One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:16 pm

After Frank cooled down from his emotional storm and placed his cap back on his head he turned to Quincy to punch him for laughing. Only the scientist was already on fire. A brain storm raged through Frank's head: 'Laugh? Help? Laugh? Help? HELP!' He decided and jumped to his feet. "FOOL!" He shouted and lifted Quincy with one arm. With a powerful swing he threw the scientist overboard to the ocean, letting the water put the fire out.
After he finised helping, Frank cracked in laughter, pointing at Quincy and crying his eyes out "You should have seen it !"
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Qunicy got out of the water putting some sea weed on frank's head "There you go some hair." Quincy patted him on tha back trying to make him feel better. "How about this let's both stronger, and maybe I'll find a cure for hair loss. If not then I'll buy you a wing" Quincy's hair was saved by Frank so at least he could do is return a favor.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Alex saw the question marks and then the points and he sighed. “It’s just too complicated to explain,” he said. “I could try, but I doubt I would do a very good job of it.”

Then perhaps I should explain it? Alexander suggested. But Alex quickly overrode his ‘brother’. He wasn’t about to just give up the control seat when it was his turn.

“In any case, if this is a pirate ship, then where is your captain?” Alex asked. “Unless he’s busy, I would like to speak to him.” He paused, looking thoughtful. “Or her, whichever the case may be. Though I think most captains are male.”
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:40 am

"The captain is not here..." the cyborg said with a sad look on his face. He continued "Apparently, he is away... But we are about to go and get him back, soon. For now, his brother Manta is the new temporary captain. He is commanding the crew until Maximillion returns.". Then, the message faded on the tiny screen and the cyborg started looking towards the sea. He was thinking of the events that took place at the place... That Unholy War. Unholy's attack caused so much trouble for the crew. R.A.M. 2 believed that if it was not for that war, Maximillion would never be captured by Major Payne and would not be sent to Impel Down. He could not know that something else was going on...

After thinking for a while, the navigator of the crew turned back to Alex. He said "You may talk to the temporary captain if you like... However, he is also busy, as I see.". Then, the cyborg pointed towards the floating piece of land, where Manta, Koga, Suigo and the other Black Cross Pirates were standing. The meeting of the two crews had taken place... Who knew what the new captain of the Dusk Pirates would agree with Suigo of the Black Cross pirates...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:58 am

"I'm someone you do not want to mess with, to put it that way. That is all you need to know, as well as that we are allies .." Suigo looks towards the just arrived Koga. Seeing his face, he calmly talks "Explain to him .." as if he could tell that Koga knew who they were.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:53 am

Alex looked in the direction which R.A.M. was pointing and he frowned. It looked like this Manta, the temporary captain, was in some kind of meeting. That meant he would have to wait until the meeting was over to speak to him. Alex hated waiting. Alexander, on the other hand, was not as lax as his ‘brother’. He had heard something in what R.A.M. had said that made him a little nervous. Something which Alex apparently hadn’t noticed.

Alex… Alexander began to say slowly. …have you even been listening? That Manta is the brother of a guy named Maximillion.

“Yeah, so?” Alex asked him. He no longer cared if R.A.M. heard him. When Alexander sounded this serious, it was always a good idea to shut up and listen.

How many Maximillions do we know? Alexander asked, sounding a little exasperated. Look, remember how I’ve been ordering bounty posters and keeping track of all the big names? Maximillion is one of those big names! He’s got a bounty of one hundred and fifty million on his head!

Alex nearly flipped out right then and there. “One hundred and fifty million? Are you kidding me? No, don’t answer that. I know you don’t have a sense of humor.” He whirled around on R.A.M. his eyes filled with amazement and maybe even a little admiration. “Is your actual captain Maximillion Maimou, the one hundred and fifty million bounty pirate?”
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 am

Manta was about to respond with an irritated face as he did not get the answer he expected from Suigo. However, Koga stopped him before he said anything and said "Manta... That man is Suigo! Suigo of the Black Cross Pirates! He is the right hand man of the former Shichibukai Wally and newly appointed yonkou! How don't you know him?!". Before it was too late, Manta stopped. He said "I see... And how is that man an ally of Maximillion?" He asked with an ironic face.. "Wally and Maximillion are allies, if not friends." Koga responded and Manta's mouth looked like it fell on the ground for a second and his eyes moved out of the head! He said "WH-WH-WHAT?!" he said with a surprised face... That got him...

Meanwhile, R.A.M. 2 looked towards Alex. The usual message appeared on the screen on his forehead. He sent this message "Well, that was his former bounty. After the events of the Unholy War, I predict that he will get a slight increase... You know, he is probably the only person in the world so far to be able to have two different Devil Fruit abilities... And all that, thanks to his own powers. Maximillion is the best captain in the world... The Government will not leave him like that...". Wow... If the cyborg's prediction was true then how big would the bounty of the man be?! That was totally unexpected!
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:00 pm

“If he’s so great, then why is it he’s captured?” Alex asked, snickering.

