One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Empty
PostSubject: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:45 pm

What was it with this place?! God damnit!
Talitha could have sworn she had wandered around here for at least an hour, and there wasn't a sign of her ship, the marine, or really, anything!
Only ragged white stone wherever she could see. She had looked over the edge some tiem ago, and thought it to be a cliff, though a very, very deep one going far down, and straight. She couldn't really make out if it was anywhere near the coast, as it ended in a sea of fog, but she couldn't smell or hear any water, so she figured this must be some kind of mountain, which would explain the lack of ship. How the hell did she get here?
Wasn't she with the others a while ago? The last thing she could remember was she was talking to Jackson about why she could really, really not finish the paper work today, but would be sure to make it the first thing tomorrow. She had been so tired.... And now, this!
What was this? Maaan!
"Hello!"
She shouted at the top of her lungs, and heard her echo answering her.
"Is anyone there?"
She was sick and tired of looking. Surely someone was out looking for her already! Nishki, at least, would have to start wondering where she was.... Then again, her taking off for a bit wasn't that unusual...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:17 pm

"where am I..." thought saul as he walked through the strange terrain every thing he was near was gone, he had to be seeing things, suddenly, he heard a voice
"hello?" it shouted, so he responded with the same phrase as he heard
"hello?" he called back and raced twords the noise
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:23 pm

There was... something. Talitha's ears were sharp, and she knew it. Right now, there had been an echo. And another one. But not in her voice.
Someone was here! Without thinking, she raced towards it.
"I'm here! Over here!"
She could see him now, standing on a kind of path slightly beneath the one she was on. Seemed to be a civilian, judging from the clothes he was wearing. Well, he'd surely be glad to see a marine around who could help! Even though said marine was currently lost herself. Oh well, at least she still had her rear admiral coat in case it got cold. And to use as a blanket. Hey, that thing was useful after all!
She waved at the person below to alert him to her presence, then jumped down from one rock to another, before she was standing a few steps away from him.
"Ah, finally. Do you know how long I freaking spend up here looking for someone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:25 pm

He saw were the voice had came from, who seemed to be in the marines, in high rank by her clothing "Yeah, sorry, didnt here you before, so were are we anyway?" asked saul, scratching his head in confusion
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Damn. Civil talk. She had never been good at the "Don't upset them" part.
"Wellll...."
She looked around her. How to say this.
"First of, I'm Rear Admiral Blythe, so you're safe with me.... And... where we are...."
Oh, screw this. This place was making her nervous. It hadn't done that before.... Not before he turned up.... Something.... something told her he was....
"To be honest I have no clue. Who did you say you were?"
He wasn't a pirate. No way. She'd know him if he had any bounty worth mentioning. For once in her life she missed Jackson. He'd have known. He seemed to know everyone.
But what she did know was that he smelled of seawater and metal, of wood and a bit of gunpowder. It was unsettling...
"Are you a sailor? What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:18 pm

"umm, im part of the blue fire clan" replied saul "and I have no idea what im doing here."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:28 am

"The blue fire clan, huh...."
She didn't have any proof. Her hands were tied. No attacking cilivians. Maybe in the past, but not anymore. Not now that she actually had this position! What she did would fall back on the marine. Only now did Talitha notice how hard it'd be to fit in with the higher ups...
"Well! Let's get going then, right? Nothing's going to happen from just standing around here..."
She turned her back to him and took a few steps away from him, expecting him to follow. The smell of metal and seawater was itching in her nose, it was following him around. He was a sailor, or at least lived close to the sea. Question was...
"Say, what was it you did for a living again? Sorry, protocol."
She could hardly ask him if he was a pirate, now could she? Not yet at least, and not in this fashion. Then again, she could hardly expect him to answer her that he was. But what else was there to do? The smell wasn't strong, but the unanswered questions bugged the hell out of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:11 pm

"uh..." he said trying to think of something to say that didnt involve pirate for hire "i play music..."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:33 pm

