One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konoha High 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amari

Amari

Konoha High 1 Empty
PostSubject: Konoha High 1   Konoha High 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:42 pm

This is my first story here so i accept all comments, insults and questions. This story was actually a quiz that can be found on Quizilla made by one of my friends (i don't know if they would want me to mention names) and once i had read it, the quiz, i was inpsired to write a story about it so here we are, Konoha high.

Konoha High 1
Looking up at the big building, I realize what a big mistake this is. I turn back to the taxi jut as the great big blob of yellow speeds off. My name is Kazumi Rakuza and I just got dumped off at a pound for stray dogs where they fight each day, may learn something new but never really feel the extra space in their heads...Yes…I’m in high school. Your probably wondering what I’m doing here…No? Well, I’ll tell you anyway, it all started when my older brother Lugi brought up the topic of ‘getting an education’.

“So Kazumi, how about getting an education?”
I look up into my brother’s pale blue eyes and burst out laughing, He’s kidding right? Wrong.
“What? A-are you serious?”
“I don’t see why I wouldn’t be?”
“School? Why do you want me to go to school? Trying to get rid of me?”
I smile jokingly at him but he’s not buying it….Crap!
“You need an education, it’s what mom and dad would want.”
Ouch, he bought the anvil of guilt and dropped it on my head. He doesn’t say anything as he cuts into the pancakes I made for him this morning. How I wish to go back to that moment when I was oblivious to the fact that my brother wanted me out of the house.
“Kazumi!”
“We just found out the horrible news.”
“We’re so sorry.”
“We’ll miss you greatly.”
My idiot brothers, unfortunately they’re twins…Every time I see them, I think…Why me? I sigh and let my head fall to the table, making a loud noise that seemed to echo throughout the room. I sweat drop as my brother’s gaze pierce my head, so terrifying I bet that he could have burned a hole though my skull given enough time. Instead I hear a clatter of plates and the chair scrape against the hardwood floor then my brother’s hand on top of my head.
“I don’t want you to leave but it’s what mom and dad would have wanted.”
I hear his footsteps grow dimmer in sound then look up at my twin brothers who were fighting over the remaining omelet. I sigh and stand up to take my plate to the kitchen sink.