You have no tact, Alexander muttered.

“Anyway, if this guy is so great and all, I guess I won’t have to test the crew,” Alex said, still smiling. “This is your lucky day mister cyborg guy!”

Like I said, no tact, Alexander repeated. Let me take over before you get us both killed.

Alex sighed. “Fine. If you’re just going to keep bugging me about it, then go ahead. Cut into my already limited time.” He closed his eyes for a moment and his body became still…a moment later his eyes snapped back open.

“My apologies for my earlier comments,” said Alexander, who was now in control. Unlike Alex, Alexander’s face was calm and he appeared almost bored. “My name is Alexander D. Remington. But please do not call me Alex. What is your name?”
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Alexander and Alex were lucky that they were talking with R.A.M. 2 instead of Manta. Otherwise, the captain would get mad at them immediately and would attack them... That man was extremely crazy after all. He did not hesitate to cut Fate's head in the Unholy War. If he got on bad terms with Alexander, a battle would definitely start. However, nobody should worry about this as that did not happen at all...

As soon as Alexander introduced himself, a smile appeared on the tiny screen the cyborg had on the forehead and this message was typed "Nice to meet you Alexander... I am R.A.M. 2. The Navigator of the Dusk Pirates. I am a cyborg. Don't ask.". Then, he showed the rest of the crew members so that the man would get to know each other. The cyborg pointed towards Koga and Manta who were away and mentioned "These two are Koga and Manta. Yeah, we have a turtle in the crew. Don't ask.". Afterwards, he pointed with his other hand towards Quincy and Frank. The doctor's glasses looked like they had almost fallen from his eyes while the zombie... Oh well. He completed "Yeah, we have a zombie, too. Don't ask..."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:21 am

Chusei's Patience started to wane from his Ease dropping from the clouds above the chaty group. HIs Shadow step and Jet boots couldnt be able to hold him up there much longer. Chusei then drew his Dark blue Katana

Below a flash could be seen form above which could be mistaken as lighitng.
A thick salty mist was sprayed down from the cloud onto everyone below.
(Harmless I promise just going dramatic here.)

As the mist died away a voice spoke from behind Koga. Which would probally most likely startle him.

"This is all interesting and rather dreary. But may i suggest takeing action instead of standing around boasting and tossing useless information around..."

Sheathing his Dark Blue Katana Chusei gripped his Hook Chain with his left hand and Moved his Right near The Demon Sword Yang.

Chusei didnt intend to attack anyone hes was just always the unprepared untrusting type...And for good reason.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:27 am

Manta started getting mad. "Who the *EFF* is this person and why is he following me?!" he thought. Without a hesitation, he picked up his scythe. He pointed towards it and said "Just tell me... What the hell are you doing here and who the *EFF* are you?!". Not only the swordsman interrupted his meeting with Suigo, but also he could be an enemy. As Manta was confused with anything going on around him, he failed to realize that the man was Chusei, a man his brother told him to keep an eye on. Apparently, Manta had tracked an invader on the ship from afar, he had seen the doctor and the zombie of the crew destroying the ship with their new moves, he learned that Wally and Maximillion are allies and now he watched a man falling from the sky. What more could possibly happen?
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:37 am

Chusei gave Manta a crooked smile. "A Scythe hu? I'll take that as a challenge to be fair ill only use my hook Chain."

"Fast Step & Jet Dash!" Moving at high speeds Chusei Jet boots blasted a large amount of wind from the bottom of his boots. His body blurred as he sped behind Manta attempting to wrap his Hookchain around his arms.

"Forgive me if Im Jumping the gun I just cant bear the thought of living another moment just chatting away as Maxamillion rots as they prepare to execute him.. But hey thats just me."

Chuseis closed his eyes relying on his super senses. (Its been a long day lol)
his legs were slightly tiered but they had been in worse shape before.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:49 am

"Chk, do not underestimate me!" were the words of Manta who quickly moved his scythe precisely, blocking the chain with its blade before it was too late. Then, seeing that the hook chain was tied on the man's body he said "How pathetic!" as he launched a chicken beam from his hand that aimed to turn him into a chicken. With its hook chain blocked so that he would not move, it was something more than easy for the man to do what he wanted. He did not plan to kill Chusei, though. Instead, he wanted to continue with the meeting he had with Suigo and the other Black Cross pirates, quietly.

On the other side, Koga tried to stop them. He said "Stop it both of you!" so that Suigo and the others would not get irritated and wipe out the whole crew... He was more afraid of the Black Cross pirates rather than Chusei and Manta. He would prefer it if he got punished by his new captain, rather than being killed by the right hand man of the yonkou crew... With Maximillion and Wally away, it was really a mess. The two crews had nothing in common at all so it was just like a regular pirate meeting in Koga's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:57 am

Chusei sighed "I guess I can just get ift fixed later. Useing his Super dtrength Chusei broke his Chain that was wrapped around him. Useing his Jet Dash to jump high in to the Air Avoiding the CHicken Beam.

