One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:54 am

Stan stumbled around looking round for Nick through the street, not paying any particular attention to where he was going so walked into innocent bystanders, benches, lamposts, and consecion stands, and merely walking around them after he did. He then gave up and saw that there was a matress store with thirty percent off your first perchece. Stan checked his pockets for any coins he had and took out a fistful of berri's. "It's a hassel to spend money, especialy since I wana save up, but a matress is a necesity." he mumbled to himself, staring sadly at his coinage, before shuffling into the shop.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:39 pm

Nick couldn’t find Stan in the shop so he turned to leave, but just as he reached the door Stan came marching in and they almost collided. Nick quickly danced back and then stepped around his partner.

“Thought I might find you here,” he said. “Come on. We’ve got another job to do. Oh, and I’ve got both your half and mine of our spoils from taking down Owen.” Nick held up the bag of money and rattled it. “But that’s not important right now. We’re being targeted, Stan. I’ll explain it all once we are back on the ship.” Nick slipped out the front door and started down the street.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Stan merely grunted in reply and followed Nick as they headed towards their ship. After a short while Stan decided the silence between them was turning into a hassel and asked; "So have we got more work from your hasseling bosses, or have we got work from someone else? and why are we being targeted?" He then scratched his head and contradicted himself with then saying; "Actually I don't mind if you tell me or not, too much hassel to care about it."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:42 pm

“Better you know rather then you don’t,” Nick replied. “The job came from my bosses through a couple of their agents. As for whose targeting us and who we are targeting, they are both one and the same. It’s the Worthington family again. We beat Kyle remember? And then they sent that guy, Owen. He was a member of their family as well and we also took him down. So now they’re really angry and we’ve got too…”

The rest of what Nick would have said was suddenly cut off as the entire street he and Stan were walking on suddenly exploded. Nick lost sight of his partner as he was flung through the air with great force. He did catch sight of a wall up ahead of him, and Nick curled himself into a ball. Then…impact followed almost immediately by darkness.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:25 am

The explosion easily sent Stan hurtling through the air, flipping repeatedly and landing with a thud on a rooftop a few streets away, face first and easily being knocked unconsious. The entire even happening in a mere few seconds, leaving Stan not only suprised but yet to even figure out what had just happened, as he lay slumped, dangling over the side of the building.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:07 pm

David, who happened to be nearby, was surprised by the explosion. Even though he could not see it, he still heard it. As he thought that a pirate could be there that could be caught so that he would get some money, he run towards the place quickly in order to investigate. As soon as he arrived, though, he was surprised to see Stan laying slumped and surprised for the explosion that took place. He said "What the..." as he run towards the new friend he met some time ago in order to ask him what really happened.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:34 pm

Even as David approached Stan, two hooded figures landed in between him and his new friend. One of the hooded figures stood facing David while the other bent down and easily lifted Stan onto its back, even though Stan was much larger then the one carrying him.

“Get going,” ordered the one who was facing David. The voice was female and carried a lot of authority with it.

“Yes ma’am,” said the other. This one was male and sounded very young. He turned and ran away from David while the woman faced the bounty hunter down. She did not make a move on David, but contented herself with watching him as if she didn’t really expect him to try anything, but wanted to make sure.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nick wasn’t faring any better. Two more hooded figures dropped down on either side of him. One of them took his legs while the other took his arms. Together they ran away from the wreckage of the explosion towards the docks. Behind them, those who had been caught in the blast lay scattered across the ground. Most were injured, a few were dying, and some were already dead.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:19 am

As Stan was being carried away, he began to stir slightly, a few twitches and snores. The man was in fact no longer unconcious but in fact asleep, though severely injured. The tall bounty hunter must of been having a rather terrible nightmare, bcause as he was being carried off, he started flayling maddly at his kidnapper, mumbling fearfully; "No, not the pink bunnies, anything but the pink bunnies!", while catching a fist on the hooded mans face.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:55 am

"Hm?" David said while looking at the woman. He had a bad feeling about this. A very bad feeling. He could not explain it at all but he felt like he heart was getting stabbed by something while looking at her who stared at him continuously. He said "What are you looking at? My afro? Don't you have something better to do?" while attempting to scare her off and make her leave. Apparently, he was the one being scared and like humans treated fishmen, the same way he treated the woman too. He wanted to scare off the person who scared him off so that he would be fine...
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:20 am

"OW!" the hooded man yelled as Stan's fist connected with his face. His hood was knocked back to reveal the face of a boy in his late teens. He had wild-looking green hair and brown eyes. His skin was very light, but not overly pale.

[Presentation Box]
'Bomb Boy' Michael Isley
The Worthington Family's Explosive Expert
Bounty: 15,000,000
Criminal History: He is accused of having destroyed an entire Marine base when he wired enough explosives to wipe out most of Marineford and placed them all around the base's foundation. Technically it has never been proven, but they know he did it.

