One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: A friendly brawl! (Karasu and Myself)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

GOFF: A friendly brawl! (Karasu and Myself)  Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: A friendly brawl! (Karasu and Myself)    GOFF: A friendly brawl! (Karasu and Myself)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Roko was walking through the Groves of the Shabondy Archipelago. It was a really fun city, and like every big place, it had its bad parts and it's good parts. The sun was making almost an angle of 45 degrees to the horizon. It was around three or four o' clock in the afternoon, Roko inferred. He was in the tourist are, standing in the verge of Grove 40. After checking stalls and other stuff for a while, he was tired of it. He wanted to go to the place that he had come to visit: The Amusement Park.

Roko had just taken a trip here because he was tired of running the crew all the time. Even tho he loved them as their family... a little vacation wouldnt go any wrong. The amusement park was very famous all over the Grandline. It was constructed taking the advantage of the weird bubbles that the mangroves produces and that could be used for various things. It looked like it was really fun. Roko climbed onto a game, it was a cool rollercoaster. He could feel the adrenaline rush all around his body, it was exciting and cool.

Even tho he was having a good time in the rollercoaster, he was scared that the adrenaline rush could awaken his sleeping Giant instincts and strenght overload. But it didnt happen, happily, because, as it seemed, it only worked when he was considerably angry or frustrated. He got down of the rollercoaster and started to look around. This day there werent many people around, and there were almost no marines in the groves. He had heard that around grove 30 it was weird to find them, and even more because they had left the island a couple of days ago.

Roko started to look through the faces of the people and thought he saw someone that was very familiar to him. A smile crossed his face.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A friendly brawl! (Karasu and Myself)    GOFF: A friendly brawl! (Karasu and Myself)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Karasu moved through the crowd of people looking for someone particular to him. He had heard Roko was around this area and decided to check out the situation.. after all he was going to test his might, but first he needed to take out the strength Roko possessed. Karasu tried to put on a mask when he finally saw Roko on the streets filled with people. Karasu thought Roko already saw him, but then quickly did something as some people got in the middle of him and Roko. He used Soru to disappear and went inside a costume shop and took out a jester suit, quickly putting it on. His vulture he painted white to give a completely different aura around him. Karasu put on the jester clothing (colorful complete with a mysterious Drama mask). Some red blushes were added to the side of the vulture's face. Karasu walked out of the shop, completely unrecognized by anyone.. his hair was even painted in different colors (thank god it was white, and therefore easily colored). Karasu then asked his vulture to grab his back and fly towards the sky with him. Within a few moments he spotted Roko in the crowd, he aimed his pistols and shot two canon bullets at the enemy (each shot was as powerful as a canon) at Roko's torso.

Karasu then landed with the jester costume 50 feet from Roko on top of a poll. He took out his two normal pistols then aimed at Roko, waiting for him to attempt something.. he would never go all out if he knew it was Karasu, so Karasu tried to make sure to force him to think it was an enemy he was fighting.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A friendly brawl! (Karasu and Myself)    GOFF: A friendly brawl! (Karasu and Myself)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Roko was surprised when Karasu's face suddenly disappeared. Well, it something common in people like him. Or maybe it had been his imagination... he hadn't even seen his bird Steel at a first glance, so it could've just been smoeone really similar. He looked to the right and saw another person with white hair... how many more were there in this island?

Roko kept walking through the multitude. Suddenly they split apart, he was near to one of the places you could take to another grove. He was about to go to another one when he saw some kind of sub-acuatic rollercoaster thing. That sure would be awesome!

He started moving, but before he could get any closer two loud bangs were heard and Roko immediatly looked for the source of the sound. As he did so, he saw a very weird man, kind of clown-looking with a bird flying over the heads of people and shooting at him.

There were two bullets flying swiftly at him, to what he endured his body using his normally strong tekkai. The bullets hit him but they were stronger that he thought, they still pushed him back. These might leave a small bruise...- Roko said and looked at the man who was in the air. He seemed extremely flamboyant....

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!?!"- Roko suddenly screamed and people that were surrounding him looked at him weirdly. -"Chikara Geppou..."

Roko used Geppou to get closer to the man who was standing on top of a light pole. The incredible strenght of his legs allowed him to use Geppou at Soru speeds (as if it was a Kamisori) and he reached the man in no time, he already had his broadsword extended.

"Uppercut Jinx"- he exclaimed as he used Geppou at Soru speeds again towards his opponent, sending a shockwave at the same time towards him.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A friendly brawl! (Karasu and Myself)    GOFF: A friendly brawl! (Karasu and Myself)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:09 am

Karasu saw Roko get close to him, his speed had certainly increased since last time.. this was good so far. When he threw a shockwave at Karasu he countered with his usual strategy. While the man swung his blade Karasu used that moment to jump over (thinking he was going to swing his sword at him) making the shockwave miss him. His vulture flew down to help Karasu. He flew down as a step for Karasu right in the nick of time. Karasu jumped on the vulture then flew, quickly, towards Roko himself. When he got to point blank range (because he was so close) Karasu shot two bullet canons from point blank at the enemy. It didn't take an instant to summon tekkai, especially not with an unexpected attack like that one. after the canon attack Karasu flew towards the air even higher, on top of his vulture, and flew upwards 100 feet.. by this time Karasu had closed his eyes and focused on the area around him.. the noise became apparent almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A friendly brawl! (Karasu and Myself)    GOFF: A friendly brawl! (Karasu and Myself)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: A friendly brawl! (Karasu and Myself)
Page 1 of 1