One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks   Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:40 pm

hearing his captins warning goru coated his arm in slime to prepare himself for any attacks, surprise or otherwise. his other hand floated back and forth waiting to fetch his trident if the situation called for it. the more intense the lightning became the more his guard increased.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks   Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:10 am

(Giant village Old Derkakery)
This Viking style village has the following Huge wood style buildings.

(Smithy's & Anne Weapons and Clothing Shop)
Husband works hard at the Forge creating unique old style weapons while The wife give her husband armor designed as very unique clothing

(Viking Style ship and furniture Carpentary.)
Jeoh and his junior carpenters are hard at work carving Viking style ships. It may be old but has proven to last through the ages. Along with any kinda of wooden furnature request

(Ye Old Bar)
Draped with lovely VIking furnishings it feel like youve went back in time in the old country. A Few drinks and your really there.

(Chief's lodge)
Pretty much self explanatory

(Add any other buildings you like here =P because im lazy lolz)

(Amanda)
Slowly the contatant strain started to overwhelm Amanda her breathing grew more heavy and started to feel light headed but dilegently followed Iken.

(Holy)
Having a sheepish smile on his face holy happy traveled alongside iken. Noticing Amanda's Holy three a few steel posts through the air at extreamly high speeds. Drawing a good amount of the lighting away form Amanda.

(Lilly)
Smiling at Gdeon lilly exclaimed. "Mmmmm I smell Adventure in the air and it smells great! i cant wiat to see what well do next!"

Patches started to dance on Lilly shoulder like an evil imp twisting his scythe in a meanacing manner "Hehhehehehehehehehesqueeek!"

(Meanwhile)
The thunder eaters are within 30 minutes of Giant village Old Derkakery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks   Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:35 am

Sangjo yelled when the bolt of lighting struck near them accidentally realeasing a sonic screech throughout the air "Sorry about that guys. This island gives me the creeps. I'm going to need a large drink after this." He continued to follow Iken despite his instincts telling him not to. Sangjo was given the honor of protecting Iken from all danger, and that it was he was going to do no matter the costs. He could remember the lonliness of not having a nakama before steel, and it was all thanks to iken that he now had more than enough friends to call family. Iken had given him a purpose and he wasn't going to let him down.

He could see that Amanda was struggling to keep the lighting at bay. He leaped upon her wolf sitting directly behind her "Is there anything I can do to help?" Sangjo's wolf would just follow the pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks   Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Walking on the island, he then looked around and beckoned to his crew to follow him, trying to find the owners of the ship, then walked a ways onto the island trying to find people. After walking he saw Iken's group "Hello?" he called to them, his voice not very loud but carrying.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks   Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Hugo noticed his captain leaving the ship, He by instinct followed his captain with his Seastone sword on his belt. Hugo was SkarFin, a man eater and loved to eat anything with meat on it... including humans. Following his captain on the long road he stopped halfway. If there were Giants on this island that could take away his hunger for the rest of the week, he wouldnt need to be blood thirsty.Ignoring the Lighting Striking the islands every few seconds. The sheer size and power of them would Burn Hugo to a very bad degree.His captain stopped to greet a few people, Hugo couldn't believe who it was... It was Iken. One of his commanders would be enough to give Hugo a very hard time, Hugos strength was ONLY in his strength, he had no actual speed, but his power more then made up for it. This man... Iken... he had 5 Divisions (That he knows off) each with a different Commander that can fight off most captains.. but why was such a high renowned pirate in the Thunderian peaks?

Hugo watched his captain, and most of his sorroundings to make sure this wasnt a trap.. Hugo has heard rumours that Iken was a clean fighter, and one who fights for honor. But then again, most rumours are not true, Hugo readied himself in case of an attack.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks   Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:16 am

"Huh an up and coming pirate captain, Gideon of the Blood Hair pirates. What is you purpose on this island?" Iken asked the man squinting his eyes.

Turning around Iken watched the man his crew mate, one that Iken didn't recognize. He was what seemed to be a shark type fishman with a killing instinct that would scare off a starving buzzard for it only chance at a meal. With all of his guard around him Iken had little to fear from either of the men. Before turning back toward his previous direction, Iken spoke to Gideon.

"Stay out of my way and you wont have any problems from me. I'm taking this island from my own in order to protect it from someone far worse. Anyway you don't need to know everything, just don't attack me and you should be fine." Iken warned before walking toward the weapons smith.

Walking into the giant building Iken looked around the viking style weapons and armor. After thoroughly examining everything open to the public Iken approached the counter. Looking the tall man in the eye Iken pulled out a bag of money, a bag with a lot of money in it.

"I want to see your highest grade weapons. The ones not offered to the regular public." Iken stated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks   Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:10 pm

Sangjo parked his wolf to go to the Ye Old Bar. He had an urge for a drink. Sangjo sat at the bar stood and ordered some mead. The giant brought a large glass of mead for sangjo which he took a large drink from the giant size cup. Then all of a sudden Sangjo felt sick to his gut....
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks   Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:25 pm

(im dont know if it's accurate but...
witch docter's hut
a small wooden hut that houses the witch docter of the town. aside from a few magic tricks he collects herbs and crafts drugs from them for medicinal and viking beserker reasons. )

wandering around the giant village goru decided to stop his wolf at hut that lay on the edge of the village. walking in he met an old giant that wore many ornaments and a large silver ring lay on his index finger. on the walls were many skulls and bones, directly behind the old doctor was a spear decorated in an odd way. in his hands was a bowl that he stirred and pounded with a small and primitive pounder of sorts. along the bottom of the walls were herbs, roots and seeds. fninally there was a small fire in front of him that he quickly tossed somthing into it that made it glow lime green.

"come in come in my friend" the doctor said in an excited voice for his age. as he welcomed goru into his home goru thanked the edlerly soul and pulled out his own berri. "thank you for inviting me into your home with open arms, my name is goru bakuchiku, and what might yours be?"

(the ending was specificly to let me build off the post nothing esle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks   Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Steel Village - Iken and his personal guard make a move on Thunderian Peaks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2