One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:24 pm

Mary continued to watch David and then, abruptly, she turned and walked away. If he wasn’t going to fight then she saw no reason for a battle to occur. She wasn’t about to miss out on her ride because she was waiting for one who did nothing but talk.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s kick merely set the volatile bomb off and it exploded before it had even gotten a foot away from him.* Michael smirked and let his arms drop to his sides. That was game, set, and match, he thought. Stan was already weakened from the earlier explosion, so surely this would be more then enough to finish him off. At least, he hoped it was. The bounty hunter was obviously tougher then his usual customer.

(*These are not fuse based explosives as you have supposed. They automatically blow up when they hit something with significant force. It would have already exploded, due to the speed at which it had been thrown. Kicking it was just overkill.)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nick’s eyes fluttered open. He was in a darkened room and from the rocking sensation he was feeling, he assumed he was on a boat of some kind. Nearby, two hooded figures sat on either side of a chess board. The one closest to Nick appeared to be losing.

Nick tried to move, but found that he was restrained. In fact, he had been chained to a wall with his arms and legs stretched far apart, almost to their limit. It was an uncomfortable position, but not a painful one and, unfortunately, one that made it impossible for him to accomplish anything.

“Who are you people?” Nick hissed at the hooded figures. They did not answer. Thinking that they might not have heard him, Nick said louder, “Who are you?”

“Shut up or we’ll gag you,” one of the figures replied calmly. The voice was female. After speaking, she then moved her king, which had been in check, out of harms way.

Nick fell silent. There was no reason for him to aggravate his captors. No, he needed a plan of action. But what could he do?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:54 am

(lol, soz my bad, i'll edit it so it fits in later, looks like Stans got a handycap now!)
As Stan's leg was eneveloped in an explosion, followed by the sound of the tall man screaming in agonizing pain, Stan craddeled his leg to see what damage had been made, and saw that most of the skin had been burnt off or at least singed into a bloody mess, as well as ruining a good pair of trouseres by reducing the trouser leg to ribbons. "What a hassel, looks like im one leg down in this fight." The tall bounty hunter mumbled to himself as hge started hopping on one foot towards his opponent his injured leg raised up close to his bodty to keep out of the way. He the produced the rest of his knives from his pockets, held a susual with one in his mouth and the other two in his hands, and began slashing at Michael.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:46 pm

“AAAH!” Michael yelled as he sprang backwards and then turned and ran as Stan hopped after him, slashing. “Why didn’t that work?” he shouted.

By now the smokescreen had cleared up and they were attracting a lot of attention. Michael needed to finish this battle now before any Marines showed up! He turned suddenly and slipped, but managed to catch himself with one hand before pushing himself back to his feet. This was all a ruse. When he had fallen, Michael had planted a flat, almost invisible bomb on the ground.

Michael’s expression remained horrified and as he backed away from Stan he began throwing bombs on either side of Stan as if just barely missing his opponent. His intention was, of course, to keep Stan coming right at him and then he would hit his mine with another bomb. It was all too easy, he thought.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:13 pm

As Stan hopped towards Micheal in his onslaught, he barely managed to notice the bombs being thrown at him on either side, and quickly mmade a tremendous one-footed leap in the air to avoid them, only to land foot first on the mine that was placed by his would-be kidnapper. As the unavoidable explosion occured with astring of swearing from Stan, he checked carefully to see the damage that was caused, and realised it was in the same condition as his other leg, noting that his shoe knives where still intact. "Hmmm, looks like fighting this guy is going to be a lot of hassel, guess I should improvise." he mumbled to himself as he stared at his legs then his arms for a few moments, before deciding it was worth the effort. Stan placed the tip of his held knives on the ground before carefully lifting himself up and stood on the end of them much like an upsidedown pair of stilts. "Here goes nothing but hassel.", Stan grumbled as he dashed speedily, though wobbily, at his oponent.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:50 pm

“What is he…ACK!” Michael tried to run, but stumbled, this time for real, and fell to the ground with Stan bearing down on him. There was no dodging for him this time. Michael closed his eyes and flinched in preparation for whatever might come.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:17 am

AS Micheal fell to the ground, Stan stabbed the man in his hands as he walked up to them, and carefully pointed his shoe knives at his throat. "Now, because it's better I get you back alive to the bounty office, so it would be easier if you shut up and tell we what happened to my partner and where would be a good place to take a nap.", Stan demanded, with obvious exhaustion in his eyes. He then gasped for air a little before adding; "And you should probably tell me when I can use my legs again and why you were kidnapping me."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:00 am

"Hmph!" David said as he saw that the woman was not intending to battle him. He had to make the first movement instead, despite the fact that he did not want to. He started running towards her with much speed. As the seconds passed, he accelerated more and more and in the end he almost reached her. He said "Hair Punch!" as he used his Life Return to shape a punch with his hair that was like a real punch because of the steel plates it had inside it that were not visible to the human eye. David had just started his battle with Mary. Would he emerge victorious or not?
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:46 am

Michael gasped in pain as the knives were stuck into his hands. He couldn’t escape now. If he tried too, he had no doubt that this man would kill him. And even if he did escape…well, either way he was dead. There was only one option left and it wouldn’t be pleasant for either him or Stan.