With a glare at his prone captive, the Michael readjusted his grip on Stan so that there would not be any more...mishaps. At least the dock was within sight now. The boy smiled. Soon they would set sail and he would be rid of this idiot. Then he frowned. In truth he had no idea why they had to capture this guy and his partner anyway. Their orders had been to kill the two of them with the explosives, but by some miracle they had both survived. At least, that's what the psycho twins had said. So now the bosslady wanted these two. Michael wondered why. They should have just slit their throats and been done with it. Shaking his head slightly, the Michael picked up his pace. It would not do to be late.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The woman facing David smiled slightly. Apparently he wasn't going to cause her any trouble. That was always nice. She didn't mind fighting, but she didn't enjoy it like some people she knew.

"I have plenty of things to do," she said. "My apologies if I have held you up. Please go about your business and have a good day."

Then she turned and ran in the direction the boy carrying Stan had gone.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:25 am

"Damn it!" were the words of David who noticed that Stan was taken away by the boy and the woman. Although he was afraid of the woman, he followed her. Stan was his friend and he would not let them take him with them. He started running quickly towards their direction. He said "Give Stan back!" with a worried look on his face as he prepared to face the two of them if they were not willing to let the bounty hunter go. It seemed like something unexpected hapepened on the island... The bounty hunters were getting attacked by some mysterious people! David would try his best to help the Bounty Hunters...
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:40 am

The woman glanced back at David and stopped once more in his path. She sighed. It looked like there was no way to avoid this.

"So I guess you do know him," she said. "Pity. I might have let you go if you had kept your mouth shut."

She reached up and pulled back the hood of her cloak. Long red hair spilled out behind her and she turned her blue eyes to meet David's. She looked like she was in her late twenties to early thirties. She was pretty, but was not wearing a lot of makeup. Actually, it didn't look like she was wearing any. The only piece of jewelry she had was a single golden earring she wore on her left ear.

[Presentation Box]
Mary Worthington
The Worthington Family's #2
Bounty: 57,000,000
Criminal History: Her family is involved in practically every kind of criminal activity imaginable and being the number two, Mary heads a lot of their operations. Thus her bounty.

Mary then loosed her cloak and threw it away. Underneath it she was wearing a basic shirt and jeans combo and on her back she carried a spear. It was this spear she reached for now. It was an odd looking weapon. The front half of it looked like a regular old spear, but the back half had a nob on the end like a club and there seemed to be circuitry running through the back half of the spear's shaft. Mary twirled the spear in front of her and pointed its tip at David's chest.

"I'll give you one last chance to retreat," she said. "Leave. Now!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:46 am

"Baka woman..." the man said as he prepared himself to take on Mary. Unaware of the high bounty she had, he would take her on in order to stop her from harming his friend. He had to. Stan was just a bounty hunter. He was not a bounty guy. He was a man just like David... They both shared the same job. And even if he let Stan go, who would ensure him that he would not be the next one to be attacked by the woman and the boy?

Afterwards, David looked towards her with a serious look on his face. His hair started moving... Something strange was going on inside the man's hair. The woman probably did not know, but David could use Life Return with his hair and with his big afro, he had a unique fighting style that nobody else in the world probably had. The power of the afro would be shown to the woman with the high bounty!
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:33 pm

Mary just stared at the man and watched as his hair started moving. "Hmmm...that's interesting," she said. She spun her spear and planted the back end on the ground and the leaned on it. "So what are you going to do now?" she asked. "Stand and talk? Smart idea. I would think that that would be preferable to losing your life."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:39 am

As Micheal tightened his grip on Stan, he wheezed a little from the the pressure. Whatever dream the captured bounty hunter was having must of been horrific and dangerous, because he just kicked at his kidnapper violently, and then afterwards, activated his shoe knives, attempting to stab the man as much as as he possibly could, panicking in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 am

"What am I going to do?" the man laughed at the woman. "If you are not willing to give my friend back, I am willing to stop you." he said as he started moving his hair violently, with extreme speed in order to scary the woman. Inside the hair, there were metal plates, stones and an impact dial covered that made the hair hard and powerful. If the woman did not listen to him, David would have no other choice but to attack her. Stan was his friend. He would not let him go like that. He had to do something, otherwise he would never forgive himself. After all, that was the kind of person that David was... A man willing to help his friends at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Michael growled in frustration and flung Stan to the ground so that the knives wouldn’t hit him. Then he pulled back his leg and aimed a kick at Stan’s head, shouting, “YOU STUPID IDIOT! LIE STILL!”
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mary hefted her spear and spun it in her hands expertly in response to David’s hair movements. She seemed overall unimpressed by his abilities, though inwardly she was mildly concerned. She had heard something about hair techniques before, but she wasn’t sure whether it was a devil fruit ability or something else. However, that wasn’t her main worry. In actuality, she was more concerned with the fact that, in spite of her family’s great information resources, she didn’t have a clue as to what these hair techniques did.

