One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation

Go down 
+2
klemenator
y dau cymraeg
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Namor looked at the demon looking creature. He heard that it needed water "Sure here friend. Just don't try to kill us afterwards" Namor gave it an entire jug of sake. There was enough food and drinks to go around. Hell this wasn't even their food. They stole this from another pirate crew, so it would seem kinda cruel to deny this poor creature some water. Namor even gave it some meat just in case if it was hungry "Here try some its seaking meat. Its good. Nejin please do give this guy a check up to if he had injuries that need tending!"

Namor took a bowl of noodles and began devouring it "What is your name friend? Why are traveling the oceans all by yourself? Its kinda dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Toshiro greedily drank the entire jug of sake. After he did so he turned back into his normal self. "Ah, thank you. I don't usually travel the seas by myself. I was at a battle on Atlantis when I lost the crew I was a part of. I was trying to make it to an island when the dingy I was in was with by a massive storm. I was adrift for three days until I heard the sounds of your party. Oh, my name is Toshiro. I'm a shipwright by profession. I am also a cyborg and I ate the Oni Oni fruit."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:59 pm

Greim was sorprised when the demon turned into a normal person.
"Hi Toshiro, my name is Greim." -he said.- "Im a swordsman, I just joined this crew."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:27 pm

"Hello Greim, Now while it was nice to meet you I haven't eaten much in the last few days. So if you'll excuse me I need to eat something." Toshiro headed off towards the food and began tearing apart some meat with his big teeth.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:38 am

Craig merely stared in suprise at Namor as he announced his origins, amazed that their captain was a member of roalty, and in an attempt to lighten the mood he quiped; "No fair Namor, how am I gonna stand a chance with the ladies if ya a captain and a prince?" The girl who craig managed to sit beside him, as they shared a meal and a few bottles of rum with each other, squealed, which was quickly followed by Craig creating a similar sound, as they watched a what appeared to be a demon walk along the shore. As he explained himself and de-activavted his devil fruit powers, Craig re-composed himself and introduced himself; "I'm the first mate, Fleetwood Craig, or Craig Fleetwood if ya prefer, and this gorgeous girl here is....", he waved his hand at the girl sitting with him as an indication to introduce herself, and she merely squeaked; "Olivia." Craig smiled at her. "Olivia is a beautiful name, just like you are." he flirted, taking a sip of his rum an copletely forgetting about the new arrival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:02 am

Namor laughed to hear Criag's joke. It lifted up his spirits. Now when namor that their new friend was a shipwright he couldn't pass up the opportunity to ask him to join his crew. Namor desperately wanted another shipwright. The purple hearts need their OWN ship. The last two were stolen from marines and pirates alike. "A shipwright eh? Want to join my crew? We are in need of a ship that we can all our own. We don't have much at the moment but I can promise you that you won't go hungry on my ship."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:13 am

Toshiro finished stuffing his face and wiped it with a napkin. "Heh, sure I'll join your crew. But, I don't usually eat like this. I just haven't eaten in three days. And I have been working on some ship ideas so if we can get the raw materials I can build you one if you like."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 pm

"Great!!! A new member of the crew!"-Greim said smiling at his captain.-"Wow, I cant believe your origins... Thats why you want to take over fishman island tomorrow? I bet we will have some trouble...but well, we're strong arent we?"

Greim took a glass of rum and drank it slowly, he wasnt that much of a drinker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:34 am

Namor answered Greim "Strong? We are invincible together. Nothing can stop us. Come on guys lets go gather some materials so that Toshiro can build us a ship for the journey toward fishman island." He turned toward Toshiro "What materials will you be needing? We will all help so that the ship can be built faster."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:44 pm

"I can help to gather wood."-Greim said.-"My swords can cut through trees. I can get all the wood you want."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:04 pm

"Alright well here's a list of stuff I need for a Caravel I have been designing. [Toshiro then gives a list of the materials necessary for the ship]. That shouldn't be too hard to find.