So now (after another guilt trip) I am standing here in front of the School Office (which was separate from the school building, weirdos). I turn to the gates again wondering if it was too late to go out and rent a hotel and live there for the rest of my school life but that taxi driver was long gone not to mention all the passing students in the school that was right behind the office and the gigantic water fountain. Now that I remember, my brother never went inside the house till I couldn’t see him anymore in the back windshield. Feeling guilty I make my way to the office in front of me and peer inside. I didn’t hear any noise so I walked in carefully, I take a look around but see no one. I refrain from jumping in joy and make my way to the door again but just as my hand touches the silver door handle I hear a,” Over here!” My shoulders stiffen and I slowly turn to the woman at eh desk…I’m pretty sure that wasn’t there when I looked around. I take another step to the door but sigh knowing I probably would be yelled at so I turn and walk to the chair in front of the lady’s desk…That wasn’t there before either…
”So you’re the new student?”
With an unenthusiastic nod, I take notice of her slick black hair that was tied in a bun and her brown eyes which never left the computer, not even when she took a sip of her coffee. Okay, that creep ed me out slightly, I tilt my head to the side with a look of ‘Are you kidding me?’ but say nothing especially when she starts to chuckle softly.
“Why, I didn’t expect to see you till after my lunch break.”
A tick mark appears above my forehead.
“I’m sorry to ruin such an important activity…”
My sarcasm must have gone through one ear and out the other because she just laughs.
“Oh no, it’s not a problem. Getting your class schedule and dorm number shouldn’t take long.”
I half expected her to crack her knuckles in a menacing way and type like a maniac but she just hums a soft tune and clicks the keyboard calmly even though it was still pretty fast. She then rolls ove to the printer and takes out a pencil then writes on the paper and hands it to me. The lady wasn’t done yet because she rolled off again and picked up a phone and spoke in a clear sweet voice.
“Hi, its Shizune. Can you please send Sakura for me? Thank you.”
She returns back to her typing and I sit there in the chair while waiting for her to tell me what was going to go next but she said nothing…
“Um…What do I do now-”
“Hello Miss. Shizune. What can I do for you?”
I turn around in my chair to see a girl with bright pink hair and light green eyes, she had this sort of perky aura around her that made me wonder what was in this school for someone to be so happy. Her uniform was a simple button up t-shirt and a blue tie with a short skirt…Do I have to wear that?! Watching all those high school movies and animes, everything went downwards when you went into high school, wedgies, ‘swirlies’ and the works. Miss. Shizune smiles and points to me with one hand while the other continues to quickly type away. Sakura smiles a smile which seems to brighten up the room.
“I need you to show the new kid around the school grounds. Kazumi, Sakura. Sakura, Kazumi Rakuza.”
Sakura nods eagerly while I hastily shake my head in doom. I feel her already pulling my hand and find myself being dragged out of the room.
“Eh? Er…Goodbye and thank you, Miss. Shizune!”
Don’t ask if I knew Shizune had said anything because Sakura had dragged me out of there as if a bomb was about to go off in a blurry of a few students and gray (buildings) we were at some sort of mall. I twitched and pulled on Sakura’s hand, I feel like such a country bumpkin.
“What are we doing here?”
She smiles and waves an arm as if she was introducing some kind of zit cream that didn’t even work.
“This is part of the school grounds! We’ll go here first, check out some of the cool new stores, and then go the school and finally hit the dorms where you rest up for the day and start school tomorrow since you missed out on a week or two.”
She takes my hand and drags me to the nearest clothing store. I watch as she pulls out random things and looks in the mirror then turn back around to ask my opinion. 9I tried not to say to much since I wasn’t really into fashion and things) Before I know it she pulls me along to another store that sells accessories which wasn’t so bad, there were a lot of interesting necklaces and bracelets and things you put in your ears. Sakura laughed at me when she realized that I hadn’t ‘pierced’ my ears, whatever that meant, sounded painful. She barely puts down some tiara she was playing with when she crosses arms with me and takes me out to some kind of coffee shop. We looked at the doughnuts and the different kinds of sandwiches that they had. Sakura insisted tha she buy me a coffe but I refused so she bought me a tea instead…It wasn’t long before I noticed my shadow, call me old fashioned but it was leaning to the east. I frown and look up to the sky, it was already six!!! I had arrived at the high school at maybe three…I grabbed Sakura’s arm, dragging her away from some very expensive looking boots and point to the sky.
“We spent the entire day looking at the mall, we need to tour the school.”
Sakura pouts and hides her mouth behind her closed fist.
“W-well…We won’t have enough time…”
I felt as if something dropped right through me and I sit down on the water fountain for support.
“Y-you have to be kidding me…”
She shakes her head and bows lowly.
“I-I’m so sorry, Kazumi-chan.”
I rub my throbbing head and sigh.
“It’s fine…”
I pull my schedule from my messenger bag and look at the writing in the right hand corner.
“Dorm 1a...room 127”
Sakura suddenly pops up from her bowed position and looks to me, little sparkles around her face as if they were ‘hope’ itself. I can’t help but sweat drop and get a bad feeling about this as she literally starts jumping for joy and then takes my arm unexpectedly.
“S-Sakura?”
She doesn’t say anything as she skips to the dorms ((dragging me along stumbling after her.)) at some time she had let go of my arm and I had to run after her to keep up, did I mention that my legs were sore from all the walking we did in the mall?
BA-THUMP!!
I saw a flash of pink and now my nose hurts and I’m staring at the sky…I rub my nose and sit up.
“Sorry for bumping into you, Sakura.”
“…”
Io look up to her, afraid she was mad but I see her staring up at building 1a with a dazed look in her eyes. I stand up and stare up at it too, it was tall and seemed o t glow pink in the fading sunlight but…? What was so amazing about it?!?! I wave my hand in front of her face to get her attention; she blinks a couple of times before looking to me, her eyes still somewhat glazed over. I point to dorm 1a,
“Is there something wrong with the building?”
Sakura twiddles her thumbs and glows a pink tint,
“Sasuke.”
“…What’s a Sasuke?”
A look of shock appears on her face and I hear A LOT of gasps coming from behind me, I veer around to face maybe a quarter of the girls that come to this campus (and maybe a few who don’t). I tremble as they start to whisper amongst themselves.
“She doesn’t know Sasuke?”
“Who doesn’t?”
“Oh, it’s the new kid.”
“Even if she is new, she should know all about Sasuke.”
“I heard she was from the far side of town.
I wanted to dig a hole and bury myself in embarrassment but a hand appeared on my shoulder and I turn to Sakura.
“Kazumi-chan, you don’t know Sasuke?”
I stay silent for a while before giving a shrug.
“Some sort of famous hamburger or steak sauce?”
“Sasuke…is the most handsome, cute, charming hottest, serious cutest guy on the entire campus!!”
I sweat drop, she said cute twice…A girl with blinding blonde hair which was tied up in a ponytail and long bangs that covered half of her face. She had a proud demeanor to her as she walked confidently up to me and Sakura. She throws her hair over her should and puts her hands on her hips.
“I’m Ino and if you know what’s good for you, you would stay away from him!”
Her jealous aura nearly blew me off my feet even though she had such a calm look to her face. Sakura came up to my defense and butted foreheads with Ino.
“Stop scaring her, Ino-pig!”
This obviously hit a nerve because Ino’s calm face dropped off like a masquerade mask as she glared daggers at Sakura,
“I don’t have to take orders from Gigantic Forehead!!”
Sakura winced and growls at Ino, well telling from the tension in the air and the whispering of the girls who completed a circle around the two girls that wasn’t their first fight and most likely wouldn’t be their last. I pat Sakura’s shoulder and say,
“Well, Sakura, that was a great tour but…”
I grab my bags and sip off into building 1a.
“but I really need to unpack!!!”
Back to top Go down

Konoha High 1
Page 1 of 1