"A musician, eh?"
He was hiding something. He was trying to hide it so badly he failed completely at it. Talitha was proud to say she could smell deceit a mile away. It wasn't true, since deceit wasn't a smell. She could just as well claim to be able to smell sincerety, or virtue, or courage. But whatever. Animal instincts told her something was fishy.
"Right then, mister Blue fire magician!"
She turned back to him. She had never been good at playng hide and seek. Had always been too impatient to make it any fun. Chases, brawls, those were her kinds of game. Hide and seek normally didn't involve enough action guts and blood.
"I am going to ask you straight up, and this is a yes or no question: You aren't hiding something from me, are you? Cause if you were, and I was to find out.... then that makes you a criminal for trying to harm me in doing my work..... And, boy, I know the smell of gunpowder, iron and blood. I know the smell of seawater. And I know musicians don't carry large swords around with them, unless..."
She tilted her head slightly, her old, nasty grin coming to her face. It had been gone for far too long. She was onto something now, just throwing her thoughts out there, laying her cards on the table for him to see. Not all of them, mind you, but some.
"...Unless they're up for trouble."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:39 pm

"shit" he thought am i really that bad of a liar "no really, i am, i could play somthing for you if you would like" he said taking out his ocarina, not wanting to fight unless she made the first move
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:43 am

"Oooh, I have no doubt you are a musician."
Man, this guy just changed the subject so freaking much. She hadn't even ever asked about him being a musician. Musicians could be up for trouble, she knew. A lot of pirate crews had them, actually.
"I just have doubt in you being the most harmless and peaceful indiviual. Can you actually use that sword?"
The truth was, her hands were tied as long as he didn't aggress her. She couldn't attack someone not proven to be a criminal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:16 pm

"yeah, like i said, im from blue fire clan" replied saul "what am i doing" he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:39 pm

"Yes, I know, you already...."
Talitha was about to say something really nasty, but was stopped when her thoughts suddenly came across something crucial in her memory. Blue fire. Right. History books. Why had she never listened?
"Blue fire..."
More importantly, why had she never heard of him? And why, why the hell would he tell her?
"You're... from the blue fire clan. Heh."
Nishki would have most likely laughed at this guy for his courage, or was it foolishness?, and at her for her stupidness. Oh, she would have been pissed at him. And he'd have to treat her to dinner later to make up for it. Since she had gotten together with him, he was frequently losing some big money on paychecks.... She had been pissed at him quite often.
But right now, she didn't think about that. She pointed at the man in front of her.
"I am arresting you for being suspected of piracy, born into a bloodline of pirates, belonging to a crime clan and furthermore for annoying the hell out of me. I would read you your rights, but I think you know them and what the hell, it's not like I'm a freaking encyclopedia on those things. Put those on quietly and follow without myking a fuss, then we'll be best friends until you're being transferred off to... wherever they'll take you."
She was holding handcuffs in her right hand now. Very professional, she had to admit. No point in arresting him here, but damn, she would never let a criminal go when she saw one.
Still..... Deep inside her, she really, really wanted to beat the crap out of him. Please, she thought to herself, please, work up the guts to fight back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:45 pm

"WHAT?" thought saul, "now im really screwed, and she seems so strong" he looked at her and thought to himself "mabye if i run, it will buy me some time to get a feel for her abilites" an he ran as fast as he could in the oppisite direction
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:37 pm

"What? Hey!"
Running! What a coward!
Talitha could not believe it. He was running away from her instead of fighting like he should. Damn, even a submission would have been cool.... Naaah, actually, it wouldn't have been.
She smirked and loosened the laces on her shoes. It only took her a second, and then they went flying against a rock. Barefoot was much better.
She could still smell him. Hear his hear and his breath.
"There's no escaping this place."
Her hands slightly touched the ground and she felt the old transformation begin. Fur grew on her hands, back, legs, face... She was shrinking, her coat now actually almost touched the ground.
This process was a miracle, biologically seen, but it only took her a moment before she sped off after him, sometimes leaping over rocks for greater speed. Soon, she could see him. She was catching up rapidly.... No one could beat a cat in a game of tag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:40 pm

