One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:43 am

Manta looked at the beam that the doctor shot much to his surprise. He took his worried face and his jaw instantly fell on the ground while his eyes looked like they popped out! What was Quincy trying to do?! Was he trying to destroy the ship?! He said "STOP IT YOU DUMBASS!" immediately, as soon as he realised that he should stop him before he would destroy the ship... At least both Quincy and Frank had come up with new techniques as well as R.A.M. 2... As of Manta, he would think of something good. He was strong enough already, so he did not need to get stronger, anyway...

At the spot were Chusei was... It had been a while since Koga jumped down to the sea to start his training and he had gone out to take a break. As he was at his break, he run towards the swordsman. Apparently, the look of the swordsman surprised him... He had seen that man before but he was not sure where he did... After thinking for a while, he said "YOU! YOU WERE STANDING WITH IKEN YESTERDAY! MANTA TOLD US ABOUT YOU!". The turtle was kind of scared but deep inside him, he knew that Chusei would not harm him... The captain wanted that man for the crew, anyway...
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:40 am

Chusei looked up at Koga from under his black hood. With his DarkCrimson eyes. "Who? oh yes that Iken fellow... It Seems he has good intetions but im still reserving judgement... Im not sure who Manta is but im sure hes a pretty good at collecting intelligence..."

Pushing his hood of his head Chusei's antenna's poped out of his Spikey dark brown hair. "Sorry for my rudeness I Am Chusei There are No Assassins or Swordsmen that rival my skills with the blade or being concealed. Forgive me for I have not had the pleasure of learning yuor name?"

Putting his right hand next to his white sheath Asked "Are you here for a challenge or for anything in particular?"

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:46 am

"Well, Manta is the brother of my captain and my temporary captain at the moment..." were the words of Koga who looked towards the assassin with curiosity. He claimed to be the best assassin... Moreover, Maximillion had told Manta to keep an eye on him... And also the crew needed more help at breaking into Impel Down to help Maximillion escape and Chusei seemed to be a man who would be very useful. He said "Chusei... I am Koga. Simply Koga. Follow me... It was my captain's wish to keep an eye on you so I want to introduce you to the crew.". Koga was not sure whether Chusei would listen to him or not. However, the best thing he could do was to try inviting him by himself instead of waiting for the assassin to follow him without getting asked.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Chusei pondered Koga's words for a few moments then answered. "Sure ill tag along with you guys for a bit... Dont worry if you cant see me for I will hang around."

"Shadow Soru" Chusei slipped into the shadows. WHile useing his silent speed to follow Koga.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:34 pm

"You can hear all that crazy noise right ? It's coming that way ... I suppose its "them" right ? After all, who else strong is here right now ? .. save for us of course, hahahaha !" Jason points at the direction where the Dusk pirate's ship is, despite them being some considerable distance away and not seeing it yet.
"Very well, let's go .. !" Suigo responds and the four men begin walking towards the direction Jason pointed out.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:49 pm

"Fine..." Koga said as the newly recruited Chusei disappeared all of a sudden. Then, he turned his head and started walking towards the ship quickly in order to inform Manta and the others about the newly recruited comrade the crew got. Apparently, with the help of the swordsman, the crew would have more chances of freeing Maximillion from the prison easily. Another powerful individual had just joined the crew.

Meanwhile, Manta watched at Suigo. As he did not know the man, he said "Who could these people be?" with a surprised face. He could understand that they were not ordinary people from the look of their strange appearance on the floating piece of land... Who knew what was going to happen when these people and the Dusks met.

Last edited by Maxulus on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:27 pm

A dark-haired figure stood on the prow of his ship, sailing along like he didn’t have a care in the world. He held in one hand a bottle of water and calmly took a sip out of it.

To the casual observer, he looked like any other person, albeit, he was wearing unusual clothing. He was dressed in a dark blue t-shirt and jeans. Around his neck he wore a blue scarf that was only a slightly lighter color then his shirt. And then there were his belts. He was wearing three of them actually. One was in the normal place a belt should be worn. The second was wrapped around his shirt several inches higher then the first. The third belt was smaller then the first two and he wore it around his right leg. At his side he carried a katana. This weapon was a little unusual compared to most katana in that it was completely straight. What the aforementioned ‘casual observer’ would not have known was that two voices were speaking inside the young man’s head, each fighting to be heard.