“Shut up,” Michael snapped. Then he spat in Stan’s face, but it wasn’t just any spit. Michael had covered a small bomb, which he kept hidden in his mouth, with the spit. This bomb was a lot more volatile than most of his explosives. It didn’t take much for it to go off and so he never carried it except when he was fighting.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mary heard David’s footsteps as he came after her, not to mention his words when he said the name of his attack, and she spun and blocked the punch with her spear shaft. The force of the punch was more than she had expected, but she held up against it.

So he was intending to fight after all. Well, she would give him a battle he would never forget. Mary swung the blade of her spear down, slashing at David with it.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:52 pm

As Micheal spat ont Stan, he tried his best to keep his cool and asked him again; "Look, I don't care if you wanna keep quiet about it or not, I still need to keep ya alive for the bounty." He then couldn't keep calm anymore as he tried to wipe the spit off his face as he let go of one of his knives, commenting; "Ewwww! Was that really nescessary?", and with a simple flick to to try and wipe it off, set off the bomb with a big pretty big explosion. Once again the bounty hunter was hurteled by the force of it, this time into a nearby wall. As he was just about to pass out again, he murmered the words; "What a hassel, hope his face is still recogniseable."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:37 pm

“Oooh…” Michael moaned.

When the bomb had gone off, he had not been hurled away. Since he was already lying on the ground, the explosion had pressed him even further into the ground. Because of this, his body hadn’t been impacted as hard as Stan, but Michael had still suffered burns and his body felt slightly crushed.

Michael tried to stand, but collapsed. Then he tried again and managed to pull himself to his feet. Coughing, he looked around for where Stan had landed. And there was the tall man, lying on the ground against a wall.

“I…I won?” Michael whispered. A grin spread across his face. “I WON!” he shouted. “I can’t believe it! I actually beat him!” Then he stumbled and dropped into a sitting position. “Ugh…but now I can’t get him out of here. What am I supposed to do?”

Fortunately for Michael, that problem was taking care of itself for him. The explosion had been so loud that practically everyone in town heard it. And that included the two hooded figures who were guarding Nick.

“Sounds like Michael is fighting,” one of the hooded figures murmured, this one male.

“Yeah…” the woman said in response. “Think should we check on him?”

“Probably,” the man mused. He stood. “I’ll go. Our heads will roll if we lose the other one.” He leaned forward and reached under the woman’s hood to touch her cheek. “Keep him safe, my sister,” he said softly. Then he was gone, disappearing out through the door.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:38 am

As Mary moved her spear in order to cut him down, the bounty hunter smiled and went on with his most usual tactic. This tactic was enough for him to cause fear to his enemies and make them lower their guard. As the spear moved towards him, he said "Hair Shield!" as his very long hair took the shape of a shield and the spear hit them, stopping in the process. Apparently, behind the hair there was the Impact Dial the bounty hunter had been hiding and so the impact of the attack was abosrbed by the hair. He said "Is that it? Hair Punch Assault!" as he reshaped his hair once more and a barrage of swift hair punches were launched towards the woman in an attempt to damage her.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Mary’s gaze flickered when her attack was blocked by his hair, but she didn’t drop her guard when his attack came. Instead, she took a step back and spun her spear. As each of the punches came into range, the hair was caught by the spinning shaft and wrapped around it tightly by the quick rotations. Mary then stopped spinning her spear and began to spin her body instead. Since David’s hair was now wrapped around her spear’s shaft, Mary was going to try and lift him off of the ground by his hair and slam him into the wall behind her.

It didn’t take the hooded man long to reach Michael since Michael had almost managed to carry Stan all the way to the ship. When the hooded man spotted his ally, he jogged over to him.

“What’s the hold up?” he asked, but then he saw the condition of Michael’s hands and winced. “Yuck. Never mind. Stupid question. You’d better let Ren check you out when you get back to the ship.”

Michael’s head came up and he smiled. “Hi Calin…yeah, I probably should.” He groaned as he came back to his feet. “Thanks for coming out here. I did get our man, he’s over there.” Michael pointed at Stan. “He gave me a lot of trouble, but I suppose that’s to be expected.”