"what the?" saul said looking back at the transformed marine "so thats what she does" he thought "well, now that i know, its time to fight" he said and he jumped over the cat as it ran under him and pulled out his longsword "lets go, kitty" he said
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:19 am

He didn't need to tell her that. "kitty..." How cute. She had heard much worse. Back when she had been a lieutenant, something like that would have driven her so mad, but not anymore.
Instead of turning and running back to her opponent like an idiot, Talitha pushed herself off of a rock in front of her, turned while she was in air and slashed down with one of her claws while grabbing her saber with the other hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:30 pm

saul shot his sword up at the incoming claw and drew his katana to block the saber
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:49 am

"Too bad I have feet as well, eh?"
Talitha wasn't one to be blocked. At least not easily. She grabbed hold of the sword which had blocked her claw, careful not to cut herself in the process, and, while still blocking the other one with her saber, pushed forward with both her legs. Though she didn't do it often, she was quite good at kicking, and her feet had claws as well. Though her opponent should rather be worried about the impact. Such a kick to the stomach had send stronger men flying before.
For a moment, she considered holding on to the sword in an attempt to disarm him, but the risk of cutting herself in the process was too high, even for her. She knew she needed her hand, so she let go the moment of the impact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Saul got it straight to the stoumach, and went flying, smashing onto the ground in pain "damn" he said in an angry tone getting up. He thrusted his sword into the air and immediently clouds started coming overhead, rain poured down and thunder cracked in the distance "now im mad" he said, getting into a parry position
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:15 am

This was surprising... But no reason to let it show.
"Ooooh, you made it rain. Scaaary."
Sure, it wasn't really good for her to fight in rain, but it wasn't like he had pushed her into the ocean. The bigger pwoblem was that the rocks they were standing on would be a lot more slippery in a minute...
"You feel stronger now? I hope so, because this is boring!"
Before she had even finished talking, she was already dashing towards him, close to the ground as usual, and ready for some slashes that would hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Saul attempted to parry the blow and simultaniously jumping back onto his knees
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:24 am

It was no surprise when her blow was parried, the head on charge only worked on small fry, and if he had not been knowcked out by that blow to the stomach, then he was at least a little mroe advanced. All the more reason to take him out now, before he could become dangerous. Now, while he was just a guy with unfulfilled potential and a shiny big weapon. She had fought against guys like that a lot of times, and none of them had ever escaped her, on the long term.
She continued slashing and scratching, a wild storm of attacks, though not at its fastest. This was normally enough to take out normal people. Almost impossible to parry all of it.

(Is one sentence all I am going to get as a response?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Saul jumped back parrying and slashing in return to her. She was good, mabye to good for him. At one point a blade slashed his face. As blood trickled down his face, his expression changed. He went from a carefree, carless fighter to unmatchable rage. The wind caused by the storm fruit quickened, and the lighting got bigger and faster, and it was now pouring. He now was staring talitha in the eyes.
"i will end this" he said in an errie and angry voice
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:53 pm

"Ah, look, it's gotten even more rainy."
If he thought he could impress her with this, he really was a newbie. She had spend years, years doing this, and only this. She was rear admiral Talitha "feral" Blythe, the berserk of the phoenix squad, and the nickname feral didn't come from her being a nice, calm person.
And now this newbie thought a little rage could impress her?!
She returned his stare with one of her own, coupled with a smirk that showed just what exactly she thought of that.
"Feeling angry, Weather man? Good!"
She leaped backwards and transformed back to human, her naked feet touching the wet ground, her blond hair already sticking to her skin in wet streaks.
She stretched out her arms.
"Give me your best shot! But don't expect me to just take it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul   DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DW tournament: Talitha versus Saul
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next