Oh, come on Alexander,” one of the voices was saying. “We picked up books to read on the last island."

I read them already,” Alexander replied, much more calmly then the first voice. “I want more.

I don’t care if you want to get more!” the first voice roared. ”You’ve just got to stop reading them so quickly! What we ought to be doing is looking for a pirate crew! That was in our plans, remember?

Alex…” Alexander began, but Alex would not be deterred.

Besides, it’s my turn to control our body anyway, so we’re going to do what I want,” Alex said smugly.

Alexander sighed. “Fine. So what is next on our menu of atrocities to commit?

I don’t commit atrocities!” Alex roared. “I…hang on. Are you seeing what I’m seeing?

Of course I am you ignoramus,” said Alexander. “We share the same body, remember?

Alex ignored him. He slipped back into what he liked to call ‘the control seat’ and began to move their shared body. He got closer to the edge of their ship and peered ahead. In the distance he could see another ship. Excitement began to well up within him. This could be it! This could be the pirates they were looking for! Then again, it could just be another idiotic crew who didn’t have any sense whatsoever. He would have to make sure they were worth joining first. In was time to go into his stealth mode.

Alex removed his scarf and then his shirt. He then replaced his scarf as four leathery, bat-like wings exploded into view on his back. Springing off of the edge of his ship he flew towards the other ship, coming in low and slow. He did this without making a sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:32 am

Quincy was praticing his chemical juggling on the ship. Right now he was juggling six chemial balls which was his limit. He tried to juggle a seventh one. It was fine at first but seven proved to be too much for him. The chemical balls fell from the air into the ocean below exploding. The ship tossed and turned for a bit. Maybe I showed pratice later before I get us all killed. Quincy looked toward the edge of the ship only to see something coming toward them....
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:56 am

As Suigo and the others were coming towards the two ships of the Dusk Pirates and Manta had been looking at them, R.A.M. 2 who was training at the other side of the ship watched something that piqued his curiosity. On the sky, there was a man with bat like wings who was flying towards them. He could not understand who that man was or what his purpose for coming to the ship was. However, one thing was for certain. The way he looked, the way he flew towards the ships was quite noble, ressembling that of an angel or a demon. That was how the cyborg thought Alexander was flying...

Meanwhile, Koga had reached the ship after moving from the road towards the place. He did not know whether Chusei was following him or not, but he kept in mind what the assassin said. He claimed that he would be with the crew, whether or not they could see him. As a result, he did not say anything as soon as he noticed that he disappeared... Then, the turtle jumped on the ship, watching at Quincy practicing his chemical juggling while R.A.M. 2 was behind the ship and Manta had been staring at the people on the piece of land that were approaching the crew. What could possibly be going on there?

Last edited by Maxulus on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:20 pm

((OOC They didnt came with a ship, they used a piece of land, and the Fuwa Fuwa, to fly over there Max xD ))

"We are being watched ..." Suigo suddenly, but yet calmly, says to the other 3. However neither of them seems surprized.
"Well of course, Sabres you bastard your footsteps make so much noice ! Hahaha!"
"It's your stupid rocks levitating around that made us visible idiot !! Hahahaha !!"
"Will you two just shut up ? Morons ! Hehehehe .."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:26 pm

[lol editing]

As Manta was curious to see who that man was, he jumped high in the air and used his Shockwave Rush technique on the air in order to get towards them. As he did not know that these people were members of the Black Cross Pirates, a crew that belonged to a yonkou, as well as allies of Maximillion, he thought that they had just come to make a fuss with the Dusk Pirates. In no time, the man reached the piece of land the crew had been standing on and he said "Hello over here... Gentlemen..." prepared for any kind of situations. The men could simply attack him, after all. He had to be ready.