The hooded man nodded. “Of course. I’ll take care of him. You just get back.”

Last edited by James D. Cook on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:14 am

"Damn!" David said as he was lifted upwards by the woman's spear. He did not expect her to do something like that. He was somewhat trapped now. He could escape by using his life return, but it would take him a while. As a result, he was slammed on the ground with great force, taking some damage. Her back was hurt. However, he was still eager to battle. He wouldn't let the woman who hurt his friend go. He said "Haha. That was smart... But this is going to be smarter!". Then, his hair slightly moved while they were surrounding the spear. Apparently, the man was moving the Impact Dial that absorbed the damage from the previous attack towards the weapon. With a smile on his face, he said "Hair Blast!" as he unleashed the energy his weapon absorbed from the previous attack towards the weapon and its weilder from the very close distance. Nobody knew what would happen with that attack...
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:56 pm

Not knowing what was coming, Mary had no time to react to the attack. While her weapon did not take any visible damage, the blast still slammed into her and flung her backwards. Her tight grip on her weapon ripped it free of David’s hair, taking one or two strands with it, but it also dislocated her shoulder and as she hit the ground she cried out in pain.

Even with all of this happening to her, Mary wasn’t down for long. Barely three seconds after she had hit the ground, Mary had rolled into a crouch. She had also already placed her hand on her injured shoulder and, with her teeth gritted against the pain, shoved it back into place. She let out a single gasp as a bolt of agony rippled through her, but then it was over. Mostly. Mary placed one hand on her gut as she reached for her weapon with her other.

Something was wrong. She could tell. Something inside of her was hurting. It was like that blast had caused internal damage or something. Then her eyes widened in shock as she remembered something she had heard once. These hair techniques might have been unknown to her, but she was pretty sure she knew what David had just done.

“You’ve got one of those…’dials’, don’t you?” Mary asked as her one hand tightened around the shaft of her spear. “Of course you do. One of the members of our organization has a couple of those. Though he doesn’t have a dial like the one you just used. But he told me all about them.”
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:49 am

"Correct." David said with a smile on his face. "Your friend might be able to use these dials... But I doubt he could use an Impact Dial like me..." he continued as he used his Life Return once more to reform his hair. This time, three hands made of hair appeared. The two at the sides had stones and steel plates inside them, while the middle one was the one that had the Impact Dial. The Bounty Hunter hand a plan in his mind... As the next second passed, the two hands at the sides started punching the middle one that contained the Impact Dial fiercely. As the man punched his own dial, the weapon absorbed more and more strength. He was powering up his dial to great levels so that he would take the woman out with his next shot. As soon as he was finished with powering up his weapon, he raised his hand and pointed towards Mary. With a smile on his face, he said "Time to end this." as he slowly started walking towards her and from a nearby distance used his life return to lengthen his hair and make the Impact Dial reach the woman to strike her and defeat her.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:59 pm

“I’m not going to fall for that twice,” Mary told him.

As the Impact Dial came towards her, she sprang to the side and dashed around it. With both hands she spun her spear. This was not to be fancy, but rather to hide the fact that she had flicked a tiny switch on the spear’s shaft and now the knob on the opposite end from the blade was beginning to spark.

“Lightning Ascension!” Mary shouted, swinging the knob around towards David.

The knob was fully visible now and it was encased in a bright blue ball of lightning. Mary didn’t fully understand how the Impact Dial worked, but if she remembered correctly what she had been told, it could only absorb force. So, unless she was very much mistaken, lightning wouldn’t be taken in.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:05 pm

As the pair of hooded figures exchanged gretting and conversation, Stan began to stir a little, merely twitching a bit, and the began snoring. After being thrown back by the explosion and the exhausting battle he had just participated in, the bounty hunter had decided it was best if he took another power nap, plus he never got to sleep as much as he used to. "I'll have more of that pizza if it isn't too much hassel.", he murmered in his sleep, before snoring some more.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:41 pm

The hooded man, Calin, glanced over at Stan and grinned at him as he listened to Stan talk in his sleep. He had always found it funny what people would do or say when they were like this. But then his smile disappeared and he became all business. Unlike Michael, Calin had no intention of simply carrying Stan.

Calin pulled out a couple of chains and went over to Stan and began working on him. A few seconds later, Calin set off for the ship, dragging Stan behind him, the larger man wrapped tightly in chains so that his arms could not move. His legs had not been wrapped, but after judging their condition, Calin had decided it was unneeded.

