One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts)   Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Namor and his crew were ascending to the surface after the journey toward fishman island. He called the crew in a emergency meeting. Namor had a stern yet sorrowful look on his face for the news of the crew. He didn't want to make the situation more difficult than it had to be "Men, I have something to tell you. I have been thinking, and I have decided to set down as captain of this crew. I still owe a dept that has to paid on fishman island. It was my fault partically mind you that Anchor and his crew almost destoryed fishman island. I must stay to make sure that never happens again. I also must make it up to the royal family. I have my niece and nephew to look over now. They are the future of island, and I must make sure they don't grow up to hate humans as the ocean pirates have. So I have decided to appoint Bruce as captain of the crew."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts)   Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:03 pm

As Craig rushed updeack to the crews emergency meeting, he was tempted to give Namor a piece of his mind for not letting hom go to that celebration party at fishman island, but thought it would be quite inappropriate at the current situation. He paused for a moment the concentration of his next words clearly shown on his face, before disapointingly telling his captain; "No sweat big boss, if ya owe one to the family it's fair enough really, plus i'd hate the idea of your beauty of a sister to have to put up with mini Anchors, though you owe at least one party when we come visit ya!" before hastily adding, "Ummm but we'll all miss ya boss thats for sure! Gonna be impossible to replace ya! And don't worry i'll get rid of any corrupt idiots in the marines that think they can pull a fast one on us, or on fishman island! And keep an eye on the crew. Especially Bruce, it's difficult not to see Bruce ya see!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts)   Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Bruce threw his arms up in the air and stretched his back. This caused the mast of the ship to creek from the weight he was putting on it. Small snaps could be heard coming from the large fishman's back. It was a new day, and the crew was heading toward the surface. The day was starting out to be a decent one. However that would soon change. Namor called an emergency meeting. He hadn't even done something like that. This made Bruce pretty unnerved, why would the captain do something like this? Was it because Bruce had left the crew, was Namor going to kick him off the crew?

No, Namor spoke and Bruce's eyes widened. It was something that Bruce would have never seen coming. Why him? Why was he the fist choice for captain? Bruce didn't that. However Bruce did understand the yearning to protect ones family. Bruce also understood where they stood in the eyes of the government.

"Thank you captai.....or rather Shichibukai Namor....Since you stepped down as captain, that means we're no longer protected, we're just another pirate crew." said Bruce hesitating before he spoke his next words. "And that makes you...our ...e..en..enemy." as Bruce said this he covered his face with the palm of his hand.

Bruce knew that Namor wouldn't attack them or betray them. However as far the government was concerned that's the way it would have to be. If Namor shown any compassion to his former crew he could lose his tittle and endanger not only his family, but all of Fishman Island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts)   Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Namor raised his hand to stop Bruce from continuing any further "It is true you guys won't be under protection. I will not harm you. You guys are also my family. The government may order me to arrest you, but I would rather spend the rest of my life in Impel Down before that happens. I love you all. I'm sorry I couldn't end this in a better way. I kinda left you guys in a pit just like I always do. I deeply deeply sorry men." Namor walked towards Criag giving him a hug "I think I will miss you most of all old friend. Your humor always brightened my day."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts)   Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Craig hugged his captain, back strugglng to keep up his trademark constant grin, replying; "Take care buddy; were gonna miss ya, plus I'll lose my girl getting rival! Uh, no offense to all of the femal persuasion present! Like I said, i'll keep an eye on everyone for ya. Oh say hi to your sister for me!" After few more moments of hugging Craig then added; "Ummm namor can we stop hugging now? I know were buddies and all, but I don't think this hug is gonna look just friends if it goes for too long. Plus my back hurts."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts)   Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Marissa looked up at Namor, her eyes widening and her stomach suddenly clenching.
She had never felt such mixed emotions before.
Whilst she obviously felt quite happy for Bruce and was respectful of Namor’s wishes to return to Fishman Island to repay his debt, she was also deeply upset about losing Namor as a captain!
After all, he had been the man who had rescued her from her death on the sea and taken her in when she had no one else at all.

Namor had been a wonderful captain and Marissa was quite hurt to see him go.
The moment that he and Craig ceased their embrace, the dark blonde haired mermaid immediately came forward to hug her now former captain too, slight tears in her eyes.
“It’s been amazing to have you as a captain, sir.” She sniffed. “And I wish you good luck in all that you do in the future.”
Bruce had a point too…from now on, Namor was officially an enemy to the Purple Hearts regardless of his past leading them.
Marissa consoled herself with the idea that he’d never betray his friends in such a way as she parted from him and gave him some room to breathe. The young navigator-mermaid looked up at Bruce with a smile, wiping her eyes. “Congratulations on your promotion, Bruce…”

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts)   Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:41 am

"I think it will be best if we go our separate ways once we reach dry land." Bruce said wincing at his suggestion. "After one month anyone that still wants to be a part of the crew with me as the captain will return to Sabaody Archipelago Grove One." said Bruce looking over his new crew.