"Shadow Soru!" Moveing next to Manta's Left side Chusei frowned at him. "Ill keep my word..."

Instead of drawing on of his many Katana's Chusei Attempted to use
"Jet Disarm!"Dashes forward, jumps into the air and Rapidly kicks the opponent's hand with increased strength from the jet boots to do damage and knock a weapon from their hand.

As He Kicked Chusei spinned his Body around into a Back flip as He Landed in the Air with Shadow Step.

The Posion Gas Dials In Chuseis broken hook chain started to leek out infront of Manta.

"Koga I will not refuse a challenge. And you! i suggest you move away from the posion gas i wouldnt want it to interfere with your challenge."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:13 am

"I won't even bother dealing with that..." Manta said as he quickly used his shockwave fly technique to get high on the air and dodge the attack. Then, seeing the poison gases, he decided to protect the crew and his allies no matter what. He swung his scythe and said "Scythe Windslash!" as he launched an air blade that repeled the gases away from the floating piece of land, avoiding the damage. He said "Enough. At least not here!". For a strange reason, Manta declined the challenge. It was not because he was afraid of his opponent but because he was afraid of the Black Cross Pirates...

Seeing how Manta held back, he decided to interfere to finish this battle. He said "Turtle Fishman!" as his muscles started pumping up and his body parts turned into that of a human. The turtle gained a fishman form. That was his newest technique and the result of his training. In his new form, the turtle looked like a regular human with the difference that he had a shell on his back and his skin was completely green while he also lacked a few fingers on his hands and legs. He moved towards Chusei and grabbed him on the shoulder (didn't grab for battling intentions, it's to calm him down xD). He said "Enough. You might be a strong individual but Manta is strong as well. If the two of you battled then not only you would damage each other severely but you may hurt our guests as well. So please, stop it.". Then, he turned towards Suigo. He said "Excuse me gentlemen. Manta and Chusei are two reckless people. Please accept my apologies. Now, could you please walk to our ship? We can have our discussion there before the crew departs.". The turtle was quite strange. Unlike his regular self, he was a wise man in his turtle fishman mode who did everything he could in order to stop the battle from starting...
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:22 am

Chusei Bloody crimson eyes glowed with a great distaste for Koga. "I do not need some Turtle to tell me how to think or apologize for my actions. Remove your hand before I remove that hand of yours."

Chusie frowned as he turned to his audience. Im heading back to the ship dont bother me for awhile...."

Chusei Gathered his shattered chians and Poison gas dials and then used Shadow Step and Jet Dash to move back towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Alexander smiled benignly. “Don’t ask is just my brother’s way of getting out of things,” he said. “He’s not good at describing us to other people. However, seeing as I’m in control at the moment, and seeing as you already know that there is something odd about me, perhaps I should explain a little of my own situation.”

You’re making me look bad, Alex grumbled.

“Most people live their entire lives with only one voice in their head,” Alexander said. “Unlike them, I have two. My own voice, and the voice of the one I call my brother. We both have the same name; however he chooses to call himself Alex while I prefer our full title, Alexander. It is our way of distinguishing ourselves from the other, but also those names are our preference.” Alexander continued to smile kindly as he said, “I know it may be a bit difficult to understand, but it is who we are. A psychiatrist once diagnosed me with having Multiple Personality Disorder. That is common misunderstanding for those who do not exist as I do. True Multiple Personality Disorder would not be two literal minds as my brother and I are. It would be one person who acts like they are more then one. It is my belief that my brother and I are like Siamese twins. The only difference is that instead of being two bodies fused together, my brother and I are two minds which share the same space. Do you understand what I am saying? You are not speaking to one, but rather two different people.”
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:28 am

"Whatever..." R.A.M. 2 said as he thought that Alexander was kinda... crazy. He could not understand that he was telling the truth as he was not inside his mind. However, as he looked quite strong, the cyborg asked "Hm... Would you be interested in joining our crew? We have many unique people here... A cyborg, a turtle, a zombie and a mad doctor, a dude that is in love with a chicken and a captain with two different powers... A man with two different personalities would be a good addition to the crew.". Apparently, Alexander was just asked to join the crew... It was quite surprising that the cyborg asked that, as he was one of the weakest members of the crew, but everyone was equal in the crew with the others so it did not matter at all...

[RP agreeing so that we can end the thread XD]
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:31 am

“Well, I better ask your temporary captain about whether or not I can join, but yes, I am interested,” said Alexander.

And if this cyborg was telling the truth, he was even more interested. Imagine working under someone as powerful as Maximillion! Why, Alexander’s own bounty would probably hit the roof and then the sky was the limit. He would be able to realize all of his dreams. Unfortunately, doing so would almost certainly require him to betray these pirates, but seeing as he didn’t get attached to other people like Alex did, Alexander had no problem doing just that. It was only logical, after all. And he was the king of logic.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:54 am

[k, this thread is closed as the Chusei and Alexander have officially joined Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3