“I get it, you want to help your friend,” she said. “I would probably act the same way as you, if my family were in danger. And, in fact, your ‘friend’ and his partner did indeed defeat two members of my family and lock them up. That makes me want to risk my life to take those two bounty hunters down. So now that we’ve got our intentions out in the open, let me ask you a question. Are you going to stand around flapping your lips? Or are you going to attack sometime this year? My subordinate has probably already taken your friend back to our ship. He’ll be leaving soon, too.” She smirked slightly. “No one has ever been able to beat me before, but we’re not taking any chances on losing our prey.”
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:58 am

"I see..." David said with an interested look on his face. "If Stan, a bounty hunter, defeated your family members... Then, I can see that you are a criminal. He would have no other reason to defeat them. They had a bounty on their heads and so he did his job. I see nothing wrong with it.". Then, the look on the man's face changed to serious. He moved his left hand upwards slowly and pointed towards the woman with it, while also his hair formed combs and pointed towards her the same way. "In the name of my Bounty Hunter job and in the name of my short friendship with Stan... I shall take you down." he said with a smile on his face, ignorning most of the words the woman said. He had just decided to take her on.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:02 am

“Yawn,” Mary said. “Talk, talk, talk. That’s all you ever do.” She was now twirling her spear in one hand, looking thoroughly bored. “You just don’t get it,” she said. “It took both Stan and his partner to beat even one of my younger brothers. So unless you’re some kind of miracle worker, I highly doubt you can take me down.”
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:27 pm

The kick by Micheal hit right on the mark, making Stan roll along the ground a bit away from the force behind it. Although that calmed Stan down, there was a slight flaw with that certain course of action. Stan began to wake up. The tall man grumbled as he rubbed the side of his head that was just kicked before yawning sheepishly. "Huh, first I got thrown in the air, next thing I know I wake up in a diffrent part of town, what a hassel." he murmered to himself sleeply. Not noticing Micheals pressence, Stan awkwardly stood up, and started walking. "Huh, wonder what I should do know?" he murmered once again.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:28 pm

(Max, please post.)

“STOP RIGHT THERE!” Michael yelled. He ran after Stan and jumped, aiming another kick at the taller man’s head.

Close range fighting was by no means his forte; at least, it wasn’t when compared to his bosses’ level of power. However, Michael had no intention of being the fool who went back and said he had lost his target. He had seen far too many times what happened to failures like that.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:52 pm

As Stan was lesuirly walking along, he suddenly got knocked over by another kick to the head, as he toppled over onto the ground. "Eh? Who did that? And why? Eh, I don't care, I'll just turn around. after I get up." Stan babbled confused. Right as he did as he told himself he would do, he stared carefully at the man who just attacked him, before rumaging around in his coat pocket and took out a bounty poster and studied it carefully before enouncing ludly to his attacker. "Yup, your that guy who people think blew up some place, and you got one tidy bounty on your head. Look a bit too young though in person. How old are ya?" he said calmy and conversationly to Micheal.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:44 pm

(Max'll catch up, I'm sure. Let's just get this party started.)

“I’m seventeen,” Michael replied. “What’s it to you?”

He normally would not have bothered speaking before a fight, but he was using this opportunity to drop several round objects from his sleeves into his hands. He then clenched his hands into fists and resolved there and then to do what he needed to do. Michael wasn’t a front line fighter so dueling a bounty hunter head on was definitely not near the top of his to do list. There could be no mistakes.

Michael then made his move. He brought his right hand up and threw five round objects, each the size of a ping-pong ball, into the air between him and Stan. These ball-like objects exploded, creating a smokescreen between the two of them. Michael sprinted to the right and flung another round object, this one was the size of a baseball, straight at Stan’s side.

The ball was an explosive, one that would blow up with great force when it struck an object in its path. Michael could only hope that Stan wouldn’t figure that out in time, or better yet, not even notice where Michael had gone.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:56 am

"Then, let's try it!" David said with a determined look on his face. However, he would not be the one to make the first move. He wanted to see how Mary would move and strike back. That was his style. He was not reckless. He would be waiting for his enemy to attack first and then he would start his battle. Only as soon as she made her move the battle between him and Mary would begin...
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:56 am

"Ah good, old enough for me to kill you if it comes to it, though I will have to put up with the hassel to capture you alive, you higher reward you see.", Stan babbled, right before being hit by a smokescreen. Stan scratched his head sleepy and listened carefully for any noise. He could make out Micheal running somewhere, but had no idea where so that was of no use, but then heard the sound of something being lit, and the sound of burning came closer at his side. "Oh, he use's sneak attacks, I was hoping he was just runing away." Stan mumbled to himself, as he kicked at roughly where the sound was coing from, knocking away the bomb that would of sent him writhing in pain in the opposite direction. He then activated his shoe knives, standing ready in the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)   Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Going on the Offensive (Open to anyone)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next