One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies  Empty
PostSubject: Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies    Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Jaya island. Jean had been here countless times in the past. Although, it had been a while since he had been here last. It seemed that since his last visit, another band of pirates had settled in. Once the ship had been anchored and tied down at the docks, Jean took Shira by the hand and leaped from the ship onto the dock. Mock Town was long overdue for a visit by him. Somewhere in his mind, he wondered if anyone remembered him from his last visit.

The very thought of the terrified faces he would potentially see pulled his lips back into a semi-malicious grin. Perhaps for now he would keep a low profile, but depending on how many of his crewmen decided to follow, he might give them a show. Tipping his over-sized top hat to those he passed, he sauntered haughtily towards Mock Town.
Back to top Go down
http://teammomjeans.tumblr.com/
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies    Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:52 pm

The island was flowing with the banner of the desert king. Yonkou Anubis had claimed this island not just 2 days ago. Now it was back to normal. Yet the banners still flew. Another figure arrived, he was holding his violin case. He walked foward looking around at all the busy hustle bustle of the day. He also saw some pirates with the mark of Anubis , as expected the island was crawling with Anubis pirates as well. The man wanted nothing to do with one of the 4 great emperors of the sea, so he minded his own business. He walked through Mock Town and found a corner. He pulled out his violin gently from his violin case and started weaving and motioning his hands. He was now playing music. Soft sad music that has the ability to draw attention. The mans name was Ozzy Hummingbird, and he was a pirate.

[[Ozzy Hummingbird]]
[[15,000,000 beli]]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies    Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:16 pm

sonthiol was sitting on a cherry blossum tree trying to heal some burn wounds he had gottan from a previous battle. he was pouring cherry blossum sap onto it trying to make it heal faster because he had no knowledge of what it did but he made the sap none sticky. after he applied the sap he walked down the tree like a spiral stair case and wandered into the town
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies    Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:23 am

Narrowing his eyes at the banners that flew above Mock Town, marking it as Anubis' territory, Jean couldn't help but feel a twinge of disgust in his gut. Any man that would tie himself to the government just to get rid of a bounty had no right to call himself pirate in his mind. Although unconventional, Jean did have his ideals of piracy. It's what lead him to the lifestyle in the first place. Then in just a mere moment, his animosity dissipated.

"Jean darling!" Shira squealed, tugging on the sleeve of his jacket, "Do you hear that? It sounds so beautiful! Can we go see?" With Shira more or less dragging him to the source of the music, he couldn't exactly protest. Yet he wouldn't want to anyways. Coming to a stop in front of a young man playing the violin, Jean studied him closely as he played.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies    Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Ozzy played his melody with grace and then saw alot of people watching him. He finished his piece and then bowed to the crowd who were mostly clapping. Ozzy then grinned "Ladies and gentlemen, i thank you all for coming out here to listen to meself, a lowlife pirate, then again, i would gander that most of yah are pirates yourself. So i would like to take requests of music from anyone in the audience."
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies    Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Jean chuckled as the musician addressed the crowd that he had gathered. A pirate huh? He wondered if he belonged to the Anubis pirates. It was a very likely possibility seeing as they had taken over the island. Then again, it looked like it was just him. One could hardly be a pirate with out a crew.

"You take requests?" he asked, stroking his goatee thoughtfully, "I don't suppose you could play Chopin's 'Nocturne', could you?" Shira gasped and squealed, grasping onto his arm tighter than before.

"Oh my favorite!" she giggled, "You have to play it!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies    Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:29 am

Ozzy grinned and then looked around "I will need a proper piano to give it the original effect, but if such a pretty lass asks me, i cant really say no can i?" HE starts playing the melody with his violin, starting from a sorrowful tune and moves along with the harmony of the music. Ozzy was dazzling on this small stage as he moved with the music.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies    Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm

The red-headed contortionist suppressed yet another delighted squeal as he played. Letting go of Jean's arm, she found herself dancing gracefully to the melancholic melody. Finding the inability to repress a large grin, Jean watched the two performers with great interest. Perhaps a musician was what they were lacking in the crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies    Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:26 pm

sonthiol was listening to the music as he walked and went over to it trying not to bump into people which was very difficult for him. sonthiol sat down listening to the music he read his books inbehind all the performers he just wanted to be near something beautiful though it was only sound it brought happiness.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies    Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:06 pm

Ozzy ended the song grinning to the girl dancing and then bowed "Ladies and Gents, never have i seen such beauty than i have here, such a lovely dance... aye, a fine set of movement that can heal the sole of any a broken man.... and with that, i wish you all a fine day, if you would be so kind, spare a donation into my case if yeah can, if not, well, aint goin to stop me from playing innit?" Pzzy bowed and walked from the area slowly, about to pack up his stuff. The crowd clapping and some dropped coins into this violin case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies    Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates de les Cirque: Mock Town Follies
Page 1 of 1