One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admins should be high ranked

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Admins should be high ranked Empty
PostSubject: Admins should be high ranked   Admins should be high ranked Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:43 am

admins should be either admirals or younkous

and admin-sama should be either fleet admiral or the strongest pirate title thing :=)

that would rock Admins should be high ranked Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Admins should be high ranked   Admins should be high ranked Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:46 am

sigh...., once again your lack of experience shows. the admins are players too. They know that the moment they begin becoming yonkous or admirals. Other players would want to become one as well. Besides , admins want to create characters and have fun and build their characters up. Not everyone wants to start off as some mega strong player
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admins should be high ranked   Admins should be high ranked Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:48 am

ahhaaaaa sry admins Admins should be high ranked Icon_sad

when do you make the new story line thread ?? cause maybe ill have to help T unspeakable, if hes a marine so i would be glad to finish it
off

hey wait you said not start off as a mega strong charather but .. *drums play* admin sama once made an admiral.. ( i cant remeber if hes a npc)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Admins should be high ranked   Admins should be high ranked Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:51 am

you can help Unspeakable , im not sure about my new story line, i have one planned for later, but for now i need something small. Help unspeakable if he is a marine, dont worry i got a few characters in store. but if he is not a marine, well maybe we can do his opening story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admins should be high ranked   Admins should be high ranked Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:06 pm

hey wait ... * idea forming in head* i think im gonna ask him to join

my little group of elite marines the 10 of them as a higher rank of
course but if hes vice admiral , rear admiral of the rank just under
me im not gonna ask ofc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins should be high ranked   Admins should be high ranked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins should be high ranked
Page 1 of 1