Bruce was willing to take suggestions and criticism from his new crew. He didn't know if what he was doing was best or not. However he was certain this would solve any issues of loyalty.

((OOC: I want to wait for a few more people to post before I make a new thread))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts)   Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:16 am

Namor let go of Criag once he realized he was hugging him too long. He didn't anyone to get the wrong impression "Grrrrrrahahahah don't worry criag I'll all the mermaid about your bravery. We can still have of lady rivalry thing." Namor let craig go releasing from his grip. Then hugged Marissa who was just recent accepted into the crew "Thank you Marissa. You were a great friend. Take good care of griem for me." Namor released her from his grip. Namor looked at Bruce "I agree I should at least protect you all til we get to dry land. I won't have any of my nakama be enslaved by slavers. Besides I have to unreign Golitah anyways.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts)   Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Marissa smiled up at Namor and bowed to him once again. “Thank you for your protection, Namor. It means a lot that you’d still respect and care about your old crew despite your new status.”
She looked up at Bruce, thinking about his idea about splitting up for a moment before meeting up at the Saboady Archipelago once more. It made sense.
It would give them all a chance to recuperate and all those who didn’t want to follow Bruce, a free chance to leave the crew.
Marissa, for one, had no problems in following Bruce as a captain…however she did have one major reservation about his idea.
Greim.
She didn’t want to part ways with him for a whole month. She had previously been accustomed to being alone but since she had met Greim and he had proved his love for her, she now wanted to stay at his side. But would he want to separate from her? Maybe he didn’t want to follow Bruce? Maybe he’d prefer if they took the time apart and then reunited with the rest of the crew at Saboady?

She took his hand, looking up at him and saying in a gentle voice:
“Greim, love? How do you feel about all of this?”
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts)   Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:50 am

"That's very good of you captain." Bruce said.

Bruce knew that their relationship wouldn't just end like that. However he didn't want Namor to lose his tittle for fraternization with the enemy. Then again the World Government did tend to turn a blind eye to much of the Shichibukai's dealings. Some had worked for Yonkou and even owned slaving auction houses before. So was it wrong for Bruce to worry about his captain, or rather former captain so much?

Looking off into the sea, Bruce began to wonder. He wondered just how many of his nakama would return to him after the one month. He was almost afraid that not enough would return and he would have to let the crew die. That was really at that moment the giant fishman's biggest fear. Hell even if they returned, would they want to stay once they seen how he captained? Bruce just didn't know and was filled with anxiety.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts)   Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Craig patted Bruce on his ankle, as the colossal fishman was much too big for him to pat on the back, and told him with his usual large grin. "No problem big man, I dont mind ruffing it out and kicking the marines right in the daddy bags for a while. And im not saying this because I think there's less competion for the ladies this way. Up to you though Bruce old buddy." He then turned to Namor and said; "Speaking of kicking people in the daddy bags, make sure to give a real thrashing to any marines that come to bother ya because of us, in fact give us a call and we'll head over to ya. Well, I might head over to see Tsu- umm nevermind we'll help ya out if ya ever need it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts)   Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:52 am

Namor sat on the deck thinking about the good times he had with his crew. The meeting on that calm belt island, the raid on unholy's tower, the attack of saboandy, the fight with nishiki, the fight on fishman island, and now this their departure. They had some good times. Namor laughed at criag's concern "Don't worry about I doubt any marines would bother me. Its even difficult for an admiral to come here. Only 30% of ships from paradise even make it here, so I'm safe for the moment. Maybe I'll even open up my own dojo to teach the younger generation. Don't want a repeat of Anchor. If you want to my sister, Craig, I won't stop you. Remember though she is litterally five times your size. She could squash you accidentally from the slightest gesture. Brwah hahahah ha"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts)   Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:19 pm

The ship swayed back and forth on the underwater current that swept the ship upwards. A silence sent a chill across the ship, it was quiet. Could this be an omen of what was to come? Was there anything in Paradise that could even endanger them anymore? Despite his strength, Bruce was worried that he wasn't good enough to protect everyone like Namor had.

When the sunlight began to show, the chill on the ship disappeared. The feeling Bruce had felt also disappeared. With the surfacing of the ship, the crew had finally arrived. They had made it to Sabaody Archipelago. It was a bitter sweet feeling. Bruce was happy to be back, but it also meant it was time for them to part. Maybe for good. As soon as the ship was above the water, the bubble popped signalling the end of their journey as the Purple Heart Pirate captained by Namor.

Bruce waited on the ship until everyone had walked off. Stepping down, he looked at the ship one more time. With a saddened sigh, Bruce looked to the crew. The giant fishman almost had tears in his eyes. "My friends go and do as you please. If after one month, you still want to be in a crew captained by me....Return to Grove #1!" exclaimed Bruce with vigor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts)   Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The change of Leadership, Namor's last day as captain (Purple Hearts)
Page 1 of 1