Koga took some binoculars from the ship. Apparently, he could not recognise the men from afar. However, as soon as he looked through the binoculars, he noticed that one of the men was Suigo, a member of the Black Cross Pirates. He said "What the... Why are they here for? Did they learn about Maximillion so quickly?!" before he started swimming towards them in order to inform Manta about the alliance between the two crews, which he probably did not know.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Suigo raises an eyebrown "40,000,000 Belli head Maimou Manta, I presume ?" Suigo's having a great knowledge about the bounty heads around these seas. Also finds it interesting that this man's last name is "Maimou". So he doesnt pull his sword out and instead talks calmly, yet coldly to him "Any connections to Maximillion Maimou ?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:51 pm

"Hm? How could you know about me and my brother?!" Manta said with a surprised face. However, they were both wanted pirates with high bounties... It was natural to know them from wanted posters and pressume that they are related to each other. It was obvious. Anyone could understand that they were related to each other. Manta, though, wanted to learn from where Suigo know about Maximillion completely...

Meanwhile, Koga was swimming towards the piece of land Manta and the others had been standing in order to see what was going on and explain the relationship of Wally's crew with the Dusk Pirates before it was too late because of Manta's reckless personality.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:32 pm

((Everything in bold is being said inside of Alexander and Alex's mind. I changed it from italics because it is easier to tell the difference between it and ordinary script.))

We’re being watched,“ Alexander whispered to Alex.

Alex didn’t respond. Neither of them spoke to the other while they were in the ‘control seat’ unless they were alone because if they did they would speak out loud. In any case, Alexander’s words had been unnecessary. Alex had also noticed R.A.M. 2 keeping an eye on them.

Still keeping as silent as possible, Alex lighted down onto the edge of the ship, landing in a crouch. He turned his head slightly and looked at R.A.M. 2. He was odd looking, but then Alex had seen some pretty weird stuff in his time.

“Hello…” Alex said quietly so as not to attract attention from anyone else on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:57 am

Chusei still hideing Used Shadow Step a Form of Geppo to Jump high into the air Followed by blasts from under his Jet boots to remain. Giveing him a Birds eye view over the scene. Jumping over to a near by cloud. Chusei continued to kick that air to remain afloat above the Island That Manta was on that Koga was swimming to.

"MInds Eye" Using his Super senses to listen in on Manta Conversation Chusei tried to determine what there motive was.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:38 am

R.A.M. 2 looked towards Alex with a surprised face. The man apparently landed on their ship and greeted him. That was very weird for somebody... Was that dude crazy enough to land on a pirate ship or did he have another purpose? The cyborg could not understand at all. However, he intended to ask. He looked towards the man and as he had no mouth to speak, instead a message appeared on the tiny screen on his forehead. The message said "Hello over there! Is there something you need help with?". The cyborg was very friendly. That was his personality, actually... However, if Alex was planning to do something that would harm the crew, R.A.M. 2 would not be friendly anymore and would protect the ship no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:51 am

Alex chuckled softly. “You’re a very interesting one, aren’t you? Yes, I think that there is something you can help me with.”

Careful, Alexander warned. He could be dangerous.

Alex ignored his ‘brother’ and hopped down onto the deck. He switched modes. His leathery wings slid back into his back and four new ones slid out. These were covered in white feathers. Alex figured that if he had to make a quick escape then his speed mode would be much more appropriate.

Alex turned to R.A.M. 2, still smiling. “I wanted to ask you what kind of a ship this is, but you’re much more interesting. What are you, exactly?”

Alex… Alexander groaned. …that’s not important! Get on with it!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:20 am

R.A.M. 2 would sigh if he had a mouth. However, as he was lacking a mouth, he simple closed his eyes. Then, he started explaining by making a message appear on the tiny screen on his forehead. He said "This ship, along with the ship nearby are the ships of the Dusk Pirates. We are a pirate crew, apparently. Yes that's right... And now I want to ask something to you, too? What are YOU doing here on the ship of a pirate crew? Are you a bounty hunter or something? And I am a cyborg.". The cyborg showed that he was kind of suspicious towards Alex. He could not know if he was an enemy or not. He could be playing dumb in order to catch the cyborg off guard. Everything was possible in that world, including the creation of an advanced cyborg with a screen on his forehead, completely grey eyes and a totally green body.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:37 am

