One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF-Iken Versus Karasu and Leo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

GOFF-Iken Versus Karasu and Leo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOFF-Iken Versus Karasu and Leo   GOFF-Iken Versus Karasu and Leo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:42 am

Leo hit the ground and called out in agony "that fucking hurt" he said, getting up. Then he saw Iken was gone. Where was he?
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

GOFF-Iken Versus Karasu and Leo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOFF-Iken Versus Karasu and Leo   GOFF-Iken Versus Karasu and Leo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:00 am

karasu saw the man dissappear, when he noticed the swordsman behind him it seemed too late, Karasu jumped but the slash Cut off his left arm. Karasus adreneline didnt let him feel the pain, but it will come in but a few seconds, Karasu turned around at a close distance even HE couldnt block this technique
BULLET CANNON!!!, a single concentrated shot was fired in that milisecond firing a bullet more powerfull then a cannon aiming straight at the mans heart, but even he cant get away from this without getting hurt. After the shot almost instantly Karasu fell and started whispering "im sorry... i couldnt make it... forgive me... captain.." with that lost shot concentrating all his might and speed.. he fell to the ground, conscious but fading away. The shot was echoed through-out the island.
Back to top Go down

GOFF-Iken Versus Karasu and Leo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2