Michael trailed after Calin wincing at the extreme pain his hands were in.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:17 pm

As Stan was being carried along by Calin, unable to budge his arms due to the chains, he began to stir in his sleep again, this time accidently kicking Calin to which due to the impact and the injuries he had suffered woke him up with a grimace of pain. He blinked a few times and yawned, then looked around sheepishly. "Huh, i'm moving by myself and looking at the sky. Maybe i'm on a boat? Or i'm being carried away by ants? Eh, thinking about is a hassel, i'll just see where this leads.", the bounty hunter blathered tiredly, staring up at the sky calmly.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:05 pm

“You’ve have too,” Calin said to Stan, having overheard his words. “But not for much longer. We’ve reached the ship.”

With a sudden leap, Calin sprang all the way onto the side of the ship. Then, with a mighty tug, he swung Stan up after him and dropped the bounty hunter unceremoniously on the deck with the chains still wrapped firmly around him.

“Welcome to your new home,” Calin told Stan. “At least until we take you back to our base. Then you’ll…well…just try and enjoy this trip while it lasts.”
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:22 am

As Stan was throw on deck, and rolled a little along it as he landed with a wheeze, he realised he was kidnapped, but didn't seem to care much about it. "Eh, what a hassel, seems like I aint going any where much.", he mumbled to himself, as he tried to shrug but found he suddenly couldn't move his arms. "Oh right, i'm chained up.", he said calmy and without much interest, "I wonder were Nick is, I haven't seen him for a while. I suppose he's probably going looking for the one who made that big explosion thingy, though I think I was already stabbing the bloke who did it." Stan then yawned and closed his eyes, saying to himself; "Well, time for a nap.", and falling asleep once again, snoring on the ships deck.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:41 pm

(Since Max is not posting, I’ll be starting the next RP soon, probably tomorrow. And I’ll advertise for a third member again. If Max does return, we’ll just become a quartet.)

Nick had not spoken since Calin left. He had considered trying to ask Ren some things about what was happening, (even though he was sure that he already knew) but fearing that she would follow up on her threat and gag him, he kept his mouth shut.

Then, suddenly, Calin was back, dragging Stan along behind him down the stairs that led into this room on the ship. Nick could only look on in horror as Calin swung Stan up against the wall and chained him just like he had done with Nick. Now both of them had been captured and restrained so that only sheer strength could free them. Nick had no idea how they would escape.

“He’s taken a lot of damage,” said Ren, crossing the room to examine Stan. “Not like that one over there.” She jabbed a thumb back at Nick, but didn’t turn to look at him. “Maybe he’s just tougher than him. Anyway, I’ll get right to fixing him up. We don’t want him to die before we get back home.”

The door opened and Michael came in and slumped down in one of the chairs next to the chess board. He had managed to rip parts of his shirt to use as bandages that he had wrapped around his hands. Ren noticed this and for a moment, a look of concern flickered over her features. Then she became emotionless and went over to him.

“But first, I’d say that your wounds need some care,” she said. “That idiot on the wall not going to die. Yet.”
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:23 am

"What the hell?!" David said as he looked at the lightning attack moving towards him. With a surprised face, the man attempted to jump out of the way in order to dodge the attack. He did not want to get hit from an attack that could not be absorbed by his Impact Dial. If he did, he would probably take much damage and he would be unable to keep with his battle. After all, David was not known for his great endurance... One to three attacks would be more than enough to take him down, at least in his current state.

However, things did not go as he wished. While he tried to jump away from the attack, his body was hit by the sword attack and sparks of electricity surrounded his body. Hopefully, he was not cut because his body was not hit from a sharp point of the sword but the sparks caused him great damage and he could not absorb that damage because his Impact Dial could only absorb force. He fell on his knees, with his eyes completely white. His hair fell on the ground instead of standing on the air. They were so big that they covered his whole body and much of them was on the ground. He coughed blood and whispered "I lost..." before he finally fell unconscious, defeated from Mary's attack.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Mary sighed and spun her spear before raising it so that its point hovered over David’s neck. She started to bring it down, but then hesitated. There was no reason to kill David. Sure, he could become an annoyance later, but she doubted they would ever see him again. Besides, she had beat him once. She could do it again.

So Mary turned and slung her spear over her shoulder as she walked away. Despite having defeated David with little trouble, she knew that the time they had spent fighting was longer then her allies would have waited for her. Now she would have to rent a ship to take her home. Oh well. She winced. And she would need to get her wound looked at. If it was internal, that could kill her if it wasn’t treated properly.

Though she didn't know it, it would take her two hours before she finally found a sailor willing to take her to her island, seeing as it was a day's trip away.

(I'll be starting the next RP later tonight.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3