Frank was busy examining his newly discovered power. He sat on the deck and was busy making his soul leave different parts of his body and levitate before him. He discovered that he can do that by focusing his mind into it, which was surprisingly hard for the slightly dumb zombie to do. After he decided to take a study break from the ever tiring concentration, he got up from his sit and walked towards Quincy. "This is so freaky" Frank said, ramaging through several boxes to try and find something to drink. "It's like I can kill myself if I focus hard enough... Maybe the devil fruit I ate was rotten or something..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Qunicy decided to ask Frank a few questions about his devil fruit "Frank, I need to ask how does it feel to be immortal? I mean being a zombie and all you can't technically die. You have accomplished what doctors have been trying to achieve for years."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:54 pm

"So you are brothers after all .. What are your connections with the Dusk Pirates ?" Suigo continues to "interrogate" Manta, retaining his calm and cold attitute. The others are visibly more into attacking Manta rather than just chatting, but do not since, Manta is Maximillion's brother so, probably he wont be a nuisance to them.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm

“Me?” Alex looked taken aback. “What am I doing here? Oh, yeah, that’s right…almost forgot.” He grinned. “I’ve been looking around for a pirate crew to join. Only problem is, I keep running into all of these weaklings. I mean, they didn’t last more then a few minutes when I was ‘testing’ them.” He laughed. “Eh, maybe I shouldn’t have mentioned that last part. Forget I said that, would you?”

You are so lame, Alexander said bluntly.

“Hey, like you’re any better,” Alex snapped. Too late he realized that he had spoken out loud. He glanced back at R.A.M. looking embarrassed. “Oops…um, just talking to my…brother.” Realizing that this kind of response would probably only confuse R.A.M. even more, Alex just said, “Don’t ask.”
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:51 pm

"Well... Now that Maximillion-sama is in prison... I took over as the crew's temporary captain... The crew needs a new leader until my brother returns from his mission, after all." were the words of the younger Maimou to the man of the Black Cross Pirates... Then, with a curious face, the temporary captain asked "Now, now... May I ask who you are?". Obviously, Manta had seen Suigo in the newspapers. However, he could not remember the man completely and would not remember him if Suigo did not tell him at all. And also, while waiting for an answer, he prepared himself to unscythe his scythe in case the others decided to take him on...

Meanwhile, Koga arrived at the scene. The turtle of the Dusk Pirates was kind of tired because he swimmed as fast as possible to arrive to the others before it was way too late. He was afraid that if Manta picked up a fight with these guys then Wally would be mad and would start chasing the crew in order to kill them. With Maximillion in Impel Down, the crew did not even stand a chance against a yonkou's crew. Maximillion himself was a capable combatant with his two abilities, superior to anyone to the Dusk Pirates but he was absent. If something happened, there was no way he would protect the crew from the clutches of the Black Cross Pirates...

R.A.M 2 looked towards the man with a strange face. Apparently, many question marks appeared on his forehead. He could not understand what the man was saying. That man was a unique species. He was probably just like R.A.M. 2. A failed experiment in a lab... Otherwise, there would be no other natural explanation to the fact that he said random stuff over and over. He would ask what he meant, but Alex asked him first to not ask so he finally did not. Three points only appeared on his forehead, meaning that he was speechless and he waited for Alex to say something. He was so surprised with the man that he had nothing to say at all.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Frank thought about Quincy's question for exactly 3 second, before he answered. "To tell you the truth, I died over 50 years ago, I can't even remember what's it like to have a beating heart..." He said, without even a bit of sadness in his voice. "I almost can't die, I can't lose my limbs, I don't age, It rocks! But then again, I will never have children, never have a wife, never get to swim again, so it basically fifty fifty here..." He answered, again without a hint of sadness. "But the worst part..." he said while removing his cap and tears started running down from his eyes in a humorous fashion, "I'LL NEVER HAVE HAIR AGAIN!!!" He shouted to the heavens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Qunicy laughed at Frank when he cried over his hair. Not because he was trying to be mean, but it just because it was humorous. "Well I'm a doctor not a mircale worker. I can't give you hair." Quincy fell to the ground laughing hold his sides. Quincy doesn't notice that his own hair is on fire from his last attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next