((OOC: I don't actually know what you need to make a ship lol! ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:03 pm

((OCC: Don't Neither do I lol. I'll just make some stuff up if you don't mind))

Namor grabbed the list, and read the materials that they needed "Okay First we need wood of course. Second we need some rope, third is carpenter tools includes hammers, chisels, logs and saws, fourth is steel actually 100,000,000 pounds of it, and of course some sake for a hard's days work(Namor just made that up). Okay men break's time is over. Griem go cut some down some trees for wood, Bruce dismantle our pirate ship for the steel, Criag and Jinsoku go into the village for the tools." Namor hands them a sack of gold that was recover from the former pirates of their ship "Spare no expense."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:41 am

Craig sulked a little as he heard the order to head into town to get tools, that ment no more party. "Aww cmon boss, can't we have a little more fun?" he begged, as by this point Olivia was sitting on his lap with her arms around his neck. Craig then looked at Namor carefully, he had the look of a man who really wanted things done today. "Sorry gorgeous Olivia, I'm gonna have to go do as the fishman says, captain orders and all that." he apoligised to the village girl, kissing her quickly before picking her up and gently placing her down. He the headed towards the village, with Olivia deciding to head back as well along with the other girls. Craig turned round for a moment and hollered; "Oi Jinsoku! Cmon! I aint doing all this toll gathering myself!", as the females headed home.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:21 am

Kurt returned after a long while.... He was very sick and needed a lot of rest since he joined the crew hehad to return and build a ship for the pirates as he promised.

Hey all again, he yelled and looked happy at everyone he could see.
I promised im gonna build a ship for you so thats what im gonna do.
Still i need some materials to build it.
And yes sorry i was really sick and needed some rest, now im here to help.

He said very happy.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Greim had gone away for a while, he came back pulling a bunch of wood logs. He then went away for a while, returning with another bunch. This procces happened like5 times.

"I think thats enough!"-he said happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Namor saw that the wood was collected "Ok shipwrights, please start constructing our new ship. We have to have it done as soon as possible." He got up ready to help with anything that Toshiro or blix might need help in.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Toshiro turned around when the other shipwright started talking. He had a confused look on his face. "Uh, I didn't realize that there was another shipwright on the crew. So Captain do you still want to go with my design that we got all the supplies for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Namor nodded his head at Toshiro "Sorry Kurt was sick for a few days, so we had to find a replacement in the meantime. We can build the ship according to your designs Toshiro. If kurt is able he will help you build the ship." He then made his way to the sea, and began speaking to the underwater creatures. Of course none of them listened to him but one. Golitah, king bull, came up from the surface of the water. Namor looked back at Kurt and Toshino "The ship as to able to fit my new pet I got on my travels. With Golitah pulling the ship, We will be able to cross the most dangerous of oceans."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:57 am

Looking at the new creature surfacing from the sea Toshiro said, "Sure, I can work up a harness and a way to rig it to the ship. We're going to need some more rope though. Quite a lot more rope."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:15 am

"All be on that" said Nejin, who then turned around and ran into town. He poked his head into a few places and asked "Anyone have rope?". He responses were some like "What is he gonna do to use?" and "Why do you need rope?" for the first few houses but then at the 4th one, after asking, and old man tossed him some rope and said "P-p-please don't harm us" he said. Nejin sighed "I can't, under Hippocratic oath" he said jokingly and walked back to the ship and gave some to Toshiro "This enough?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:56 am

Toshiro started making measurements of the creature. When a man he hadn't been introduced to came up with some rope. "Yea, that looks like will be just enough to make a harness, Thanks. My name is Toshiro."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Golitah began licking Torshio as he started taking measurements of him. Namor simply said "Golitah u know better than that. You play with him after he is done ok?" Golitah began similing in agreement nodding his head. Namor threw him an apple for a treat "Good boy now stay still. Ok boy?" Golitah ate the apple in one gulp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:44 pm

((OCC: Ok let's try to finishing the ship as the end to the thread.))
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:33 pm

After a few days of working on the ship Toshiro was finally done. "Well everyone, its done. Thanks for all the help in gathering supplies, and for helping with building it. Captain, the rigging is set up so that Goliath can pull the ship when you want him too. This is going to be a great ship for the crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Namor patted Toshiro on the back for a job well done "Ok now lets head for fishman island. If I become king I promise you my men a fourth of kingdom's treasury." Namor stepped upon the ship seeing the fine craftsmen ship and everything. This ship would definitely aid them in their travels. Now with their own ship, a powerful crew, and the status of warlord the purple hearts were ready to take on the world. Setting the course to sabaody, goliath pulled the ship toward their destination.

((OOC: This is the next thread https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4415-serious-purple-hearts-chapter-4-the-path-toward-fishman-island-pt2))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2