for now, but if we fight again I could sure use your help, now we should go into to-" Thor stopped as he remembered she was a mermaid. "Oh...sorry" he said, giggling nervously
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village)   Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:25 am

Ami blinked innocently, tilting her head. "Go where? If it's on land I'll need someone to carry me." She looked thoughtful. "I can move on my own but I'll be a lot slower than everyone else...hmm, perhaps I should just stay here then."
She lay back in the water a little, lifting her fins up and giving a little splash for her own amusement. "I don't want to slow the group down or anything."
Ami suddenly giggled, looking up at him. "I could be your first mermaid hug if you'd like! And you can be my first human hug!"

She swam over to a nearby cluster of rocks and sea-stacks by the shore and pulled herself up to sit on a rock. Her long indigo tail and blue fins coiled around her new perch to keep herself balanced and once satisfied that she was comfy, she held out her arms to Thor, looking up at the first division captain with big, innocent, expectant eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village)   Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:22 pm

Thor smiled at Ami "I'd carry you if you want" he said, smiling, Thor then blushed slightly at Ami, he had never really hugged anyone before, much less been around people he could hug. He smiled and landed on the rock, and hugged Ami in a kind of awkward way, since he hadn't really hugged anyone in a while.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village)   Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:28 pm

"That's a very generous offer, Mr Thor. Thank you. I'd like to come along." Ami hugged him in return, giggling at the feeling of hugging a human. Her own skin was wet and her black hair, damp from being in the water.
She noticed that he was a little awkward and gave him a little, playful squeeze. "Does my tail feel strange?"
She twirled her tail against his legs, her scales slightly cold and damp, before releasing him again, smiling at him. "Because that could be a problem when you're carrying me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village)   Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:38 pm

"No, its not that" Thor replied, blushing slightly still, even more as her tail hit his leg "Just haven't hugged anyone in awhile, I'll still carry you" he said, smiling at Ami, releasing the hug, then hugging her again the second time.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village)   Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Ami squeaked happily and returned the second hug, wrapping her arms right around his neck and embracing him like a little girl hugging a teddy bear. "Ok! Thank you."
She dropped the hug and smiled, tilting her head sideways as she spoke with a curious look in her eyes. "So, where are we going exactly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village)   Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Thor smiled at Ami and said "Well we should probably go to where the queen is so we can negotiate and do what Iken-sama wanted" he said, then suddenly stopped dead, he hads no idea where the hell the castle or wherever she lived was. A bit sheepishly he turned to Ami and said "But we need directions first, hehe"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village)   Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Ami looked thoughtful, still smiling. "Hm...it shouldn't be too hard to find it. It's probably a palace or a castle after all and their queen lives there...surely a villager would know where the place is? We can ask for directions..."
She looked up at the ship. "Maybe we should get some of the others involved." Ami shrugged. "The captain of my division is still on board the ship, I think..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village)   Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Thor nodded, he should probably go find him "Well, I'll be off Ami, need to talk to him, thanks and we'll talk later" he said, smiling and hugged her goodbye before flying towards the ship and landing on deck "Oi" he yelled hoping the commander would respond.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village)   Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:44 am

Ami returned the hug and watched him fly off, smiling happily. "Alright then, Thor! I'll talk to you later!"
The mermaid sat up on the rock, wriggling her tail and splashing her fins around a little in the cool water. It was strange to be so far away from home...but at the same time, it was exciting!
She looked to the shoreline, to where the village was, watching the humans there. Ami had never seen so many humans before and she observed them with interest.

Feeling a little idle after a few minutes, Ami took her small harp from her satchel and started to amuse herself by playing it and singing softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village)   Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Sundae Float (open to 1st and fishman divison of steel village)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3